Speaker 1: If you're about to make a change in your life and you feel uncomfortable, that's the best feeling you can have because for the first time in your life, you'll make a new decision that's going to be best for you and not what somebody told you to do. And that's when all bets are off. Welcome to Money Making Conversation Masterclass. I'm your host with Shan McDonald. Our theme is there's no perfect time to start following your dreams. I recognize that we all have different definitions of success. For you and maybe the size of your HM. It's time to stop reading other people's success stories to start living your own keep winning. My guest today is Derek D. Hayes. He was recently featured on the cover of Essence magazine his vision for his restaurant, Big Dave's Cheesecake beginning twenty fourteen, as he aimed to merge his passion for community food and business. Well started as a small water ice shop in seven half roughly seven hundred fifty square food gas station and Donewoodie, Georgia. Since twenty sixteen has generated nationally and on big days cheesecake. If you've not been there, I recommend you go there. He's right down the street from my business. My staff they need, they need to have stock in these business that's how much they go. There. A thriving cheesecake empire with store and mobile locations all across Metro Atlanta. Hayes is also the founder of Dave and Derek Hayes Foundation and co owner of vegan cheesecake concept Dinkies with Sludy Vegan Atlanta CEO and vegan restaurant phenom Pinky col In twenty twenty one. Hayes' passion for community and food landing him an illustrious spot as a Forbes twenty twenty one next one thousand on a rate. Let's discuss this journey into Big Dave's Cheesecake, being a community leader, being bigger than food. Please, welcome to Money Making Conversations, Masterclass, Derek D. Hayes.
Speaker 2: How you doing, sir, I'm good man. Thank you so much, mister Rashan McDonalds for having me. Man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. Brother.
Speaker 1: Hey Man, had I had to lay it out there for you, Derek, because you don't Because now you did.
Speaker 3: Man, that was good.
Speaker 2: You know sometimes hearing you know the stuff that you did.
Speaker 3: You know along the way it feels good.
Speaker 2: You know, ah, your heart wreak, you know somebody else innerness, So it's always a blessing.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing about it is you should be because sometimes I have a segment I do a local show, Must Show Syndicates, and I do it live every Tuesday. I love to invite you on it, by the way, on WCLK every Tuesday, and it's called a bragging segment, and I encourage people to call in and talk about what they've done. Because we tend to be too humble about our business. I always encourage people to remind them that, you know, McDonald brags for brags, and we need to brag about what we do. So everything that you have accomplished is part of your success story. Is not what we see when we get that sandwich because that cheesecake sandwich, because what happens was there's a journey to get there. So how did I hear the date twenty fourteen? I hear the small gas station. I hear seven hundred and fifty square feet, which is the size of my apartment in college. So I know what that feels like. So talk to us about it because obviously there was a walk kid, there wasn't a sit down diner. Tell us about the whole concept of what you have turned into an empire so far and it's growing.
Speaker 2: Well, well, first I want to start off with saying the mission and you know, and an honor was my father, you know, that was everything.
Speaker 3: That the reason why I built big days.
Speaker 2: He passed away from lung cancer in two thousand and nine, and my dad dying wish was for me to you know, stand on my own ten toes and change my generational patterns.
Speaker 3: And you know, not to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: And you know, he worked his whole life and he thought he left a lot behind and he didn't.
Speaker 3: So I was able to see.
Speaker 2: A blue collar work of my whole life and now transpiring to me building my brain and honor and my father. It was it was you know a lot of hard work, but it was something that my mission and my passion what I really wanted to do because just think about it, a lot of people build.
Speaker 3: Brands just for money.
Speaker 2: You know, I built this for a purpose of really, you know, believing in my father, you know, his dreams and where he wanted before he left their So it actually helped me and tricked me into one and more out of my own self. So when I built big days, I didn't know anything about business. I didn't know how to you know, pay sales and use text. I didn't know anything about you know, getting ADP. I didn't know anything about food costs.
Speaker 3: All I wanted to do was.
