Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all. So given them black the bus bussing boy.
Speaker 4: Listening to show, I don't joy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joy? Have you got that? You? You love you?
Speaker 5: You turn?
Speaker 1: You have to turn the mouth the turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth the mouth, turn a wad of the money.
Speaker 5: Job looking me? Come come out, you think, Uh.
Speaker 6: Huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show, Man one more time. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Yeah, I do, man, I thank God for it every day. You know, my message this morning, man, is real clear. It's something that's been on me to share, and it's it's amazing. You know, God can do some amazing things for you. But what happens along the way is and I don't know that I mean to say, but but the fact that God can do some amazing things for you, that comes adversity along with it. Every single time, it just goes without saying. And I'll uh, I was having a a faily, I mean, well not faily, but a hugely successful week I had never seen this type of hatred before. I hadn't seen it. And it's it's a great trick that the devil does. You know, when when God is blessing you and giving you some some some great opportunities in your life, as all of you have gone through, and it is. Isn't it amazing how some negative thing crops up and that's what you have to focus on. I found out that I don't have to, but you wind up focusing on it, and your energy goes over to that to try to deal with it, counteract. Wonder why it was happening. You got to make phone calls, what was this about? Blah blah blah blah blah, and and it and it, and it throws you off the course you are on the beginning of the week. I was so grateful. I was so amazed. I was really thanking God for opportunity for this brief moment. The enemy slides this little factor in that it causes you and it requires your attention. You have to pay it attention because you don't know what you're going. Wow, man, let me see what this could really be. How much dirt is this really that they're trying to do? And so it requires your attention. But in that attention, you lose your focus on really all the blessings and the good thing that God does for you. The enemy has an amazing trick that he does that.
Speaker 2: And it was in my head.
Speaker 6: I gotta tell y'all all week long, man, and I was doing some amazing stuff. I was having such a blessed week, man, in terms of press and pr and where God was taking me. And then when I got back, I was talking with my wife, and then I was talking to a good friend of ours and they shared something that really helped me out. And they said to me, new level, new devil. You know it's it's it's something really simple, but new level new devil. Every time you go to another level, every time you go a little bit higher, every time God has a blessing in store for you, every time He moves you in position. Do you understand that the enemy's job is to make you not see the blessing, make you not be grateful for it, lose your focus and focus on this that I just threw in your way, this stumbling block, this obstacle, this trickery. And man, I was, I was, I got you, I just got to tell you, man, I mean, it was so filled with hatred that I had to. I really spend some time addressing it, and I got publicists on the phone. I said, what's what's happening here?
Speaker 2: Y'all? Not watching this? Y'all not what?
Speaker 7: What was?
Speaker 2: What was this attack?
Speaker 5: You knew?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 6: You didn't know these angles? What was Steve chill? New level, new devil. If you get a promotion on your job, guess what. Somebody ain't happy that you got the promotion. So here come to Hay.
Speaker 2: You don't even really know these people. You have no idea.
Speaker 6: Every time you make a decision to make your relationship with your spouse better, man, this is it. You know what I'm gonna start doing. I'm gonna do this, man, so me and my girl can go on and have this, or me and my man can go on and have this. Watch what happened every single time? Here comes the new level, the new devil, the trick. You don't need to do that. What you're doing that for hers? She don't appreciate it. He ain't gona appreciate it. Look over here, man, look at that right there.
Speaker 2: Ain't he not?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: He missed?
Speaker 6: He din't call you, and he said, it's gonna all types of stuff. It just happens all the time. And I was sitting here talking with this friend, really good friend, very spiritual person, and they said, you know something, Steve. You know, I was talking to Jesus and said I was having this conversation with Christ. And I said, God, for real, you mean to tell me every time that something good happens to me. You mean every time I try to go to the next level, every time you put me on the next level.
Speaker 2: You mean to tell me that I got to go through this right here? Are you for real? And then my friend said, Jesus said to her, they did it to me, and we just fell out laughing. They did it to me. They did it to him. They did it to him for him to go to the next level.
Speaker 6: And you know, I was just I was just going over the whole story about the crucifixion and everything that had to be amazing man of all the hate he had, ended, all the prosecuting he had do it. They thought, ultimately, what we'll do is we'll nail him on a cross and that'll be the end of him. And we'll put him in this tune and we'll put this big stone up there and that'll be the end of him. But what they did not know was all you was doing was setting the tone for the next level, because eventually the stone got rolled away and he went and got placed with his father where he was headed to. Anyway, he ultimately knew that his ultimate goal was to get to his father. So when you when you when you thought you were doing what you were doing to him, and you put him in a tune, and you put the big stone up in there, and the stone got rolls got rolled away, and he went eventually to where he was trying to get to. That story is in place for all of us to remember that when we are going through some things, could it be because we're going to a place, you know, It could be just a place in life. It could be just us a different level in life. That's all it has to be. But there's going to be the adversarial challenges that come with it, and those are the moments we must expect, expect and take them head on and still not lose your focus or appreciation for what God has done for you. So in light of all of that, I'm able to say today that I thank my Heavenly Father, I really do for all the blessing seeds to bestowed upon me and all of the haters and all of the liars, and all of the backstabers and all those people. When you get through lyon, when you get through stabbing, when you get through gossiping and doing what you do, I'm still going to the next level. I'm still going.
Speaker 2: You cannot stop what God has in store for you. No one can stop that.
Speaker 9: Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, we are here. It is morning time. It is the beginning of a new day. It's a new opportunity, a great chance, a blessing to be here yet alive again.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but I'm so glad about that.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 2: Oh man, give it to me God, because I show appreciate it.
Speaker 6: This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show, make no mistake about.
Speaker 2: Share to start.
Speaker 10: Then it's Friday, Steve Harvey, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, color for real.
Speaker 1: Never mad on a Friday.
Speaker 10: What's up fruit.
Speaker 3: Junior oxtail seven nine pound? This weekend?
Speaker 2: Just going out? I can make some my.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Anthony Brown, you know what I see after putting in a full week of work, It's nothing like reaching a Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much that we're here.
Speaker 2: We made it.
Speaker 3: Why I want to do.
Speaker 2: One day? This was today. Wow, King of prey.
Speaker 11: Friday night, just got paid. Friday babies, Yeah, Friday, Friday. You know Friday is good. But Friday used to be kind of scary when you was in school. But that's when you get your ass whooped at three on Friday. You know you can get your you can get jumped on Friday in school. That didn't came out Friday.
Speaker 2: You got your as whooped on Mondays Day when you got your air. Well, you know, I got the lights on Friday. Lot of fights on Friday.
Speaker 6: Trying to help your little sorry assy Friday.
Speaker 2: I got to go down here and kept his asses.
Speaker 1: That's all right, but you were supposed to do you were supposed But it.
Speaker 6: Wasn't a good move because I'm ten years older than him. It ain't a good look. He on the playground.
Speaker 2: I'm over there, I'm eighteen, trying to slow this ass whooping down. Back then you could hit the eight year old boy hit in from your left. You well, I don't understand him. Well, I'm too old to be out there jumping on new kids.
Speaker 12: Grown eight But I'm saying, why did they want to jump on Tommy though he is right there?
Speaker 7: Because he was clever.
Speaker 1: They hated clever kids.
