Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all after all, given the.
Speaker 3: Black bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to me to show I don't joy, Yeah, joy, you know you.
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 3: You got turn. I can.
Speaker 4: To turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth out, turn the water the mon.
Speaker 3: Look, come come out you I sure will.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now one and only. Uh huh Steve Harby Man got a radio show.
Speaker 3: M heah, I do.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: God been so good to me over the years, in spite of all the mistakes I've made, in spite of all the dirt I've done to myself. I'm talking about went in knowing I was wrong. His grace and mercy has forgiven me for all of my sins. God can forgive you of all of your sins, everything you've done. God can forgive you. He can wipe your slate clean. Now that might you might have some you know, things you got to deal with because of some of your actions. Understand that, but you can wipe your slates. You can wipe your slate clean with God and start again. You can repent. God has mercy and grace. You could be forgiven by God. Now people, that's another story. Some people may never forgive you for you've heard them, or or maybe they accusing you of doing something else. But you know they may never forgive you. But God, God is in the redemption business man. God will forgive you for every sin you've ever committed. But you gotta want forgiveness now. And then you got to come correct because what you can't do is you can't shoot him the crap. Now, you can say that conversation with him. You know, whatever you told your lawyer, whatever you told the victims, whatever you told, whatever the story is you got going, if it ain't the truth, you can say that with God, because please know, he know, and he know your heart.
Speaker 3: He know if you're trying to.
Speaker 2: Manipulate somebody just for the system, if you're trying to say this just so you can get out, He know all of that. So if you're planning on shucking him and driving him, save your brain before you wind up digging yourself in a deeper hole. Just let me give you that piece of advice. Because he ain't nothing to play with. He's too great to be played with. And so with that in mind.
Speaker 3: I want to share some positive stuff with you this morning.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I want to say this. I want to remind you not to let your circumstance and your situations dictate your future or your results. I'm gonna say this again. This is important information.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Don't let your circumstance and situations dictate your future or your results. Do you know that in order to get a different future or some different results, you control that entire situation. It is you, It is your thoughts that control the entire situation. It is how you look at the situation that will determine how the situation is for you. See, the same situation can be totally different for two different people, because you can say you look at the examples of history, just just look look in your neighborhood. How can There was a book that a guy wrote one time who had the name. He had a name, and he did some research and he found a god that grew up at the same age in the same neighborhood as him, with the exact same name. He went on to become a corporate CEO.
Speaker 3: The other man was.
Speaker 2: An inmate, and they had the same name, grew up in this same neighborhood. They were both brothers, you know not, I'm just saying brothers men. And they grew and they went to Because how can two different two people the same situation and the results.
Speaker 3: Turn out so different.
Speaker 2: It is because of the thought process of one was completely different from the thought process of the other.
Speaker 3: You control it.
Speaker 2: You don't have to let your circumstances and your situations dictate your future or your results. Here's the way it works. This is so you can understand this. Your mind is the controlling factor of your thoughts. Your thoughts are the controlling factor of your outcome. The Bible says a man is as he thinketh. Please don't short play this scripture here, because this one is the real deal. This is the basis of every self improvement book you'll ever read. It's already written in the Bible. The Bible has all the information you need. But in case you need a little bit of clarity in some simple modern day language, then they have self improvement books.
Speaker 3: They are all based on Biblical scripture. A man is as he thinketh.
Speaker 2: That's why Norman Vincent Peelee wrote the book The Power of Positive Thinking. That's why a book came out called the Magic of Thinking big. That's why a book came out called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon.
Speaker 3: Heell all of you.
Speaker 2: All these titles that I've read that have mattered in my life the most, These three major books that I've read, they all say one thing. Think, thinking thoughts, because that's what controls the outcome. Your brain works one of two ways. It works positive or negative. It works good, which is under the column of positive, or to work evil, which is under the column of negative. It will have faith, which is under the column of positive. Or you will operate in fear, which is in the column of negative.