Speaker 2: Better my life and you know, get out of situations I was in at the time. But in the midst of all of this, I was able to start in a small gas station because nobody went to rent me in space out you know, I'm going all over Atlanta. I'm saying, you know, I got the money, you know, I you know I need that, you know, need the space, and everybody's like, you know, but you don't have the business experience. It only took me this one shot. I always learned this in life. One shot can change your life forever. And that gas station was my shot because that Indian guy rented me that space. And you know, I had no business experience, and I was able to make that nationally known. You know, in seven years of my hard work. Now along the way, I had a lot of roller coaster rise. You know, I got taken advantage of a lot by contractors, even you know, employees, you know, because I had a you know, soft heart, you know, you know, I wanted to see everybody grow at the time. But it built my tough skin along the way because I had to understand for me to scale this business, I had to become a real entrepreneur. So I started really, you know, doing my Google university, my YouTube university. I'm learning, you know, how to really you know, do these things. And so I don't get taken advantage of it because I didn't finish school. You know, I got a high school diploma, but I don't, you know, I didn't finish college. So and I got forty some tattoos on my body, so I don't look like the average CEO. So when people look at me, you know, I got to come on my things together so they could take me serious. And the way I did that was to build multiple successful businesses along the way throughout the years.
Speaker 1: Now, when you show this gas station, there's a gas station seven hundred and fifties roughly, they said, you said seven forty nine. I'm just gonna say, se get one more square for seven fifty seven fifth square free. Why at what area of town was they done witty, But what area of doun witty? And why did you think? What did you have to bring it? Because this is a gas station. Now you're cooking in the gas station. So talk about that setup and then being able to sell the concept to the community and to your friends, because the friends really is a hard sale because they going to tell you it's not a smart idea.
Speaker 3: So that's how.
Speaker 2: I actually wounded up in the kitchen cooking myself because I tried to get a cook of cheese steak.
Speaker 3: And my friends was like, nah, it's not home.
Speaker 2: And not to mention, I am in this little gas station with one grill and one fryar and it's all electric.
Speaker 3: You know. I don't know if a lot of people know.
Speaker 2: Cooking on electricity and cooking on gas is totally different because the grill goes in and out.
Speaker 3: You know, temperature is different.
Speaker 2: When you pick cold no items on there, you lose temperature. So I had to actually learn how to cook on these disadvantage you know, equipment that I had, and then I was cooking on used the equipment. At the same time. I had no employees at the time. It's just me being a cashier. The cook accounting inventory, anything that I had to do to make it because I wanted to be successful in a way I had to do that was put myself in all these situations.
Speaker 3: To be able to you know, work hard to do that myself.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't have the money at the time to to you know, give people to help me. Because at the end of the day, I blew my money, you know, and I spent my last you know, building Big Dave. So I really had to get it out the mud. So I would say that self belief is more than anything that I had to do along the way, is believing in myself. If you don't believe in yourself, there's no way that you can get somebody else to believe in you. So when I started believing in myself more, I started to get you know, a little bit of traffic. And to be honest, man, I tell everybody, Eve the rapper, Eve Man, she was a big play, you know, a big part of my story because in the midst of me, you know, going through this year and now open, I don't have no traffic.
Speaker 3: Still I'm going under. You know.
Speaker 2: Of course, if you can't pay the bills, eventually you're gonna have to shut them doors and she posted me on her social network.
Speaker 3: Man, I made a chicken cheese steak for her.
Speaker 1: Man right, and you know, so I did? You I did because rapper, you famous, you know, great following, so loyal following first of all. And so where were you at for that connection to make? Did you know her? Or she found out about your fusion recommended your food? Tell me about that stuff.
Speaker 3: I was a friend. It was a friend.
Speaker 2: It was a friend, friend of a friend, and she was shooting barbershop.
Speaker 3: You know, she was shooting the movie.
Speaker 2: And I waited all day for her to come, like a kid on Christmas, I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: She ain't come.
Speaker 2: Man, you know, you know I ain't get discoveraged that. I said, you know, I'm gonna keep on fighting. And the next day she really came. And as I was making this chicken cheese steak. You know what she told me, She said, if this sandwich is good, I'm gonna post it on my social media networks.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta think about it. I'm a kid from Philly, I'm all my red sizes. I exhausted everything and now.
Speaker 2: I'm like ship my life depends on is I gotta make the.
Speaker 3: Sandwich the best I can make it. And when I made this sandwich, she bit it.
Speaker 2: She went't crazy, she said, oh man, you.
Speaker 3: Brung me home.
Speaker 2: And she put it on every social media outlet she had at the time. And when I tell you, the next day, I made five thousand dollars. That was my biggest day ever at the time. And it was just up from there. I started to be able to get the community more involved because they seem traffic. You know, people eat off of their eyes. You know, they see lines, they say, well, got to be good. So I was able to start building lines. And then the next part of my journey that was a very big part of my mission, was in twenty eighteen, I was picked to go to a sandwich competition and Orange Beach, Alabama, and I ranked number seventh in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, Orange Beach, Alabama sandwich competition. Okay, now this ain't New York.