Speaker 12: Tommy all I know, sir, that I was getting jumped on. I'm glad Jay is here today one of his work days. What what's different p jump on and picked though? What is the different between jumped on.
Speaker 3: And checked on? The spec.
Speaker 2: Up two or three people?
Speaker 13: On his words, jumped on pyvity picked is your mama?
Speaker 2: Your mama jokes? Yeah? The picked on is your mama jokes? There's three people?
Speaker 1: Can you get picked on and jumped on at the same.
Speaker 6: Pick it on usually occurs hold of jumping yes, in order to if.
Speaker 2: That's the lead on.
Speaker 6: If they don't jump on you, didn't pick on you, they pick on you and depend on how you're taking it, that turns into a whoopie.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, And I only got jumped on day after I seid some stuff.
Speaker 6: He told me to say, sa right. I told him, he said if he could back it up. I didn't tell him to go down there that day.
Speaker 12: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right, after this. You're listening hard morning show, all right, and it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew.
Speaker 9: And run that prank back what you got for his nest.
Speaker 2: This right here is the repo man, the repo man. Let's go kept up, all right. I'm trying to read to you.
Speaker 3: Please this here.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 11: My name is Robert. I'm with the collection agency. You do own a Sierra two thousand and three GMC truck? Am I correct?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Okay, we don't show that we've had any payments within the last I guess about three close to four months now, and we want to try and stop having to come in and repossess it. Maybe we give you a chance to uh bring your payment in, but we haven't had a payment from you in about four months, sir.
Speaker 15: No chances financially with the other other thing' I don't know what's in the Yeah, I've been paying all the time. It's directed partly from our worry about that.
Speaker 2: Well. I'm with they've they've turned you over to us.
Speaker 11: I'm with h collection Agency, and we haven't gotten anything from I don't show any uh any paperwork here on the computer at all that we've had any payments made within the last four months, so that's why they have.
Speaker 12: All.
Speaker 8: They turned it over to y'all without my permission. They can't never tell my my title my truck over to y'all. A yo, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Well, I understand it, sir.
Speaker 11: What happens is if you haven't paid it in a certain amount of time, it actually comes over to the collection agency. And that's what they've done. They've actually sent it over to us. They've given us pretty much all the information on you. I guess it's uh gold this type of color uh seer two thousand and three GMC truck from our understanding, Am I correct?
Speaker 8: That's my truck?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 11: Now, what I'm gonna need from you today, Jeremy, is for you to come in uh and make a payment to us this evening for four months so we can see so we don't have to come in and repossess your truck. And I don't want to have to do that, But if I have to send a record out there to you, I have your address on file as well. I don't want to have to send anybody have to pick it up.
Speaker 8: Y'all not coming here my truck and I'm not paying y'all for no full months. I'm tall my truck no all time every month. That's a dune deal, sir.
Speaker 11: I don't want to get in a back and forth with you, but I'm telling you exactly how it's gonna go.
Speaker 2: Now. I'll come out there and repressess it myself. But I'm telling you, look, that's not even where.
Speaker 8: We gotta go with that. Don't be you don't need to be screaming as fussing a k can come get it yourself and all that suff Yeah, so much truck, my truck, that's gonna be that.
Speaker 11: Hang on, let's back up, because I'm a man just like your man. What do you mean it's gonna that's gonna be that? What you're saying? What are you?
Speaker 2: What do you? What are you saying to me, sir?
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, sir. Look, I'm telling you that I'm paying my truck note and and that's a final I don't know.
Speaker 11: Let's get I've already stated to you before. I'm with an agency, and let's get one thing straight.
Speaker 2: You don't tell me I tell you now.
Speaker 8: Hey, do cave down on the phone. It don't make no sense to me, you know. Over the phone and whatnot. You can come, you can come get the truck, my truck right here.
Speaker 14: I work.
Speaker 8: I'm ready here. You can come. You can come try to get my truck. You can come on there.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm already aware of where you work in the whole nine yards. Now I don't. I'm trying to be as uh cardial with you as I can.
Speaker 8: Now you can you're talking about come and get my truckle I'll tell you I'll be playing my so you know you should have dropped down and being like all right, I'm gonna check with somebody else, check with somebody else and make sure I'm right.
Speaker 11: And then I'm telling you you haven't paid anything. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I've got it.
Speaker 11: Listed on the computer. You've been turned over an agency and you haven't done it. You haven't done it thing.
Speaker 8: What you to you? You you're waiting your prets screaming and hollow over the phone like that because they ain't gonna do me up.
Speaker 16: You no good.
Speaker 8: But you ain't getting no money from me. Then you ain't coming my truck. As a matter of fact, you could come from my truck. I'm I'm gonna be at my truck, and I'm gonna wait on you be It.
Speaker 11: Doesn't make any difference, sir. You gotta get repossessed tonight. If I don't get four months payment, Brooke, Definitely, If I don't get four months payment brought into me collection agency, your truck will be taken care of.
Speaker 8: No hold on, listen, man, hold on probly for me. You kind of kind of serious truck and.
Speaker 2: You quit person at me.
Speaker 3: That's what's truck.
Speaker 8: You got me trusted.
Speaker 14: Look my truck right outside. You can come over here and get it. I'll be sitting on the wait for you.
Speaker 3: Look, you know what.
Speaker 11: I'm at the point I don't give it about this job. I'm ready to come kick your That's what I'm ready to do.
Speaker 2: Call him back.
Speaker 11: I don't need a little scared hanging up the phone. You're standing here like a man, and you handle your problems.
Speaker 14: Hey, I'm I can't be.
Speaker 8: I make wi bro stop calling.
Speaker 11: I'm at work to doing my job the same way you're doing yours.
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I want to say to you before you go.
Speaker 11: And you're listening, this is Nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: You just got pranked by.
Speaker 8: You got you got all my teacher, You are all right. Man, I'm gonna talk to this roof man, I'm talking about cooler talking about the job.
Speaker 2: She told me. She told me, man, she said that boy love that truck.
Speaker 7: That's my.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta ask you man.
Speaker 11: Tell me, brother, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the late.
Speaker 2: Now you have it that you have it to repot?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: An'ybody have been repold on the show?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 2: No, man, I ain't never been repo.
Speaker 17: When I was a little girl, our car got repold and my daddy told me that it was he got stolen. And my mama said, who told you that? Cally I was represented?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sounds like hell yeah, Well let's go ahead and ask you know who the ain't no good? Hell? Well took a long time. Though I drove a car three years. I'm making payment of it three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do that?
Speaker 2: How did you hide it? Come on?
Speaker 6: Ex wife, sit up here and got hold to it and used and parked at somewhere. I told I asked not.
Speaker 1: To park, but you didn't tell her?
Speaker 2: Why did you? She knew why hell, oh, we did this together. Told you to park the car before you go back to the house.
Speaker 10: I didn't feel like park.
Speaker 2: Yeah to the house. We'll not a car gone.
Speaker 9: Thank you enough for you.
Speaker 12: Coming up next, ask the CLO our chief Love officers.
Speaker 9: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, it is time now for ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey at your service. This one is from Ashland and Tennessee. Ashland says, I've been married for six years to a cheater and we have not had sex.
Speaker 5: In a year.
