Speaker 1: I want to talk to you about what corruption looks like when you are a Democrat and you give an insane amount of money to the Democratic Party, but you get busted doing something illegal.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go back in time and remind you about.
Speaker 1: The disgraced FTX CEO. Who is Sam Bateman Freed. He is a Democrat mega donor. Now, when I say mega donor, I want you to understand that he was the second biggest donor to the Democratic Party during the last election cycle. During the final days when he was getting busted. Yeah, he was paying money to Democratic campaigns like you wouldn't believe. Well, he ran a Ponzi scheme, one of the biggest financial frauds in the history of the United States of America, and he has now been sentenced to just twenty five years in prison for fraud after facing up to.
Speaker 2: One hundred years in jail.
Speaker 1: This guy's younger, meaning he is going to get out of jail if he doesn't die in jail at a pretty young age.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: His sentence also pales in comparison to Bernie Madoff. Bernie Madoff, for example, received a sentence of one hundred and fifty years for his financial crimes. The judge Lewis Kaplan that Senace Bankman Freed, said that Sam Bateman Freed, also known as SBF, committed witness tampering before he was remanded into Cussey when he communicated with a former FTX general counsel. Kaplan also found that he committed perjury during his trial testimony. He reportedly falsely testified that he had no knowledge that Alameda Research, ftx's sister company and Hedge Fund had spent ftx's customer deposits before the fall of twenty twenty two. So this guy's an eibitual liar. He lied to the court. He also talked to witnesses that he wasn't supposed to talk to. Kaplan also said, this is the judge that Bankman Freed wanted to be a hugely politically influential person in this country and that led to his quote financial crimes. The twenty five year sentence pales in comparison to the potential one hundred years, meaning he got twenty five percent of what he should have gotten that he was facing based on his crimes, based on perjury, and based on witness tampering. Prosecutor Nicholas Ruse said Sam Bateman Free stole more than eight billion dollars and all you get is twenty five years for stealing eight billion dollars if you are a Democrat mega donor. Yeah, he stole over eight billion customer money. And I emphasized stole because it was not a liquidity crisis or an active mismanagement or poor oversight from the top.
Speaker 2: It was not a bloodless financial loss.
Speaker 1: On paper, for example, Bankman Freed's attorneys told the court on Thursday that Sam was not a ruthless financial serial killer who set out every morning to quote hurt people. His real motivations, they say, were misapprehended and misunderstood.
Speaker 2: Really, he's an awkward math nerd.
Speaker 1: He loves video games and veganism, and he's compassionate to animals, They added, quote a lot of people feel really let down, and they were very let down.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I am sorry about what happened at every stage, and there are things I should have done and things I shouldn't have Bankman Freed told the court.
Speaker 2: But in early November, Bateman Freed, who.
Speaker 1: Was convicted of five counts of conspiracy and two counts of wire fraud, well he knew he was going to probably be taken care of because the Democrats that cast his checks, well they knew that he helped them get elected. But first, let me tell you about our friends over Patriot Mobile. If you are like me and you are so sick and tired of giving your money to woke companies that are fighting against your values, that actually hate you and your family values, I'm not joking when I say that they despise you, well, then you need to switch your cell phone company. You may not realize that Big Mobile gives insane donations.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about millions and millions and millions.
Speaker 1: Of dollars to hardcore leftists that are vote that are running for office at the local, state, the national level. They also give massive donations to liberal causes and think tanks. They give massive donations to Plan Parenthood. So you can't say now I didn't know, Ben, because I just told you.
Speaker 2: Now you know what Big Mobile is doing with your dollars. When you pay your bill. The good news is there is Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: You get the same exact coverage you're used to now because they use the same networks that you are used to right now, Yeah, that's right. There are three major networks in this country, and you can use any one of those when you switch to Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 2: But here's the best part.
Speaker 1: When you switch, a portion of your bill every month is going to go back to support conservative causes, conservative organizations that support our First Amendment rights, our Second Amendment rights, support the rights of unborn children, and most importantly, support our veterans, our wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes.