Speaker 3: This ain't that like, You're not even Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You a Orange Beach, Alabama sandwich competition. So see, that's what I love about you. You know, you tell this story. It is so normal to you. But Orange Beach, Alaba, I don't think going to orangeby, Alabama gonna do anything for anybody, but tell us about this competition and why it was important to go.
Speaker 2: So so it was important to go because, for one, I wanted to represent that not only had the best cheese steak, but I wanted to have the best sandwich. And honestly, it was an opportunity for me. You know, I was hungry, you know, I had to fire in my belly for success. I was waiting for my moment, and when I got picked, I was ready for it. But to be honest, when I got there, you know, it was a little discussion because I was cooking on a barbecue grill. Now, mind you, how do you make a cheese steak on a barbecue grill because they don't have flat tops. So what I had to do. I went to Walmart and got a skill it and like a flat top, and I put it over that gas grill and I got that thing hot and I made them cheese steaks, just like I was at Big Days. You know, I took my obscoles and I pivoted, because that's the thing. When you don't pivot when stuff happened, you're gonna sink, You're gonna give up. You know, I'm already at disadvantage, you know, to Americans. I'm a black man to come from the ghetto, so I was supposed to be here anyway, sure, you know. So the way I was looking at it was, this is my opportunity to make some noise for me and my people, to show that I deserve to be here.
Speaker 3: And when they.
Speaker 1: Show what I'm saying when you say that in the diversity at this competition was not much, when you make a staatemle.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't count on my my fingers how many black people in this competition. And it probably was maybe fifteen thousand, you know, could have been could have been a little less, a little bit more, I'm not sure, but I know that it was a good amount of people, know that's trying to qualify for this, for this cooking competition.
Speaker 3: And honestly, I never forget.
Speaker 2: I gave Bo Jackson a Dave's Way, and I said, I know I had a big shot because I knew I was.
Speaker 3: Making this sandwich.
Speaker 2: But you know, all of my grind, my blood, sweat and terrace, all these years of me working, I said, I ain't come here to lose, man, you know, I came here to show out and show on.
Speaker 3: And honestly, and they called Derrick Hayes.
Speaker 2: They said, you know, top qualifiers, top ten in the world. And when they called me, I was talking to somebody because we was in this big facility, right and I was looking at them like they just called my name. And it was mind blowing because at the end of the day, you want to win, you want to get to the mountain top, you want to get there. But when they really call you a name, all your years of your heart.
Speaker 3: Work and everything you've been through start to pan out.
Speaker 2: And honestly, it was emotional for me because again, just like you said, it was an Orange Beach, Alabama, and me as a black man, winning anything at Orange Beach, Alabama.
Speaker 1: Was a win for me on a barbecue grill on a barbecue grill on a barbecue was skill it for Walmart exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, That's how a lot of myo a lot of my journey was built off of blood, sweat and tears and getting it out the mud for real, because I wanted people to see a real, authentic side of what I was building. I don't want people to, you know, see that anything that was given because I wanted them to see that if the reason verses with short and they looking at me, they can do it too.
Speaker 4: Please don't go anywhere. We'll be right back with more Money Making Conversations Masterclass. Welcome back to the Money Making Conversations Masterclass hosted by Rashaan MacDonald.
Speaker 1: Well, the beauty of this conversation that I'm having with you is that I know that establishing your brand because setbacks are part of your growth. Now, in twenty twenty, we all faced the pandemic and at that point we didn't know what to do, and so you used the word pivot early in your conversation, the word pivot, which I think is really important this conversation. When we talked to young entrepreneurs who have a goal set in place, this is how I'm going to do it, and sometimes when something interrupts that goal, they frustration sets in or they throw their hands up. When COVID the country was set down, how did you react to that and did you have a game plan?
Speaker 2: Dave, I'm gonna say this. I'm gonna say this in the most humblest way. My life was a pitvot. I come from West Philadelphia. I come from the jungle. I come from Atlanta opportunity if you want it, because you got to go get it. So when this happened in this pandemic, of course, nobody had ever seen this tragedy happened in the world like this, But I knew the city I came from taught me how to pivot, So I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Going to quit.
