Speaker 1: Wake up.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, way, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talking.
Speaker 3: To Breakfast Club is the most powerful hopplar urban radio show. Baby's from the Black Mothership in New York Cities.
Speaker 4: J Envy, Charlemagne to God and Jess hilarious.
Speaker 5: Thank y'all for being cultural leaders, man, I appreciate which I do.
Speaker 1: Put the culture collectively known as Strepforce Club.
Speaker 6: I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 5: Everybody. Wait coming, good morning.
Speaker 7: Us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 8: Jess hilarious, Good morning, Charlamagne, God pastead of playing.
Speaker 9: It is Friday, the.
Speaker 4: Weekend is here.
Speaker 7: Last day before spring break, baby, that's right, last day before spring break.
Speaker 5: That is right.
Speaker 7: Sorry, you know we have to take mandatory uh you have to take mandatory vacation sometime, guys. Sorry, Okay, so this is all last they is the first quarter officially over for US? No January February, Yes, it is right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I would think April, but you know April.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we are quartered through the Yeah, I guess. I don't know. Man, I'm just talking now, y'all doing this morning?
Speaker 5: I'm doing good.
Speaker 9: How you feel cramping?
Speaker 5: Cramping?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I still get pregnant. Yeah, first of all, yes, I still get cramp. You still get cramps as a woman when you're pregnant. And it's crazy because I rushed to the doctors the other day, right, and I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Is you know the baby? All right?
Speaker 10: And then I had a I got a sonogram and she's just sitting very very low. Yes, and don't say, oh my god, no, don't do that, No my god. Yes, yes, she's sitting low. So that's gonna be good for me twice now easy, it's gonna make I know, it's gonna make my birth easy, but it's just gonna make my my pregnancy uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Difficult for a bit. Yeah, yeah, bab be moving though.
Speaker 8: Sometimes sometimes they'll be in that position and they'll move around.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's like, no, come on, you got to for your grandmother, you know.
Speaker 9: I just said that.
Speaker 5: It's like, no, Yah, Olive is not going to some type of oil drink.
Speaker 9: Olive drink drink oil, drink motor oil.
Speaker 5: You know, no, no, no, moti. Other than that, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So the reason I said good morning, New York because I looked on the sheet and New York City Mayor Eric Adams will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 7: Yes, the elected mayor of Eric Adams, I mean Eric Adams. Uh, he's a national figure. Yes, he gets boofed on sn L. And plus, you know a lot of things that are happening here in New York City are affecting the whole country, like the migrant crisis, you know, like poverty.
Speaker 8: Congestion, like homelessness, the congestion thing that's about to happen that's probably going to start here and end up in your city.
Speaker 7: So he'll be here to talk to us this morning. And the honorary Mayor of New York City, Fat Joe, will be here.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yeah, excuse me for a sac Yes, Fat Joe will be joining us as well.
Speaker 7: He'll be here because he's trying to get Envy to be his new endorser for this rewinded tin hair and beard color from men that he is out here from woting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll see because right now I used just for men.
Speaker 7: You know, I will say Fat Joe's bid has been looking a lot better as more natural. It's very more natural. It was looking real painted on for some months one day, one day, Stop lining the joke.
Speaker 1: It was one day.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: It looked painted on for a little while, okay, and him and Cala were sharing the same paint. But recently it's been looking a lot more natural, and I think that's because rewinded.
Speaker 9: We'll discuss this morning.
Speaker 8: Jesus Christy. Fat Joe will be joining us this morning. And uh we got a special guest with us with the Eric Adams Interview.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, o lie yemmy, oh Lauren, Ola, yimmy, oh Lauren.
Speaker 9: She's a lawyer.
Speaker 5: Was gonna try to pronounce that's what I do it to him, old lo yimmy, oh Lauren.
Speaker 9: She's a lawyer. She's an activist, she's a political commentator.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 9: Fantastic, fantastic human being. That's right.
Speaker 8: Yes, she's gonna be joining us.
Speaker 7: Very passionate about New York City, and she's been, you know, very critical of Mayor Eric Adams. That's right, you know, so perfect person to havn't sitting in on the conversation.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, well let's get the show cracking when we come back. We got some front page news Tesla figure out, Beyonce dropped it out.
Speaker 5: We got a Beyonce song I haven't heard. Is it really country country? I heard like two joints. But which one is the one who posted loonly by jeans post alone?
Speaker 10: Huh cho ling, Yeah, this is the one that she rewrote, right Dolly Parton's head.
Speaker 8: She got post my loon Yeah sounds you got the one with posted one post now to country.
Speaker 9: Ain't no black country thing.
Speaker 5: It's called levi jeans.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: She got somebody black on the m. Let me see, I was looking, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 9: Stop stopping record?
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait wait wait wait you telling me if this person is black posting up?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 8: Tanner Adell, I have no idea. Tanner sounds a little country Britney Spencer mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Tanna Adele looked black?
Speaker 5: Yeah, t Error Kennedy, Oh yeah, she definitely. Yes, she got a couple of making sure breakfast logo.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 5: All right, but let's get in some front page the news.
Speaker 10: Lord its morning, djmvjes Ilarius, CHARLEMAGNEA gutt All right, Well, let's jump right into it.
Speaker 5: Let's talk Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, yesterday, the Biden campaign held a sold out crowd of more than five thousand supporters at Radio City Music Hall. They helped to raise a record amount of over twenty five million for single event.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 12: The Biden campaign hosting a star studded fundraiser a Hall of Presidents at Radio City Music Hall, Biden, Obama, and Clinton with celebrities including Lizzo and Queen Latifa. The campaign says the event will rake in at least twenty five million dollars as Democrats set the stage for the general election.
Speaker 1: I've never been more optimistic about our future.
Speaker 9: I know, I'm only forty years old times two plus one, but.
Speaker 12: A new poll shows former President Trump performing well and it had to head matchup and that just thirty eight percent of Americans approve of President Biden's handling of the economy, just thirty percent on immigration. Today, the President's visit to Manhattan sparked protest stuff the Warren gods up.
Speaker 7: You don't realize how many police officers are in New York City until events like this happened. Between the man being up here yesterday and you know Radio City being like a block away and all those president presidents in town.
Speaker 9: It was police on top of police yesterday.
Speaker 10: And even despite all of that, the protesters were still outside and made it inside the event. I'm gonna take a little bit about that. Like you heard pro Palestine reporters were outside. Uh they said it was police everywhere, and somebody still got in the event and protested President Biden while he was speaking.
Speaker 5: Take a listen to that.
Speaker 13: There was.
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 8: Seemed like that sounded like it was a couple of them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, And so the discussion was interrupted at least five times.
Speaker 5: Now this the host was Stephen Cobert.
Speaker 10: He was a host, and so he had to eventually acknowledge the protests and ask President Biden about the US role in ensuring a peaceful future for both for both Israeli's and Palestinians. And Biden said that he needed to get more relief to Gaza. He added that Israel's very existence was at state. He said, there has to be a trained for a two state solution. It doesn't have to carry today, but there has to be a progression and I think we can do that. And when he said that, he was met with a santinovation and folks chanting four more years.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, well that is front page news.
Speaker 10: Thank you to his absolutely we are we talking next hour, So next hour Walden University. You may have heard of that university. They reached a twenty eight point five million dollar settlement for praying on black people and women. Uh and also, for the first time in twenty seven years, the government has changed how you'll answer race on your government farm.
Speaker 5: So we'll talk about that seven o'clock.
Speaker 8: Out, all right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundrenk five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone line to wide open. It's a Friday, damn it.
Speaker 4: So call us up.
Speaker 8: Let us know how you're feeling, let us know what you're doing this weekend, or are you celebrating Easter, you're doing something with the family, you're going on vacation, or you're just sitting back and relax, and call us up right now. Eight hundrink five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. She calling eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. You want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 8: Good morning, Parlette, Hey Charlotte, get it off your chest, Mama.
Speaker 15: Uh yeah, you know, I'm not pleased with the way Biden has hand no Palestine and gossip anyway either. But if we look at the other Canada, Hailey City, it's your parking lot. Uh, trust y'all who do what he wants to do? So when we look at the options and with the protest and what do we really think it's gonna happen to people?
Speaker 11: And God's bide doesn't win.
Speaker 9: I say that all the time.
Speaker 7: There's no president that's not going to support Israel and support Israel's military. Barack Obama gave more money to Israel's military than any president ever. So I mean, I don't I don't know what people think the option is.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: How you doing?
Speaker 16: That's Greg from Baltimore.
Speaker 8: Greg, how y'all doing?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 13: Listen, I was on the phone with y'all a couple of weeks a couple of weeks ago, and I got cut off out the union competent from Minnesota.
Speaker 11: That live in Minnesota, Yes, sir, but listen.
Speaker 14: I got cut off.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to call and give y'all y'all flowers, you know, right now, and thank you for what y'all do for the culture man, because every day, every since I've been listening to y'all, there's been a positive impact mentally and just everything you know, going with the my career and everything. I'm just that's all. I just wanted to call it, give you off flowers to say, my bottyball queen just just hilarious.
Speaker 16: Just with the mess my visial data queen. How you doing.
Speaker 5: Just I'm so much for that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely keep the uh yeah, keep the energy flowing. And if I feel it, I'm pretty sure everybody in the US village.
Speaker 11: You know what I say. And I just wanted to tell you that.
Speaker 13: And Charlotte Bane one more thing, sir, I just you gouts some persons. I'm writing, uh fiction novel. I don't want to really get into it. Really it's about it. It's about a black food leger. But you know, I got some ideas. I got the skeleton and everything going down. I was just wondering you got some tips on how to fill this and like get the you know, I got a problem getting the dialogue down.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: You mean, just as far as writing writing a book, Yeah, correct, Yeah, I mean just just tell your story.
Speaker 7: I mean the thing about the book structure, you might have to bring somebody professionally to help you make it. Uh you know, actually be structured like a book because you just might be writing a lot, might be writing a long story right now. Uh, so you need somebody to help you put the chapters together, edit it, all of that good stuff.
Speaker 11: All right, all right, got you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 16: Well y'all have a good day.
Speaker 11: Man, bless happy Friday.
Speaker 9: You just turned as soon as you just had books to get disgusted.
Speaker 5: First of all. No, I'm just like, what is going on? This is the book man, James?
Speaker 1: What I'm getting off your chest?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 17: J M. B.
Speaker 16: Charlat mane the God Jeff hilarious, Good morning?
Speaker 18: What up?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 16: Good morning.
Speaker 17: Hey.
Speaker 16: I'm James from Columbus, Ohio. I had a good three hours talk with Barbara last night.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 16: He's got a promotion upcoming event. He's moving to Houston from Columbus, Ohio. His name is Kate cut Instagram and for the past ten years he's been more like a best friend, a brother. Account for Charlo Man. You talk about black man sharing their feeling, but he's been there for.
Speaker 17: Me through freaking and I didn't want to give him a shout out and down at the beginning of April.
Speaker 16: So everybody at Houston looking Mark, he's that guy.
Speaker 8: All right, man, we'll do brother, have a good one. Now you gotta find a new prayer.
Speaker 17: Hey, I I pete on my barber like you said, black man, dog. Now that's what I'm not gonna cheave.
Speaker 1: They'll be back to Ohio.
Speaker 7: That's all right, man, have a go one people that if people don't understand how important the barber is to a man, because it ain't even just about the headcut man, you know, it's a lot of it is the conversation. You know, you going there and you unpacked some stuff with your bother sluping my guy. Time man to appreciate you.
Speaker 9: Always get it.
Speaker 8: Off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club's ad is your time to get it off your chest. Way got whether you're.
Speaker 1: Mad or blessed, Time to get up and get something call um now eight hundred five eighty five one O five one.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this top of the morning, vas Montanna?
Speaker 14: What's ticking?
