Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, man, I have your attention please. It's Monday morning, it's the beginning of a new week.
Speaker 2: But it's the same damn thing up in here.
Speaker 1: We're finn turn up this volume, create this igness and bebouted about it.
Speaker 2: I'm gone, it's Shirley Strawby. We let Steve we Let Ooh that sound that surely that ain't cheap. One more time, Shirley.
Speaker 3: We let Steve.
Speaker 2: Mann. That was fun.
Speaker 1: His young people listening to this show going we live in and they probably ain't even saying that no more, still saying we lit. I'm scared to use modern day slang. I'm still going. I'm still doing you know, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Put on player? You know that way? I know, I know it's out of style, and all my talk is out of style. We let calling for real, what's happening?
Speaker 3: We bought that life?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Junior? You got one? I'm just gonna say, morning on, tell me you got one? Lit. I'm living my beath life.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, dude, this was still work turn out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was still work on.
Speaker 2: What it is? That is what it is? What's good?
Speaker 3: What's good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody cool, my man? Slapping five? Yeah? Did that? Did that like that?
Speaker 3: You may as well throw it right on in there, Steed.
Speaker 1: I still say right on, man, right, I still say, hey man. When I talk to my older brother, it's like talking to Marvin gay.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to shove them. Hey, what's something? What's happening with you?
Speaker 2: Something? Man?
Speaker 1: Give me some of their skin, man, some skin that's five on the black hand. Keep it like that. It's all right, man, right on? What's been going on with your playing? You still doing it?
Speaker 2: Ain't you? You know, pepper ain't easy, but somebody got.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 2: It might be me. Hey, dog, yeah, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: Telling me?
Speaker 2: One of my little girls. One of her friends at the house said, mister timing you lit? I said, baby, I said, babe, I don't, I don't. I don't smoke weed. I don't know what you're calling. You said what? That could be a drunk reference either way. I wasn't there. I don't know what lit me. Yeah, especially in front of your kids from no.
Speaker 3: But you gotta stay fresh and him Tommy, you we got younger kids too, you know.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, let me tell you what I did.
Speaker 1: One day in Atlanta, I came out of my office with my shirt open, and my kids friends was in the house. Oh oh, went to say, Dad, your shirt is open. I said, I live here. Tell all your little flat stomach ass from it to turn around and quit looking over there.
Speaker 3: But it's so funny, Steve, You're right because we're at an age now where everything we do embarrasses our kids. There's nothing that we can do that where.
Speaker 2: Our kids think we're cool. Nothing.
Speaker 3: All right, listen coming up in thirty two after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Right after this we let turn up.
Speaker 3: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.