Speaker 2: I was going to find out a way to help people while I was helping my brand be able to grow at the same time.
Speaker 3: In a way I was able to do that was I was.
Speaker 2: Able to give a thousand plus meals to the community because those same people that was going through those hard times.
Speaker 3: Were the same people standing in my lines.
Speaker 2: And then I wanted to help the healthcare workers, those frontline workers.
Speaker 3: Those were the.
Speaker 2: Same people that was patting their life on the line every day for people that had COVID, and we didn't really know how dangerous COVID was at the time, so.
Speaker 3: Those people I wanted to help.
Speaker 2: I fed forty plus hospitals in a month of COVID the first month. You know, really, no, we didn't know what was going on, and I put my life on the line just as well going to those hospitals because I believed that it was a bigger purpose that they seen an entrepreneur, a young black kid that come from the ghetto standing up. Some other people would stand up, and then we will all stand.
Speaker 3: Up together, and we were reunite.
Speaker 2: And being able to get our communities back together in downtown.
Speaker 3: I was able to help out.
Speaker 2: I donated twenty six thousand dollars to help businesses get back open. So for me, it wasn't about making the money in the pandemic pandemic, it was about helping others get their doors back open, so that people could see what type of person I was and what I stand from, what I represent, and what I wanted out of my own self. If you can look through a vision of me, you can look through the vision of the community.
Speaker 3: And we can grow together. And that's what I was trying to do.
Speaker 1: Well, you did it, and because you were recognized by four twenty one, next one thousand on the red now again, you know it goes back to Alabama. You know you got that, you're in a tent. You know they call your name. Didn't know that was going to happen. You shocked. Now you're doing all this great work for the community. You know, like you said, Now, one part in your conversation where you're talking about selling, you're talking about uplifting, giving, giving given twenty six thousand, there thousand sandwiches there. All about the drive is if I give, then they show support. It creates loyalty. That's a business model that corporations do all the time, and that comes from service. Now, service drives your business. Customer service is a high priority as far as how you communicate with your with your customer base.
Speaker 2: Correct, yes, yes, but I think I think with me, with me, sir, I think with me is people see, yes, sir, that I'm real. They see the authentic side of it, like I'm not stripted.
Speaker 3: You know, I show my flaws.
Speaker 2: I show my my my ups and down so that you don't make the same mistakes that I made.
Speaker 3: I'm not selling you food.
Speaker 2: I'm selling you hope and I'm selling you a dream a kid like me believing and want to make a change.
Speaker 3: And when they see that, they put.
Speaker 2: The food to the side for a second. They know I make good food. Everybody loves my food, but they also love the passion and the story that I'm putting out because it's so many.
Speaker 3: Other people out here in the world that need that help. You think about it. It could be a young kid that looked just like me thirty four years old. He might be in the hood trying to get out of not being no, selling drugs or a bad situation.
Speaker 2: He can go ahead and punch on Instagram and look at me and say, listen, I know this kid came from the same thing I came from. I could do it too. That's bigger than me than any money. That's the biggest thing for me. You know. I could be walking in the market and somebody will walk up to me and say, hey, man, you don't even understand.
Speaker 3: You saved my life. You made me want to change. You made me want more out of myself.
Speaker 2: And I used the food to be able to step and stone and trigger that. I was told this once upon in my life. My eye was bad on cancer in two thousand and five. My name was Teresa Hennigan. She eventually passed away, but in the middle of this I went to a church with her and a pastor. He told me in my ear, he said, you're going to be a pastor.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: At the time, I'm playing basketball, I had who dreams to make it to the NBA.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm not going to be no pastor. A pastor is not about getting on a poor pit. It's about spreading the message. It's about giving a message so other people could receive. And right now, every day I spread the message.
Speaker 2: When these people out here seeing big day build these two locations, young black kid comes from the ghetto, bill multi million dollar companies left and right right now, they get motivated by that. So for me, that's the biggest motivation. For me.
Speaker 3: It ain't about the money. It's about the motivation for my people.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the interesting thing about it. You know when I saw you on the cover of Essence. You know usually you know when you on the cover of Essence, you know, you interest Ailblew. You know what I'm saying, you know, Michael B. Jordan, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's man, that's the legendary. Go go go, go go.