Speaker 4: Montana?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 5: Getting off your chest?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 14: All but the four of the sending in this east of weekend with my kids. Man, I want to give a shout out to them. Call Princess Brooklyn and Blake. I love y'all, and I want to give a shout out to you guys, Tool Envy, Uncle Shalla and the beautiful queens. Jeff Laria, I love you guys. I'm a truck robber.
Speaker 11: Thank you'a going every ben problem.
Speaker 14: Voice and congratulations on the middle.
Speaker 5: One, Jed, thank you so much. That's right, you have a go one brother.
Speaker 14: We'll appreciate that. invY, you guys have a blessingen to man, say banks, y'all to come back. It's lonely in that trouble without y'all.
Speaker 5: Sir, All right, brother, Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 11: You know the Envy's Lollo.
Speaker 5: What's the word mello? What's the word?
Speaker 1: What I mellow?
Speaker 11: What's your uncle?
Speaker 17: Strauma? How you doing?
Speaker 20: King?
Speaker 11: You're just how you doing I'm gonna for your piments every time I see you a fla oh cut that. This is what I need to get over my chest. Man, I need ladies to stop judging us men, but for what happens during round one, Like I should not go on social media see you talking about is giving Chris Brown park and stop the yard too fast? Like the whole story like nah, Like make sure you sell them the part where you know what I mean, you're at the longest strong. I don't want to hear the rest of that.
Speaker 7: Like tweeting between rounds is disgusting. That means you didn't do nothing. She can post on social media between rounds you ain't. You ain't doing nothing, damn Mellow.
Speaker 11: But first of all, first off, don't shoot the messenger. I don't have those problems. I've just seen it and I know I'm for it.
Speaker 5: He's standing up for these brothers.
Speaker 7: Mellow, you feel me on twenty nine twenty nine you shounaddos, bro, I'll tell you one ding when you get at age, it's what it done.
Speaker 9: Ain't no round around around all right.
Speaker 11: But I'm a man, listen, I'm a bluffing and a half and you know them honey packs.
Speaker 7: I got, I got, I got a little heart problem. I can't be doing the honey pack. I tried the honey pack or me some.
Speaker 5: Honeypackney, what's wrong with you? Honey pack is a gas It's like your gas station.
Speaker 1: The honey pack.
Speaker 9: No, I ordered mine offline. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But you can put it in your teeth, you know. And it's supposed to help you stay solid. Okay, I got you, stay solid.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 9: I don't got time for all that. The heart me beating all crazy day draft.
Speaker 8: You know, Charlamagne is just telling us that one time he tried the honey pack with you.
Speaker 5: But what's up brother, that it never happened.
Speaker 9: I don't cheat on my wife.
Speaker 11: I don't know what in the world MB is talking about over there.
Speaker 9: Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about. You just be talking morning.
Speaker 5: What's that baby?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 11: I got to say it real quick, yo, y'all know Jack smiling right? Yes, yes, why I know that little life getting liar. That man is bringing that stuff back up in twenty twenty four, and.
Speaker 16: That is why I tell him real quick, leave, please stop.
Speaker 11: Bringing that messed up that when you lie on those people and leave that stuff. In twenty twenty three, twenty twenty two, and twenty twenty one. You lie, it's okay. Stop bringing back up when out side of it on behalf of a gay man everywhere. Stop embarrassing.
Speaker 5: But is he in court though he's taking it, he's a.
Speaker 11: Killing it and they want to Harry's case again. But we I'm tired of hearing about it.
Speaker 5: He's the one that tookes, that took it back to course.
Speaker 11: He lied on them strong African men.
Speaker 9: I thought it was a coordinated thing. I thought they were all Togethernmber.
Speaker 5: He tried to put it all on them and then they came in.
Speaker 9: It was like, hold up, we did it all together.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and he's still lying in twenty twenty four, like you lie, it's okay. We forgive you. Stop brush to leave it alone.
Speaker 5: I understand, all right, trash by y'all.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one we got just with the mess coming off.
Speaker 5: Yes, stevj one fight who are you on for fifty? Your friend?
Speaker 1: Who you got?
Speaker 8: We'll talk about it when it's the breakfast love, good boarding, the breakfast club.
Speaker 9: Happy Friday, y'all, what was happening?
Speaker 13: Good? Yess?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we are to Breakfast Club. Good morning, it's a Friday, and let's get to Jess with the mess you.
Speaker 10: Use is real weapons and Rice, Jeff Ca, Robin Moore just don't do no lines, don't do talk them.
Speaker 5: Nobody talk the world.
Speaker 9: Why Jess worldwise mass on the Breakfast Club, She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 5: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see this time to set it off?
Speaker 21: It all right?
Speaker 10: Fifty Cent trying to gain custody of his son after Daphney Joy, his ex, was accused of being did he sex worker. So Daphne Joey was recently named in Laura's lawsuit.
Speaker 5: This bigus. I'm gonna sa I mean, this is what I said.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna take everybody down court Documents stated that Daphne was a paid was paid a monthly fee to work as diddy sex worker and receive payment via wire transfer. When the news went public, fifty Cent couldn't help himself, of course, and he posted a picture of him smoking a cigar on Instagram and he captioned mocking his child's mother.
Speaker 5: He said, I didn't know you was a sex worker, you little sex worker. Lol, Yo, this is a movie.
Speaker 10: Fifty cent is now being accused of rape and abused an abuse by Daphne Joy. So Daphne accused him of all of that on Instagram. She said, everything is a joke to you until our safety is compromised, which is happening. Now, let's put the real focus on your true evil actions of raping me and physically abusing me. You are no longer my oppressor and my God will handle you from this point on. So fifty Cents Rep then put out a statement basically saying, the things that's going on with Daphne right now is pushing me. You like, feel like I have to get custody of my son because it's obviously an unsafe environment and her her allegations are baseless.
Speaker 5: Basically, That's that's what is going on. And he still continued to play for the rest of the day.
Speaker 7: So I wonder how serious will people take her allegations after when something like this goes down, like, you know, because fifty is seeking full custody of his son, Yeah, and then she comes to that allegation, So it just seems like I'm saying this because I don't want you to get full custody of my son.
Speaker 9: I wonder how serious will the court take those?
Speaker 10: And then in the video yesterday, she had posted that she was crying, uh but you know she was all gloss, i'p still cute, you know, Dafney cute or whatever, but she was crying and she was really upset or whatever. But you know, just pulling the camera out and crying just it's like everything just everything done.
Speaker 7: That's all I keep feeling. It's like, why is all of this playing out on social media with everybody? But you know what I've seen yesterday too.
Speaker 8: That the UMG boss, the executives that UMG was like, we've never been to Ditty's house, like going back at Little Rod and Little Rod's attorney and seeing some of the stuff that they're saying it's lives and I even seeing something where Young Miami said I wasn't even at the festival with Diddy. I was actually in New York for Fashion WEEKND.
Speaker 5: She showed videos of her herself.
Speaker 8: So they're gonna have to prove a lot of that stuff that they put in those documents because a lot of people are saying a lot of that stuff that put they put in the documents weren't true, you.
Speaker 5: Think, all right, so same thing.
Speaker 10: Do you find out that he was lying about a lot of stuff a little rod because they could suit him back, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 8: But the damage has already done because it's what people already seen, is what people already believe. And I think that's part of the reason why the FEDS and Homeland Security is going so hard at Diddy.
Speaker 5: Is part of the stuff that's in those documents. No, No, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just don't know. I don't know if that's the laws you said. I don't know if the lawsuit is the sole reason. I don't think that reason. I don't think Homeland Security makes a move like that just because somebody sued.
Speaker 8: You not said part of it. Because I'm sure that they're interviewing a lot of those people to see what those people are saying.
Speaker 7: But I don't think we know nothing about why Homeland Security was in that house. We being totally honest.
Speaker 5: And well, we just have to wait and see. Everybody speculate, but I really think we don't know.
Speaker 9: We will know soon later.
Speaker 5: We don't know how they just hold their horses.
Speaker 10: Stevie J has also spoke up saying he wants to fight fifty cent over recent claims about Diddy. So he was also named in Luri Rod's lawsuit. He was saying that Diddy knew that he was a fan of Stevie J. Laurad was a fan of STEVJ. So he is allegedly accusing Diddy of getting STEVEEJ to groom him, you know, and and too committing homosexual acts and all of that. So fifty Cent went to Instagram and shared this post. The caption said, whoa say it ain't so Stevie J with the f this s is a mess or whatever.
Speaker 5: And then Stevie J. We know he gonna respond. This is what he said.
Speaker 1: Curtis, what's good man? You're and your feeling is about Daphany?
Speaker 2: Is she would gang them?
Speaker 1: Or is it that you sucking little Rod? How it though? I want shoot to fade all that, since it's entertainment. Let me beat the shit out of you on TV or something. Jesus, don't duck that I'm calling you out.
Speaker 5: What you want to do, Curtis, Curtis, it's time to come up and play.
Speaker 9: It just feel like everybody's for all of this.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 9: Oh no, absolutely, everybody to grow for all of us.
Speaker 10: Everybody is too grown. But yep, so he said he wanted to fight anyway. LB Sure issued a message to his son, Quincy Brown. For those who don't know, Quincy is actually the son to Elbie Shore and Kim Porter. Who did he adopt it? You know at a young age when he started dealing with Kim lbe Show posted a photo of him and it's thirty two years only.
Speaker 21: The same age as me.
Speaker 10: Little Quincy, let it to my son, come home. The door to the door is wide open. You're safe here, son. I love you, Pops, you're biological.
Speaker 5: You don't have a Quincy number, That's what I said. I'm like, you posted this and then at the door is wide open. Your safe. You're safe here, son. You don't have a mailing address you can send that letter to. You don't have an email, like, yeah, you should have called it. And this boy has been living with Diddy.
Speaker 9: For a long time.
Speaker 7: I don't understand why everything got to play out via social media.
Speaker 5: Might not you know what, he might not have his son's number. They might not have a relationship with it that cool.
Speaker 7: Social media cheapens a lot of things, it does, you know what I mean, Like it just cheapens a lot.
Speaker 5: It doesn't seem hard.
Speaker 7: It makes a lot of things just seem like they're performative. It makes a lot of things just seem like they're entertainment. None of this stuff seems like it's from the heart when it comes via social media.
Speaker 5: Well either way, that is the news for the first hour. All right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: Just I seen this morning too that they're gonna start tracking h a lot of his uh commercial flights and a lot of his private flights to see who else he was on the plane with like the deep online security. They're gonna follow us private to see who was on the jet of manifest to see who was on those planes, and see commercial airlines to see if he was flying people in.
Speaker 5: The credit cards.
Speaker 8: So that's because that's because people talking yesterday that they was in the businesses that he was working with, but it was actually like the charter companies and things like that, to see who was on there the telephone, but he's.
Speaker 1: Been on there.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's an investigation.
Speaker 7: So that's that could get tricky though, right, because if you've been a mogil for so long, of course you've been doing mad business, flying private all over the place, dealing with multiple people in regard to actual business.
Speaker 9: Right, so what are they looking for? Exactly?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 5: Victims that we don't know, we don't know what's going on.
Speaker 9: No, none of us know what's going on.
Speaker 5: We know is that there is an investigation, an active investigation.
Speaker 8: No more later, all right, when we come back, we got front page news, sessling figure out be joining us.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Go morning, you're.
Speaker 4: Checking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning everybody. It's DJ n V Jess hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news.
Speaker 5: What up, Tairs, what's going on? DJ? And just hilarious Charlotte and the guy. Good morning, Red Lips.
Speaker 8: Now let's talk about this for profit school.
Speaker 10: Ye for profit school accused that you might have heard these kind of things before with a lot of these online schools. Well, this for profit college, Walden University is accused of targeting women and black students. Were false advertisment about how long it would take to complete a degree, then extracting millions of dollars in extra tuition payments. They have agreed to a twenty eight point five million dollar settlement. The class action lawsuit alleged that Walder University generated millions in excess tuition prolonging projects for people that were going for their doctorate and business administration degrees. They wrote a statement saying that they have agreed to the settlement in pursuit of the best interests of.