Speaker 2: So make the switch. It's easy. They have one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent US based customer service teams, so they make switching like as easy as they can make it. When I look down on my phone, I see Patriot in the top left corner, and I know I'm making a difference every time I send a text or use my phone and pay my bill.
Speaker 2: Ninety seven to two Patriot is their number.
Speaker 1: Call them and you're gonna get free activation by using the promo code Ben nine to seven to two Patriot.
Speaker 2: That's nine to seven to.
Speaker 1: Two Patriot, and make the switch to Patriot Mobile today. You're gonna love the service. You can keep your same cell phone number nine seven to two Patriot Patriot Mobile dot com slash Ben All right now a head of Bankman Freed sentencing. The current FTX CEO, John Ray, issued a scathing rebuke of Bateman Freed, saying that the former FTXEO made callously and demonstrably false claims in Bankman Freed's efforts to secure a lighter prison term. Ray said that the harm caused by Bankman Freed is vast and his remorse is quote non existent. Although one court convicted Bankman Free of frauding andspiracy, the Department of Justice, known as the DOJ, guess what they declined to prosecute Bankman Freed for his alleged unlawful political donations using customer funds, for his alleged bribery of foreign officials.
Speaker 2: Let me say that again.
Speaker 1: The Department of Justice said, and we are not going to prosecute Bankman Freed for unlawful political donations. Why because the donations were going to Democrats, and Democrats looked the other way instead of regulating what was going on with cryptocurrency and FTX, and they knew that there may be something going on there they didn't want to know about, and so therefore they said, hey, we'll just look the other way and hope the money keeps rolling in.
Speaker 2: And Bankman Freed knew that.
Speaker 1: Bright Bart News reported this way, saying, quote Indeed, during the height of his influence, Bankman Freed sought to outpace Democratic mega donor George Soros as the largest donor to the Democratic Party. He reportedly spent one hundred million dollars in stolen customer funds to donate mostly to Democrats, and he was the second largest to Joe Biden's presidential campaign. Only former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg gave more money to Joe Biden. To put it in perspective, now, that's not the only thing Bankman Freed understood. He understood that buying influence also meant working with the Democratic Party. Now, why was Bankman Freed wanting influence. It wasn't because he just wanted to be powerful. It was because he didn't want oversight for a business that he knew was basically corrupt as hell. That's what it really boiled down to. And as long as he was giving money basically ten percent to the big guy, which was the Democratic Party in this case, he knew that they weren't going to regulate him. And therefore, if you're stealing money, why not give basically a mini bribe to the Democratic Party so you can keep your Ponzi scheme alive.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what Bankman Freed was doing.
Speaker 1: One Puck News report found that Bankman Freed wasn't just giving donations, becoming one of the biggest, if not trying to become the biggest Democratic donor to the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: That's not all he was doing.
Speaker 1: They also found out that Bateman Freed sought advisors as well as conducted data experiments to help Democrats before the twenty twenty four elections. Banateman Freed's mother, Barbara Freed, helped craft these quote strategic memo that guided the democrats twenty twenty election strategy. As a leader of the Democratic super pac Mind the Gap, Freed, a Stanford University professor, argued that Democrats should move to get nonpartisan Americans registered to vote, as it is our quote four to ten more times cost effective at netting additional Democratic voters. So if you think that Bankman Freed's this guy that didn't know what he was doing, you're wrong. And his mom, by the way, knew it was going on as well, and that's why she was writing that memo and was a top mine in the Democratic Party about how Democrats can win.
Speaker 2: Now, let's go back to the trial.
Speaker 1: The trial against Bankman Freed yielded many startling revelations about him and how he operated the cryptocurrency exchange. And what this included was well SBF claimed to be soulless when writing a list of pros and cons about being in a relationship with Caroline Ellison, his on and off girlfriend at the head of Alameda that was at sister company. Lawyers for Bankman Freeing claimed he was simply a math nerd who didn't steal from anyone that was a lie. FTX co founder Gary Wang spilled his guts on the company's fraud and bribery, and tai prostitutes were used as bargaining chips to unlock one billion of frozen funds on other digital currency exchanges.
