Speaker 1: I'm just wondering. You're gonna ask the room, what's your favorite reboot of all time?
Speaker 2: It'soking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like the Fuller House TV show.
Speaker 3: My daughter's in fourth grade and she just came home and said, Mom, everybody's watching Fuller House right now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, why?
Speaker 4: Weird?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's better if you haven't seen the original full You're only eight.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Cobra Kai reboot from the Karate kidpul or my favorite Sisterhood of the Traveling Jorts. I predict that your daughter is gonna love that one.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be really.
Speaker 3: Big with jo I'm waiting for sports instead.
Speaker 1: But huge news on the reboot front, though, because super producer Jerry Bruckheimer just announced that they're gonna be rebooting Pirates of the Caribbean. WHOA okay, he says, quote it's gonna be easier to put together because you don't have to wait for certain actors.
Speaker 2: Oh so none of the.
Speaker 3: Original cast is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Probably Orlando Broom And sorry, guysoms, I.
Speaker 3: Am so sad. I'm getting to a point in my life where they're rebooting movies that came out when I was an adult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a fun.
Speaker 5: It like the rebooting Harry Potter came out.
Speaker 1: It is a little bit weird, But this could be Jose's chance to finally showcase his talents as the new Captain Jose Sparrow.
Speaker 5: I just got to relapse on the rum.
Speaker 1: Sponsor. The rumor is they're starting over from scratch with this, and that's really exciting news. So in the tradition of reboots, let's reboot the shock collar Question.
Speaker 2: Of the Day, brand new one.
Speaker 1: With an all new cast, and cruise with digital Jake, Go ahead, Jays, the new and improved Jake.
Speaker 3: That's the same guy.
Speaker 4: Did you guys realize Coca Cola sells forty billion dollars worth of soda every year?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 4: Yeah, four zero. They're by far the most lucrative beverage company in the world. But how did they really become so successful? I mean, sure it tastes great. Yeah, yeah, Taylor Swift was an official brand ambassador.
Speaker 2: Which makes any company go by Billy.
Speaker 4: But I think we all know the number one reason for Coca Cola's widespread popularity is catchy slogans. It's the only reason. That's why Today, we're honoring years of advertising genius with a special.
Speaker 2: Coke slogan Bonanza edition of number plenty of twenty.
Speaker 3: Ye honestly said the success of their slogans, and I.
Speaker 2: Immediately was like, I can't think of one.
Speaker 3: I didn't know all the questions we're gonna be around them.
Speaker 1: I've been part of a coke bonanza in a long time game, it's been a while.
Speaker 4: Each of you will give me a number one through twenty, and I'll give you part of a famous Coca Cola slogan with just a one word missing. You have to film a blank correctly, but if you get it wrong, you're at risk of being shocked.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 5: At least I'll help us a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm stressed out.
Speaker 4: Let's start with the woman who thought Coca Cola's home city of Atlanta was a lost, ancient underwater kingdom. That's Alexis, Alexis. Give me a number one through twenty please eighteen Alexis in nineteen seventy one, this famous slogan. I'd like to buy the blank a coke and live in perfect harmony.
Speaker 2: What's the blank? This sounds like I know it.
Speaker 4: I don't know the world.
Speaker 2: That's correct, Alexis. I'd like to buy the world of Coke.
Speaker 1: Was that Michael Jackson?
Speaker 2: I think it was just everybody, Yeah, everybody what they.
Speaker 3: Were doing, it's a very long slogan.
Speaker 5: Jackson was pepsi bro Yeah, famously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, famously caught fire and a pepsicome.
Speaker 5: Don't you ever come between the soda wars?
Speaker 4: All right, Alexis, you're in it at least in the next round. Brook, it's your turn. Give me number one through twenty please eight Brook. In two thousand and one, Coke came up with a slogan that said, life tastes so blank is.
Speaker 2: The missing word good? Great? Or coke?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: Life tastes so great? Life tastes so Coke? Oh man? I feel like two thousand and one they were trying to do things that just didn't make a whole lot of sense. I think it's gonna be coke.
Speaker 2: Broke went with life tastes so Coke. That is incorrect.
Speaker 4: I thought it was not even a sentence like it was life taste so good?
Speaker 2: Oh, straight up, simple.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't oversell it, Coke.
Speaker 4: We're over the Jose. Give me number one through twenty please, twelve Jose. In twenty sixteen, the public made memes about this one, saying, taste the inflation, but it's really taste the blank is the missing word sensation, feeling or season? Oh, taste the season.
Speaker 3: They do so much with Christmas though, the Polar Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did Coca Cola get Christmas? What does PEPSI have PEPs?
Speaker 3: He can't even get Halloween.
Speaker 2: I know, I love, but.
Speaker 5: They got the cool horses in Santa Okay. So feeling is a sensation, So I'm gonna eliminate that because.
Speaker 2: I want to hear.
Speaker 5: Sensation rhymes, but it also means feelings, So why would you go away from the rhyme Like if they're rhyming, it would taste the inflation. I just said, don't go with sensation because it rhymes and it's a violin.
Speaker 2: Jose went with taste the sensation.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 2: Incorrect.
Speaker 4: Taste the feeling was it was brook and hose air. At risk of being shocked right now, Jeffery, you get this wrong. Alexis wins like a number one through twenty. Please give me number one, number one. Jeffrey nineteen seventy nine. Have a coke and a blank is it smile, hug or grope.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Gonna be smoke coc and of smoke, it makes sense of the seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, as much as I want to be gripped with a coke, it's probably not going to be their ad slogan. So it's between hug and smile. If you say so, have a coke and a hug? Is it like a liquid hug?
Speaker 3: I don't know the hugg, especially because yeah, a moist tug.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, all of these have basically been the most simple one. So let's go with have a coke and a smile.
Speaker 2: Jeff said, had a coke and a smile?
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 5: Gotten every single one wrong, Alexis.
Speaker 4: We're back to you. The next wrong answer loses. Give me a number, please, five, Alexis. There's a famous coke ad from the seventies and it's called Hey Catch Kid, and it shows a kid giving a football player a coke after the game, and in return, the player gives the kid his jersey. What NFL team is that player from? Is it my beloved Jacksonville Jaguars? Is it the Kansas City Chiefs? Or is it the Pittsburgh Steelers?
Speaker 3: Do you know this, jeff You were so excited.
Speaker 2: This is a really really showing this commercial.
Speaker 1: It's been parodied all the time.
Speaker 3: I can't think of it.
Speaker 4: Is it the best team in the world, the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Chiefs, or the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 2: To make you happy, Jake, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: The Jaguars, Alexis said, my beloved Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 2: That is incorrect. They were not a team till nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Wow, in any shame.
Speaker 4: The football player was me and Joe Green, and he played for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Jeffrey, that means you've won today's plenty of twenty al and a smile?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, who do I want to smile hugging grope today? That would be our own Jose Bolangyo. So you're going to be getting shocked while singing unwell by Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm just a little one. Well I know right now you can't tell stay wild.
Speaker 4: Maybe then you'll see different side me.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that's in the Pirates movie. That's your shock collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few
Speaker 3: Minutes, brooking Jeffrey in the morning,