Speaker 1: We got a brand new player today. His name is Josh, and he doesn't need any of our money.
Speaker 2: He's got his own money to give away.
Speaker 3: Oh Josh, does that mean if I win, he's gonna give me one hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, no, because he's a branch manager who works for a loan company.
Speaker 3: Oh so we got to fill out a bunch of PaperWorks to get his money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but once you do, he will make it rain a ton of cash all over you.
Speaker 2: That's the policy where you work, right Josh. Okay, They're like.
Speaker 1: Release the cash in the ceiling and everything just falls down on you.
Speaker 2: See. That's a fun place to get a loan from.
Speaker 3: Or it's one of those cash tubes where you go in and the cash is flying around and it's like, however much you can take is the amount of loan you get. You like that, Josh?
Speaker 1: I like that idea. Yeah, the funnest bank guys. We're ready to go in and be partners with you in this loan business. When you're ready. Okay, Josh can.
Speaker 2: Catch these silver dollars I shoot at you in your mouth.
Speaker 1: We'll keep brainstorming ideas for how to make your business really take off. But we got to send Brook out of the studio and get to the questions. Here. You got thirty seconds. Answer as many as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright if you want to win. How you feel and.
Speaker 2: You feel ready, feel ready? All right? This first time, you're gonna do great. Good luck. Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Urban Dictionary describes it as a guy you can fool around with. That's not your boyfriend, he's your side. What Fergie will I am?
Speaker 2: In Apple?
Speaker 1: The app all performed in what famous music group called the Black Eyed The largest puzzle in the world is comprised of four hundred and forty No, sorry, the largest puzzle in the world is comprised of two hundred and thirty What.
Speaker 2: Today is April Fool's Day? Free point?
Speaker 1: If you make a loud fart noise right now, We're gonna do one more because I stumbled. In nineteen twenty, Clarence birds Eye was the first person to freeze market and sell tiny green vegetable.
Speaker 3: Cucumber.
Speaker 2: You're out, come on, You're gonna feel dumb in just a second. But let's.
Speaker 1: We can't let me know what's going on. So let's talk about Josh a little bit. Josh is a dad who loves playing sports with his kids. Apparently what type of sports we do in baseball? Soccer or like m M a cage matches?
Speaker 3: I know right now, football? But how many times have you hit your kid in the head with the ball?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Not so much mine.
Speaker 1: It's the others, dude.
Speaker 2: Isn't it the rule?
Speaker 3: Like I assistant coach for a little league, and it's the rule that, no matter what, because you have to coach pitch, that you will hit the most scared, timid kid on the team, no matter what it does. It feels so bad to last time.
Speaker 2: I played football, I had a black eye and a bloody nose and I was like, okay, well I'm ready. What I wanted to hear all right is your term? Are you ready? Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. Urban Dictionary describes it as a guy you can fool around with. That's not your boyfriend, he's your side.
Speaker 3: What peace?
Speaker 2: Fergie? Will I am? In Apple?
Speaker 1: The app all performed in what famous music group called the Black Eyed Peace. The largest puzzle in the world is comprised of forty thousand two hundred and thirty one pieces. Today is April Fool's Day. Free point if you make a loud fart noise right now. In nineteen twenty, Clarence Bird's Eye was the first person to freeze market itself.
Speaker 2: What tiny green vegetable Peace? You understandies? I think it's pretty obvious what happened here.
Speaker 1: But let's go to the scoreboard anyway, boy.
Speaker 3: Make you hear that.
Speaker 2: I can't be but you got one wrong?
Speaker 1: John got.
Speaker 2: Who immediately understood? I think I got all five correct?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, you ever thought it on that last one?
Speaker 2: Does it appease you or not? That's kind of sting. Let's go over the answers for everybody. It's Urban dictionary, pee on it.
Speaker 1: They describe a guy you can fool around with that's not your boyfriend as.
Speaker 2: Your side peace will will? I am Fergie Apple?
Speaker 1: The app all performed in Black Eyed Peas, the largest puzzle in the world, had and thirty pieces. Yeah, we gave you everybody the fart noise sound.
Speaker 2: Good effort.
Speaker 1: And in nineteen twenty, Clarence birds I was the first person to freeze market and sell the tiny green vegetable peas.
Speaker 2: What is the peace. He guess cucumber and who the hell is buying frozen cucumber. I'm sorry it wasn't enough to beat Brooke. It's tough to do it on an April Fool's Day.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, how me on the.
Speaker 1: The good news is just for playing you do win a pair of tickets to see The Barbie Movie in concert Dance the Night Away with the Barbie land Sinfonetta as they debut their summer twenty twenty four North American Amphitheater tour.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, so excited?
Speaker 1: Will be stoked?
Speaker 2: Do you want to shout out your kids before you have to go? I love you Riley Brendan the Hunter. I hope you only have three kids? Yeah, and there's like five Max. I don't like that much. Hey, Josh, thanks for playing there. I come back anytime. Peace out. You're you're gonna do the same thing, same time tomorrow, Brook
Speaker 3: And Jeffrey in the morning,