Speaker 1: The White House decided that they wanted to hijack Easter Sunday, and this was done on purpose.
Speaker 2: I want you to understand.
Speaker 1: The story I'm about to tell you is one that I don't want you to be bamboozled. I don't want you to look at what I'm about to tell you and go, oh, well, maybe it was an oversight.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 1: It was a deliberate act of hijacking Easter Sunday from those that are believers in Jesus Christ and that he has been resurrected. I want you to understand that this White House made a deliberate decision on the day of Easter to declare that instead of it being Easter Sunday, and they knew it was Easter.
Speaker 2: They knew it was.
Speaker 1: Easter Sunday because if you went to the white House dot gov website, you could see the Easter Bunny sitting next to the White House on the top of the page.
Speaker 2: And what did you find out? This out? Now?
Speaker 1: Therefore, I Joseph far Biden, Junior President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution the Laws of the United States of America do hereby proclaim March thirty first, twenty twenty four, to be as Transgender Day of Visibility. I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgendered people throughout I post this up on social media, and a minute when I said that, I said, since you can't physically spit in Jesus' face, this is a close second. And the White House made it very clear they were not there to celebrate Easter. They wanted to use this day as a moment to reach out to those that are non believers and to those that are thirty and under and younger voters, and.
Speaker 2: They wanted to take away not just East.
Speaker 1: Let me rephrase that. I don't think they actually care about Easter. I think what they were doing is sitting there and they were saying at the White House, all right, look, we got to figure out a way to make younger voters happy. Those that are extreme, those that are in the transgender advocacy, those that are advocates for all of this transgendered woke, radical agenda, and what better way to virtue signal to them, Hey, we are your only party, Joe Biden is your only candidate, so you better hurry up and go vote for him and not sit home if you're quote unhappy with us, because they're not worried about them voting for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: They're just worried that they may not show up to vote at all.
Speaker 1: And so Democrats are concerned that younger voters are not going to vote for Biden this time. And so this was simply and clearly outreach. That's what this was. This was outreach and using the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday to spit in the face of Jesus, to spit in the face of Christians, and to say to younger voters, we're the radicals, we're the extremists.
Speaker 2: We're with you. Remember that we're even.
Speaker 1: Willing to spit in the face of Jesus, in the face of God on Easter Sunday. So you better come vote for us come November, because if you don't, you're going to be stuck with these other people that celebrate Jesus. You're going to be stuck with these other Christians. Do you really want to.
Speaker 2: Be stuck with them? Now? Democrats aren't stupid.
Speaker 1: They know that those thirty five and under are a lot of young people in this country do not believe in God. They know that a lot of them believe in this woke radical ideology. It's almost like a religion, whether it's the Green New Deal, which is very much a religion for many of these radicals on the left or the lgbtq I A plus plus plus plus transgendered community advocacy. They're not stupid. They understand what their role is here. They understand what they're doing here. This was not a mistake. I saw a lot of people when I post this going, well, look they maybe they didn't realize this was Easter.
Speaker 2: Don't be that naive, don't be that dumb.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have more about this than just a second that deals also with more lies coming from the Biden White House. But first, let me tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. For ten years now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. Why would you care about that, because Big Mobile is giving big donations right now to hardcore leftist causes organizations candidates.
Speaker 2: Those include Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 1: If you're like me and you're tired of giving your money to cooperations that are literally fighting against your family values.
Speaker 2: Then switch to Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: When I look down my cell phone on the top left, it says Patriot, and I know, with every text and with every phone call, I'm standing with a company that protects my values but also gives back to what I believe in. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, You're supporting religious freedom. You're supporting and advocating and donating to protect the sanctity of life in this country because five percent of your bill every month goes back to conservative.
Speaker 2: Causes that you help choose to support.
Speaker 1: We're talking about causes like protecting our Second Amendment rights, for supporting our military, our veterans, are wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes, just to name a few. Is switching easy, You better believe it. You can keep your same cell phone number you have right now, keep your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 1: Patriot Mobile also is going to give you free activation right now when you use the promo code ben. All you got to do is call them nine to seven to two Patriot. It's nine seven to two Patriot, nine seven to Patriot. Get rid of that woke foam company you have right now and switch to Patriot Mobile. Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or ninety seven to two Patriot. And when the White House was called out by the Way for declaring that Easter Sunday would be the transgender Day of Visibility Easter Sunday, spitting in the face of Christians, the White House then double down on it. The White House spokesman John Pierre doubled down after President Joe Biden declared Easter Sunday quote Transgender Day of Visibility. She made a statement on Saturday following an overwhelming backlash to Biden's animated affirmation of the controversial holiday. Is the same day as the holiest Christian holiday.