Speaker 12: He confided in our next door neighbor, who happens to be young and single. My neighbor saw my husband leave one morning and he came over and lectured me, unsaving my marriage. I got emotional and he came close to comfort me, and I could feel him through his pants. He said he would be happy to comfort me if I ever needed it. It scared me half to death. But how can I stop staring at his house? Should I go next door and relieve a little stress with this fine young man?
Speaker 6: Well, look what didn't happened here? Well, ma'am, can I have a real, honest and frank answer for this man, tell Ashlan Ashlen, you've been married six years to a Cheatah, Now did she.
Speaker 2: Say she confided in the young man her husband, now husband went over there and told his little dude what he up to and what he doing.
Speaker 6: Little dude then took this information like okay, like he'll really care for your husband, know how Apparently so now he just slid all over to comfort you up against you.
Speaker 2: Now you're looking at the windy you can't take your eyes off his house. Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: But it ain't really the house though. It's one of the tenants, and it's the tenant that stayed on the neighbor that's got you the most concerned. Look, if you went over there to get some comfort, m you would be wrong for doing that, because that he is wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right. But with that said, if the situation were the other way around, I promise you your cheating husband would be over there getting comforted like he is anyway somewhere. So now, if you went over there for some comfort, uh huh, come on now, bring it home. Ain't nobody got to know?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we got urging her.
Speaker 2: This is just a fact, all right. We got to move on. Tommy kay, she said over there staying at that damn do the best.
Speaker 12: We're moving on Mackay and County said his gutters. My boyfriend and I date it for a long time, but we broke up and we'll never get back together. So I went out with his friend and we clicked. My ex boyfriend found out and he's having a hard time dealing with it. He's tried to jump on his friend and he's been calling me all kinds of names. We're all single, and I can date whoever I want. I wouldn't have a problem if he dated a friend of mine. I don't want him anymore. Why is he tripping?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why is he tripping? Because the two things.
Speaker 6: One, he tripping with his boy because you're supposed to be my boy, but which proves they ain't really as close or the boy he thought he was. Secondly, he tripping with you because how could you because you knew this is supposed to be my boy. So what I think is I thank your little boyfriend being delusional for quite some time, he thinked his boy is his boy, that really ain't his boy, and he still thank you his woman.
Speaker 1: She said, they want ever get back together.
Speaker 6: Your ex boyfriend is living a life with a lot of delusion because he thought his boy was really his boy, but he ain't his boy, and he thinks you still his woman. So now he didn't try to jump on the boy, and now he mad at you. But now you lied talking about didn't lie. You told you wouldn't be mad if he dated one of your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: That's a damn lie. And you and I and everybody listening know that's a lot.
Speaker 9: Well, maybe that's what her ex should do.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, don't nobody want him.
Speaker 9: She said they're never getting back together. She does not want him anymore anymore. All right, Edna, We're moving on. Edna, and Kentucky says.
Speaker 1: I'm in my mid sixties.
Speaker 9: Edna see.
Speaker 2: To give her aid. In my mid sixties and.
Speaker 12: I started driving for a ride share company. Recently, I picked up an older black mail from an upscale neighborhood, and he said he had to pick a friend up. I want to pick up a beautiful, younger black woman. They started to kiss and undress in the back of my suv. He instructed me to get in the interstate and ride until they finished their business on the back seat. He paid me three hundred dollars cash for the ride, and I asked and asked if I would like to be his personal driver?
Speaker 1: Is this too risky or should I do it?
Speaker 6: What makes you mobile to become his personal driver? What is she talking about?
Speaker 2: And quick writing?
Speaker 11: Men?
Speaker 2: Body had number?
Speaker 6: So you've missed your money up with your little old tail. Stop all this. What is you writing us for?
Speaker 3: Drive?
Speaker 2: Beat a personal driver? Drive and shut your damn mouth. Personal driver?
Speaker 6: You would ride share, personal driver, ride share, chauffle, ride share.
Speaker 2: Dry the rich dude girl. Quit writing us, Get your money and try not to look back there in the rearview mirror.
Speaker 1: Try get your three hundred dollars and keep your eyes on the road.
Speaker 2: Edna, that's all you need. Maps in driving, that's all you need.
Speaker 7: GPS, GPS, baby, that's right, wow, nice uber right there, baby, personal driver.
Speaker 12: So is he married, Steve?
Speaker 2: Or is she married? It don't matter. That ain't our business.
Speaker 9: I'm out of it. We don't know them.
Speaker 2: Yeah he married while he in the car exactly.
Speaker 9: All right, All right, thank you c l O. You're listening hardy morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, Time to have some more fun with you with another edition of Ask Steve, you ready.
Speaker 2: I'm absolutely read. All these are rapid fire questions again.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, a little mixture, yeah, a little mixture.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Just don't take you know, all data. Answer no question please, because we're trying to get as many questions we do, many questions. It's possible, Steve.
Speaker 10: That's all honey.
Speaker 2: I love you like my mama. You say her up now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 10: All right, springtime, second day of spring. It's all good. What is your springtime clothing fetish?
Speaker 2: Steve, quite pants crotch to have me some damn white pants? Yes, love it, love it. I don't know what it is. I love wearing white pants.
Speaker 6: Man, white pants, cream pants, light tone pants for boy, that new designer with Louis Vatan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, came out with these jeans. Boy, they got a white panttern. Boy, damn near cried. I them bought five pair of jeans already. Wow. Yeah, it ain't none of them blue?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, on you, it ain't just one pair of white ones, green tied dye pair, a blue floor pair, one stone wash pair.
Speaker 2: All right, you better wear them the work I got better. I will as soon as I get the bottom here. All right.
Speaker 10: Next question, Carla, all right, finish this statement. Steve Spring is finally here, and I'm going.
Speaker 2: To get naked.
Speaker 6: Co'm on here, man, boy, got to do feeling that. I don't give a damn spring, winter, summer have it this year.
Speaker 1: The pimp is back.
Speaker 2: I'm flipping my wardrobe rods.
Speaker 6: I've been tired of dressing for daytime television and talk shows, game show.
Speaker 2: I'm through. Okay, the pimp is back.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, okay, So let that brings up this next question. Come on out if you will sing? If that's a big so we're just just a hypothetical. Yes, is just here we go the whole hold on, let me clean my mind out now. Okay, but I gotta stop thinking marriage in heaven.
Speaker 2: This answer?
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, if I ain't considered marriage on heaven, I can answer this a little bit more freedom.
Speaker 11: Come on, all right, if you were single, who would you like to have a spring flame whip?
Speaker 2: You see question trouble but man, answer because it's your job. How old am I to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, let's make that thing right, you know, grown forty? Oh yeah, they need it, don't.
Speaker 1: I'm all back down, help them temmy.
Speaker 2: Down in the twenties. I probably.
Speaker 6: I'd probably be dating about for of them girls on Instagram, for them little girls off Instagram.
Speaker 1: I got Bobby under forty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 13: Anyway, he got fun forty Okay, okay, alright, let's switch it up dd I know that's that's we got that.
Speaker 2: But let's switch it up.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: What makes you both happy and say it at the same time?
Speaker 2: Say it again?
Speaker 1: What makes you both happy and say it at.
Speaker 2: The same time. Yeah, that's it, sex.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 2: When I'm doing it sad, when it's old.
Speaker 10: Like me, it's gotta be over at some point.
Speaker 18: Well, I like that.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 10: See here's another one.