Speaker 2: Is part of what we found out at trial.
Speaker 1: Also know that Bankman Freed needed Adderall to meaningfully participate in the trial, and Banateman Freed ignored employee concerns aboutact extravagant spending, including a thirty million dollar penthouse in the Bahamas that served as the company's headquarters. This isn't all that we found out at his trial, we also found out that Banateman Freed skimmed the company's terms.
Speaker 2: Of services, didn't even read it.
Speaker 1: Bateman Freed was quote foolish to stand as a witness during the trial, but he's a narcissist and didn't matter. Lawyers for Bankman Freed to cried his conditions in jail, including lack of quote vegan meals, saying because he's following his principles that Bateman Freed is only now subsisting on a diet of bread and water. Really, another infamous fraudster, to put it in perspective, Birdie made off with sentence to one hundred and fifty years in prison for his multi billion dollar fraud scheme. Now you look at how much money this guy had and how much money he stole from people. He stole billions and billions of dollars from a lot of people that had a lot of money in FTX. In fact, he stole over eight billion in customer money. And then he was paying the big guy, the Democratic Party, so they would look the other way and not regulate him. So that is how, by the way, you get sentenced only twenty five years in prison for fraud. That's how you get the DOJ to not come after you the way They should have prosecuted him for stealing funds and then using it for political influence and donations. They could have done that, but they didn't. Why because he was supporting Democrats. This is supposed to be the land of the free, the home of the brave, where you can actually, you know, believe in a system that's supposed to be fair and just right.
Speaker 2: That's dead, folks.
Speaker 1: Those days are over when you can do what he did and all because you're a top Democrat mega donor, they will help basically cover up your crimes.
Speaker 2: And then you only get since twenty.
Speaker 1: Five years in prison, which I'm sure he'll get out before the twenty five years. And Bateman freed just so you know, is going to live a real life outside of jail. Why do I know this because the dude's thirty two years old. If you do thirty two and you add twenty five to and let's say that he's there, let's just call it fifteen. This guy's gonna get out in his late forties. Okay, if he does all twenty five years, he's still just fifty what fifty seven when he gets out Sam Bateman freed is going to be out of jail if he doesn't die in jail, someone doesn't kill him in jail. The FTX founder who stole eight billion dollars because he was a Democratic mega donor will live outside of jail and probably live for a long time.
Speaker 2: Now. What I don't understand is.
Speaker 1: The fact that the media isn't more telling you this story because when this story broke. Let me let you hear what they said on MSNBC about this when the story broke. Listen carefully as they describe it to their audience, not talking about how little of a sentence that says no, no, No. They're not going to tell you that because he's one of.
Speaker 2: Their seeing what's the latest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, much more than his team had been asking for six and a half years is what they wanted to know. More than it looks like it's twenty five years is what a judge has sent in Sam bak beIN free to in prison here for those seven counts that he was found guilty on of defrauding investors. Remember these were main street investors, many of them who were enticed into joining the FTX exchange as a way to get into the crypto craze. In fact, he was using that money to invest in risky hedge funds that he was also affiliated with. He was spending the money, he was donating the money to political campaigns, and so in a pretty quick sentencing here, more than two decades in prison for him. I mean he had faced Jose up to one hundred and ten if you looked at look at the statutes there. But in fact, twenty five years is what this judge has decided on here. And I will say the Sam Bigmanfrey on the stand in his beage prison guard just an hour or so ago, he was a little more apologetic than we have seen in appearances past where he had been defiant. He said, I was responsible for FDx and its collapse is on me. A judge sensing him to twenty five.