Speaker 5: All parties involved.
Speaker 10: The school said it remained committed to helping students with their professional goals. So if you have went, if you went to Walden and you went for that particular degree, be looking for an opportunity to get acclaim.
Speaker 9: Is it the one Romeo used to promote?
Speaker 5: Is not the one in Romeo promoted a college? No, No, what's DC ICDC?
Speaker 7: What's the False Advertising Act? They just tell you, like you'll get your you can get a degree in two years or something like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, you'll see that. I actually took a course at Walden before a not for my doctrine, but yeah, stuff like you know, you can in twelve short months, you can get this or in less than two years. Or they'll have those commercials, you know, I've seen a lot of Walden commercials where they have those commercials where they'll say, you know, this could be you. I went from being this to that and a short amount of time and just really false advertisement, putting a lot of cap on it basically, and so when people go in and then the real problem was they prolonged the program, so rather than getting in and doing a lot of time, they extended projects to make people stay in longer. So there was some of that that was going on as well, which generated more tuition costs.
Speaker 7: I wonder what that conversation gonna be like for these students they said, three thousand students eligible.
Speaker 9: Wonder what that check look like.
Speaker 5: It looks like it's gonna be a pretty big check, of a good check.
Speaker 10: If it's twenty eight million divided into three hundred students, at least what they estimate at this particular time, it could possibly be more.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna do it?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 9: You said you went there for a month.
Speaker 1: I went there for one month. Yeah, I wasn't going for my doctorate.
Speaker 10: So this is specifically for people that went for their for their doctor in business administration.
Speaker 5: I just did one one month. I was going for my master's. I ended up finishing my master somewhere else.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I wonder, you know, it seems like everybody gets their doctorate and their master's online, and I wonder with people at that actually, because there's a difference between online and actually going to school, right, because if I don't see go ahead, no, because I was saying, I know a lot of people like that go online. There's no checks and balances, meaning when you take tests and things like that, you can google answers.
Speaker 10: Well, I disagree with that as somebody who went online. I went traditional and I went online. I had to go online because I had what they called a job and a kid and a marriage, and it was either not go online or not get a degree at all. You still have to do the work that's required. But there wasn't a testing online when I went for my masters. So I mean, you can google the answers if you're in class, you can google and turn your papers. So most of your degree and doction's degree are mostly papers and and turning in work and projects. It's not testing, you know, like in high school or early in your early career of college.
Speaker 5: It's not taking tests, is you know, submitting information you can do that in the line curriculum. Basically, don't play with us because we do.
Speaker 10: I don't play with us because we bottom line yeah, bottom line. Yes, it's either do that or have nothing at all. And in some careers, I mean I need I have to have that information.
Speaker 5: That's just the bottom line. In order to teach.
Speaker 10: In college, I needed a master's in adult education. So it was either don't have a master's in adult adult education or not. And I just couldn't stop my job and just go to school, you know, full time on somebody's campus.
Speaker 5: But when you were to school, there was no internet. You were to school in eighteen hundred and what I graduated two thousand.
Speaker 9: It just started. That was dial up back then.
Speaker 10: But I was.
Speaker 5: I was online.
Speaker 8: A lot of suits saying they'd rather go online because it's easier for when to use chat, gpt is use it. They don't have as much.
Speaker 10: But you can do that in traditional school. They're doing it in traditional school. If you're gonna write a paper, you're gonna cheat on the paper. You still have to turn in a paper in traditional school. No, nobody's taking nobody's taking tests for your master's degree and doctor degree. It's not your turning in papers, so you can cheat just as easy. It's just and that's what this false advertising was about. You know, where you're saying working mothers or black students that are trying to work jobs and still advance their degree online is really the only option.
Speaker 5: People can't just quit, you know, like they're eighteen years old and go be in the dorm somewhere.
Speaker 10: And that's where this false advertisement is because it makes people say, hey, I would really like to get my degree to earn more money. And then you get in this type of university that's for profit, which is very different than like the University of No Texas that I went to there as a public school, and now you're paying five times more and you're still not getting, you know, the degree that you.
Speaker 5: Are claiming that they're claiming they're going to give you in that amount of time.
Speaker 7: I'm the only person in here with a doctorate degree. Okay, yes, the state university. Okay, I am a doctor, all.
Speaker 5: Right, fat pocket degree. That's right.
Speaker 8: Well Test is a doctor too, so Tests got her doctor the school. Yeah, so you'll both got your doctor degree.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, if you don't be a little.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get mamna get mine then too, you got just right right, you don't go because you know that is front page News thinking.
Speaker 5: To absolutely you guys have a great spring break.
Speaker 7: Make sure you follow that Testlim figure on all social media platforms. Subscribe to this great shot no chase of podcast hops about Teslim figure out on the Black Effect Ieart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 8: All right, now, when we come back New York City Mayor Mayor Eric Eric Eric Adams will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with him.
Speaker 5: Next and don't move.
Speaker 9: It's to the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 7: You know a lot of things that man Adams talks about effects affects people on the national level. And we have an old lie, ye me, Old Lauren. She's a lawyer, activist, political commentator. She will be here. She's very critical of Mayor Eric Adams too. Let's she'll be here as well.
Speaker 5: All right, so we'll do that next. It's the Breakfast Clug Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: One of everybody is dj n V Jesse Larry Charlamage, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, Ladies and gentlemen, the Mayor.
Speaker 5: Eric Adams, and we have.
Speaker 9: We also have lawyer and political commentator Yie Lauren right here. Good morning, Good morning, man.
Speaker 1: Good, good good. You know, you know, even before we get into the conversation, I was with Jordan the other day, my son, and uh, somehow your name came up and there was a group of young people in the room talking about politics. It's amazing how so many people are into politics now. And they came up with saying something about there were people saying that how you were trying to push Trump, push Trump, pushed Trump. So Jordan pulled up this video one of your shows or you broke down each time you were talking about what was wrong about his race, and just broke it down piece by piece, And Jordan said that, you know what, truth doesn't matter anymore. No, folks, people don't care about truth, about the fact facts no longer exists.
Speaker 7: I've never put Trump actually actually do the opposite exactly.
Speaker 1: But we are in a generation where everyone gets up in the morning, look on social media, and whatever's on there they identified as the facts, the headlines exactly. No one goes into the body of the story. Everybody's just well, you know what, this is what the headline said, and that's the reality of it. And so it was like an eye opener for him of how I said, Jordan over and over again. That one moment took away all those years of me saying, have your own facts. Don't let anybody define for you. You define for yourself. You know, that's the power of this microphone, that's the power of media putting those facts out. If we don't control the message, the message will control us.
Speaker 5: We got a lot to talk about today, your city.
Speaker 8: So today we reported early about congestion pricing, right, what's your thoughts on that. I think it's gonna it's gonna criple New York City. You've got a lot of people, the bridges already, the tolls already high. It's seventeen dollars I think for George Washington eleven dollars for the Midtown tunnels.
Speaker 5: Parking is extremely high.
Speaker 8: Uh, and now getting into the city it's gonna be even it's gonna hurt a lot of people even.
Speaker 5: Drive in the city. And people are scared of the subways, you know what.
Speaker 8: Everything's been going on, people getting you know, pushed into the train stations. Crime, and people are scared of New York City.
Speaker 5: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Let a lot I have hold on said, but let's let's break it down for a moment. Let's break it down in pieces so we can really understand it. First, let's steal with the stuff about people are fit scared of the subways. When I became mayor, no one wanted to be on the subway. We got over four million daily ridets. I talked to one of my guys who was talking to your sisty the other day, and she said, you know, you have about two three hundred crimes happening on the subway system. We have six felonies a day on our subway system out of four million riders. Look at those numbers. Our subway system is a safe system, and we put it in a different aditional thousand offices to do the high visibility to deal with the reality because safety is not only felt, is perceived. Those six felonies we got to get rid of. We're clear on that. But people are back on our subway. Subway system, but when you deal with specifically congesting prices, a lot of people don't realize these are the city streets. But we had no authority on it. Aubany passed the law and turn it over to the MTA. This is the MTA's baby. They should have allowed the city to be able to control how congestion pricing was done so that fifteen dollars. We were able to fight to get one hundred million dollars to deal with the environmental impact in the Bronx. We were able to fight to get those who are shiftbrocused get a discount, those who make less than fifty thousand dollars to get a discount. But this was a bill that came out of Albany. So you don't agree with it, or do you agree with it? No, I agree you got to deal with something with the congestion in our city. If you don't pass on the course of that on low income New Yorkers or those who have to come to Manhattan, you may have to have of going to your chemotherapy, and this is the doctor you have to go to.
Speaker 5: You should not be hit over there because people that live in the area.
Speaker 8: They're saying that that people that actually live in the area when they drive, if they got to drive uptown to the doctor, they got to drive, they get charged to.
Speaker 1: Which I'm not feeling people that live in the area. I'm talking about low income New Yorkers should not have to carry the burden of that, and we ask to have more and a greater input and the shaping of that, but we don't. People don't often realize we're creatures of Albany. Albaney passed the laws. We have to implement the laws that are down here.
Speaker 6: I think you're right that there is a difference between perception and fact and how people feel about safety and the way people feel about the subways. And I think it's your own rhetoric about the subways that has a lot to do with why people feel scared, despite the fact that millions of people ride the subway every day without incident. But you've continued to fare longer about crime in the subways. You've added two thousand police officers, despite the fact that you've acknowledged that the subs are not that dangerous, and I think there is You're right, poor New Yorker should not be the ones who bear the brunt of this, but they will if they already have the subway being turned into a place that they have to fare, that there's a national guard, that there's a hyper visibility of police, that they're trying to stop people with certain records from even using them, and now you have this congestion price.
Speaker 21: So how do you reconcile that you just give me.
Speaker 1: The quotes on my rhetoric because I'm lost in the Can you give me a quote that.
Speaker 6: You fairmonger about the subways? Oh, You've consistently done that since the day one of your administration. One of the first things you did was add a thousand officers to the subway because you claimed that the subways are unrideable. You ahkot did this and said how dangerous it is, and you recently did that when you deployed the National Guard.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't my question. My question was what was my fear mongment?
Speaker 21: What did I say you continuously say.
Speaker 6: I could point to a number of videos and quotes and everything from you, but you've said repeatedly that the subways are dangerous, that New York is dangerous.
Speaker 21: You complain about crime relentlessly.
Speaker 6: So what I'm saying to you is if you are saying that New York it's one of the safest big cities in this country, which is true, and you're recognizing that the subway stations are in fact not half as dangerous as they're presented to be. I'm saying, how do you can sile how your rhetoric has played into people's.
Speaker 7: Fair and not even this rhetoric, I would say, the actions, because she's right. If you tell us which is definitely the same, it's different, but it's.
Speaker 17: The same thing.
Speaker 7: Though you put a thousand police officers in the subway. Two thousand police officer in the subway. That don't make us feel saying we think something's wrong. If you don't let me let me first, let.
Speaker 1: Me peel back again, because you got to always peel back this stuff, you know, because of oftentimes how you depict in the media that I don't control is how people interpret you. I didn't put the National Guards in the subway. The governor did.
Speaker 21: I know, But I know what you said, what you said. You you stood with Governor Cafee Hoche and you co signed that decision.
Speaker 18: You did.
Speaker 6: And I'm not saying that as someone who's following social media. I'm saying that as an attorney in the city and an activist who follows everything that you do.
Speaker 1: If you, I'm glad you do, and then you realize how I turned the city around. If you follow everything I do. You realize that I.
Speaker 21: Would say no, but we could get to that max.
Speaker 9: Listen up your time, man, Yeah for me a long day.
