Speaker 1: Time for ask the CLO Chief Love Officer.
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey in the building, ready for your questions.
Speaker 1: Courtney and iHeart A listener says, I'm thirty and dating a man that's thirty one, and he tells me all the time that I'm his soulmate. He's all into me in every way. He gives me bass and pedicures, and he even will polish my toenails if I ask him to.
Speaker 2: He irons my.
Speaker 1: Clothes for me daily, and he cleans up the kitchen if I cook. We never argue, and if we ever disagree, we settle it quickly.
Speaker 2: Is this letter ful? Listen? He's so different than any other guy I've dated.
Speaker 1: My daddy says he's soft and won't make a good husband.
Speaker 2: How can my daddy make such a negative assumption.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's better to be soft and be a soft. Well, nothing says that the man is soft. He's just solved to his dad. Maybe her father's hard and made may and he's a good husband. So he thinking, because this dude a hard, he must be soft. I got lady, If you have no complaints, don't let your father create one.
Speaker 2: This guy's a dream.
Speaker 3: There you go, ash Well, can't say that, all right?
Speaker 2: What I can't say that because.
Speaker 3: Somebody I was gonna say, maybe you should ask your mom how happy she's been, how she would feel with some treatment like that, because your dad he ain't gonna do none of that.
Speaker 1: He to that. Yeah, all right? Moving on Kenetra in Memphis Rights. I'm a forty two year old divorced woman and I fell in love with the perfect guy, but I ran him away by being paranoid. I had a rough marriage and my husband cheated, so I developed bad habits like checking his phone and popping up at places he was hanging out. I carried this behavior into my new relationship and was always accusing my new guy of messing around. I want a second chance with him, and I want him to know that I changed. How do I start the conversation with him?
Speaker 2: Luggage?
Speaker 3: You know what? You know what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: I was tripping?
Speaker 3: You know, you know it's so crazy, cause you know, I know you a good man, but I'm so stupid. I'd be just checking your phone and you know you ain't even know. I'd be outside the ball waiting on you. I'll be in at your house. That's crazy, and I just you know, I've just been you know, but it was my ex. He just made me his way. But you know what, I'm not gonna do that anymore because I think I found what I'm looking for. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, it might work, but.
Speaker 3: I doubt it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So, Tony in the Bay Area says, I'm a thirty three year old married man raising my two daughters while my wife is in jail for sixteen months. She committed credit card fraud, and I was liss when she got arrested. The problem I'm having now is that she only calls us once a week if then she calls her mom daily, and it ticks me off. Her mom said she's still ashamed to talk to me. But I don't believe that she had a whole side hustle that I didn't know about. So do you think she has a side due too? Am I being a fool for waiting for her?
Speaker 2: Wow? Whoa a side dude? Yeah? He wants to know. Yeah, well you don't know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but bruh, listen to me. Credit card theft ain't got nothing to do with a side dude. She might be, you know, honestly, just embarrassed. The mom could be right, I don't know where you got the other dude from.
Speaker 2: Because she kept that from him. You know, she she more, she keeps secrets. So he's okay.
Speaker 3: Well, well, okay, okay, then go with that theory, you know, go with that theory and see how that work out for you. Sometimes being paranoid about stuff that you have no facts on it, it's a waste of time. It's like, why a You're tripping yourself out about something that you don't even have the facts. But uncle, if she lied about that, what he thinking is he probably has some most skeletons, That's what it is. Well, excuse me, but nephew, Tommy, because you lie about one thing, don't mean that you lie about everything. Well, when I lie, when I lied, I no, surely no, because.
Speaker 1: You usually have you know, when you tell one tell another line another life.
Speaker 3: But you I mean, I'm just saying this. Because you lie about one thing, don't mean you'll lie about all things. Now, if you want to accept the paranoial and act on it.
Speaker 2: Then go ahead.
Speaker 3: But the woman might not have nothing to do with no other dude. She called once a week, She and bad. She called her mama daily, how close Once y'all before she went.
Speaker 2: In wildy not as close as why.
Speaker 3: Was you doing all this anyway? I mean, why was she doing all this anyway? Something else is going on, bro, And now you're thinking it's another dude in the picture. When she went to jail for credit card fraud, she didn't go to jail with an accomplished That was a dude.
Speaker 2: She went by herself. Maybe we need to see what she was buying with the credit card. I mean we got hotels on it and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, you know, why don't we just let mister negativity here?
Speaker 2: He's a person's raising two daughters' I don't know how I became negativity. I'm negativity.
Speaker 3: She just letting him ask all the little negative asked questions so he can break up this family.
Speaker 2: All right, we're moving We're moving on here.
Speaker 3: I know you agree with him, Jay, because you you ignorant.
Speaker 2: So what reached one understands me. Let's get to this one.
Speaker 1: Ken and Huntsville says, I'm fifty two and I recently met a fifty five year old man on an online dating site. He has never been married, and he is one adult child. I am divorced and I have one child in college. I bought a small house after my divorce, and he's living in a one bedroom apartment. We both are teachers and we're both Baptists. Other than that, we don't seem to be on the same page. To be honest, I had hoped to meet a man that didn't still live in an apartment. Am I focused on the wrong thing? Should I get to know him anyway?
Speaker 2: Cello?
Speaker 3: I mean, you got every right to focus on what you want to focus on day your priorities. If you want a man that's a home own there fifty two, then maybe that's one of your qualifications, and you can pass up on a good man. If he ain't never been married, maybe he ain't never had a reason by the house, I don't know, or he couldn't live with somebody. He just said he ain't been married. You know, he ain't leave with nobody, you know.
Speaker 2: Mhm, all right, well, thank you Sellon Once again.
Speaker 3: You could ask mister negativity, what do you want to do with cons to let everybody off, you know, let everybody just break up.
Speaker 2: You're listening morning show