Speaker 2: Okay, put it in perspective.
Speaker 1: Quote on Transgender Day of Visibility, the Biden Harris Administration honors the extraordinary courage and contributions transgendered Americans and reaffirms our nation's commitment to form a more perfect union where all people are treated equally.
Speaker 2: That is what the White House said.
Speaker 1: They didn't say, Hey, we're sorry to Christians that we may offend it and the reason why they did is because they're not sorry. And that's what you need to understand. Biden's proclamation that was issued on Good Friday, another sacred day for Christians, announcing that transgender Americans are part of the fabric of our nation and call for the passage passage of the Equality Act. The law would codify democrats embrace of gender ideology and gender identity, the made up concept that one can identify as a sex other than what they are born and become that sex whenever they choose to. Democrats have tried to pass the bill for years, but have yet to get it across a President's desk, a finish line of the Congress. But don't worry, they're working on this. So what did the White House do? They pick Good Friday to spit in the face of all Christians. And they picked Good Friday to announce that they were going to spit in the face of Jesus and other Christians on Easter Sunday. And they didn't care that Christians across the nation spoke out after Biden's declaration went viral. They didn't care. They knew there was going to be controversy. They wanted this to happen. Republicans in Congress, by the way, overwhelmingly oppose the legislation. Speaker Mike Johnson putting it this way, the Biden White House has betrayed the central tenet of Easter, which is the resurrection of Jesus Christ, banning sacred truth and tradition, while at the same time proclaiming Easter Sunday as transgender Day. Is outrageous and abhorrent. The American people, he said, are then taking note. I want you to understand this was not an accident. The White deliberately planned to spit in the face of Jesus, of the Church of Christians, and of people that were going to celebrate their Lord and Savior on Sunday. What's most shocking about what the White House also does the fact that the President of the United States of America, while declaring Easter Sunday transendor day of visibility and announcing it on Good Friday, that was done also on purpose, is that the President is also the same guy that will tell you that he is a quote devout Catholic. I'm just curious if the church is excited about having a president that's a devout Catholic, that decides to hijack Good Friday in Easter Sunday and turn it into a new holiday transendor Day of Visibility right there on the website.
Speaker 2: White House saying no, this is important.
Speaker 1: On day of Day of Visibility, the Biden heirsonth Straation honors the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgendered Americans reaffirms our nation's commitment to forming a more perfect union where all people are treated equally. There's also a side note to this, and this doesn't deal much with religion. It's just common sense, and I do want to bring it up. You want to know why we have so many young people that are confused and messed up. It's because we won't call out right and wrong anymore.
Speaker 2: Everything's a gray area.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that like everything, everything is a gray area, there's no right and wrong. You want to know why we have such mental health issues in this country.
Speaker 2: It's because.
Speaker 1: We have decided that in this country we will try to normalize mental health issues. Now, mental health issues are not saying that you should normalize. Mental health issues are something that you should call out as actually being mental health issues. Mental health issues are not saying that you should celebrate or commemorate with a day of Visibility.
Speaker 2: For mental health issues.
Speaker 1: I mean this when I say this, I genuinely feel sorry for people that think they are trapped in the body of the opposite sex. I have grand compassion for those that deal with mental health issues.
Speaker 2: I really, really, really really really really do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have an unbelievable amount of compassion, an unbelievable amount of compassion for people. And I mean this when I say it that deal with mental health issues. Mental health issues are not saying that should be messed around with. Mental health issues are not saying that should be screwed around with. Mental health issues are very very very real. But we shouldn't celebrate people that are dealing with mental health issues. We shouldn't try to normalize people that deal with mental health issues. And yet this administration to reach out to voters. And that's what this really is, Okay, this is all about reaching out to younger voters and and and and that's the point. I think it's really important that I go back to this administration used a moment to spin in the face of Christians and to spend the face of Jesus, and and to spend the face uh of of people of faith in general worldwide. And they did it to gain votes. That's what this was all about. It was to gain votes. It was all about gaining votes. The votes that they were trying to gain were younger Americans who the polls have showed they've lost ahead of an election. This was a very very strategic play. They figured that the majority of people that they were going to offend on Good Friday and on Easter Sunday were Americans that probably weren't going to vote for them anyway. Okay, they knew that, and that's the reason why they played it this way. They did the math and they said, hey, the base will be reminded who we really are. That we're radicals that were extremists, that were socialists, we're Marxists, and we're communists.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like that's that's just that's just the facts here, all right. I Like that's just the truth.