Speaker 1: Listen, and I enjoy every moment. You know, this is what I do. You know when you when you come with a serious history, if you follow everything you do, I do. You know how long I've been doing this and you know what my record is. So let's peel back what you just stated. Fear is perceived and felt. That's what fear is. So no matter as I shared that we have six felony crimes a day with four million riders. If people feel unsafe when we get in the subway system, I ride the subway system and I talk to commuters and I say, what are you feeling? And how do I helped you with that fear? They said, Eka, we see more visible uniform offices in our subway system, we're going to feel safe. So we got it that the numbers are down. Now you may say, Eric, I don't want to see a visible president of uniform officers, and that's cool, but that's not what the overwhelming number of New Yorkers are saying.
Speaker 6: And I'm saying to you, the New York City Comptrol of Bradlander recently put out a report finding that fifty percent of the city is disappointed and does not feel safe based on your rhetoric about the subways and your over police presence.
Speaker 1: Okay, sister, First of all, that's not what this says based on Eric's rhetoric.
Speaker 5: That's not you can't no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: Did they say based on Eric's you want to talk about based on your specific system.
Speaker 1: What you say because an.
Speaker 6: Attorney they have, they have the city there are they have multiple reports in New York Times. The gothamis the city controller and the federal monitor who reports, who reports, who's tasked with making sure the NYPD and rikers are in compliance with the law have both submitted reports saying that since you became mayor, there's been a return of stopping for us, that there have been over fifteen thousand stops, ninety seven percent of whom have been on black and Hispanic people. A fourth of those stops and searches have been unconstitutional, and they've yielded very few rest.
Speaker 1: Let's peel it back. Eric Adams, one hundred blacks and law enforcement testified in federal court that the federal court judge stated, based on Eric's testify testimony, we are going to rule against the police police department. We were dealing with a million stops a year when I was with one hundred blacks and law enforce force fere. My advocacy is what turned it around from that million stops a year. Look at the numbers right now, right now, I am my advocacy and showing how to do policing correctly, because it's not that you want to eradicate proper police practices. You must make sure they do them right. And that is what I have been able to accomplish in the city, taking over thirteen thousand guns off the streets of the city of New York, who the victims of black and brown people. When I go to community meetings and talk to community residents, they don't tell me Eric, we don't want want police, they said, Eric, we want our police doing their jobs correctly. And that is what I'm doing.
Speaker 8: We got more with Eric Adams and Olamme. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club the morning. Only everybody is DJ VJ, just hilarious, charlamage the God. We also have onlym Me joining us, and we got a special guest Eric Adams, Mayor Eric Adams in the building.
Speaker 6: Crime has a crime is connected to what is happening in the city and the experiences of people. This is the most expensive city in the world. We had a global pandemic where business is closed work.
Speaker 1: I saw to that.
Speaker 21: But also the jobs come on.
Speaker 6: So we're saying that you've turned it around, NYB these abuses. But just last year we paid out one hundred and fifty million dollars in settling police misconducts front and I was double the number. That's double the number and misconduct since you became married.
Speaker 1: You know, I noticed something. I noticed how much passion and commitment you have.
Speaker 9: It's one of your constituents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm one of my constituents. Students. You know what I'm saying. And I grew up in the city. I love it. I noticed, And this is what I hear often of those who articulate when a person in the blue uniform commits an inappropriate act. Balance that with what we're doing to take the violence out of our communities. Because I know what I hear when I go to these community meetings. I know what I hear when I go speak to these mothers who lost their children to violence. I know what I hear.
Speaker 5: You're not even.
Speaker 1: Talking about that at all.
Speaker 21: You know, I was a public defender.
Speaker 1: That's what you said. That's what you said.
Speaker 21: And my original question was about how you relate to that.
Speaker 1: You said that New Yorkers don't feel safe.
Speaker 9: So there was a poe that came out with last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, And in that poll that came out by the CBC, it stated that the priorities of Mayor Adams is moving the city in the right direction. My priority now, remember two years three months, brother, two years three months, I inherited a pandemic. I inherited one hundred and eighty thousand micas and asylum seekers that can't work that we have to house them every day inherit you.
Speaker 9: You called for a lot of them too, though no we didn't. Brothers, the sanctuary city you told.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see. That's why it's that's why it's important to have this conversation because sanctuary city and the micas and asylum seekers are two different issues. Sanctuary city, if you're undocumented, we can't turn you over to ice or authority. Micas and asylum seekers were parolled into here. They here legally, they were parolled into. But what the federal government did and Governor Abbot did, they said, we're gonna send them up to Chicago, New York, Boston, And the federal government is saying, Eric, you can't allow them to work, you gotta give them housing, you can't stop the buses from coming in, you cannot turn them over to Ice. All of that is illegal. If I do that, we're breaking law. So when people look at the migrants are that are here. We didn't call people to come here. They were sent here by Governor Abbot, And the failure to secure our boarders is allowing us to continue. And we're not getting any funny, any money. We got about one hundred million dollars out of a four billion dollar priceda. Look what's happened in Chicago right now, My brother Mayor Johnson over there, what's happening with him, Look what's happened in Boston. Look what's happening in Houston, Los Angeles, And then do a comparative analysis of what's happening on our streets here.
Speaker 8: A lot of people are upset too, and they feel like the prison reform is bad for New York city. They're seeing people do crimes, they get out immediately, and then they commit the crimes. We just seen an officer that passed away a couple of days ago. Rest in peace to him and always healing energy to his family. But they say that individual was arrested for a gun and has a record the size of we don't know what, And they're saying that people are doing crimes and they're getting back out. Officers don't want to arrest people a lot. Officers don't even want to be officers anymore because the people that they' arresting.
Speaker 5: Get out so fast.
Speaker 1: So what do you say to that?
Speaker 5: And let me tell you something. I say this term all the time.
Speaker 1: Idealism collides with realism, this far leftist mindset that believes we should not have a criminal justice system in place. We're gonna look like some of these other cities that you're seeing. With a lack of a criminal justice system in place. We're losing correction offices. We're losing district attorneys, we're losing police officers, we're losing probation officers, we're losing school safety agents. Every piece of our public safety apparatus that the everyday working class person wants. We're seeing it all of a sudden erode and we're gonna lose the foundation of our prosperity, and that's public safety. So when you look at these cases, we have three problems in this city that if you dig into it, you'll see how they continue to intersection between each other. We have one, we have a reciptivist problem. It's a revolving door. The person who shot that police officer his driver was just to rest it for having a gun in April of last year. Now he's back doing the same thing all over again. These guys are arrested ten fifteen times. It's a small population of people that are repeated offenders. The second problem that we have in the city is a severe mental health problem. I'm not talking about to somebody that's the prissed someone that's going through a bad day. I'm talking about a severe mental health problem. Go look at these cases of assaulting passengers, pushing people on the subway track, to cat that pushed the first time on the subway tract the other day, in and out of the system. And so when I came into office, I said, we can't keep just walking by these people that are dealing with severe mental health issues. We need to give them wrapping around services and care. The far left pushed against me. You're in humane. You just want to take people off the street. You know, I said no, in this city, people are not gonna live in encampments. They're gonna live in tents. Go look at Los Angeles, Go look at Oregon, Go look at all these other cities. When you see tent city, San Francisco, you see tents people. When I went out in January February, when I got elected in twenty twenty two, I went out without my security team and started visiting people in intents in the campus and started talking to them bipolar, schizophrenic, human waste drug paw fnalio, stale food. I said, I'm not going to do this. My city's not going to be like San Francisco. It's not going to be like these other cities where you're watching people living on streets, intense intents. You don't see that in New York City. Third problem we have is random acts of violence. If you have twenty four hours in the day and something that happens to you in an hour and the day, you start to define yourself as that entire day. Those random active violence are plastered on social media. They're plastic, They're plastered on everything. People begin to believe that, oh, I'm living in the city that's out of control.
Speaker 6: We are not.
Speaker 7: She made a good New York. If NYPD is reposting that kind of stuff, what are we supposed to think?
Speaker 1: No, I got a phone brother, No, no.
Speaker 6: Recently been they're sowhat so that they're arguing with journalists on there. It's NYPD on their own Twitter pages that are posting and sensationalizing crime. And I said this at the beginning. You said that there's a difference between perception and reality how people feel afraid versus how safe New York actually is. And I agree with you, but I said that it's your own rhetoric and NYPD's rhetoric that plays into that, and you did it just now. Because the reality is a condition of release for everybody for every crime, whether it be non bail eligible or bail eligible, is that if you commit a crime and you're rearrested, that you that you bail can and will be set on you.
Speaker 21: So that's the first thing.
Speaker 6: Second of all, they have conducted multiple studies, but the Brendans that are literally just put out one less than two percent of anybody in New York City that's released on bail is re arrested for any violent crime. More importantly, in the same in the same breath that we want, in the same breath that you want to sensationalize, we want to highlight and point out, Oh, an officer was killed the other day, which is a rare occurrence across the United States, but let alone in New York. New York police officers have killed at least seven people this year, including a set.
Speaker 21: Officer killed.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to dismiss the loss of the life, life of an innocent person that wears a uniform, potential of.
Speaker 21: The po and the nineteen year old kill.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't want to take you out of contents and I want people to all of a sudden criticize that you're being dismissive.
Speaker 10: Of a.
Speaker 21: It's not going to work on me.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to break anything on you. I lost a member of the police department the same way. I go to see the mother of eleven month old baby that was shot in the head when I first became man, I sat in the hospital with her the same way. I go visit these mothers who lose their children to gun violence. I go see them, just as I go to see the family member of a slain police officer. I go visit those parents that.
Speaker 21: Lose their loved visiting the family. First of all, yesterday I held a writer, I represented her.
Speaker 1: You went to visit You were to visit the family members of a slain officer officer, of course.
Speaker 6: But what about the nineteen year old that was killed yesterday by NYPD and Queen's when he called up?
Speaker 21: Have you said anything about that? Are you visiting them the.
Speaker 9: First of a New York safer or not? I'm sorry, it's New York safer or not?
Speaker 1: Okay, New York is the safest big city in America. You know, many people on the far left, they said, Eric, people should be allowed to sleep on the streets no matter what. They should be allowed to sit on your stoop and inject themselves with drugs. They should be allowed to carry a gun and be able to come out the next day. Like people disagree with me all the time.
Speaker 21: Earlier, are you asking rhetoric?
Speaker 5: Early?
Speaker 6: Are you asked me to point out specifically what you say? It's a fair mongrel about crimes. So I just would like to say exhibit a like what you literally just did.
Speaker 5: We got more with the Mayor Eric Adams. When we come back.
Speaker 8: It is the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess, Hilary, Charlamagne, the gud. We also have only Yemi here and we got a special guest, the Mayor Eric Adams joining us this morning, the Mayor of New York City.
Speaker 5: I should say, people are also upset that.
Speaker 8: They feel like too much money is going to migrants and you're cutting too many programs right, They're saying you're cutting the pre K, They're saying that you're cutting so many different fundings that he loved this question.
Speaker 11: Brother.
Speaker 8: People people are feeling like, you know, they never have money for us, but when as soon as migrants come in the country, they find money.
Speaker 1: And listen, people have a right to be angry. You know who's even more angry than they are. I am. I've been to Washington ten times to talk about this subject. So people got a right to be pissed off of what they're doing to New York.
Speaker 8: Can we fish that where these like, I mean, we cut a lot of products. Day's kids couldn't go to school because migrants to go over to school.
