Speaker 1: All right, everybody knows that Easter is on Sunday, which means it's time for the kids to give their Easter speeches. Here's some examples, yeah for when Easter speeches go badly. Okay, today we'll have speeches by Little Jay, Little Junior. H Little Tommy over there, and look at him over there, Hi, little Stevie. All right, this first speech will be by.
Speaker 2: Little j Okay, okay, okay, okay. Easter is more than just bunnies. Okay, Easter is more than just bunnies and candy. Uh uh I got boo boo.
Speaker 1: Okay, that didn't go well. Okay, Now it's time for Little Junior.
Speaker 3: Little Junior, he is not here. He has risen just as he said.
Speaker 4: Hey, bah, hey, Daddy, Bobby, there's my other brother and sister that Daddy tell me not to tell you about. Hey out.
Speaker 1: A lot going on besides the fact that he has asthma. Okay, we need to have a speech by it. Little Tommy. Now, come on up, Little Tommy.
Speaker 5: Here come Peter cat in tail hopping down the bunny trail.
Speaker 6: Hey there, got mister Johnson. Mister Johnson come.
Speaker 1: Over the house.
Speaker 6: Every day after Daddy go to work. Hey, mister Johnson, mister.
Speaker 1: Johnson, Oh god, okay, every everyone calms down. Now it's time for little Steve. Come on up, Little Steve.
Speaker 7: Jeez, they're many years ago on the cross he died. Yes, hey, Daddy, that's your boss, the one you call the big fast, stupid bastard.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, quiet everyone, let's get back to little j Come on, come on, little j your turn.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, he died, but on the he died. He died, but he died, but on the seventh day he rode. Hey, that's the guy to give that into little packs of sugar.
Speaker 8: Okay, Daddy put in his podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh moving, hey, okay, moving, moving right along with our Easter program. It's time once again for little Junior, Little Jor.
Speaker 3: He gave his life for us that we could be.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's the lady that comes out of the building that has dances on it, and Daddy always give her buddy and says, this is funny.
Speaker 1: Baby, Little Tommy, Little little Tommy, you have your speech ready down.
Speaker 5: Your call ears, clean clean nose, tiny tail, Hey mommy.
Speaker 6: And that that's the lady that's got a little boy that looks.
Speaker 5: Just like me and daddy.
Speaker 1: Now now, now, hey, well ended right here with with little Stevie.
Speaker 7: Okay, well we sure we ain't gonna ended with differente because Easter is a day for dressing up. Hey, Dad, they gonna demand to give me five dollars to stay down, stay at to play video games.
Speaker 8: Hey met the carter, thanks studing money. They run out here for another five next Friday. Okay, Daddy, you don't know, Hugh, that's met the card and that daddy, Daddy, Daddy, why are you choking at the card?
Speaker 6: Happy Easter.
Speaker 1: That concludes our Eastern program for ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Thank you everyone.
Speaker 1: Come on boys, my mama sing it all right up next guys, Tommy springk phone call.
Speaker 4: Right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show