Speaker 1: Years Jose, I love how they spend that. You notice the beginning NBC News, they're like breaking news. Well it's a lot more than what they wanted. His team wanted only six and a half years and he got twenty five. So they're selling you on like this is some grand massive at one hell of a time in prison.
Speaker 2: You notice what they didn't tell you there, right, What did they not tell you?
Speaker 1: They didn't tell you that he was facing up to one hundred years in prison and he only got a fourth of that.
Speaker 2: Right like that, that would have been honest reporting, like in.
Speaker 1: A shocking move, right in a shocking moment here, that would be normal for them to report it that way, sid Bakeman Free walks out and more than likely instead of having a life sentence in essence dying in prison with one hundred year sentence, he will get out in his fifties, if not sooner. That should have been what was actually said, But instead they compared it to the six and a half years, as attorneys were fighting for, saying he should only get six and a half years. Should only be six and a half years, folks, that's it, just six and a half years. That's all just six and a half years. When you compare it to six and a half, I think we can all agree twenty five seems pretty extreme when you look at the people's lives that said Bagman Free ruined in the eight billion dollars that he stole and then lied and then was witness tampering and then talking to others and doing and committing all of these other crimes while he was in custody and while out on bail.
Speaker 2: You look at all of this.
Speaker 1: And you put it all together and you're like, are you kidding me? This is justice in America today. You can you can take eight billion dollars people's entire life's work, and you can steal and then there's no accountability. Because I would argue, this is no accountability twenty five years, that's nothing for what this man did to people.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is this is when I say this is nothing, This is nothing like this is this is nothing. People should be really really angry over this and this level of corruption. They should be angry that you can buy your way to some sort of lack of accountability and freedom because he did.
Speaker 2: He bought freedom.
Speaker 1: Like that's the other part of this that people need to, I think, really get their head around, is he bought his freedom.
Speaker 2: He was able to buy.
Speaker 1: You would you could argue seventy five years off of his sentence. Seventy five years off his sentence, folks, that's a hell of a long time. Okay, that's not like a little bit of time. That's a really long time, seventy five years. And he did it because he was a massive donor of the Democratic Party, and the Democratic Party always takes care of their own and they knew that his money helped them in the elections, and this was their way of repaying, like, hey, you got busted. Okay, you did right, like you got busted. However, we're gonna take care of you. We're not gonna prosecute you for stealing those money and then giving political donations because honestly, we don't want to highlight that.
Speaker 2: We don't want to highlight how much money you were giving to us.
Speaker 1: Right, so we're gonna we're gonna whitewash that one and just kind of move on past that as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: We'll start with that, and then look, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna we're gonna make sure that you don't get a bunch of charges against you, will kind of limit those and even though things are going to be very bad for you, they're not going to be that bad for you because we're gonna kind of we're gonna give you like twenty five percent. You'll get out early from that and that's going to help you as well. And so you're gonna probably yet, you're gonna be there a while, but you're not going.
Speaker 2: To die there. That's the deal.
Speaker 1: That's the deal that he received all because he was, in essence, buying off.
Speaker 2: This is bribery. How is it not bribery?
Speaker 1: He was bribing Democratic officials with donations to not monitor him, to not regulate his industry. It was an unregulated industry. There were no checks and balances here. And he got away with all of it because he was willing to write a check with funds that were stolen.
Speaker 2: And now he's going to be.
Speaker 1: Back out on the streets in America living a life of freedom.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what the minimums are.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that yet, but I'm sure he'll get off for good behavior. I'm sure they'll get the parolan because he's non violent criminal.
Speaker 2: At some point, this dude.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what the minimums are, but I mean, I could see him getting out in seven years, five years. Who knows what the real number is. I don't know what that number is, Okay, I want to be clear. I don't know, but I promise you it's not going to be.
Speaker 2: Twenty five years, mark my word.