Speaker 1: Now that's not that was it. That wasn't accurate. We always utilize our school buildings during the time of crisis. And if we're saying to ourselves, if there's some when we had to major fire when I first became mayor and we saw that fire in the Bronx, you know, we had to take a school to take care of those people who lived in the building. Temporarily, when we have major storms, we take a school to use. The temporary schools is part of the resources of the city. And thank god we had something called remote learning where people still let young people are still able to go on to learn. But we can't we can't say. We can't say that we will use the school building during the emergency, but we're not gonna do it for children that are migrants and assignment seekerts. Some people say, whatever you're giving them morning, what you're giving us. Go to the Hurk centers where they are the shelters, the restrooms are outside, the showers are outside, they're sleeping on cots. They get three basic meals a day. And when I go visit them, they said, we don't want any of this from you. All we want to do is have the right to wrote so we can provide for ourselves.
Speaker 7: And less than thirty days, migrants won't be allowed to work for a federal guidelines, and they won't be allowed to be housed in NYC anymore y anymos?
Speaker 9: Where would they go after that?
Speaker 1: They finding a way out. Of the one hundred and eighty four thousand, sixty percent of them found their way like many of us have done. You notice you don't hear.
Speaker 7: About them the way they're gonna get housing in thirty days, many of them, we're giving them intense care. We're not just telling you come here, hang out for thirty days, and we're not gonna help you know, in those thirty days, and if you're a young.
Speaker 1: Person, you get sixty days. But in those thirty days or sixty days, we're giving you intense care. We're showing you how to find your way in our city, with showing you how to go about applying for housing, how to go about applying for the services that you need. And some people are saying, we never wanted to come to New York at all. We wanted to come to another city. But the governor out there said no, we're sending you to New York. Think about this for a moment. We got thousands of Ukrainian migrants, thousands, do you hear about them?
Speaker 5: No, Mexican and Africans, but you take a wark.
Speaker 1: They have the right to work. So we wouldn't even be having this conversation if we gave them the authority to work. Ain't know the real irony of this. We need workers. I need lifeguards, I need food service workers. Many of these micros from violence Venezuela are nurses and other professionals. I need people to backstretch workers. Other states are telling me Eric, we will take the migrants and asylum seekers if they just allowed them to work. We're not going to take them and just have them sit around every day. If they are allowed to work, we would take them. The national government agree with a lot of stuff.
Speaker 21: No, No, I trust you that.
Speaker 1: I did not believe she's on that train.
Speaker 21: I'm city here, may Adam, He's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be dollar nine.
Speaker 21: First of all, I ride the subway every day.
Speaker 6: I've worked as a public defender in this city and represented thousands of people.
Speaker 7: Two more questions, how do debit cards for migrants compare to New Yor City welfare benefit.
Speaker 1: Here's what happened. We were paying people because we by Lord, we got to feed them three meals a day. We got to feed the migrants three meals a day. When I told the team we spent we got to bring down the cost of this by thirty percent because it was costing us too much money twelve million dollars over three years, four billion dollars. Already. One of the places was food. We were seeing that we were having a ten percent food waste. So my team came together First Deputy Mayor Sheena Wright, first black woman to be a first deputy man. She came up with a team called Multified, a MWe black product. They said that we can give people food cards where they can only purchase food and baby supplies. You were saved six hundred thousand dollars a month. In course, people would buy the food that they want and not giving it to them from someone from some large conglamorate. Then they will have to spend the cars in the bodegas, the supermarkets, the local stores. So the money stays inside the community and the program is run by a person of a person of color. With saving over seven million dollars a year, where no more food waste, could people buying what they want. It's a black owned company, so we put money back into a black businesses like I said I was going to do, and you cannot buy anything but food or baby supplies. It's a complete win. But people heard it and it was sensationalized. Oh, you're giving money to migranting. They only get thirteen dollars a day for them three meals. It's a winning program.
Speaker 6: It's not that I have a problem with it, it said again, the sensationalism has a lot to do with the fact that you got up and declared that we have this migrant crisis. And I thought it was interesting your earlier point about the difference between how Ukrainian migrants are being received versus migrants Black and Latino migrants, because again, you gave a town hall where you were the one who gave this speech and incent like you incentivized.
Speaker 21: New Yorkers to feel this way, feel which way, Just feel like.
Speaker 6: There is a migrant crisis where the migrants are being treated differently than them, where they're getting resources that the migrants are getting resources that are not being given to them because You're the one who presented it to the city that you had to cut budgets across because of the migrant crisis, even though recently you decided that you all actually do have the money to handle the migrant issue.
Speaker 21: That just wasn't publicized as much. So this goes back to my original discussion.
Speaker 1: So you an attorney and you I'm amazed. I think your art is I'm just going to throw it out there and make people fair.
Speaker 21: Before you say there's an entire council, council that knows your left.
Speaker 5: I mean, let me, let me we still don't have the money for the migrants.
Speaker 1: We spent it twelve billion dollars in three years, four billion dollars already. What I said to New York is at that town hall, this issue will bankrupt will destroy our city.
Speaker 21: This issue you call through the countries.
Speaker 6: I remember you calling the countries. They weren'ty and migrants. You weren't talking about them.
Speaker 1: So what happened when we don't have sister, I did not call the countries what they were front front.
Speaker 6: I went, it's on video, went Adams. I remember you started the tour before you were going to go to go d C. And when you were going to go to d C to Biden to talk to Joe Biden about the migrant crisis, but you were stopped because they had the FBI had to take your phones.
Speaker 1: Could large you just make up stuff?
Speaker 6: Did I make that up that that's reported that I didn't see your phone? Yeah, I didn't see your phones. They didn't investigates.
Speaker 21: That's not happening.
Speaker 1: What did you just said?
Speaker 17: You?
Speaker 21: I said, I remember that you went on when you were going to the border.
Speaker 1: When you when I come back, I came back.
Speaker 6: Because somebody had because it stopped, I said, I remember on the day up.
Speaker 21: I remember it because me and the media.
Speaker 7: So what happens when New York City doesn't have the money for migrants? And then you know, question, the migrants are in this city and they probably have to do what most poor people have to do, which sometimes resort to crime.
Speaker 9: How is that gonna make the city say?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 1: And And that's and that's part of the problem. The real focus should be on our national government. That's saying, why you're doing this to New York While you check out what they're doing. They're doing it to New York, They're doing it to Chicago. They're doing it to Los Angeles, They're doing it to Houston. What is the same in all those cities, all black mans, all black men, and so w we're saying same thing that I'm going through here. My brother Johnson is going through, my sister Bass is going through, my brother Turner is going through. So our folks are what they wanted to happen, Governor happened wanted to happen. We're gonna turn these of cities against their mayors. We're gonna create this environment where they're all going to go against their mayors. Go google what they doing to my brother in Chicago, Go google what they doing to sister Bass. So the cities have now turned against these black mayors that are making real change for the first time. And and they're using this to say, Okay, these black mans are not competent, they can't run their cities. They're getting everything to the MICUs and a simum seekers.
Speaker 7: This was a perfectly executed plan that we are buying into make black mans look better exactly.
Speaker 1: And when we when we're doing just the opposite. No, what's no. Michaels was going to Los Angeles until bast became mayor. When I when I'm in the first female black man became mayor. When she became man, they said, let's start sending them to send them to Los Angeles. They're playing us, man, they playing us.
Speaker 7: You know, I respect any elected official who can come have this conversation, uh, because these are the tough.
Speaker 1: Questions, without a doubt, without doubts.
Speaker 9: You know, what can y'all do to work together?
Speaker 5: We should you're.
Speaker 1: Because no matter yeah, without a doubt, we have to separate the ten percent of disagreement and focus on the ninety percent that we agree with. I know retrospectfully, I'm gonna be appreciated as a mayor that lived up to what I said I was going to do. I'm not gonna do that. You know, people always crap on us when we're in the ring, But when my when my gloves are hung up, people gonna look at Listen, that was an authentic ball headed in wings wearing brother that did his thing as the mayor of the City of New York, the most important city on the globe, is being run by person who was dyslexic, arrested, rejected.
Speaker 7: Now I'm elected be the mayor of the city's Mayor Eric Adams, lem me, Ola Yimmy, Oh, Lauren, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning, Chris Brown. That thank you, Mayor Eric Adams. Eric Adams moved to old Li Yimmy a Lauren. Okay, Old Li yimmy a Lauren. I don't think you said that right.
Speaker 9: No, I did say it right. I put Ola yimmy.
Speaker 17: Look.
Speaker 16: I like that.
Speaker 5: She was in his age. Okay, yes, go follow you. No, he wasn't at all. He was great conversation.
Speaker 7: Go follow Ola Yimmy at M s O l u r R and miss O Lauren on Instagram and s O l u r I N all right, Well let's get toes with.
Speaker 5: The message.
Speaker 11: Jessica Robert Moore just don't do no lines, don't.
Speaker 1: Do talk, don't.
Speaker 9: Talk world, why jest world.
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 7: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 10: Could get you to see this time to set it off, Safari announces his new book, Allure of Celebrity Dating.
Speaker 5: You got something to do with that? No, I don't that was me. I would have told him to name it or no, that ain't it right, that's that's a better headline, definitely.
Speaker 10: And then also I've been saying that his page, he said his page was hacked after post on Twitter about wanting to attend Nicki Minna's concert in disguise that city was gonna wear a Genie vest and so that he posted that like a couple of nights ago, I'm gonna be in disguise and i'mnna be wearing a Genieves he canna be the only one in there wearing that, So they're gonna see you talking about the disguise. And but he said that wasn't him that posted that. The next morning he was like, oh my god, my my my account was hacked.
Speaker 9: Nobody believe.
Speaker 10: Nobody believed that. And listen, I'd be so sick of celebrities doing that. They they'll post something. I think they'd be all liquored up and all hide up. You know, he's somebody, you know, and and he'd be hied up and drinking and drinking and stuff, and then they post. They got the liquor courage and they post, and then they wake up the next day and they're like, oh my god, and then they say that they were hacked. I was a person that was truly hacked. They don't just hack and give you your stuff back like that.
Speaker 1: That takes so they gotta wait.
Speaker 5: They gotta wait like you should wait three four days.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean like you can't just wake up and be like, oh no, I was hacking and then you didn't even delete the posts that you said that the other people would post it.
Speaker 9: But here's the thing.
Speaker 7: If he wants to go see Nicki Minaje perform, why can't he go see Nicki minaj perform?
Speaker 9: I mean he can't. He was clearly one of the first bars.
Speaker 7: Probably he was probably her first fan, first the first ball, probably her first super fans.
Speaker 9: Yes, why can't he just go of the show?
Speaker 7: You go with security so the bobs don't try to attack you, and I don't think they're gonna do nothing new in personal.
Speaker 10: Yeah, of course, it's about how Fari move, It's about how like it's just.
Speaker 21: So cornny.
Speaker 9: In the crowd with Nikko and while Nikki performing the crowd.
Speaker 10: Son I'm talking about doing on the airlift, Shaney be performing, she ain't even performing, did it on him? But look, it's interesting because after that, didn't he announced the new title of his book, The Allure of Celebrity Dating. So I think this was all a rollout, but it's getting times. Sorry, no congratulations, congradulations, gratulations.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna read it?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 7: Because that's that's something I'm interested in. I like Safari, my guy, but I'm not interested in the a Lord of Celebrity Dating. Why would I be interested in that?
Speaker 5: You're gonna read it?
Speaker 10: Look Singer Mariah the Scientist has been treading on social media after she was seen getting into a physical altercation and the Atlanta bar. Now I saw this yesterday right now. The videos thought that she was already on the floor, all right, and then she was struggling to get up, you know, rolling around and down there, and she had a hoodie on, so you know she meant business or whatever. But they they was like speculating to see who it was. Now Claire Patra. I believe clear Patrick is from New York, right, she is from She all right? But either way, they said it was her. Then they said it was one of young Thug's baby moms. What's more believable is that it would be young thugs be mom one of them. That's just more believable in my opinion, and clear. Patrick spokesperson said, no, she ain't had nothing to do with that. I think she is a rapper or something like that.
Speaker 9: To fight, though I don't know.
Speaker 7: It started with her on the floor. They said she ran up and she got put down, but she she was still when she got up if he was winning the fight. When as soon as somebody started recording this when the person.