Speaker 3: That is the only way your mind works.
Speaker 2: Your mind is a factory that's comprised of workers. Those workers are controlled by two foremans, forming positive and forming negative. But guess what the CEO of the company, the headman, the boss is you. You come to work in the morning and you say, man, today is a great day. I'm going to take steps towards brightening my future. I'm going to take another step into making that dream come true that I've been thinking about.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take another step forward in.
Speaker 2: The development and the changing of my life in a positive, good direction. If you come to work and say that every day as the CEO the boss, the foremans can only obey you, so that what you just said was a series of positive statements then forming positive.
Speaker 3: Steps to the forefront. He said, I got your boss right away.
Speaker 2: He turns around, he blows the whistle sh He alerts all the workers in the factory.
Speaker 3: Today is a good day. Today we will take steps towards our future.
Speaker 2: Today we are putting ourselves on track to get a little bit closer to making our.
Speaker 3: Dreams come true.
Speaker 2: Today we will be assembling all the things we need to make our dreams come true in our life, life better in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Everybody break.
Speaker 2: The workers in the factory turn around and manufactured thoughts to justify the orders given by the boss, which is you. You are the CEO of your corporation. If you don't own nothing else, you own everything that's going on between your two ears. You are the CEO of that corporation. If that corporation is a good one, it's because you set it up that way. If your corporation is a bad one, it's because you set it up that day. If you try and if you pushing towards your dreams and you see the possibility of things happening in your life is because you, as the CEO, set it up that way. If you ain't got nothing popping, if you just want to be a criminal taking stuff from people, throwing your life out the window, you're gonna be an inmate. You're gonna be sitting there there, and you're gonna be mad at everybody. You't got nobody be mad at. But you you understand what I'm telling you this morning?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 2: Morning, ladies and gentlemen, now have your attention please. It's Monday morning. It's the beginning of a new week. But it's the same damn thing up in here. We're finn turn up this volume, create this ignoress and bebouted about it.
Speaker 3: I'm gone. It's Shirley Strawy, we let Steve we let Ooh that sound that surely that ain't chee more time, Shirley we let Steve Mann. That was fun.
Speaker 2: His young people listening to this show going we live and they probably ain't even saying that no more, still saying we lit. I'm scared to use modern day slang. I'm still going. I'm still doing you know what's happening on player?
Speaker 3: You know that way. I know, I know it's out of style and all my talk is out of style. We let calling for real? What's happening? We bought that life?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Junior? You got one? I'm just gonna say, morning on. Tell me you got one lit light? I'm living my beath life.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, dude, this one still work turn out? Yeah? That was still work.
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 8: What it is?
Speaker 7: That is?
Speaker 3: What it is? What good?
Speaker 1: What's good?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Everybody cool?
Speaker 3: My man? Slapping five? Yeah? Did that? Did that?
Speaker 1: You may as well throw it right on in there, Steed.
Speaker 2: I still say right on, man, right, I still say amen. When I talked to my older brother, it's like talking to Marvin Gay. Man, I'm talking to shove them. Hey, what's something?
Speaker 3: What's happening with you? Something? Man? Give me some of their skin, man, there's some skin that's five on the black hand.
Speaker 4: Keep it like that.
Speaker 3: It's all right, man, right on? What's been going on with your playing? You still doing it? Ain't you? You know, people ain't easy, but somebody got to do it. It might be me. Hey, dog, Yeah, what's up? What's up? Telling me?
Speaker 8: One of my little girls, one of her friends at the house, said mister Timmy, you're lit, I said, baby, I said, babe, I.
Speaker 3: Don't, I don't. I don't smoke weed. I don't know what you're calling. You said what That could be a drunk reference either way. I wasn't there. I don't know what lit me. Yeah, especially in front of your kids from No, you gotta stay fresh and hiptop.