Speaker 1: That's it. Nice smiling y'all, y'all, y'all all the y'all. I gotta tell you he's straightened up a little bit when I started talking about being on the cover of Essence because Essence, like you know, because I'm older than you. That's the you know, that's Ebony back in my day. That's Jet magazine back in my day. You know, you saw that you left that on the coffee table. Wouldn't happen because you know, that was an announcement about your brand. But it's even a bigger announcement for you because it wasn't entertainment driven your parent on there. It was about you as a person, what you do for the community, and you being able to step out. Like you talk about your background, you come from humble beginnings, you come from Philadelphia, you come from a neighborhood like I came from a neighborhood where people stereotype your success. You know, you know exactly you driving that neighborhood. Then people will question why you come out how exactly it's like you you lucky?
Speaker 2: You turns like that you don't like you don't belong here, like you like you ain't deserve it. And I think, see, and that's what I'm trying to teach too. You know, I was asked this question yesterday. I was having a conversation and they said, why do you think our culture, you know, handle things differently?
Speaker 3: And the reason what that being is just imagine if you.
Speaker 2: Was a kid on Christmas, right right, everybody got this toy, but this one kid got the best toy that everybody wanted.
Speaker 3: That if that kid never.
Speaker 2: Was taught how to share that toy, because he never had the resources to feel good about having anything that feel good, then how can that kid ever know he's going wrong? When you in an environment of everything a certain way, that's what you're accustomed to.
Speaker 3: Now, what I'm trying to show different is.
Speaker 2: Okay, we step out of these boundaries of these inner cities, these lower income communities, and now we got social media outlets showing us when it's right from wrong.
Speaker 3: But the leaders that.
Speaker 2: Got the voice got to help out and say, listen, now that we got the ball in our hands, let's.
Speaker 3: Stick together and change these communities out and give resources. Let's build community.
Speaker 2: Centers, centers, Let's build financial literacy program so that when.
Speaker 3: Kids get to high school and when they about.
Speaker 2: To get out of high school, they ain't lost on about a credit card or or how they going to do their financial literacy, or how they're going to get through college. They know that spending over thirty percent on their credit card going to mess they credit up before the bill cycle hit, they know that they can now you.
Speaker 3: Know, utilize their capital before.
Speaker 2: That bill cycle hit so that now they're not getting pittllized for interest.
Speaker 3: So they rotating this money making money.
Speaker 2: They know how to get cash back cash rewards cards when they spending money to put it in they savings account when it earns enough money to now move the money and it's free money off of spending money. But we can't teach that when know that, and all we can know is what's going on in these communities to survive. Like I said, where I come from at in Philly, I was born to just survive and my day of living it was my dead survival. I ain't thinking about tomorrow. So I'm trying to teach my generation. Now let's worry about tomorrow. Because when you've got kids, you got to lead them set up for when you ain't here, you got to take care of them from the grave.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. That's why we're doing as a life insurance initiative right now.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know I love as we progress through this interview, Derek, how your energy, your comfort zone with me has just picked up and keep transferring to an even more positive level. But the number one thing when I talk about and I meet individuals like you because you're a self made person. Like I said, you're not a shame of your journey now because at the beginning I always talk about friends, family, and don't let anybody stop you from living your dream and stop you from planning your dream. Okay, when you talk about the community and the next step, what is Big Dave's future, how do you how do you conceptualize? And because you know it, ain't you no more than seven hundred and fifty square foot shell gas station by yourself. You have to put a team around you. What does that team look like? So our team, so our listeners and our viewers can understand. When you grow, grow has to be surrounded by quality. You have to spend money to keep that quality around you in order to you dream to grow.
Speaker 2: I like this topic right here because a lot of people, you know, they might tell me I'm too top heavy with the locations that I have. But the thing is, if you ain't, if you ready, you ain't got.
Speaker 3: To get ready. You know when that moment happened.
Speaker 2: So in the midst of in the midst of everything that I'm done with my brand, you know, I just want for me, like philanthropy is a big thing for me, you know, building this brand, I love it just as much as I love, you know, the restaurant space. I love talking to people because, for one, I know that I'm giving them real game that I've been through on my life to help them change theirs. No, I don't think I know everything, but me at thirty four years old, I was blessing a lot of ways that you know, a lot of people may not have got to yet, and I can now help them when they get to the situation in their life they're not making those same mistakes I made. Let me tell you something, Mistakes costs in the business. Right when you're in business.
Speaker 3: Mistakes cost. It costs.
Speaker 2: When I mean it costs, it's more than money. It hurts you in the finance side. But scaling the business, you need it cro to be good. The COO to be good, your gms to be good, your assistant managers to be good, your fry.
