Speaker 1: People have been waiting months for this day to come.
Speaker 2: What day's suffering all through the cold winter months, staring at their honky firemen calendars, crying at their desks?
Speaker 3: Do they have a honkey calendar?
Speaker 2: Everybody should waiting desperately for the return of Major League Baseball. Yeah, and it finally happened opening Day. The whole city was buzzing with excitement for it, so we had to be there. We sent our own sports ball enthusiasts, Jose and Alexis, down to the stadium to ask the fans outside a simple question, what you doing at opening Day?
Speaker 1: What you're doing at Opening Day? Oh, it's my birthday today, so I'm a happy birthday. My parents surprised me with the chip down here.
Speaker 4: Wait, okay, hold on, I'm I'm gonna stop here real quickly.
Speaker 1: Just said your parents. My parents are down here. Okay, but you're an adult. You're twenty seven, so and you're here with your parents? Damn yes? Why because they bought my ticket? Live with them? I do live with them? Yes, Okay, So I'm like really calling you out right now. That's totally fine. I don't care. Are you single? I am singing coorse your single? Why what did you be? Okay, so let's put you in a scenario.
Speaker 4: You're here, you're at the game, you're with your parents, and a hot girl walks up to you.
Speaker 1: What's the vibe? What's the move? Well first and ask the mom for twenty bucks?
Speaker 3: That might be the most honest.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He was so nice too.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's a strange move, because what are you gonna buy at a baseball game with twenty bucks?
Speaker 1: A small beer to share it? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 3: One beer too strong? I can't even judge. My parents were there. I do the same thing. What you doing that opening dance? We are drinking booze? Who's we? Who are you? A? I'm Hallie and this is my boyfriend Rolby.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Have you been to a baseball game before together? This is actually our first one together? First game is a cup? Okay to say? The kiss camp comes on in here. You guys are next to each other, but it accidentally pans to you and another girl. Do you kiss her? No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, absolutely not. I wouldn't be able to. She's the only one for me.
Speaker 3: The kiss cam rules, it's on you. Everyone is cheering po to her.
Speaker 1: I'd poy to her and hopefully would pan.
Speaker 3: To her climb over and then on the jumbo if only if she tried to kiss him. Though she tries to kiss him, what are you when if she went in for it, then yeah, how do you feel there'd be two girls fighting over you right now?
Speaker 1: Be kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're winking.
Speaker 1: I didn't wink. This guy's like the most innocent.
Speaker 3: He wasn't so bad, I know. Honestly, that's the kiss cam action I want on the big screen. I'm not pro violence, but.
Speaker 1: Would have been like, let's all three of us, can I'd be like, oh, you want to kiss my husband?
Speaker 3: I've just said so many times, just go ahead.
Speaker 1: It's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: At Opening Day, where we sent Jose and Alexis down to the stadium right before the first game of the year to ask all the excited fans a simple question, what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You're gonna mess with me? What you're doing an opening day?
Speaker 3: Living my best life.
Speaker 1: It looks like you're living your best life.
Speaker 3: It's my birthday. I'm thirty six today, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: When I approached you, some other gentleman pulled me aside and said, I just want you to know. This girl's kind of famous.
Speaker 2: I'm just really cool and amazing and great and the coolest.
Speaker 1: How like, how are you cool? How do people know you're cool? You just gave me the worst look.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to know my wrap?
Speaker 1: You have a Oh you're a rapper too.
Speaker 3: My name is Carly and I'm from Port Orchard. Don't go against me your yoga torture. Oh that's kids up. Carly reporting life.
Speaker 1: Will you say I love you? And Jeffries?
Speaker 3: I love you?
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey really brought the mood down. Our show is not as exciting as and I thought you had Cardi b opening Day.
Speaker 1: That's way better.
Speaker 3: Fitting those rhymes.
Speaker 1: I know it was. That sounded like something from summer camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like when they make you go around the room when you're introducing yourself to new people for the first time.
Speaker 1: That's her go to. If he misses me.
Speaker 3: What you're doing that opening day?
Speaker 1: I'm by out my good friend Johnny. We come every opening day and we love it.
Speaker 3: And are you pretty lit right now?
Speaker 1: First spear of the day. Thank you very much? Lying I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: Oh well, no, I feel bad. Sorry, I just assume feel now it's not like I just don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: The sober kind of like swaying.
Speaker 3: Now, well, now you're not saying because you're standing with your legs a nervous Wait. Why are you excited and.
Speaker 4: Nervous because you're interviewing me and with a stick in my mouth?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not in your mouth, back it up. And second, you were swaying before. I saw you, like literally across the bars, like to.
Speaker 1: Sway all day.
Speaker 3: Baby, I'm kind of embarrassed around you. Can you actually stop what.
Speaker 1: You gotta do? Brother? The rock runs over you.
Speaker 3: No one's looking again.
Speaker 1: Good let him look. I like lookers. Sobriety looks really good on him. Yeah, imagine the second beer.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I believe him. I feel like he was working on what he was going to tell the cops later. Yeah, how believable can I make that.
Speaker 1: Was what you're doing at opening day? We got your phone tap coming up right after
Speaker 3: This freaking Jeffrey in the morning,