Speaker 1: I mean we got younger kids too, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Hey, hey, hey, let me tell you what I did one day in Atlanta. I came out of my office with my shirt open, and my kids friends was in the house. Uh oh, when you say, Dad, your shirt is open, I said, I'll live here. Tell all your little flat stomach ass free, turn around and quit looking over there.
Speaker 10: But it's so funny, Steve, You're right because we're at an age now where everything we do embarrasses our kids.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that we can do that where our kids think we're cool. Nothing.
Speaker 10: All right, listen, coming up in thirty two after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Right after this we let turn up. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that brank back what you got for us nev divorce papless.
Speaker 3: It happened so many different ways. Let's go catch dog.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, yeah, I am trying to reach A Jones. Please. My name is Attorney Guidry from the Mission Law firm. She available. How you doing, man?
Speaker 8: I'm actually trying to get some business rectified dealing with your divorce that took place, I guess over the last seven whole years.
Speaker 3: My correct?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 8: I got some file up with your paperwork here. Now, you guys had some property that you owned together, I believe in Avondale.
Speaker 3: Am I correct? Correct? I'm looking at your paperwork here, miss Jones.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now we're getting out to the property, and that seems to be where the problem lies is. In Avondale, you guys had some property and you sold it as you both went and split your ways. Looking at the paperwork that I have here, it seems like it was filled out incorrectly. I don't know how seven years has passed for this to come back and fall on my desk to be to get rectified. But whatever the dividends were that you guys took and and and shared that you're now looking as if you're owing mister Jones and additional eighteen thousand dollars what, ma'am, I don't know. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I wanted to bring this information to you and see how we can get it rectified. I'm not looking for you to have that much money available at today, but I do know as a as an attorney for mister Jones, I must say that we're trying to get it taken care of as soon as possible.
Speaker 5: Oh wait a minute, wait, wait, back this up. How do I owe him eighteen dolls ever? What reason?
Speaker 3: Well, the paperwork here, ma'am, seems to be what the PaperWorks say. It wasn't supposed to be fifty percent, fifty percent between you and what you all.
Speaker 8: It should have been seventy five twenty five, and he being seventy five percent of the property owed to him and twenty five percent.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I don't know how. What you know, Louisa is a community practice, and how could he get seventy five percent?
Speaker 8: And I get twenty five from my understanding that he paid most of the bills when you guys were living together.
Speaker 5: And I don't have anything to do with that. No, he didn't paid most of the You know, I work and contribute.
Speaker 8: To right and I understand that. But I understand from what I have here on the paperwork, and I understand that you had some contribution to it. But it just seems like you did not contribute as much as he did.
Speaker 5: And yes, indeed, I never heard no like this.
Speaker 8: I do apologize, man, But what I do need you to do is is definitely not use that type of language while I'm on the phone.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, look, I don't really have to talk to you because I know I don't know. I don't owe No Jones no eighteen thousand dollars and he didn't overpay me because it was community profitty. I had two children for him. I left with none year everything, and there's no weight. I'm going to pay him no eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: I hate to get a little abrupt with you, but you are going to pay this eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now, that's going to happen. Now.
Speaker 8: If I have to garnish your check and do it, then that's the way it will have to be done. But the money will be coming to mister Kirk Jones in the sum of eighteen thousand call it back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, don't you hang up on me again.
Speaker 8: Now, if I have to put a lien on your property or put a lien on your which one do you want?
Speaker 5: Look, and you want to talk to me, life set, I.
Speaker 3: Talk to you any way.
Speaker 5: I want to to talk about because what I went to Kurk that all out was over with.
Speaker 8: You're gonna pay eighteen thousand dollars, that's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 12: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't want to have to come to your house, ma'am to pick up this money, but I will.
Speaker 5: I'm not working. I want to know how to do I have to pay him eighteen thousand.