Speaker 10: But yes, she the one that came in there looking for the fighting, and then they when they started the video, she was already on the damn floor.
Speaker 5: So even go hard, go hard and go home.
Speaker 7: Like you're talking about wrestlers for real though, like wrestling is this weekend riot.
Speaker 10: The scientist Cliopatra, I know them, them names sound like wrestlings out there all right.
Speaker 5: Look, if you're looking for a Bible, what a bible? Bible?
Speaker 1: Bible?
Speaker 5: If you're looking.
Speaker 10: For a bible, Trump is now selling them for sixty dollars and it includes the US Constitution. Tracy Morgan calls ozempic great and says he was glad to use it. Listen a lot of people making fun of him for this, but so many people are against it as I do the quote unquote thing he but listen, it helps some people and people in any way. I say, so so many people acting like they don't get it and they're so against it. Why not have somebody speak up and be like all these people that lose all that weight of probably on O.
Speaker 9: I don't have no problem with you being an Ozmpic gold medalist.
Speaker 7: The only thing I would tell you is that what are the long term effects in oz I'm talk about long term, like you know how that's going to affect you in the long run.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then some people you can tell you because you know the skin is still flabby, that it don't tighten your skin.
Speaker 5: Up because their head is usually look like yeah, like people can't lose waiting here.
Speaker 7: They look like how people looked when they back in the day when they first started getting like the surgery.
Speaker 9: Wasn't telling nobody that's how they look now.
Speaker 5: But you can look like remember, but can't we be a S C A R D.
Speaker 10: No from remember on the movie Remember he had got the surgery and he was all flabby like that.
Speaker 5: People used to walk around looking like that.
Speaker 17: Like but.
Speaker 5: No, just that bastard. All right, I have my finger on the dumb but just to game listen over your chubs.
Speaker 21: You don't even.
Speaker 5: Not a part of the store. He's not a part of that.
Speaker 10: I'm yeah, So this is Drake Man's little chubs. He said, little boy Kendricks should drop Drake this, but he no better.
Speaker 7: Actually is Drake's turn to drop the this because Kendrick said what he said on the future.
Speaker 9: But he's actually Drake's turn.
Speaker 8: But I think there was moments that people said they heard of Kendrick disc or there was a Kendrick discard.
Speaker 9: That's what you got in the tuk. By the way, I'm sure Drake got someone in the talk too.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, it's actually Drake's turn, right, Yeah, Kendrickgarty did what he did.
Speaker 9: It's your turn now, Drake.
Speaker 10: But look all right, I see your finger, but listen because they cut my room a short. So look, multiple women online saying they were punched by walking just walking around in New York City. Yes, and that's crazy because you did bring this up a little bit. But one woman says she was assaulted walking home. And this is all in broad daylight, y'all. This is nobody not waiting till his dog another man, I mean, another woman says she was assaulted on her way to work. The third woman said she was attacked by walking her dog, and two of the women described the same suspect. Yep, right, and all the women were white. I just wanted to let y'all know that. Official said. It's unclear whether the incidents they are investigating are connected, but they did find a guy that arrested a guy. His name is Skoboke Stora. He's forty years old and he is from Brooklyn. He's arrested. The fitsure of him, Yeah, he does look the range. Derange was knocking out karens that in the face white woman and it was this white lady. You have audio played right.
Speaker 5: I was literally just walking and the man came in the face.
Speaker 21: I saw the video.
Speaker 15: Literally I talked to the ground and now this he said, it's for me, and I'm like, oh my god, it's so crazy.
Speaker 5: It sounds like she's laughing, but you know, like she's not. She's in shock.
Speaker 7: For one, and also the reason I said it wasn't real because she sounds so stereotypically.
Speaker 1: White, like.
Speaker 9: She was like like, literally sounded just like that.
Speaker 5: It looked just like that, and they did, and the other three looking sound just like that. Too, you know, they white.
Speaker 10: So they punched it out of nowhere. And Adam's talking about this is the second safest city in the country. Whoa, what's the first Baltimore man?
Speaker 8: But the sad part is he probably be out. He's probably out already. You probably arrested, probably got a bond. He probably yeah, no, no, he yet.
Speaker 10: People taking it to city on Wednesday and connection to the punching and he's out.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 10: Holy, geve me what you're gonna say now, girl, we got to come forth. All right, that's the second hour.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, we give you your donkey to man for after the hour.
Speaker 7: I uh, I don't know what to say about this story, but we'll talk about I want to have a discussion about it. But there's a playboy playmate who offered she just wanted to get her man out of jail. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 5: She's a rider.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll get to it nexts Breakfast club, Good morning, wake up.
Speaker 4: You're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something.
Speaker 11: To do for you to read.
Speaker 21: They gave me donkey other day and I deserve that. You need to know you need to tell them, I am you have the boy.
Speaker 1: Tell them it's turning for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 4: It's a read. But you're so good at you trying to Charlamagne. You want Charlamade?
Speaker 5: Who dusk the other day too?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: Well, sexy red donk here today for Friday, March twenty ninth, goes to a woman named Shannon Teresa Marie Schwartz. She is a playboy model. Yes, that playboy. I don't know exactly what that means to be a playboy model. I assume she's been in a Playboy or two and she has polled in a bikini on the cover of Maxim magazine, Yes, Maxim New Zealand back in December. But we need to have a discussion this morning about just how far a woman should go for her man. Now, Shannon, who I will keep telling you, is a playboy model, has a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: And her boyfriend's name is will Helm Lewis Huntzinger.
Speaker 7: He was charged with being a felon in possession of two hundred and five rounds of vermitting two twenty three caliber ammunition and some drugs and other stuff. And he's incarcerated in the Honolulu Federal detention center. Now, Shannon clearly loves her man and is willing to do anything to get her man out. But if I was her man, I wouldn't want her to offer what she offered to get him out.
Speaker 20: No, no, no.
Speaker 7: See, ladies, as a man, I want you to do anything that is going to possibly cause you to be in the same situation that I'm in, and in this case it's jail, and I definitely don't want you giving the way what you give away.
Speaker 9: See, Shannon made a bribe to one of the officers.
Speaker 7: What do you think of playboy playmate would offer this federal officer in exchange for releasing her Shannon offered the agent blank to help him persuade the judge to release her boyfriend. The agent says he received numerous miscalls, text messages, and voicemails from Shannon. Shannon told the agent that she was referred to him as someone who could handle a situation for a high profile inmate. Shannon, who was a playboy playmate, told the agent that she was trying to secure her boyfriend's release and asked the agent to meet with him so he could see she was serious and she could give him what she had for him. Ladies, decisiont the way. I appreciate the help, but do you really believe your boyfriend would be okay with this? This is why you tell men when they go to jail, don't worry about what's going on outside.
Speaker 9: Okay. You can't control what your woman wants to give someone. Why you locked up?
Speaker 7: You will drive yourself crazy trying to control what a woman wants to give someone while you locked up. And I damn sure don't want you giving things to other men, okay, saying you're doing it for me, Shannon allegedly text the agent, I can help with whatever you need. Not show what your services costs you paying him to service you first of all, that's trafficking, okay. And you know what the agent did after she texted, He opened a formal investigation in the Shannon hot ass.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 7: I guess Shannon didn't know it was an open investigation because she was too busy trying to open something else.
Speaker 9: The playboy playmate.
Speaker 7: Shannon allegedly continued to contact the agent despite the agent informing her I can't do nothing to help in regard to securing her boyfriend's release, but she's a playboy playmate to cover a maxim, so the agent agreed to meet with Shannon. Also because Shannon wouldn't stop trying to throw it at the agent, The agent says she was persistent in asking for help. Now, this is when the agent was either trying to set her up or she was wearing him down, because the agent told Shannon that he would have to continue communicating with.
Speaker 9: Her on his personal phone.
Speaker 7: Now I'm joking he was just trying to set her up because it was actually an undercover government device to monitor their conversations. And during a meeting between the playboy playmate and the agent, she allegedly offered to give the agent this bribe so he could ask a judge he was friends with to help aid the release of her boyfriend. And she told the agent, I'll give you some now, and give you some of my boyfriend's release. Now, what would you tell your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: What man would be okay with that?
Speaker 5: Imbe?
Speaker 9: Would you be okay with your woman doing that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 9: Jess, would you do that for your man?
Speaker 7: No, ladies, we love y'all, but don't be giving up what's ours to get me out. Shannon then arranged the second meeting with the agent how many dates they gonna go on?
Speaker 5: This is too much?
Speaker 7: And at the airport she gave him some Remember she promised, I'll give you something now and then someone he gets out.
Speaker 8: But I thought they were investigating, right, So that was that was part of investigation to see if she would really do it.
Speaker 16: Do what?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, hi no oral oh backshots? But what's wrong?
Speaker 7: Get your thought the gunstmas. She was offering him money. Okay, five thousand dollars. She gave him twenty five Yeah, she gave him twenty five hundred at the airport. And after the meeting she was arrested in charge with one kind of bribery of a public official and one kind of instruction to justice.
Speaker 9: And she's bar from communicating with her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what I do that for?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do that for my man, Jess.
Speaker 5: You can't rob right, like no, oh my god, I thought it was like a legend. Yeah that's what I like.
Speaker 1: You kept saying.
Speaker 7: Mate doesn't think she's a playboy playmate And she couldn't wait to open her bank account.
Speaker 1: That is that gallery? Did you?
Speaker 9: I can't believe y'all.
Speaker 7: Y'all need to get your montherf to go. Y'all got kids, you're so funny, grow up. Please give Shannon, Teresa Maurice Schwartz the biggest he hall. I can't believe these people I work with.
Speaker 4: You said, open up, and you put your you put your little seductive voice.
Speaker 5: How he tried to give you something?
Speaker 9: Yes, money, Nobody says I'll give you some money like that.
Speaker 5: So it don't even matter that ship playboy, play meat, It don't matter. You want to come a maxim Well, it matters if you're a good storytelling. Yeah you're a clown though you really funny.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 8: I wonder if she would have offered that, if the agent would have said, you know what, maybe right possible. Damn So now both of them and Jay them both and now their mama gotta come get right.
Speaker 5: And mama got to offer something. I guess she ain't got no money. She probably got no money. She probably be like I got something.
Speaker 9: Take them benches out and get to work.
Speaker 5: N All right, Well, thank you for that, dog of to day.
Speaker 8: You trash, your tricking us. All right, when we come back, Fat Joe will be joining us. We're gona kick it with Joey crack crack when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club Morning, the Breakfast Club. Why everybody is dj MV justse Larius Charlamagne, the guy on the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, the Icon living Joey Crack Fat Joe.
Speaker 3: Why fight the time and you can rewind the time? Why fight the time when you can rewind the time?
Speaker 9: Joe walked into Joseph Envy. I got a check for you. Okay, it's all to.
Speaker 1: Find that guy. This is the best.
Speaker 3: We made this ammonia free. This won't break you out. You know how you got some people with the grays.
Speaker 1: They fought like they like the gray.
Speaker 3: It's because the other brands will break them out.
Speaker 1: Some guys go to the hospital. This don't break you out. We made this ammonia freed for the black and brown dude, just for men. No, no, it's over for them. He turned me into a drill.
Speaker 4: Had you know.
Speaker 1: Kealthy?
Speaker 9: Ain't even that?
Speaker 1: Oh he got going great already.
Speaker 3: You want to get them sharp line. Okay, you go to Dominican barber shop up in Washington Heights.
Speaker 1: You might have a spot that just don't get connect.
Speaker 3: They make you look like Jayleen rolls j Rose super.
Speaker 1: Shp like you can you could cut your finger off. I'm trying to get him in the box, he said, Yo, Joe, I'm not ready for that yet.