Speaker 12: What what's the stupid You've done something really stupid and hurt yourself?
Speaker 11: What was that?
Speaker 12: How does something like a stupid dumb thing you did and you wind it wound up hurting yourself and dang it, you hurt yourself.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you well.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, I was riding bike down the street one time and this girl was on the port named Michelle.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you know how you ride with no hands?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, And I was riding down the street with no hands and she looking at me so I tried to look at her and just look at I was like, yeah, I see you looking at me. And it was a station wagon. It was parked, and my bike had drifted over and the bike slammed into the back of the station wagon. The real window on the station wagon was down. My ass flew all the way up to the second seat. When I set up, my ass was damn near drive. I shot through that window, skinned the top of my head. I had long haircut anyway back then, and tore my knees up on the thing. I was bleeding no head and both legs when I set up in that car. Wow, that was a pretty bad one for me right now.
Speaker 9: To show off for her?
Speaker 12: All right, Carla, what is the worst food and drink combination that.
Speaker 1: I've ever had?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had a Mister Hero.
Speaker 6: Sandwich one time in Cleveland, Okay, extra onion, and some of the meat on the sandwich I had was tainted.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I had a large grape soda.
Speaker 6: I ate that whole twelve inch HOGI and that whole can of Fanto grape soda.
Speaker 2: That was about ten o'clock at night. That was good. Two thirty.
Speaker 6: I was trying to make it downstairs to that bathroom. I threw up purple sandwich meat all down the damn hallway. Oh that's the worst eating combination I've ever had, and I'll never forget that, mister hero sandwich with that purple fanto grape soaper.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 10: That's all for as Steve. You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, Steve, he's here. Please introduce j Anthony Brown to.
Speaker 7: Come on Jay and keep him with the vein of easter. Why not do it Easter song? That's gonna say it all because it's the day we go crazy with what we have to wear.
Speaker 19: Hit it, I find sometimes, says the table and let the stuff bite the draw send it. Wait till they see me in this shoon that at the bottom and at the time of your suit, got your shoot in front.
Speaker 3: Of the suit.
Speaker 1: You're ready.
Speaker 2: You're gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: Hiskey, it's a Sunday. I can't believe those popple suits.
Speaker 5: I say, the colors.
Speaker 7: Yellow, pick, crack and flat can green, press, carryo and.
Speaker 3: One gain Wait till long.
Speaker 1: You know your wrong?
Speaker 20: Where you get that plan from? You got on hard suck, but you soon and plan?
Speaker 3: Why how's that ways? Doing that. You must be blinding at you, man, I didn't know ahead of soul witch.
Speaker 1: Send those peot just told me real.
Speaker 21: So whya, how's that raging ladies?
Speaker 3: You must be bloody at man, I didn't know head of soul witch. Listen, how's today? She's the sou.
Speaker 7: And you know that an America.
Speaker 1: Laid that at the night before, just gonna hurt him.
Speaker 5: Only.
Speaker 6: I remember one year, man, I got me a white suit. My mama told me, boy, I don't want you to getting no white suit. I had paper getting it. I'm getting a white suit.
Speaker 2: White suit.
Speaker 6: I only had one pair of shoe they was black, so I wanted a black shirt. Couldn't find a black shirt. Bought a white shirt at a box of Rick dye and dyed it. I died this shirt in church, got hot, the dye bleeding out the shirt into the suit.
Speaker 10: Your mother told you.
Speaker 6: I'm sitting been here, man, with this cheap AASD shirt I got. It's sweating, it's leaking. The dye is leaking.
Speaker 2: Onto this suit.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I was so hurting.
Speaker 6: Now my suit got these great blotches on it. Man, And you know this is wave folk camouflaging. I could not play at all.
Speaker 7: It is all going down.
Speaker 1: Easter all right.
Speaker 12: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 12: Everybody knows that Easter is on Sunday, which means it's time for the kids to give their Easter speeches. Here's some examples, yeah, for when Easter speeches go badly. Okay, today we'll have speeches by Little Jay, Little Junior, Little Tommy over there and look at him.
Speaker 10: Over there, high little Stevie. All right, this first speech will be by Little Jay.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, okay. Easter is more than just bunnies. Okay, Easter is more than just bunnies and candy.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: I got boo boo.
Speaker 10: Okay, that didn't go well. Okay, it's time for Little Junior.
Speaker 9: He is down here.
Speaker 22: He has risen just as he said. Hey, by hey, Daddy, Bobby. There's my other brother is sister Dad. Daddy told me not to tell you about Hey, y'all, I like.
Speaker 10: Going on besides the fact that he has asthma. Okay, we need to have a speech by it. Little Tommy. Now come on up, Little Tommy.
Speaker 18: Here come Peter cotton tail hopping down the bunny trail.
Speaker 2: Hey, there, got mister Johnson.
Speaker 18: Mister Johnson come over the house every day after Daddy go to work.
Speaker 2: Hey, mister Johnson, mister Johnson.
Speaker 10: Okay, every everyone calms down. Uh now it's time for little Steve.
Speaker 1: Come on up, Little Steve, the many years ago on the cross he died.
Speaker 6: Yes, hey, Daddy, that's your boss, the one you call the big fast, stupid basket.
Speaker 12: All right, okay, quite everyone, let's get back to little j Come.
Speaker 9: On, come on, little j your turn.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, he died, but on the he died. He died, but he died, but on the seventh day he rode. Hey, that's the guy to give that in the little packs of sugar. Okay, Oh, Daddy put it in his pocket.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh.
Speaker 12: Hey, okay, moving right along with our Easter program, It's time once again for little Junior.
Speaker 1: Little he gave his life for us that we could be.
Speaker 21: Hey, that's the lady that comes out of the building that has dances on it, and Daddy always give her buddy and says, this is funny.
Speaker 12: Baby, Little Tommy, Little little Tommy, you have your speech ready now you're.
Speaker 18: Tall ears, clean, clean nose, tiny tail, Hey mommy, and that that's the lady that's got a little boy that looks just like me and daddy.
Speaker 12: Now now now hey, well ended right here with with little Stevie.
Speaker 6: Okay, well we sure we ain't gonna ended with this one, because Easter is a day for dressing up. Hey, Dad, that gonna demand to give me five dollars to stay down, stay at to play video games.
Speaker 16: Hey met the carter? Thanks starting money. They run out him for another five next Friday. Okay, daddy, you don't know him.
Speaker 6: That's met the carter and that daddy, Daddy, Daddy, why are you choking at the carter?
Speaker 2: Happy Easter.
Speaker 10: That concludes our Eastern program.
Speaker 12: Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you everyone, Come on boys, my mama sing it.
Speaker 10: All right up next guys, Tommy's prank phone call.
Speaker 12: Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 9: Right about four minutes after.
Speaker 12: It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject she gave me more than I bargained for.
Speaker 9: Let me just say right off the dribble, this is not what you think.
Speaker 1: Okay, at all.
Speaker 12: We'll get into that in just a bit, but right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 9: What you got for his nev?
Speaker 2: Well? A lot of people don't like to talk about it, but I'm gonna bring it up.
Speaker 11: Divorce paper, divorce WoT that?
Speaker 2: Okay? Some people get served. It happens so many different ways. Let's go catch down.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, I am trying to reach a Jones. Please.
Speaker 11: My name is Attorney Guidry from the US law firm.