Speaker 1: And then they're gonna come out and they're gonna vote for us, and we need to remind them they're gonna vote for us. So if they don't vote for us, we need to remind them we're gonna lose. So let's make sure they know that we don't need to lose this election, and let's send them a signal that hey, we are still straight up your guys, Okay, like we are still your team and we're the only.
Speaker 2: Game in town.
Speaker 1: So don't sit at home on election day and say I'm mad at Joe Biden for whatever, because if you do sit at home and we don't win, then this is the scenario. This is the problem that you're gonna have. This is what's going to happen. So wake up, get off your rear end, and we're willing to even use Easter to prove how extreme we are and why you need to continue to support us.
Speaker 2: And the plan went off flawlessly.
Speaker 1: You go back to Biden posting an Easter message on Easter Day in years pass right, He's done that, he celebrated Easter.
Speaker 2: I guess it is a better way of putting it.
Speaker 1: Those statements, by the way, were much shorter and very boilerplate than the lengthy transgender Day of Visibility call to arms, because those statements they wanted to minimize.
Speaker 2: Like it was like check the box.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got to put out a statement from from Joe Biden, good Friday for Easter. Okay, just say Happy Easter to everybody that celebrates and and we you know, YadA YadA, YadA, and check that box. All right, we got it, we got it. Okay, good, all right. Next, but not on Transgender Day of Visibility and the call to arms the radical left. No, on that day, we really really throw down. Now, there was some last minute damage control. And let me explain what I mean by that. The White House and they may have preplanned this, This may not have even been reaction to the u number of people that were outraged over this.
Speaker 2: The White House on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Uh made to the public and sent its quote best wishes for Christians in the wake of an early if you're arising for President Joe Biden embracing Easter Sunday as Transcender Day of Visibility.
Speaker 2: A statement for.
Speaker 1: The White House was issued to that effect, saying, the power of Christ's resurrections honored in the observance of Easter.
Speaker 2: Quote on Twitter.
Speaker 1: You ready for this, Jill and I send our warmest wishs wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds up of the power of hope and the promise of Christ's resurrection.
Speaker 2: As we gather with loved.
Speaker 1: Ones, we remember justic to sacrifice, We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security and dignity for all people. From our family yours, Happy Eastern May God bless you. That's the announcement that was came on social media, Biden putting it out there on his Twitter account or x whatever you want to call it, letting everybody know, as we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus's sacrifice, We pray for one another and cherish the blessings of the dawn of new possibilities. Now, why did they wait so long to put this out Because they wanted to send the real message first. The real message was issue a proclamation on Good Friday for transgenders. Let's go to war with Christians, let's spit in their face, and let's mock the sacred day of Christians. Okay, then at the very last minute on Easter, we'll throw out an Eastern message and we'll let everybody know that on Easter, right while we let these other comments sit and marinate for forty eight hours, will come out like, oh, well, hold on a second, we always make an Easter message here, right, So now.
Speaker 2: It's and my question for the White.
Speaker 1: House is this is it Happy Easter slash Transgender Day of Visibility. You're telling me that transgen or Day Visibility couldn't have been on Monday or Tuesday, or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday.
Speaker 2: Of next week.
Speaker 1: You tell me it couldn't have been next Sunday. Not if you're trying to get the left to vote for you. That's the part that people need to understand. This was a deliberate move to get the radical left to vote for them, period, and it's sick and evil. Joe Biden is now facing bigger problems, facing what some are describing as quote clear evidence that he lied in impeachment probe. Attorneys are now saying, according to the legal analyst and attorney Jonathan Turley, president Joe Biden now faces quote clear evidence he lied on his impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 2: What does a lie revolve around?
