Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna go around the room with you three guys. Okay, what's the biggest light you ever told? Tommy started off my son, my oldest son.
Speaker 2: When he was younger, he wanted to go to PG thirteen movies. I always knew it was gonna be something that he didn't need to see. He didn't know, but I would tell him, Hey, do you know what PG thirteen means?
Speaker 3: He's like no.
Speaker 2: I say that means only thirteen people can go in the movie. So when we would get there, I say it's already twelve people in there.
Speaker 3: We can't go in there.
Speaker 2: It's too late. And he would be like, wow, we don't never get here in time enough to see any PG thirteen movies.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to go see a G movie. We're gonna go see a GM.
Speaker 2: We'd be all up in line, king, we not going to see PG. Your mama ain't gonna be mad at man, PG thirteen.
Speaker 1: All right, come on with you yet, what's the biggest lie you ever?
Speaker 4: I need to make sure that my mama ain't listening.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I was at football sixteen years old, and my mama let me take her truck to practice, and you know, after practice, my boy get in the truck, we driving back. I took my Mama brand new blazer. And you know, after practice, my boy get in the truck, were driving back. I took my Mama brand new blazer and backed it and got it stuck on the side and then it the whole left side on the school bus.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: My boy said, man, I can't let you go back home with the truth.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, you got to say that bus back then into you. Okay, boy, he said, you can't walk in Mama brand. He got this tag still on it. It ain't no license plate. Man, I walked in the Mama said what happened to that truck? And my boy just went and talking. We was just butting up our seat best and they you know, a school bus hit us.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 4: My mama bought that for about two months. Huh about two months, she said.
Speaker 3: She said, why you ain't getting no case?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I got to ask.
Speaker 2: I received that sixty.
Speaker 3: I was fast after that, really fast, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Steve, you you started telling us about this woman.
Speaker 5: I met this girl and in college, Lord, she was fine creole girl. My brother told me how to get her, and he gave me some money to take out, so I told her to pick a restaurant. She picked a creole restaurant. Now I'm seventeen, I ain't had no creole food, So I'm in. I go in there.
Speaker 3: She done ordered all this spicy stuff. If to fay all this but.
Speaker 5: Spicy though, Yeah, yeah, I'm eating stuff. Man, I ain't never been in my system before. So I'm taking her home and my stomach is turning it. So we get at the front of the house. I'm gonna walk up to the door. She said, come on in for a little while. My mama and them gone.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Now, my mama had told me, when your stomach just tore up, try to go home.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, don't put that.
Speaker 3: In nobody else house. Great, yes, but she was so fine.
Speaker 5: I just said, well, man, let me go on in here for a little while, because I what kind of man would I be?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 5: Chick invite you in, and mama and daddy ain't there. Let me at least go on in here.
Speaker 3: Something but your stomach.
Speaker 5: I mean, really, Sureley, this a girl el Man would have went in there. I'm sitting there on the country watching TV. My stomach is turning. I can hear, so I said, can I go to the bathroom, she said, second door on the left. I go in there, and Lord have mercy, the walls of gibalto.
Speaker 3: Walls of.
Speaker 5: I'd have grabbed the tie rack in front of me to just try to hang on. I'm twisting the guest tile in my head like I'm ringing it out.
Speaker 3: I didn't knock the toilet tissue.
Speaker 5: Holder off the wall screws out everything I done, kicked over the trash.
Speaker 3: Can you can hear this right? I don't hear. Wasn't feeling what I was feeling.
Speaker 5: But I'm using the bathroom so much that was alarming to me.
Speaker 3: You I've actually put more in.
Speaker 5: There than I've ever put in there in my life prior to I didn't know.
Speaker 3: You don't stop.
Speaker 5: My story shirt. This is for junior time. So I'm filling the bowl of so finally I'm done, to my relief, but I'm sweating though I'm talking about I'm in there.
Speaker 3: My shirt wide. I had button my whole shirt. It's wide over. I had hung my pants.
Speaker 5: Up on the back of the dunk because I use the bathroom like my daddy always hang my pants and draws.
Speaker 3: Up on the back of the shirt. Because yeah, you don't.
Speaker 5: Ever use the bathroom. But I got my shirt on, but I didn't open it up because it's hot. I got just just water coming down out the front. So I stand up and I flushed the toilet. Now I'm putting my clothes on. But you know how you're waiting to hear that sound that all I hear is to swirl it And I turn around and just rising.
Speaker 3: Rising. I'm asking God not.
Speaker 5: To do this to me today. I'm asking God not today, Lord, not in him.
Speaker 3: Part three. This ain't the.
Speaker 2: Time for this.
Speaker 3: R stop this swirl from rising. The email God.
Speaker 1: Ain't, Oh God, Steve, we have to go to Miss ANNs though I.
Speaker 5: Will, but Jesus will stop this swirl. But it's steady coming good. Part two Right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 3: Here we are, Steve, I'm bad, Just catch up. I'm over this fring girl house stomach toe up.
Speaker 5: Then eight grill old Food seventeen should have went home and used the bathroom set in a house be cause she's fine. Now I'm in here using the bathroom and all hailed and broke loose again.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm in here, Neked.