Speaker 2: She available. How you doing, man?
Speaker 11: I'm actually trying to get some business rectified dealing with your divorce that took place, I guess over the last seven whole years.
Speaker 2: My correct?
Speaker 15: Correct?
Speaker 11: I got some foul up with your paperwork here. Now, you guys had some property that you owned together, I believe in Avondale.
Speaker 2: Am I correct?
Speaker 15: Correct?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at your paperwork here, miss Okay.
Speaker 11: Now we're getting out to the property, and that seems to be where the problem lies is. In Avondale, you guys had some property and you sold it as you both went and split your ways. Right, looking at the paperwork that I have here, it seems like it was filled out incorrectly. I don't know how seven years has passed for this to come back and fall on my desk to be to get rectified. But whatever the dividends were that you guys took and shared that you're now looking as if you're owing mister Jones and additional eighteen thousand dollars what, ma'am, I don't know. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I wanted to bring this information to you and see how we can get it rectified. I'm not looking for you to have that much money available at today, but I do know as a as an attorney for mister Jones, I must say that we're trying to get it taken care of as soon as possible.
Speaker 14: Oh wait a minute, wait, laateis that this?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 14: How do I owe him eighteen.
Speaker 8: Thous every what reason?
Speaker 11: Well, the paperwork here, ma'am, seems to be what the PaperWorks say. It wasn't supposed to be fifty percent, fifty percent between you you all. It should have been seventy five twenty five and he being seventy five percent of the property owed to him and twenty five percent.
Speaker 14: Oh no, I don't know how what you know, Louisa as a community practice, and how could he get seventy five percent and I get twenty five?
Speaker 11: From my understanding that he paid most of the bills when you guys were living together, and that don't.
Speaker 14: Have anything to do with that. No, he didn't paid most of the bill. I work and contribute to.
Speaker 2: Right, and I understand that.
Speaker 11: But I understand from what I have here on the paperwork, and I understand that you had some contribution to it. But it just seems like you did not contribute as much as he did.
Speaker 14: And yes, and did I never heard no right this.
Speaker 11: I do apologize, man, But what I do need you to do is is definitely not use that type of language while I'm on the phone.
Speaker 14: Okay, Well, look, I don't really have to talk to you because I know I don't know. I don't owe no Jones no eighteen thousand dollars, and he didn't overpay me because it was community profit. I had two children for him, I left with none year after, and there's no weight I'm going to pay him no eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: I hate to get a little abrupt with you, but you are going to pay this eighteen thousand dollars now.
Speaker 2: That's going to happen. Now.
Speaker 11: If I have to garnish your check and do it, then that's the way it will have to be done. But the money will be coming to mister kirk Jones in the sum of eighteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Call it back. Yeah, Look, don't you hang up on me again.
Speaker 11: Now, if I have to put a lien on your property or put a lien on your which one do you want?
Speaker 14: Look, and you want to talk to me, life sack, I talk to you anyway. I want to to talk about because once I want to court that all that was over with.
Speaker 11: You're gonna pay eighteen thousand dollars. That's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 14: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't want to have to come to your house, ma'am to pick up this money, but I will.
Speaker 14: I'm not working. I want to know how do I have to pay him eighteen thousand?
Speaker 11: See, you're not working. That's our problem from the start. That's why it wasn't fifty to fifty. That's why it was seventy five twenty five because you were not holding.
Speaker 14: The I work all through the upstate that may twenty six years and I worked.
Speaker 2: Well, what is your butt doing now?
Speaker 14: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, there we go. That seems to be the root of our problem, isn't it.
Speaker 14: No, that ain't a ruin of no time, Because I want to know how did Kirk could get eighteen percent and read that as a community property. He had his lawny and I had my life. He agreed to it, and that was that. So I don't know how I owe him eighteen thousand, ma'am.
Speaker 2: That's the way the problem was.
Speaker 11: Evidently you didn't read the paperwork that you signed when you and Kirk separated seven years ago. Now, if you didn't read your paperwork correctly, this is why it comes back to bite you, and.
Speaker 14: You butt, oh, no, it's not. Because I had a lawyer and he mad his lawyer. We agree with that. That was back and far with and we agree with everything he signed up it and that was done.
Speaker 11: Well, maybe you didn't have a lawyer that was worth for them who didn't read the bottom of the paperwork himself.
Speaker 14: And I had aint lawyer and thought I had ain't good lawyer.
Speaker 2: And I understand that. Man, when that happens a lot of a lot of times, I.
Speaker 9: Can't believe that.
Speaker 14: And I had two children struggle with him, and we got what we got by both of us work and this he gonna come back and and oh no, I'm gonna fight this.
Speaker 2: When can we expect the payment starting to work on this eighteen thousand?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean I'm gonna have to get a date or something where I can start getting five hundred dollars from you per.
Speaker 2: Month or something like that.
Speaker 14: Yes, indeed, five hundred a month. I haven't worked out was working when you want to sit. I don't think I should have to tell you all this because I need to get talk to me a lawyer, because I'm not agreeing to anything, because I don't think that it's not fair. I tell you give me a dad, not because I'm gonna have to get me a lawyer.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to keep my composent as an attorney, ma'am.
Speaker 8: How do you have the writ?
Speaker 14: And I don't have no say?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 14: Over there?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you? Have you remarried? No?
Speaker 14: I haven't.
Speaker 2: Okay, you realize if I don't get the money, then I don't get paid. Right Listen, I'm going.
Speaker 11: To be down in your area probably on Wednesday. Do you think you and I can get together and probably talk about this because I want to help you as.
Speaker 2: Much as I can.
Speaker 14: Yes, because I don't think it's fair to me. When's the wed I'm not I could be there.
Speaker 2: Well, you think that maybe you and I can get together maybe and work something out?
Speaker 14: Yeah, because I know I'm not. I mean I cannot afford to pic No. Eighteen hundred. You know took the house for me for little nothing.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what I tell you what I'll do this. I won't.
Speaker 11: I won't tell mister Jones anything but only on one condition, that's me and you being able to work this thing out behind closed doors.
Speaker 14: What you mean work it out?
Speaker 2: I may work it out?
Speaker 14: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you think? I mean?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tell me, well, maybe you know, like I'm dumb, some relations or something.
Speaker 14: Why would you want a relationship with me?
Speaker 2: Not really that relationship, but just you know, maybe kind.
Speaker 8: Of kick it kick what way?
Speaker 14: I'm dumb?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I don't know nothing about life.
Speaker 2: I think you know a whole lot about life.
Speaker 14: No dumb, But why is you messing with me?
Speaker 11: I just want to see if we can maybe get together. I'll throw all his paperwork out and I'm like, no, it's not possible. But if you make me Wednesday and I'll make.
Speaker 2: This thing go away.
Speaker 14: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I tell you what else. You ain't gonna believe.
Speaker 11: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Just got pranked by your sister Janis.
Speaker 2: You're no good. I got Janis on the phone. I got I got her grand baby on the phone. You just got by the whole family.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna kick you, man.
Speaker 2: Come on, baby, I'm on the air.
Speaker 5: Huh, I.
Speaker 2: Work it out.
Speaker 9: Tell me what you mean.
Speaker 2: I'm done calling. Did you hear that New Orleans and a voice?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Jay, I heard that accent?