Speaker 1: They'll figure a way to get him out even sooner than that. Because he was a good soldier for the Democratic Party. I want to get to another major issue as well that we need to talk about, and that deals with Mexico and the Mexican president flexing their muscles and blackmailing America and our president that if you don't give us twenty billion dollars every year, we're going to keep flooding your country with fetanyl and we're going to keep flooding your country with illegal immigrants. He is now basically holding this country hostage, and he knows it, and that's giving him leverage because we have a president that is now clearly saying that the flow of migrants will continue unless.
Speaker 2: The US meets his blackmail demands.
Speaker 1: Now sixty minutes to an interview with the President of Mexico talking about what's happening, and he made it clear, Look, you want something good to happen in your country, it's going to cost you.
Speaker 2: And how much is it going to cost you?
Speaker 1: Billions of dollars every single year. And if you don't go with our demands, which is twenty billion dollar demand per year, then we'll keep killing American citizens with fentanyl and we'll keep flooding your country with illegals. What's even more shocking and is in his demands for America for the twenty billion, he's also standing up for Venezuela and Cuba, which should tell you about the value set of Mexico's president. Yes, the president there standing with the socialists and the communists, some of the words people in the world, and he wants us to pay them off.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a narco terrorist to me. Take a listen.
Speaker 4: He thinks you have the power in this moment to slow down migration.
Speaker 5: Do you plan to We'll just say we do and want to continue doing it, but we do want for the root causes to be attended to, for them to be seriously looked at.
Speaker 6: With the ear of the White House, President Lopez Obrador proposed his fix that the United States commit twenty billion dollars a year to poor countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, lift.
Speaker 4: Sanctions on Venezuela.
Speaker 6: And the Cuban embargo, and legalize millions of law abiding Mexicans living in the US.
Speaker 4: If they don't do the things that you've said need to be done, then.
Speaker 2: What bomb the flow of migrants?
Speaker 4: And if you will continue, your critics have said what you're doing and what you're asking for to help secure border is diplomatic blackmail.
Speaker 7: What do you say. I'm speaking frankly. We have to say things as they are. We have to say things as they are. It's diplomatic blackmail, That's what it is. He's saying, you're going to give me what I want. You're going to make all the people that we sent across the border American citizens, and if you don't do this, then we will keep flooding your border on purpose with fetanyl. He also criticized the United States of America when it comes to the issue of fetanyl, making it very clear.
Speaker 1: That he says it's your fault. You guys are doing so much drugs.
Speaker 4: The head of the DEA says cartels are mass producing fetanyl and the US State Department has said that most of it is coming out of Mexico. Are they wrong.
Speaker 8: See yes, no, or rather they don't have all the information because fentanyls is also produced in the.
Speaker 4: United States and says most of it's coming from Mexico.
Speaker 8: Fentanyl is produced in the United States, in Canada and in Mexico, and the chemical precursors come from Asia. Do you know why we don't have the drug consumption that you have in the United States because we have customs, traditions and we don't have the problem of the disintegration of the family.
Speaker 4: Yes, but there is drug consumption in Mexico.
Speaker 2: But only put very little.
Speaker 4: So why the violence then in Mexico.
Speaker 8: Burke, Because drug trafficking exists, but not the consumption.
Speaker 1: This is an evil man, and we, I think are too kind to Mexico, especially when we're being blackmailed this way. This is why this upcoming election is so important, and this is why it's so important that we get somebody that.
Speaker 2: Actually secures the border.
Speaker 1: This is the reason why you cannot negotiate with these individuals. I would say, it's very clear this man is controlled by some of the worst people in the world, including dictators in Cuba and Venezuela. Why would he be negotiating on their behalf? Is it because of the narcos and the drug trade. You got to understand, he loves the drugs pouring out of his country into America, killing American citizens because it makes there more There's more money in his ecosystem, there's more money in his economy. He loves a number of illegals that have come across the border. You want know why, Because the number one stimulus of Mexico's of Mexico's economy was illegal immigrant sending money back home to Mexico. In fact, it outpaced oil production in Mexico. So the illegal immigrants, he's demanding, Hey, I'll give you a secure border, but you got to give all those people amnesty, right that are in America. It's because he knows they're sending money back to Mexico. That's number one, that's the most important thing to him. He doesn't want to cut down on the fedanyl coming across because it's helping his economy, the fetnyl coming across our border, and him demanding also blackmailing us. It is blackmail, demanding this type of cash, demanding that we spend not one time, but every year billions of billions of dollars that we give to these countries that hate us. And he's gonna sit there and put that money, I'm sure part of it in his pocket and laugh every single day. I want you to think about and I mean this, I want you to think about this president. Does that sound like a friend of the United States of America? Does that sound like somebody that is an ally of the United.