Speaker 3: This that you know, it's it's it's been a stigma, you know what I'm saying that you know I used to go in there and sneak in at three in the morning CBS Walgreens. If he's almost like buying a co tax a Tampa on your wife, send you to get one, and you scared the depth to go to tell you.
Speaker 1: But now we got Travis Kelce, we got text back for the biggest seller.
Speaker 9: I will say this is the realist. It's looked like you're being it actually looks not.
Speaker 18: So if it's the rewind making it look like that, Joe, Joe, it was only one time tron got me, right, there's that one time with you, Joe, that one time it got a different rewind.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a reward. Everyone conspiracy for it, right. I just think be so shocked that they think it's fake, you know what I'm saying. But it just be like maybe I'm loosing it, you know, thinking you want to lose right now? I think it always looked good. But one time I came up here and it looked like the chalk.
Speaker 1: He didn't come up here.
Speaker 3: Rewind got it looking right, got me looking bright. I never even shop noticed that the ladies take care of themselves. Every day is something that you would go to CV.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 3: Lashes, this is the every day they got a new because ding in my house. You know, my daughter and my wife, they at the lashes, they at the nails, they at them with after death.
Speaker 1: There's a new treatment. It's court morphius. You know, bro, let me take care of myself.
Speaker 5: You would go get it yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, all the time.
Speaker 9: The biggest thing I like about it it was it was embarrassing, you know.
Speaker 1: I would throw it in.
Speaker 9: I walk into drug store and I see all that.
Speaker 7: I'm like Joe getting some money. It's a long term equity player. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, when that goal, that's gonna go.
Speaker 3: No, that's the bag, and I ain't gonna lie. Shout out to Sally's Beauty Amazon dot Com. Been like, I mean, people like no, you Patrick, I don't know.
Speaker 21: That crying.
Speaker 1: Somebody's body. Somebody's coping.
Speaker 5: You're also making more men feel more comfortable.
Speaker 10: I'm like being able to do something like this without getting jokes and stuff like Charlamagne just told me that he don't.
Speaker 5: Grow his out because it's gray and all of that.
Speaker 1: All the sung you could get it, the boy, you won't break out nothing.
Speaker 5: You get that line.
Speaker 1: You look like Denzel Man.
Speaker 3: Why I look fifty three when you could be four and when you could be dirty. I mean this thing really, y'all rewinds the time?
Speaker 1: Man like it. What's going on?
Speaker 9: You're gonna rewind in the time twenty years a lean back?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, my god, billion dollars on one stage at the Apollo in one night. Wow, a billion dollars will be present.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 1: We can't keep them away.
Speaker 3: We just keep calling talking about there's no way we're gonna celebrate a lean back. Fact Joe and remy mind without coming. So the list of people right now we only said dip said lives and us, but is really getting disgusting out there, the line up, and we just gonna have the best time. I don't know if it's legal to smoke weeds out there, but smoke your have your drink, coming positivity, have a great time because this is gonna be one. I'm making the top five New York City moment. So like when Muhammad al Lei fought for the championship in Madison, s crit I'm doing that type when they make a movie about this time thirty years so now they're gonna say the night in the Harlem. In fact, Joe's leaned back and the whole planet Earth came.
Speaker 1: It was too much in there.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you, if you got a ticket, congrats, If you got a ticket, sell it for more now, Like it's like it's too much out of control. What's gonna happen in the Apollow? And you know I started Amateur Night of one four weeks in a row in Amateur Night, so when I come back, it's always just home for me, you know. So we did it three sixty, were doing Apollow eightproo second. It's crazy, Like I'm telling you, it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 9: What did lean back do for Fat Joe's career in his life?
Speaker 1: Well, God did a lot for me, you know what I'm saying. I went rich.
Speaker 3: I thought I could save the whole neighborhood, thirty guys and Cadillac trucks and paying everybody's bills and buying lobsters every night for thirty guys that I went broke.
Speaker 1: I remember after What's Love, I.
Speaker 3: Was on my knees, on my knees, because that's what you gotta do it. You gotta like really feel the pain when really playing for a miracle. I was like, God, one more chance, please, one more chance, one more chance. He gave me that one more chance that they went number one in the world. I remember the joint came out. I don't know if we could talk too much, but it was like three days after the song came out, and Little John asked me to come out of the show with him and perform, and sixty two thousand people were doing this three days after.
Speaker 1: It was all like this now. I remember I looked to the back and Kanye West was hiding behind the wall. He was like, oh, we got one, you know. And so for me, I don't get high.
Speaker 3: I don't really do nothing, nothing wrong, smoke your weed, do whatever you want to do. But for me, my adrenaline, my get high is putting our hit records, hearing it in every call, you know, lean back.
Speaker 1: What it did do was they was playing this in the club like I walked in the car.
Speaker 3: I mean literally thirty forty times in the road like You'll be dizzy in there, you like in there, like damn it is this gonna stop?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And they just an incredible moment for hip hop music and of course.
Speaker 7: For me and rad is lean Back a one b R number two. What do you mean in your catalog? Like what's your best song?
Speaker 11: Ever?
Speaker 7: If I say, I'm not gonna say best, I say biggest, biggest I think would be What's Love?
Speaker 3: The best song, best, the best, The best is leaned Back. Leaning Back is because you know why, it's like shook ones. It was made, like you said, for the gutter, for the streets, for the this, for the that, and then we had Britney Spears and them singing that joint and Pink and them. I was performing at one time when I did What's Love? I seen no black of Spanish people for like a year, and now I was like, yo, what this record for black and Spanish people? Because be careful of you blowing up you on you with jelly roll. You you ain't even seeing black and Spanish people. It's like, you know, because you're giving you the bag. You're doing every y'all big Colosseum, everywhere. You don't even know who's going on. Toby Keith, next is you? And and what's crazy is when I did What's Love. Everything prior to that was just gangst the music. So if you hire Fat Joe for twenty minutes and I don't care you the whitest guy in America, he's cursing for fifteen minutes, he's going bad Like I didn't know nothing else. I'm just all I have to do is perform gainst the music and What's Love Like. They'd be like, oh my god, this is the What's Love guy?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean that, it's just the reality of it.
Speaker 5: We got more with Fat Joe.
Speaker 8: When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning, only everybody is the j Envy, Jesse, Larry Schalla mean the guy we are the Breakfast Club was still kicking it with Fat Joe.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I said, you jumped into politics a.
Speaker 9: Little bit, a little bit man in New York one day. No no, yes, no shirt.
Speaker 5: I said, you're getting into that game a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's not a game, not a game, not a price price transparency me and power to the patients were going to Washington.
Speaker 1: I went one time. So what's going on is.
Speaker 3: One hundred million Americans in debt because the hospital bit the hospital.
Speaker 1: This right here you can go is nine ninety nine, twelve ninety nine. You know the price.
Speaker 3: You know what the water is, five ninety nine, six ninety nine. You go to the hospital if you don't know what they charging you. A kid goes in and the thing for EpiPen, they charge him sixteen thousand, five hundred. He goes online and Google's that an EpiPen is only two hundred dollars. And so you could go to the same this ain't black a Spanish eva. You go in the hospital right now, and hospital's all over America, every single hospital they're charging you two thousand dollars for an mririd. They charging him twenty six thousand. They charging out sixty four same hospital, same doctors, same tests.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's right. I don't think that's fair.
Speaker 3: And so the American people are dying because of this. Because what happens when you ain't got no family, no money, the family feuds, We break up the household.
Speaker 1: And this is the only thing is bipartisan.
Speaker 3: So it's a Republican Democrat, as black, as white, as Muslim, as Jewish, everything across the board. This issue is dear to me. I went there three years ago to remember a journalist girl said, yo, fat yoe, what are you doing here? I said, well, I came from pressure. She was like, good lord, this is Washington. Nothing gets done here. I'm like, yo, I'm like, you know, we hip hop. We created all this from nothing, trillion dollar business and you live in a castle off of hip hop?
Speaker 1: Do you get that?
Speaker 3: So who's gonna tell you you can't get a law passed or whatever the case?
Speaker 1: Mine? I go back the next year thirty five.
Speaker 3: The first year, only one politician met with me is a Republican from Kentucky's name was Gutry said, I know what you're talking about. You know I got family that are right cool? Thirty five I went last year it was eighty five politicians. They passed the law in Congress. That's cool, but it says estimates, estimates are bullsh Estimates ain't the real price.
Speaker 1: We want the price.
Speaker 3: So there's a new law coming from Bernie Sanders and Senator Brown that says you got to be held accountable for the pricing, and so that's my true passion. Did you know, I know you got a bunch of phone calls. You did your video with the Trump, the Trump sneaker. The comed wasn't the Flex. It wasn't the flex. Look, it wasn't the flex. You know, I'm a big sneaker collector.
Speaker 5: It wasn't it.
Speaker 1: I owned thousands and thousands. I got the rarest sneakers.
Speaker 3: If Michael Jackson made a sneaker made out of the white glove, I got it. I got a sneaker that's made for Prince. The Prince never got like I got all the rarest sneakers in America.
Speaker 1: But that was not the flex. Them like, nah, they know what, they know where my heart is at.
Speaker 9: They know what that was.
Speaker 1: Just it was wrong.
Speaker 4: It was so you.
Speaker 3: You was the only person America got it white.
Speaker 4: You know why?
Speaker 3: You know why, because I'm mature enough to put myself out staying out the box.
Speaker 1: Be like, yo, if camrong would it do them sneakers up?
Speaker 3: You gotta come around, Charlotte, man, You gotta come around man, because you know this guy. See we have a no, no, we have a short term memory. We have a short term memory. We forget that two years ago we was all like sick of this guy.
Speaker 1: We wanted it and not like we want the guy back. Because when you don't coach sign.
Speaker 3: This side, you you like leave it open to like you know, you go over there, and I don't like the way it felt. I did not like the way that time felt when he was president. I'm trying to get a law passed, so I don't want to go to partisan with it.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: I tell people that you know, he's a threat to come home.
Speaker 3: Come home, man, I'm cou no, no, no, you like that's our home. Let me tell you what it is. This is, this is the one problem I got. And this is with all my friends because I got a lot of Trumpers around.
Speaker 1: He got no, no, I got yeah. But when you when when when when you stay neutral?
Speaker 3: What Martin Luther King says silences you know, he not feeling, He not feeling Joe Biden than Kamala. Right, so you like Kamala, Damn, that's good news. That's a breaking. That's a breaking, all right, that's a break. That's a break in what I thought.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is to say nothing is like to co sign that. My thing is, I believe in we all made enough money, we all from here, we want to make more. I believe in capitalism, but I believe in looking out for the less fortune. Cause my best friends who are Republicans and Trumpers, they said, oh, you make so much money, you want to saving tax there's a morality clause there for me where I don't feel good just saving taxes. And I gotta deal with You know, there's two donkeys out here. There's one that you put on and if you don't put the saddle on them, he can't walk straight. He's a donkey.
Speaker 1: Right then we're gonna use that, y'all.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: Then there's another donkey.
Speaker 3: You make your choice when it's time, man, whatever the case may be. But I'm just trying to tell you, man, it's serious times out here.
Speaker 1: I like the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm with the righteous team, you know what I'm saying. That's just what I'm saying. And for all the people who got on me for showing them Trump sneakers, no, no, no, no, they.
Speaker 1: Not at the base.
Speaker 3: You know, I've never seen hate like this in my life, Like Firomania. He's a sellout.
Speaker 21: You know they was that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, I wish you guys come out to the polls. Are you really feel that way? But what gets me confused about politics is why this scary part of politics?
Speaker 1: Four days later, I'm a Kamela Way. Oh what you're doing with this woman? With these people? Man, you understand I'm old enough to know that I'm not a sellout.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get you guys are partying, Okay, I'm sitting with her navigating. Yo, y'all we're giving partons out. Oh sure, I would love to sit next to you for this one. Like we're gonna give some people parted But Joe gotta go, guys, hero second the Apollo.