Speaker 3: Cooks, your grill cooks.
Speaker 2: Everybody is a motor that works together to operate this vehicle. And without that you can't scale. And it took me years to really be able to get that together because, like I said, I love Hardt, so I see the best out of people, sometimes down seeing themselves. But I was also told this by multiple different billionaires, and this was my blessing.
Speaker 3: You know, you're never.
Speaker 2: Going to scale if you don't get thick skin to be able to do it, because these same people aren't gonna be with you. The ones that belong what you're gonna be with you because they want.
Speaker 3: To better themselves along the journey.
Speaker 2: But the ones who just tagging along and the business is growing and they're not growing, you know, you're gonna eventually have to leave them or the business is gonna leave you.
Speaker 3: And if the business leave the CEO, you.
Speaker 2: Know what happens after that, It goes it goes down to dream right, And and that's what I'm not building. Like I told you, this a high this to my father. I know in the end of this, I'm a building. I'm building a billion oile of business. I'ma have big days everywhere, and I want to keep on setting a bar high and setting the culture and what I got going on outside of you know, just the Big Daves brand. You know, me and Pinky we jumped in real estate heavy and the reason why we're doing that is because we're trying to build up these communities. So when stuff ain't looking right in these communities, what's better to say it is it's people that look just like the people that's from these communities building them up, and they ain't developers tearing them up and moving them out. You know what I'm saying, right, We're gonna keep them. We're gonna keep them in, We're gonna give them jobs. And the way we're gonna do that is all these companies we build.
Speaker 1: I love it, you know. Some Like I said, I'm right down the street from your location over there, Brand Mark, I'm right now, that's where you're at. I'm right down the street from that. And so so my staff supports it. First of all, A George, they talk to you, your passion, your information, you gift man, your gift and a blessing. You're an entrepreneurial spirit. You are what America is built on, a land of opportunity. You know, we should never be denied based on the color of our skin or the education that people perceive we don't have. You are the person that I bring on the show to educate my audience that anything is possible, and I want to thank you for coming out. Money Making Conversation master Class.
Speaker 2: Thank you man, and I thank you for having me. And I want to I want to release one more thing. Okay, people listening. So it's not about how you start. It's not about what's going to happen in the middle of that race. Shoe get untied, your soul gett messed up, you sneak and fall off.
Speaker 3: Just finish the race.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the place you're going to be in because as long as you finish the race, the job is done.
Speaker 3: And when the job is done, guess what you can say at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I finished the marathon because I wasn't worrying about the race.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So the end of it all, you gave it all you got.
Speaker 2: As long as you give it all you got, and you finished that line, as long as you cross it.
Speaker 3: Be proud of yourself and your journey, and.
Speaker 2: Stop siusing yourself up to other people, because God got everybody's journey for themselves to be able to better other people.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 2: It may feel like that man or that woman got that success overnight, but you don't know what they've been through.
Speaker 3: To get that success. Absolutely, it's not attract me as a marathon. So I always remember that.
Speaker 1: I love it because I always tell people that, you know, don't look at it. So it's saying, don't look at somebody else's y'all. You know, you don't have to explain the word I finished versus I quit. I quit, You have to explain it. I finished me and I made maximum effort to get the job done. That's all you're saying. And I love it. Brother. We're going to talk in person because I want to sit down and just chat with you. I appreciate your time, man, because you're a special Again. I've had Pinky on the show. Both of y'all are special. But congratulations. You know, mister Andrewes Evil Big Days Cheesecake. You know, mister sexy, mister sexy, mister good looking, got the t fall out there. You know, forty three tattoos straight out of Philly.
Speaker 3: Big Day. Jeez Dak, keep doing your thing. I see you be in the kitchen whipping up your jeez steak man.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, Stay strong, bro, Big Days Cheez steak Man.
Speaker 3: Thank you man.
Speaker 1: All right, we talked soon. If you want to hear us see any of my interviews oh money Making Conversation, Please go to money Making Conversation dot com. I'm with Sean McDonald. I am your host.
Speaker 4: Thank you for joining us for this edition of money Making Conversations Masterclass. Money Making Conversations Masterclass with through Sean McDonald is produced by thirty eight fifteen Media Inc. More information about thirty eight fifteen Media Inc. Is available at thirty eight to fifteen media dot com. And always remember to lead with your gifts