Speaker 2: States of America.
Speaker 1: If a country is holding you hostage and blackmailing you and helping kill your citizens and invading your country and helping others invade your country and not stopping it and saying they can, how can you say that Mexico is our ally. They're clearly not our ally. They're not our ally in any capacity. They're not our ally in any form of the word. These are corrupt individuals and they are compromised by the narco terrorists down there.
Speaker 2: I believe we should that they should be treated like terrorists.
Speaker 1: I believe those that are shipping in fetanol into this country they should be treated like they are terrorists. They're killing American citizens. How many Americans are dying? The number one killer in this country forty nine and under, is overdoses from fetnyl which is coming across our southern border. And he's telling us I can fix the problem, but I'm putting a gun to.
Speaker 2: Your head and I'm blackmailing you.
Speaker 1: You've got to give me billions every year and lift the trade issues with embargoes on Cuba, and lift the sanctions on Venezuela. And if and only if you do that then and only.
Speaker 2: Then will I help you. That is not an ally.
Speaker 1: That is no different than what I would expect, literally from the narcos in Mexico. It's no different than what I would expect from some of the worst people in the world. And he knows that Americans are dying, and he knows how the drugs are flowing across.
Speaker 2: He knows who they are.
Speaker 1: He knows who's in charge of the of the money that's coming across the southern border and the drugs that are coming with it, and the human trafficking.
Speaker 2: He knows it all, folks. He wasn't lying when he said, yes, I can stop all this. I can.
Speaker 1: He can flip a switch tomorrow if he wanted to. But you have to understand the Narcos. They love this guy, by the way. The Venezuelans love this guy, by the way. The Cubans love this guy. I'm sure the Russia love this guy. They all love him. And the reason why is because he's not a friend of America's. He is not an ally to America. He should never be treated like he is a friend of America. He is an individual that is clearly hostile towards America. Advocating and supporting the destruction of America.
Speaker 2: That's what he is doing.
Speaker 1: And anyone that thinks that he's not, then you didn't listen to his words, and you didn't listen to what he said. He's also criticizing America's way of life. I mean, that's I mean, that's one arrogant sob if you ask me, he's sitting there mocking America and telling America, well, these are your problems in America, and we're a better country than you are, and we don't have that problem of consumption of alcohol that you guys have, or I say, drugs in America that you guys have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure we make it, Sure we kill you guys with it.
Speaker 1: Yes we have tons of money that come into our economy because of it, but we're not consuming it like you guys are. He's mocking us to our faces. And he's supposed to be an ally. That interview with sixty minutes did not sound in any way like an ally of the United States of America. It did not sound like someone that was concerned about American children, about America's young people who are dying from accidental overdoses each and every day. It didn't sound like it was someone that was concerned about quote, US Americans when we are killed and murdered by those that are coming across the southern border and raped by those coming across the southern border like it doesn't seem like this guy cares about any American who's dying or being raped or abused, or sex traffic or human traffic as long as he's making some money off of it. You want to know what domestic terrorism looks like. You want to know what terrorism is. It's basically what this president of Mexico's allowing to come across our southern border right now, and then he's saying, if you pay me, I'll make it stuff that is black mail. He is blackmailing the United States of America. Make sure you share this podcast with your family and friends. Please write us a five star review, and I'll see you back here tomorrow