Speaker 1: All right, it's time for comedy.
Speaker 2: Eleven jay now quickly.
Speaker 3: It's very similar. You guys test our ability to be comedians. Give us five subjects. Anything you want. Let the wheel stop. We put it out on a roulette wheel. Wherever you stop. We do a couple of minutes on. That's how good we are, all right, that's how good we are. All right, all right, we'll see about that. We have five topics for you, all right. Number one the movies. You got this one, though, Steve. Number two being dumped, all right, that's on the wheel. Number three bed wedding, been there, I got that one. Number four bad grades.
Speaker 1: Number five win to shut up, cat spind the wheel. Come on, I like movies, Steve, whoa, okay, okay, that's good with okay?
Speaker 3: When to shut up? When to shut up? I'll tell you when you shut up the minute. Juice, look in your rear view mirror and you see that blue light. It is time, and I don't want time for you to shut up. You make an announcement of everybody in the damn car to shut the hell up, all right. We doesn't know that there's gonna be one person talking, all right. Usually the sober is one. If they gotta lean from the back and talk. The rest have been told to shut the hell up.
Speaker 4: What you got in that same length? Yes, that same length in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: When you see.
Speaker 4: Somebody running from the law, when the long look at us, we don't know nothing. I one fring on POI say, he went that way telling them down. Fuck you already know he know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Now you're sitting the lolls the same way, Darren with you could have pointed the other way. That way he see us, you think he's looking.
Speaker 3: Fuck, you didn't see nothing.
Speaker 4: Shut the hell uput it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna go on another route. Let me just do two quick ones. Okay, fellas, you know it's time to shut up. When you're feeling guilty and you want to confess. Dog, what this moment you have? Pardon We're not going in there that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. When my first marriage, I went out one night, me and my partner, you know, and you know I just told told Max Wether I was going out right, I'm over at the house. A couple of days later, my partner regind I went to club with This is what he says. Hey, man, tell your wife about the club we went. You're looking at her like what, I just just something?
Speaker 3: You just what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: My wife got the club we went to.
Speaker 3: That was supposed to tell you shut up? That was supposed to do.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you enough time to shut up. And it's a trick too. When your mama say say something.
Speaker 3: But then did you hear me?
Speaker 4: What am I supposed to do? How am I gonna answer? You're just supposed to be quiet. I'm just gonna take my chances on shutting the head up.
Speaker 2: Say something else, Say something else?
Speaker 3: Mills, Ye, what you got one? You got one.
Speaker 4: When you on the phone with a woman and you hear her husband say, who the hell are you talking to?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You better shut your mon.
Speaker 3: Hang up and block that number.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 3: Just shut up.
Speaker 2: Not doing you as as as far as my mama.
Speaker 1: When my mama say I guess I'm lying, then shut up, shut up?
Speaker 3: Got shut up? All right? You guys didn't get away.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard Morning Show