Speaker 3: You know, baby?
Speaker 11: I would be in Montgomery, Alabama. That would be March of thirtieth, Saturday night at the Montgomery Performing Arts Center. I think it's on sale right now. How to see celebrity comedian JJ Williamson and earthquake shagging it up? Hoping by yours truly and nephew till me tickets. I'll sale right.
Speaker 9: Now, all right, nephew, thank you?
Speaker 5: Coming up next.
Speaker 9: Strawberry letter.
Speaker 10: The subject is she gave me more than I bargain for. That is the subject of the Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Bug a love, hold on tight, We got it for you here.
Speaker 12: It is a Strawberry Letter subject she gave me more than I bargained for. Dear Stephen Shirley, I need your help on how to resolve a big mess with one of my girlfriends. I have a nonprofit organization for homeless women, and I provide clothing and toiletries.
Speaker 9: For the ladies.
Speaker 12: I've been using part of my living room to sort donations. An old friend of mine recently lost weight and donated her old clothes to my organization. I went by her house to pick up the items, and I was happy to see that she had two big black garbage bags full of clothes. My trunk was already full, so she put the two bags on my back seat as I drove home, I noticed something flying around the car. I pulled over to see what it was, and I was grossed out when I saw it was a big brown roach on my back seat. I didn't know how it got in there, but I live in a humid city, so it could have crawled in from the outside. I went on home and put both bags in my living room, and I opened the bags to peek inside, then got distracted by the phone ringing. I went back into my living room a few minutes later to find a roach crawling on the windowsill and another roach crawling on the mirror. I was so startled and grossed out, but I managed to get a cell phone video of the bugs. I called my husband at work and he came straight home. He checked my car and found two small roaches in there. He called an exterminator to come immediately.
Speaker 3: To spray the house and my car.
Speaker 5: Quiet you, guys.
Speaker 12: I called my girlfriend and told her I threw her clothes away because they were full of roaches. I asked her to reimburse us for the exterminator, and she told me to go to hell. I sent her the roach video and she blocked my number. How can she act like this?
Speaker 9: Should we take her to court for the money?
Speaker 10: Really to court?
Speaker 12: Come on, now, I know you're mad and grossed out and everything, and I definitely will be and would.
Speaker 10: Be too because ew ew.
Speaker 1: But uh stop.
Speaker 12: Okay, she's like giving anything back, you will not be reimbursed.
Speaker 10: You sound crazy and ungrateful to her. Why because people with roaches always.
Speaker 1: Always, always act like is no big deal.
Speaker 10: They always act like that it's just a darn road.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: I can't, for the life of me understand this logic, but it is what it is.
Speaker 12: I think maybe they see roaches so much that maybe they become immune to them, or you know, they're just part of the furniture whatever.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 12: So you're just going to have to take an l on this one and go on with your life, okay, And nothing is going to change. You're not going to resolve this issue with her. Be glad you could afford an exterminator so you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Have to deal with as many roaches as she's dealing.
Speaker 9: With in her house.
Speaker 12: Okay, like her, that's it. Nothing, Just move on, nothing's going to happen. It's roaches in her opinion, in her mind.
Speaker 6: Steve, should we take curve to court for the money, girl stuff?
Speaker 2: Do you know how much you got to go to court?
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to take off work, You got to miss days, You got to get some lawyers. How much was the exterminator? The roaches just got there. They hadn't even had chance to set up. Your husband had the exterminator come that day. Now, let's just come to something. You went over there, you picked up the clothes, your damn self. You put him in the back seat. See that what you get. See when you go picking up bags, you need to open up and look inside. Yes, they was in there because this bag were full of roaches.
Speaker 2: You could believe this.
Speaker 6: Now, they were full love roaches. They that got out in the car, little ones too.
Speaker 2: Lot was there.
Speaker 6: They're making kids in this bank. Indeed, roaches been down in that back That ain't no bag. That's that that has like that. That's that's like a hotel. Now then there there there making little roaches, big roaches. Now you're in the car and you noticed something was flying around. You say, you live in a human city, so it could have flew from me in outside. Well, let me ask you something was the windows down? Because then sound like it.
Speaker 8: It's not.
Speaker 2: She had the air on, so you had air on.
Speaker 6: So now you already know they ain't came in through the window. I didn't know how I got in there, so you are you could have crawled in from outside. So you get home and you put both your bags down in your living room and you open the bags to peek inside.
Speaker 2: This ain't time for peak. And you got to look. When you see a roach peaking is over the roaches peaks.
Speaker 6: You got to look see stompes peak. You got to look see the stomp. You got to get these roaches before they get to them walls. If one pregnant roach get in that wall.
Speaker 2: It's a good Lord of Mighty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know where they came from, right, because when you came back and got distracted by the phone call, you came back to the bag and you found they had started coming out the bag. They was on the window and the window seal. You probably ain't see the one that got up under the console.
Speaker 10: Okay, hold that thought right there, Steve, we have you.
Speaker 12: You ain't see that once coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour, subject, she gave me more than.
Speaker 2: I bargained for.
Speaker 9: We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 10: Subject She gave me more than I bargained for.
Speaker 6: This damn letter is about roaches. You know, had us all full of hope with the title. She gave me molding our bargain for house. That boy, what you're complaining for?
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: No, this lady got a girlfriend. She collect clothing for homeless people. Her girl told her she got two big bags over here. Now them bags been sitting there for a while. You took him to he and fit in your trunk. You put him in the back seat, put him in the back seat, and you noticed on the way home something was flying round.
Speaker 2: In the car. That was a roach.
Speaker 6: You got out, You took the bags and put them in the house. You decided to peek inside. Like I said before, when we dealing with roaches, you got that ain't no peaking when you're dealing with roaches. You got this look see stump. That's how this worked. You got to be lst You got to look see. So now you get distracted, you come back. You peek in the bag that's full of it's a garbage bag full of clothes. You notice that it was a roach had got out, was crawling on the window seal, and another roach was crawling on the mirror. They was they had been in that bag for a while, so they was heading to the light new lane. But now all roaches don't like like. So a couple of them roaches got out. That band got up under something. You got scared, called your husband. He came right home because I be down here. I have been working my whole life trying to get out of my prior conditions, and now I'm over here.
Speaker 2: What roach?
Speaker 6: Plus you panic, y'all call exterminator boom. But he went outside in the car and he found two small roaches in there. Now, let me explain something to you. Roaches can survive in the car. They can breathe in the car. Everybody then wasted a French fry down their little seat right between the console and the seat. That's huge everybody, and had a little chlwn from a doughnut. One whole french fry. Ken pretty much hold a hundred roaches. French fry can feed a hundred roaches for I don't know that for a fact, but it just steve like they can hang in there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So now you called your girlfriend and you told her that you threw her clothes away because they was full of roaches. Now, without doing anything, you asked this woman to reimburse y'all for the exterminator.
Speaker 2: But see you was talking to her crazy. Thats what see, you ain't put that in letter. Girl.