Speaker 5: Sitting on the corner was just my shirt on because I like to shit wine. I like to be open and free, and I need it because I had to brace myself a couple of times.
Speaker 3: But she never came in there to not do not check she's coming, that's coming in the store. So I get up.
Speaker 5: I finally get through, but I've noticed that I'm putting more in the bowls than ever before, so I'm a little bit concerned with them sheer volume. So I flushed the toilet as I'm putting my pasts back up on me, and I'm waiting to hear that.
Speaker 3: But I don't hear it. And I look back and his rise. It's just going in a slow circle. So I go in.
Speaker 5: I go to my heavenly father, he and father god boy, Now long stop this rise in time. Wow, somehow, don't let this swirl get up by the top. But he didn't hear me that day. I guess it wasn't lesson. The next thing, I know, it's at the very top of the toilet, Oh my god, and it's about to flow over.
Speaker 3: So now I don't know what to do. So I look down and it's a trash can.
Speaker 5: So I dipped the trash can down in it, and I got a trash can full of it here, So I pulled a shower curtain bag and throw it in the bathtub.
Speaker 3: But here comes some more.
Speaker 5: So I had to take another trash can full of it and throw another trash can in the bath tub, and here comes some damn moat.
Speaker 3: So now I realized they call it is.
Speaker 5: Broken backed up, and it started going back down. I say, I gotta get some water and put it in here. So I started running water in the trash can to pour it down there and make the water go clean.
Speaker 3: So I finally did that, and I said, thank you Lord.
Speaker 5: And I looked over and the damn bathtub is tripe.
Speaker 3: Shower curt this trip I look, come, it's on the wall. Wait, wait, it's on the wall four part four.
Speaker 5: Hold this is this is all Kelly's in the closet.
Speaker 3: This is Steve Hogs in the bathroom. Trapped parts, folks, coming up right over there.
Speaker 5: Trap in the bathroom part Folk, it's on the walls, the shower curtain and the bathtub shot.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 5: Indeed, trapped in the bathroom A lah are Kelly in the clothes?
Speaker 3: Part? Folk?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do thene veiled out three buckets, trapped hands, a pure mess.
Speaker 3: Then throw it in the shower.
Speaker 5: So what I get all of the water back in the tarlet where I got it.
Speaker 3: Something in the water clean, I said, okay, cool. I look over.
Speaker 5: The damn bathtub is striking.
Speaker 3: So now I cut these people shower on and I'm washing down.
Speaker 5: The walls, the shower curtain with the shower. The girl comes up to the dose. Because I've been in here now about forty five minutes, a long time, so she said, you're okay now everything she said it sounded like something wrong in that.
Speaker 3: Waiting to do to get away from the.
Speaker 5: I said, well, okay, my house, so I'm in there. It's this too late. But I noticed they got a candle in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh I light it.
Speaker 5: I light the candlestarts striking matches and running tap water for my mama always told me, strike some matches and run some tapwater. It'll help you get rid of older something that. But now I'm washing down shallow curtains, walls, the bath tub is getting up stuff off the floor.
Speaker 3: I'm just in here now. Now you probably saying, t what is you washing it down with?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whatn't no? Paper towels in there.
Speaker 5: But that tie rack that I had grabbed when I first sat down and was twisting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they guessed.
Speaker 1: Tiles, the lace and the forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah that what I washed it down with my good towel. That is tie is brown because I can't miss it all out.
Speaker 4: The color was when it started, they was pink.
Speaker 3: Now the towers is running. I have washed all the walls down.
Speaker 5: Everything I'm in that sweating has been on the construction site. You I've been in there total about damn near hour. So I put them fastened, my clothes. I look in the bathrooms, I got everything up, but I got this big nasty ass tie and I don't know what to do with it. So I take it, put it in the waste paper can that I've been bailing with, and struck all that under the seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I figured this ain't finna be good.
Speaker 5: No how, but at least when they come in here, it's gonna take a moment, because I know when you go in there, you're gonna have to say what the h Because I couldn't remember how the shower curtain was and none of that, And now I got I look, I'm telling you, I got everything off, so I walked down the hallway.
Speaker 3: She's sitting on the couch with an attitude folded.
Speaker 5: She look at me and she said, why you been in there so long? Said, I had a little accident. Then she said, oh my god, at you.
Speaker 3: What was it? I didn't realize when I was.
Speaker 5: Barely all that nest into the shower, it was splashing on my pants below my knee. I ain't had time to look at this because I'm busy cleaning up the damn house.
Speaker 3: I look down, It's just.
Speaker 5: Specks, splash marks from my knee down. My pants was trifed. I looked at her. She looked at me and she said, oh my god, look at you. What have you been doing. I looked at her, said you ain't got to talk to me like.
Speaker 3: That, and walked up the front doat and snamed dev When the man got in my car.
Speaker 5: Had to ride home with all my windows down because I speak, I smelled lock a stump sitting in that car. And that girl saw me on the campus next day and all her girlfriend was looking at me like I had never met her. And that was my save.
Speaker 3: Harvey, Wow, trapped, trapped. I love that clause and I'm gonna put some music to that, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, neph you tell me coming up next with the prank phone call. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.