Speaker 1: And by the way, don't worry this all is happening during Transgender Visibility Day.
Speaker 2: Also known as Eastern Right.
Speaker 1: In December, the House of Representatives voted to launch an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden. It was a two twenty one to two twelve vote, with members voting along party lines. Republicans alleged it, while serving as Vice president and under President Barack Obama, did Biden used his influence to improperly support the business activities of his son, from which they suggested that he gained financially and the documents back that up. The President said he had no involvement in Hunter's business dealings.
Speaker 2: We now know that that is a lie, and now.
Speaker 1: Republican Representative James Comer proposed in a letter that was released on Thursday, that Biden appear on April the sixteenth to testify before the committee.
Speaker 2: This is for the president pay attention.
Speaker 1: Comer cited testimony at last week's public hearing from former businesssociates of Hunter Biden, Tony Baba La and Jason Glanis, in which Comer said their testimony directly contradicts statements the President is made about his involvement in his son's business dealings.
Speaker 2: So again they're asking for Biden to come and.
Speaker 1: Testify on April the sixteenth, quote in lin of the yawning gap between your public statements and the evidence assembled by the committee, as well as the White House's obstruction, it is in the best interest of the American people for you to answer questions from members of Congress directly, and I hereby invite you to do so, said Comer, a Kentucky Republican who chairs a House oversight committee. Tony Babolinski and Glennis testified during a hearing last week that the President participated directly and often in the schemes to help Hunter Biden's businesses. How would they know, because they were working with Hunter Biden. The White House, of course, has denied their testimony on frat. Jonathan Turley, a law professor at George Washington University, wrote that the letter from Comer is quote clear Biden lied during his campaign and Biden lied during his presidency regarding his son's business dealings. Newsweek, by the Way, has reached out the White House for comment. The White House has previously described the GOP's impeachment efforts as a quote sad, pathetic, and waste of everyone's time. Jonathan Turley wrote this, it is now clear that the President lied during his campaign and during his presidency on his lack of knowledge of his son's business activities, as well as his denial of any money gained from China. Now the committee has laid out the considerable evidence showing the President Biden lied knowingly and repeatedly. In response to Comer's letter, the White House pointed to a post on X formerly known as Twitter, on March the twentieth by spokesman Ian Sam's of the White House after the Kentucky Republican made the announcement that he planned to invite Biden to testify, saying this Comer knows twenty plus witnesses have testified that Potis did nothing wrong. By the way, that's a lie, Sam said, But this is this White House, so of course they're going to continue to lie on this issue.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: He knows that the hundreds of thousands of pages of records he's received have refuted this false allegations.
Speaker 2: Are his false allegations.
Speaker 1: This is a sad stunt at the end of a dead impeachment.
Speaker 2: Call it a day pal. That is what the White House said on X.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Jonathan Turley noted the White House's response, criticizing it as quote disrespectful and taunting, adding that it shows there is no interest in the answers saying this.
Speaker 2: The involvement of a member of.
Speaker 1: The White House's Council's staff issuing such a disrespectful and haunting message would have been unthinkable just a few years ago. Yet the media has enabled such denial and deflection by showing no interest and the answers to any of these questions. And by the way, Jonathan Turley's right, the media not even reporting on this. In fact, for a president of the United States of America, be's to be offered and say, come to Congress and testify, and the White House mocked that invitation. That would have been wall to wall breaking news if it was a guy by the name of I don't know, Donald Trump. But it wasn't Donald Trump that said it, right, wasn't Donald Trump that just tried to pull this off.
Speaker 2: It's Joe Biden. And the media understands this.
Speaker 1: If Joe Biden doesn't show up and they don't cover it, then that didn't really even happen for the majority of Americans.
Speaker 2: That's what they're hoping. Now, here's what the polls are saying right now, and these can change, but polls show that fewer Americans say there that was involved in his son's business dealing. Harvard Harris survey in March found that fifty six percent said the Biden's quote helped and participated in Hunter's business dealings. That is actually a three percent decrease from February's survey. Just to put it in perspective for you, the downtick was seen among all voters, with the greatest change with the Republicans. Between February and March, five percent of GOP voters switched to the position that the Biden that Biden did not participate in his son's business dealings. Why would that be?
Speaker 1: Could it be that the media is not covering the story, So people assume that this is just a witch hunt by Republicans to get revenge, because that's how the media has called it and said.