Speaker 6: I came up your house and you gonna gave me funck air clothing. There's roaches in my car and in my house and we had to get an exterminator. You owe us in in front of the exterminator. She'ter hung up on you. Your husband took a video of the roaches, Like, who need a video of a damn roach? Just cause it's a video of a damn roach, don't mean it's her roaches. Cause see, let me tell you about law. Once the roaches are transported, those are no longer her roaches. Them it is your roaches. These it's your roaches, Frans. Yes, that's a law. Once once roaches leave your property line, them are not your roaches anymore. They have thumbed a ride somewhere else and they are now belonged to the new owners that has the donation center for the harvest. This is all court cases that I'm like dealing with right now. So I'm just gonna tell you in the court of common sense, these are your roaches, and she cannot reimburse you for your roaches.
Speaker 2: And you crazy for writing us. Yeah, yes, this is just about roaches.
Speaker 9: We don't care, and the lady with the roaches doesn't care.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you a question. Then, I want an honest answer. Anybody in here didn't grow up and didn't see no roaches at their house. Oh you see the roads man, you'll see the room. So now why she acting brand new? You know, like she don't know what a roach is? Oh my god, roach.
Speaker 12: But I will say this, Steve, having a couple of roaches every now and again is different from an infestation, like living with them.
Speaker 2: You know, it sounds like packed them.
Speaker 12: This woman, Yeah, there was an infestation. She lived with roaches on a daily basis. That's why it was no big deal to her.
Speaker 2: That continue conversations. Yeah, that's what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, don't care.
Speaker 10: You sound crazy to this one.
Speaker 6: I pay asking herminator whose house had been overrun with roaches and we been there all night, just putting wine bottles on top of the roaches.
Speaker 5: To kill them.
Speaker 6: Joker, that's your book, partner.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't kill roaches with pool sticks, all kind of stuff. Man, I'm not that comfortable. Listen. Wait, this letter ain't even worth him.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, you're not gonna get your money back.
Speaker 12: Post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey f them on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 10: Che on the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, So Steve is here, of course with things you'll see on Easter Sunday.
Speaker 6: I've been going to church a lot of years on Easter, and it's the most fascinating time for me because you see stuff at the church that you really shouldn't see, like people in lime green.
Speaker 2: This should not be in lime green. This, I mean, it's shocking. A lot of line, A little bit of line goes a long way. Yeah, just a little bit.
Speaker 6: You got that little baby, beautiful black baby walking around with that day glow lemon yellow dress on yellow. You're gonna see colors that you did not know existence. I mean, you just what is that air polish? What is that air polish. Yeah, that's when you be going.
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's a ranger tank, a rang tank. You just don't know what's going on.
Speaker 6: You gonna see little boys with nickas on because they mama thought it was cute.
Speaker 2: And little boy can't go round the rest of them boys them pants. What is your pilgrim? Here's something else. She's gonna see.
Speaker 6: Way way too many barretts in this baby's It's just way too many damn barrets in this baby head.
Speaker 2: Baby walk around just clacking her head heavy. She cried.
Speaker 6: Here's something you're gonna see in somebody's house that's just too much damn pineapple on that head, all this.
Speaker 2: Damn pine What the hell, man, you can't see the hell trying.
Speaker 6: To disguise this dry ass hair. You gonna see an Easter bunny in street shoes because you know in the hook you don't have the money for the feet, you don't have the bunny entire.
Speaker 2: You just up in here with some black Tom McCann's street.
Speaker 6: He got some floatshs on ballance, no floashing, no, no, no street.
Speaker 2: Shoes, baby, he floasher.
Speaker 6: You're gonna see a fat man with a too small jacket on and a little man with a too big.
Speaker 3: I always see that.
Speaker 10: Coming up. More of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, it is time now for comedy roulette.
Speaker 10: Jay, please quickly explain.
Speaker 7: It's putting three subjects on a wheel, spinning the wheel where the wheel stopped.
Speaker 2: We can make it funny because we're comedians.
Speaker 10: Okay, this is true, all right.
Speaker 12: Today's categories are lies people you know, people are going to be telling lies and lies. People tell about why they can't pay you back your money. Lies, You tell about something you know you saw, and then oh, this is interesting. A nice way to tell a Christian off. A nice way to tell Christian off.
Speaker 7: All right, yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Right, let's spend.
Speaker 10: A nice way to tell a Christian off.
Speaker 3: Let's go, fellas, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: I always found that.
Speaker 23: I always found that, when in an argument with the Christian, go biblical only behind, yes, straight, biblical, and hit them with this judge you not lest you be judged, and then just walk away and.
Speaker 3: Then you.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Jay, I'm kind of in that same vein, but I like to apply the stories directly to them when I'm arguing with Christians, like, I know he died for your sins.
Speaker 2: But you're about to go tell it thank you.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 13: I know, he died for your sins, but you're about to go tell him thank.
Speaker 2: You about this right here? You know, I don't believe Jesus would have did that.
Speaker 10: A nice way to tell a Christian off.
Speaker 23: Yeah, yeah, and we go comedy roulette. Nice way to tell a Christian up. You know, I don't think Jesus ever had a fight, but I have. Okay, Jesus never had a fight, but I have.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, this is what I do. You know, the ones that think they better than everybody else. It's like I never saw you.
Speaker 1: Walk on water.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it.
Speaker 9: So nice way to tell a Christian off.
Speaker 5: Come on, Steve.
Speaker 6: You know, I know Daniel got out the lines then, but this is my house, like this just went there.
Speaker 9: A nice way to tell a Christian off, Jay, A.
Speaker 7: Nice way to tell a Christian of You know, Easter is coming up. I hope you get to wear that suit. You gotta lay away, Okay, keep on.
Speaker 1: Keep one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: You can always apply stories in the Bible to Christians. I always like the one that hurts like you know, they be talking messy. Say, you know, have you ever heard the story of Stoning or Stephen? Because I'm about to do going there.
Speaker 5: A nice way.
Speaker 2: Junior off into the deep form.
Speaker 1: Of yes, you got to know that, you know that, you know that, you know it's a nice way to tell them.
Speaker 2: Now you know you aren't just supposed to read the scriptures.
Speaker 9: It's a lot of judgments going on.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: The nice way to tell the question of you know, Hella's in the Bible, won't you go there?
Speaker 9: Look, Wow, this is nice way.
Speaker 13: I'm not saying your daughters, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: But she got a Jezebel spirit.
Speaker 5: Earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean at least you guys are cussing.
Speaker 6: Okay, A nice way to have, a nice way to tell a Christian all well, you know, Kirk frankly said it best.
Speaker 2: A good one.
Speaker 10: And that Ladies and Gentlemen is comedy roulette.
Speaker 3: We'll have more of.
Speaker 12: Today's trending stories on the Steve Harvey Morning Show twenty minutes after right after this You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning Show.
Speaker 24: A few artists in the course of history have taken the kind of creative risks that transform music and pop culture forever.
Speaker 25: Her chart topping music continues to defy the norm, and her groundbreaking door spectacles have changed the game.
Speaker 24: Now, on Monday, April first, Live on a Fix, iHeart Radio Music Awards will celebrate Beyonce with the coveted Innovative Award.
Speaker 1: Definitely wanted to do things that were innovative.
Speaker 25: Join us at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California.
Speaker 24: Are Heart plus performances by Justin Timberlay, Green Day, PLC, Shelley Roll, Laney Wilson, and Tate McCrae.
Speaker 25: And a very special musical tribute to the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Icon Award recipient, Share.
Speaker 2: Witness music history.
Speaker 3: That's what we do.
