Speaker 1: All right, guys, it is time now for ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey, at your service. This one is from Ashland in Tennessee. Ashland says, I've been married for six years to a cheater and we have not had sex in a year. He confided in our next door neighbor, who happens to be young and single. My neighbor saw my husband leave one morning, and he came over and lectured me on saving my marriage. I got emotional and he came close to comfort me, and I could feel him through his pants. He said he would be happy to comfort me if I ever needed it. It scared me half to death. But how can I stop staring at his house? Should I go next door and relieve a little stress with this fine young man?
Speaker 2: Well, well, look what didn't happen here? Well, ma'am, can I have a real honest and frank answer for this man? Tell Ashland Ashley, you've been married six years to a Cheatah? Now did she say she confided in the young man or her husband? Now, her husband went over there and.
Speaker 3: Told this little dude what he up to and what he doing.
Speaker 2: Little dude then took this information like, oh, okay, like he'll really care for your husband, know how apparently, So now he just slid all over to comfort you up against you. Now you're looking at the Wendy. You can't take your eyes off his house.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. But it ain't really the house though.
Speaker 2: What it's one of the tenants, and it's the tenant that stayed on the neighbor that's got you the most concerned. Look, if you went over there to get some comfort, mm hmmm, you would be wrong for doing that, because that he is wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right. But with that said, m if the situation were the other way around, I promise you your cheating husband would be over there getting comforted like he is anyway somewhere. So now, if you went over there for some comfort, uh huh, come on now, bring it home. Ain't nobody got to know? Yeah, we got.
Speaker 3: I would. This is just a fact, all right.
Speaker 4: We got to move on, tom, she.
Speaker 3: Said, over there staying at that damn do the best.
Speaker 1: We're moving on, And Duval County said, buck his gut.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 1: My boyfriend and I dated for a long time, but we broke up and we'll never get back together. So I went out with his friend and we clicked. My ex boyfriend found out, and he's having a hard time dealing with it. He's tried to jump on his friend and he's been calling me all kinds of names. We're all single, and I can date whoever I want. I wouldn't have a problem if he dated a friend of mine. I don't want him anymore. Why is he tripping?
Speaker 3: Oh? Why is he tripping? Because of two things.
Speaker 2: One, he tripping with his boy because you're supposed to be my boy, but which proves they ain't really as close or the boy he thought he was. Secondly, he tripping with you because how could you because you knew this is supposed to be my boy.
Speaker 3: So what I think is I thank you little boyfriend being delusional for white sometime.
Speaker 2: He thanked his boy is his boy, that really ain't his boy, and he still think you his woman?
Speaker 4: She said, ever get back together.
Speaker 2: Your ex boyfriend is living a life with a lot of delusion because he thought his boy was really his boy, but he ain't his boy, and he think.
Speaker 3: You still his woman.
Speaker 2: So now he didne try to jump on the boy, and now he mad at you.
Speaker 3: But now you lied talking about didn't lie.
Speaker 2: You told you wouldn't be mad if he dated one of your girlfriends.
Speaker 3: That's a damn lie.
Speaker 2: And you and I and everybody listening know that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe that's what her ex should do.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, don't nobody want him?
Speaker 4: She said, they're never getting back together. She does not want him anymore. All right, Edna, we're moving on.
Speaker 1: Edna in Kentucky says, I'm in my mid sixties.
Speaker 4: Edna ste.
Speaker 1: In my mid sixties, and I started driving for a ride share company.
Speaker 4: Recently.
Speaker 1: I picked up an older black mail from an upscale neighborhood and he said he had to pick a friend up. I want to pick up a beautiful, younger black woman. They started to kiss and undress in the back of my suv. He instructed me to get on the Interstate and ride until they finished their business on the back seat. He paid me three hundred dollars cash for the ride. And I asked and asked if I would like to be his personal driver?
Speaker 4: Is this too risky or should I do it? What you mobile.
Speaker 3: Becomes his personal driver? What is she talking about?
Speaker 2: And quick Wright, men, body, n you've missed your money up with your little old tale.
Speaker 3: Stop all this. What is you writing us for? Drive? Be the personal driver, drive and shut your damn mouth. Personal driver.
Speaker 2: You ride share, personal driver, ride share, chauffle, ride share, drive a rich dude girl. Quit writing us, get your money.
Speaker 3: And try not to look back there.
Speaker 4: Mirror.
Speaker 1: Try get your three hundred dollars and keep your eyes on the road.
Speaker 4: Edna, that's all you need.
Speaker 3: His maps in driving, that's all you need.
Speaker 1: GPS, GPS, baby, that's right, wow, nice uber right there baby, personal driver.
Speaker 4: So is he married, Steve?
Speaker 3: Or is she married? It don't matter. That ain't our business.
Speaker 4: I'm out. We don't know them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, married? Why he in their car for exactly? All right?
Speaker 4: All right, thank you for l O. You're listening to the same hardy morning show.