Speaker 2: That it is over and over and over and over again. Now, one other thing.
Speaker 1: In the March survey, twenty three percent of Republicans agreed with that sentiment, compared to sixty three percent of Democrats and forty seven percent of independence. What it also means is the Democratic Democrats' strategy and the media's strategy seems to be working. Just run down the clock on this thing, tell people it to witch hunt over and over again, give them no new reporting on any of this, and then at some point maybe the American people will say, Okay, there's just been enough white noise on this that we don't really care anymore, right, Like, maybe this will be enough for them to just kind of, I don't know, look the other way. The real headline should be the president United States America has an official day to come before Congress and testify about his corrupt business dealings.
Speaker 2: They're not going to report on that story.
Speaker 1: Instead, where they do, they tell you Happy East, Their day on the trans Day of Visibility is now just one of fifty plus LGBTQIA two.
Speaker 2: S plus celebrations. I'm not joking the media. That's what they'll tell you about.
Speaker 1: The Biden Administration's decision to honor transgender awareness do on Easter Sunday is just another day, right. The media doesn't cover the real story. They cover this and they say it's somehow patriotic or amazing or incredible. You may not be aware, but there are more than fifty of these themed holidays. Transgender Day of Visibility was already on the calendar before this week. Just so you know, the following list was copied almost verbatim from calendars provided by glad Emporia State University and Michigan State University. Just so you know what we have. We have January National Mentoring Month. January sixteenth through the twenty second is No Name Calling Week. The twenty seventh is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. In February, we have National Black HIV slash AIDS Awareness Day. Week after Valentine's Day, we have HIV Is Not a Crime Awareness Day in March.
Speaker 2: What do we have?
Speaker 1: Bisexual Health Awareness Month Week varies in March from National LGBTQ Health Awareness Week to Zero Discrimination Day to National Women's and Girls HIV AIDS Awareness State and National Native HIV slash AIDS Awareness Day to the International Transgender Day of Visibility.
Speaker 2: Which is March the thirty first.
Speaker 1: What's coming up in April the International a Sexuality Day on the sixth, National Youth HIV slash AIDS Awareness Day on the tenth third Friday of April. This Day of Silence, April the eighteenth is National Transgendered HIV Testing Day.
Speaker 2: April the eighteenth is.
Speaker 1: Non Binary Parents Day, and April the twenty six is l Being Visibility Day, also International Lesbian Visibility Week.
Speaker 2: Through March. The second you move into May.
Speaker 1: First Sunday in May is a International Family Equity Day, followed by the International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia on May the twenty seventh, excuse me, May the seventeenth, and then May nineteenth, we backed that up with National Asian Pacific Islander HIV AIDS Awareness Day alternatively called as the Age Ender Pride Day.
Speaker 2: Then you have the Harvey Milk Day on the twenty second of May.
Speaker 1: Of the twenty first, you have the pan Sexual and Panemeric Awareness and Visibility Day.
Speaker 2: Then you move into June.
Speaker 1: June's a big month, the LGBTQ Pride Month. You have family Days on the first HIV Long Term Survivor Awarenessday on the fifth Pulse remembrance on the twelfth anniversary of US Supreme Court boss Doak decision expanding protection to LGBTQ employees on the fifteenth, then the anniversary of the US Supreme Court legalizing mariage equality on the twenty sixth. Then on June twenty seventh, the National HIV Testing Day again. Then on June the twenty eighth it's the Stonewall Day, and then June thirtieth is the Queer Youth of Faith Day. Yes, so we celebrate Queer Youth of Faith Day on June thirtieth, and we overshadow Easter for the Transvisibility Day on Easter Sunday, go into July the Omnisexual Visibility Day July sixth. The week of July fourteenth non Binary Awareness Week, Yes, culminates in International non Binary People's Day on July the fourteenth, and then finally on July sixteenth, the International Drag Queen Day.
Speaker 2: That's just half the year for you. Make sure, by the way, that you share this podcast with your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media so other people can hear about this story about how dangerous our open border is while the media does everything you can to try to shut you down, silence us, and make sure no one knows what's really happening. Also, hit that auto download or subscribe button so you get this podcast each and every day for free.
Speaker 2: And I'll see you back here tomorrow