Speaker 1: Got a brand new player to the game today Sophie the esthetician and Sophie listens with her seven year old daughter every single morning. They both always scream at the radio, chanting for Brooke to lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying lose, lose, lose, lose.
Speaker 1: Nothing brings a mother and daughter together like a shared hatred of a female radio. That's that's the old school saying book your nemesis, Sophie.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Hi Sophie, Hi, I heard you coming through. I heard you squeak as soon as we picked up the phone line. Are you doing okay? Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that you have to speak with your nemesis there for a second.
Speaker 2: I know that's tough for you.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the rules for everybody. So if you got thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat Brook outright to win.
Speaker 2: Is that door closed door? Okay? Yeah, the door it doesn't anymore? All right, here we go, Sophie. Are you ready? Yes? Good luck? Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Today is Good Friday, which means what major holiday is this Sunday? How many sheets are in one ream of paper in nineteen twenty seven, what was the first day in America to ban billboards? An archipelago is a collection or group of what ah I what actress played Hermione in the Harry Potter films?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pass on that one, all right, Sophie, that's okay. It Brooks back into the studio, and according to our producer, Sophie, you like to travel, you have concerts, you like going to the beach with your daughter, and you're hopefully going to Hawaii next week, but you're not sure.
Speaker 3: How are you not sure if you're going to Hawaii or not?
Speaker 2: Because we fly standby, so it depends on some spring break.
Speaker 3: Are you related to somebody in the airline industry?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Now I just have a lot of questions, like do you have a hotel booked?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can can't sign.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, she's not an idiot, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Well it's not her first rodeo. You're not sure. They're just on the beach now, sold out? First place to beach? Yeah, exactly, that's a good place to Okay, brook you're up. Are you ready? Yes? Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Today is Good Friday, which means what major holiday is this Sunday?
Speaker 2: Eastern? How many sheets are in one ream of paper? Oh?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: In nineteen twenty seven, what was the first state in America to ban billboards? Oh?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: New York.
Speaker 1: An archipelago is a collection or a group of what islands? What actress played Hermione in the Harry Potter films, Emma Watson when referring to jelly belly jelly beans red as cherry blue is blueberry?
Speaker 2: But what flavor is the white bean? The white? All right, good work, everybody. Let's go over the scoreboard to see how y'all did with Josef feinting. We're not in Kansas anymore.
Speaker 1: Sophie, you got one today, Sophie, you knew it?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, Brooks.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm on standby, stand by, wait notever here? Okay, is my name gonna be called?
Speaker 2: All the results are in there you go. We got room for brook and then she got five.
Speaker 1: Smoked you there, Sophie. But it's tough on the first time. That was a good effort. Let's go over the answers for everybody here. It's Good Friday, which means the major holiday this Sunday is Easter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the bunnies are pregnant. They're gonna give birth this weekend. Brook, I'm Catholic. I know how this works.
Speaker 3: Okay, you were really paid attention.
Speaker 1: In one ring of paper, you would find five hundred little sheets. The first state in America deband billboards was Hawaii because of the beautiful scenery. They didn't want to ruin it. Yo jo an archie. A lago is a collection or a group of islands. Emma Watson plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies. And the white jelly bean is flavored like coconuts.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh I knew, Oh you knew, Yeah, yeah that one right. I'm just concerned on what's going on with Jeffrey's paper over there. I don't you can't see it, but it's start. It is like a crumpled mess of its torn, it's folded. It's looking like chewed on you, like a fidget spinner or a dog tour. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I take my aggression out on my papers rather than my coworkers. So right, Sophie, I'm sorry it wasn't enough to beat Brooke today, but just for playing we are going to give you a four pack of tickets to paw Patrol Live playing the Puget Sound region April fifty to seventeenth. It's coming to McCall hall and you and three others can be there as they face their biggest challenge yet. For more info on tickets, go to Pawpatrol live dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, are you already?
Speaker 3: Are you already at the airport Selphy waiting for next week?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. There we go, Ruffy.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for playing. Come back and try again anytime?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thank you. We're gonna be back to the Windbrooks back the same time on Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.