Speaker 25: It's our twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Awards, hosted by Ludacris Monday, April first at eight seventh Central, Life only on Fox all Er.
Speaker 12: Yeah well be Honestly, the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Awards are going to be big.
Speaker 10: You heard it.
Speaker 12: Beyonce will be in the building receiving the Innovator Award. Back forward to eleventh Here, our iHeartRadio Music Awards is the only Awards show that reflects the songs and artists fans love. The twenty twenty four iHeart Music Awards will be Monday, April first, eight pm, seventh Central on Fox. That is hosted by Luda Ludacris by Yeah Justin Timber like TLC, Jelly Roll and Cher will receive the Icon Award and Beyonce congratulations to her once again. We'll receive the Innovator Award. We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, Steve, he's here. Please introduce Jay Anthony Brown.
Speaker 7: To you for the Brown Come on Jay, and keeping with the vein of Easter, why not do it Easter song? That's gonna say it all because it's the day we go crazy with what we have to with. Hit it alright sometimes.
Speaker 19: So wait today see me in this shoot that at the bottom.
Speaker 20: So the sooner you ready you go kill Them's a Sunday.
Speaker 2: I believe those suits.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: The colors.
Speaker 7: Yellow glad and flat can greens, caryo.
Speaker 3: One get wait till long.
Speaker 20: Wait you know your wrong? Where you pet that plan too? From you got on arms stay you soon that gland.
Speaker 3: Why Lena has that rage given that you must be.
Speaker 7: Glading that man, I didn't know long ahead of stole which.
Speaker 2: Those peture just told me rip.
Speaker 3: So why La has that raised the ladies? You must be glad man had a So that's today.
Speaker 21: That's the suit.
Speaker 3: And you know.
Speaker 1: I laid that out the night before, just gonna hurt him on it.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 6: I remember one year, man, I got me a white suit. My mama told me, boy, I don't want you to get no white suit. I had paper getting it. I'm getting a white suit, white suit. I only had one pair of shoes. They was black, so I wanted a black shirt. Couldn't find the black shirt. Bought a white shirt and a box of rick dye and dyed it. I died this shirt in church, got hot, the die bleeding out the shirt into the suit.
Speaker 10: What your mother told you.
Speaker 6: I'm sitta been here man with this cheap ass shirt. It's sweating. It's leaking to die, is leaking on to the.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: I was so hurt.
Speaker 6: Now my sud got these gray blotches on it. Man, And you know this is wave folk camelufly. I could not play at all.
Speaker 7: It's all going down Easter.
Speaker 10: All right, Steve coming up closing remarks right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show, last break of the day. We've got a great morning today, Yes, yes we did. We have fun today.
Speaker 6: Steve.
Speaker 10: It's time for you now to take us home with your closing remarks. What you got for us today, Steve.
Speaker 6: Today, I want to talk to you about someone I was talking with care about it and he sent me something and I thought this would.
Speaker 2: Be good because this is more of a spiritual piece of motivation for you.
Speaker 6: Because I'm talking to people right now who believe that there is a God. I'm talking to people who believe in God. If you're an atheist and all that, I ain't talking to you no matter. You can just turn off right now because I'm pretty sure you won't get this. But if you're a person who knows God but you ain't really that close to it, or you know him and you believe in him, but you know, I mean, look, just maybe you ain't been down to church in a while, maybe you ain't been around no spiritual people.
Speaker 2: In a while. This is who I'm talking to. I'm talking to myself today.
Speaker 6: I'm talking to myself about a subject that I need to remind myself of all the time, and I want to remind you of this too.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 6: Don't allow God's promises to fall on death ears because he talking to you.
Speaker 2: See this is a real one, y'all.
Speaker 6: Don't allow God's promises to fall on deaf ears because he talking to you. See, all of God's promises are for each and every one of us. He's talking to us. Don't get food and faked out here in life. That God doesn't forgot about you, That God don't recognize your voice, that God don't see what you're going through. That God ain't got no feelings for you, that's a trick of the devil. God loves you, man, He created you. God has a space for you in his heart, but you got to call on it. You know how many times he even showed up on your behalf without you calling. Imagine what would happen if you had a relationship with him, because all of you know that no matter how bad your life is being, don't you know it could have been worse. I talked to inmates all the time to say, man, I'm just so grateful that I'm sitting here because I could have been dead. I know people in prison who have said to me, man, if I hadn't come to prison, I would be dead. I know people man who just barely escaped going to prison. If it wasn't for just something that happened, I would have been locked up today.
Speaker 2: Don't you know? That was him? Who else was it?
Speaker 6: You think somebody put a call in and saved you? Who put a call in to stop you from getting in that car? Little Steve Harvey when you were sitting on them steps broke and your boys came by to do this robbery and told you all you had to do was drive. All I had to do was go get in the car, and they was gonna give me fifteen hundred. That's all I had to do. I went in there to get my coat. My partners met me on the porch and say, hey, man, this ain't what you do. You're gonna be somebody hard. I don't know what you're gonna be, but you different from us. Let us go on down there. If I get something, I'd give you a little something on the man, but don't get in this car with us, because this ain't what you do.
Speaker 2: You know who that was? That was God? Saving me.
Speaker 6: That was God administering some grace to me. That was God man who spared me. Two of them dudes that went down there, they still in prison. I'm on the radio. I'm trying to tell you, go back, take inventory of your life. You can find somewhere that God has done something for you without you asking. Now suppose you had a relationship with you. So what I'm finna tell you real quickly is don't allow God's promises to fall on death. Is because he talking to you. When God promised to come to give you life and give you life more abundantly, he talking about you. That's a promise that he is. He talking about you. When he says that you that you have not caused you ask not He was talking to everybody. Most people don't have what they want in life because they ain't never asked God for it. It's one of the most important scriptures out there. You have not cause your ask not. Why don't you asking? You keep trying to figure your life out. Whon't you ask him? Trying to figure out the next move? Why don't you ask him? You want a better car, better home, better job, better family?
Speaker 2: Have you asked him for it?
Speaker 6: When he said he would lead you beside the steal waters. He was talking about you. Jesus promises he keep making to us. Don't let him fall on death. Is because he talking to you. He said he'd be there for you in times of trouble. Who you think he was talking to He was talking to you. In his word, he said he would never forsake you.
Speaker 9: Who you talking?
Speaker 2: Who you think he talked? He was talking to you. That means he'll never leave you. He'll never leave you.
Speaker 6: Man, But we leave him all the time. Didn wonder where he at. We left him back over there. He said in his word that he's a healer. He talking about you. Don't let these promises fall on death. Is because he talking to you. He promised that he would make a way out of no way.
Speaker 2: He talking to you.
Speaker 6: How this little boy on this radio with this stuttering problem, the one that flunked out of school, the one that's on his third marriage, the one that lost everything he ever owned twice, the one that lived in the car for three years. How he on the radio the day and all over the TV. Because God will make a way out of no way. That's a promise he made. Don't let it fall on death is because he talking to you that he would give you the desires of your heart.
Speaker 2: He talking to you. He wasn't just talking to me, that he would never leave you.
Speaker 6: He talking to you Jesus promises he made that he would protect you from your enemies. That's Isaiah fifteen four seventeen. Who you think he was talking to? He talking to you, y'all, have yourself a good weekend. He talking to you. Don't let these promises fall empty. Y'all have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Hello man.
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show