Speaker 1: That's right? Your tickets standing?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so doubt, but if you could get one to buy from a scalper people tell me Terror Squad were a different dr name.
Speaker 1: You See how cal it move, See how I move. I don't take nothing for chance.
Speaker 3: If my sneaker came out, I went and gave a sneaker to anybody who would take it, to make sure it's sold out. I'm gonna put in that work. So Apollo is so doubted. Ready congratulations, But I'm still making my rounds to let y'all know you're gonna miss something.
Speaker 1: Is an all time high in New York.
Speaker 3: It's a billion dollars on the stage at one night at the Apollo April second. I don't know how else to take. I don't know who else is coming. It's gonna get dumb. I can't confirm them. But in the world of hip hop, there is nobody who's not calling the phone talking about we pulling up. You know, Cali, the whole Philly coming, the Beanie Segulls, this, this, that, anybody you could think of on the planet, the mab Deeps, the this, the Kims, the kiss that won't stop, the thought like your o g we're gonna salute you, We're gonna see our smooth and then then it's just not gonna stop. You might see you might, of course, you might see out of nowhere.
Speaker 16: Girl.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about you all day long, like we're going real hate on them. We're going real ninety. It's getting done. I mean, geezu Boa, we could get it, Boa, we could get the drama. Popper's going that many man and might before you'll perform together.
Speaker 1: I mean we did I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to say and the hip hop wishless. That's what I'm trying to tell you. That billion dollars on the stage, it could be anybody. They might just come through gliding like you know what I'm saying. What I can tell you is not a single person I have called and said, No, that's all I'm saying, not one person. You might be in there and go milk gets chilling, guess most chilling? What more can I say? Topics?
Speaker 5: What what they said?
Speaker 1: What did jamake it say?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a lot of pull up.
Speaker 5: Joe krit always a pleasure, my brother, Thank you so much. The Breakfast Club, Fat Joe.
Speaker 4: Let's get it the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning. Everybody's the d J Envy Jess, Hilariy Scharlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club and let's get to past the awks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, DJ comes, what's up Big.
Speaker 21: Nyl morn morning? How are you feeling?
Speaker 9: While your shirt say two love to loscas.
Speaker 19: There are the official sponsors of Certifyed Vibey make Showcase going down. I'm actually gonna drop the fly today. It's an R and B night and we got two really dope X, one from Jersey, one from Brooklyn, Alex Moley and the artist though make sure you.
Speaker 21: Guys pull up.
Speaker 9: We got today, we got anything good?
Speaker 21: Oh, we got some great stuff today.
Speaker 19: I'm gonna start with Tyler because she dropped her debut album last Friday, and it was so much Madnes's going on that I didn't even want to speak on her doing that. But yeah, Tyler's project dropped, and my favorite record on there. I would say it's truth or there, but I think Jump is a good party record.
Speaker 22: This is Jump, feel my Better, skim tight.
Speaker 4: My face cut we don't know about.
Speaker 15: It was a.
Speaker 22: Chump chump chump, chump chump chump jump you know what of to make it chump chump chump dom dum dum dumuk.
Speaker 5: Doing that little bounce. She was going water.
Speaker 7: That's that Holidays on the Continent music right there.
Speaker 19: I like that Tile, I like that Tyler definitely, Futures Gonna and skal A Bang as well.
Speaker 5: Bang Yeah.
Speaker 19: Next we got I d k enjoyed Badass and the record is called denim Is that could never beat on.
Speaker 5: One trying to fall for these if it's E book up with that.
Speaker 20: Tears car and Fly with Jeans, the show up for the spring in there, M yeah, we see you shit in there, but yourn ain't on this ship.
Speaker 1: We don't pass on your whole.
Speaker 20: Year, but it's really my count. The year is Paul Lives the your vision of one, of course be on that.
Speaker 5: Just put in my hut.
Speaker 20: The record cut like fifteen, give me out if we ain't trunk of money, yachty Kate.
Speaker 9: What we talked in about Fire love him phenomenal.
Speaker 21: Fire loved it all right, cool love it.
Speaker 1: That's real hip hop, real.
Speaker 21: Hip give me everything tonight.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 21: I do like it.
Speaker 5: That's that real hip hop, all right.
Speaker 19: And then we're gonna end it with a more turnent hip hop record. This money Bag and rock fort nine. We're busting.
Speaker 4: It ain't nothing better than a ten.
Speaker 2: This is for me, those type of girl that I really get with before you touched little with My chance like gonna face when we love when we love miss they gotta taste for that. This car busting, middle part busting, French chimps busting, super wet bus, prad ain't such gave me a concussion, booty busting anything, bust.
Speaker 10: Lest the money Bag can do no wrong in my eyes. I mean, I don't really know Ray for nine, but I love money Bag.
Speaker 5: Y'all the middle park busting, it's why busting.
Speaker 9: There's so much suction. She gave me a concussion. That don't sound that don't sound pleasant.
Speaker 5: That's hip hop?
Speaker 9: Excuse me? Gave me a concussion?
Speaker 21: Why is that the only part I don't want to lead to a hand injury?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, damn.
Speaker 21: Real hip hop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You hit it, You hit all three, all three, all three, And I'm gonna actually download those records, not download but.
Speaker 21: You scream baby stream all right?
Speaker 19: Well, you can definitely stream it on the Vibe Higher playlist at ww dot certified Vibe dot com. You can follow me on Instagram at Nilis Simone. All the playlist events will be at your fingertips again. Shout out to two Loss. I'm so excited about our event on April nineteen.
Speaker 9: What the hell was you?
Speaker 1: I saw you in?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 9: Test? The last name?
Speaker 5: I can't remember? Test Bryant, Yeah, Test Bryant.
Speaker 7: Where are we now? Manager of loll Wayne Well used to be Lawayne, Nikki Drake, all of him. At one point, would y'all saw Y'ALLN.
Speaker 19: Do Test break stars man shout out to Test. But essentially every night on TikTok, I go live and I just listen to artists omissions. So if you submit music to me, I have it on my linkedn bio. We go live and then I have like a team of people that pretty much helped me pick through the records. So if we like the record, I'll probably add you to like my mix when I'm spinning, or I might shut you out on here, but it would have to be great.
Speaker 21: So Test joined in to actually help me judge records.
Speaker 9: I like you record you picked. I notice whenever you got your natural hair out, the music is best hanging.
Speaker 17: Out like.
Speaker 9: The bro not like the music. It's a it's a correlation.
Speaker 21: All right, cool, I'll take it, all right, thank you.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you so much. Now when we come back, of course, we throw back on a Friday's the Breakfast Logan Morning.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the Breakfast Club. It's a Woman's History month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history. Check out this phenomenal woman Morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is stej n V just Hilaris Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now it's the last well it's not the last dead Women's History month, but the last one that we're doing. And who we repping today, our forever first.
Speaker 10: Lady Michelle Obama, who we all know is married to the first black President, Barack Obama. While in the White House, she focused on issues such as education, healthy eating, and supporting military families.
Speaker 5: She's also a best selling author. Did you read her book Becoming?
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 5: I read it on a plane in South Damn you read the whole book on that Yes, that's amazing.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, so since you did read the book, and since y'all love her so much, right because she's all black?
Speaker 5: Not half finished this sentence when they.
Speaker 9: Go low, that wasn't in the book, but we go high.
Speaker 5: I don't even know even.
Speaker 10: We planned for me read because I ain't say that one in the book, Like, that's not in the in the quote, you just say they go high.
Speaker 5: We'll play it. The motto is when they go low, we go high. That's right, that's what she was supposed to say. I said that. No, you said that one in the book, but we go Like, no, that's wasn't.
Speaker 7: I was just playing with you. That was at the twenty sixteen Democratic Magical Consent.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you so much. She was supporting Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.
Speaker 1: So we love you.
Speaker 5: And I also want to get give a shout out to the.
Speaker 10: Episcopalians, who is the part of the Christian community, because Friday the Episcopalian, that.
Speaker 5: Is the only fish.
Speaker 9: Only you fish.
Speaker 5: No, that's a pescatarian.
Speaker 10: Lord, it's good Friday, and one of our producers is Episcopalian, and she had she couldn't be here today because it's Good Friday and she's rejoicing in church today.
Speaker 8: You sure she's a Piscopalian.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what she told me.
Speaker 21: What kind of what?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 5: What branch of Christianity?
Speaker 11: Are you in.
Speaker 5: The Christian branch?
Speaker 8: You don't even know what about you.
Speaker 5: I'm Pentecostal, non Baptists, a Baptist and Baptists Baptist.
Speaker 10: Okay, So shout out to all the Episcopals. And next week we're on vacation, y'all.
Speaker 8: Hey, you still selling day adventors.
Speaker 9: I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Witness? Are you Jovah Witness? Now knock people doors?
Speaker 7: No I'm not, but you know once you've been in something, when you've been entrenched in something so long, like you don't it never really leave you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a witness to Jehovah's great glory.
Speaker 8: So if somebody brings knocks on your door, since.
Speaker 9: You were showing respect, because I know how that felt when I was a kid.
Speaker 5: Open the door and have a conversation. Absolutely, what about you. Yes, I'm like, my mother's not home still a thirty two years.
Speaker 8: No, but they don't do that no more.
Speaker 5: And I think they just send emails and spam and stuff because it's the word. Your cousins and them, I don't know, you know, but I mean, I'll be seeing them in Jersey. But you be listening to church on Sundays.
Speaker 9: Yep, t pot is out Saturdayjay Roberts.
Speaker 7: Roberts, right, So how does that you know? Messed with religious A spiritual person. Yeah, And I like people who who just moved me and inspired me and motivated me. And the Roberts definitely do that.
Speaker 5: Okay, So no matter what branch of Christianity, all Christians.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 7: Not even that I listened to Islam too. I'm listening to Minister of Fray con a lot of them. Yeah, absolutely religiously open.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 10: Okay, well I'm not. I am gladly a pentecost Christian. Okay, so thank you guys.
Speaker 8: But we're talking about Michelle Obama.
Speaker 9: Still.
Speaker 10: Oh, I love you, Michelle. Thank you so much for everything you've done and that you're doing for the community. All Right, when we come back, we got the positive notice to Breakfast Club good.
Speaker 4: Morning, and that was another phenomenal woman in.
Speaker 8: History, more than everybody's j n V jes Hilari Chelamine to God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. You guys have a great week. Next week we are on vacation.
Speaker 9: We are on spring break, baby, Yes, we are on spring break.
Speaker 7: And I want to tell everybody, man, make sure you go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival.
Speaker 9: It's happening Saturday, April twenty seventh and.
Speaker 7: Atlanta, Georgia. Y'all, Wallow and Gilly will be on that stage. Just Hilarious will be on that stage doing carefully reckless horrible decisions will be on that stage. Poul Mind's podcast is on that stage. The ball Alert Show is on that stage. Deeply well with w Brown is on that stage. My man, Will Lucas Oh be on that stage. We got panels that include people like Damon John and John Hopebriant, Carrie champion A, shawna As and a.
Speaker 9: Host of others.
Speaker 7: We got to pitch your podcast station, just like we had last year. So go get your tickets at event bright dot com are Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 9: Okay, the VP is sold out.
Speaker 7: But you can still get some general emission tickets, man, So go get your tickets right now at Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival our event right and tonight.
Speaker 5: New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: I will be there.
Speaker 10: I got two shows tonight the Stress Factory, two shows tomorrow, and then I'm on vacation, y'all. I'm not adding anything on Easter because I want y'all people to go to church and then eat and spend time with your family. So no, I will not be adding any Sunday shows. But I see y'all tonight and tomorrow, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Speaker 9: Alrighty oh. In the positive notice, simply this.
Speaker 7: If you're not making mistakes and you're not doing anything, I'm positive that A doer makes mistakes, have a blessed day, breakfast club, you're finishing, Yo dat