Speaker 8: See, you're not working. That's our problem from the start. That's why it wasn't fifty to fifty. That's why it was seventy five twenty five, because you were not holding them round.
Speaker 5: I work all through the upstair that man twenty six years and I worked.
Speaker 3: Well, what is your butt doing now?
Speaker 9: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Well, there we go. That seems to be the root of our problem, isn't it.
Speaker 5: No, that ain't a rule of no time? Because I want to know how did Kirk could get eighteen percent? And re read that as a community property. He had his laune and I had my life. He agreed to it and that was that. So I don't know how I owe him eighteen thousand, ma'am.
Speaker 3: That's the way the problem was.
Speaker 8: Evidently you didn't read the paperwork that you signed when you and Kirk separated seven years ago. Now, if you didn't read your pay paper work correctly, this is why it comes back to bite you in your butt.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's not. Because I had a lawyer and he had his lawyer. We agree with that. That was back and forward, and we agree with everything he signed up to and that was done.
Speaker 8: Well, maybe you didn't have a lawyer that was worth for them who didn't read the bottom of the paperwork himself.
Speaker 5: And I had a lawyer. Thought I had a.
Speaker 3: Good lawyer, and I understand that. Man, when that happens a lot of a lot.
Speaker 9: Of times, I can't believe that.
Speaker 5: And I had two children struggle with him, and we got what we got by both of us worked. And this he gonna come back and tell and oh no, I'm gonna fight this.
Speaker 8: When can we expect the payment starting to work on this eighteen thousand? I don't know, well, I mean, I'm gonna have to get a date or something where I can start getting five hundred dollars from you per month or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, Indy, five hundred a month. I haven't worked. I was working and when you want to sit. I don't think I should have to tell you all this because I need to get talked to me a lawyer, because I'm not agreeing to anything, because I don't think that it's not fair. I tell you give me a dad, not because I'm going to have to get me a lawyer.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to keep my composent as an attorney, ma'am.
Speaker 5: How do you have to write? And I don't have no say so? Over there?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you? Have you remarried? No?
Speaker 5: I haven't.
Speaker 8: Okay, you realize if I don't get the money, then I don't get paid. Right listen, I'm going to be down in your area probably on Wednesday. Do you think you and I can get together and probably talk about this because I want to help you as much as I can.
Speaker 5: Yes, because I don't think it's fair to me. When's the wed I'm not I could be there.
Speaker 3: Well, you think that maybe you and I can get together maybe and work something out.
Speaker 5: Yees, because I know I'm not. I mean, I cannot afford to pay No eighteen hundred, you know, took the house from me for little or nothing.
Speaker 3: And I tell you what, I tell you what I do this. I won't.
Speaker 8: I won't tell mister Jones anything but only on one condition. That's me and you being able to work this thing out behind clubs doors.
Speaker 5: What you mean work it out?
Speaker 3: I mean work it out.
Speaker 9: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you think? I mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Tell me, well, maybe you know, like I'm dumb, some.
Speaker 3: Relations or something.
Speaker 5: Why would you want a relationship with me?
Speaker 3: Not that relationship, but just you know, maybe kind of kick him, kick your way.
Speaker 9: I'm dumb. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know nothing about life.
Speaker 3: I think you know a whole lot about life.
Speaker 9: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: But why is you messing with me?
Speaker 3: I just want to see awaken, maybe get together.
Speaker 8: I'll throw all this paperwork out and I'm like, no, it's not possible, but you make me Wednesday, I'll make.
Speaker 3: This thing go away.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what else. You ain't gonna believe.
Speaker 8: This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your sister Janets.
Speaker 9: You no good, You just got about the whole family.
Speaker 11: Come on, you're listening Steve Morning Show. Time for ask the clo.
Speaker 10: Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building, ready for your questions. Courtney and iHeart. A listener says, I'm thirty and dating a man that's thirty one, and he tells me all the time that I'm his soulmate. He's all into me in every way. He gives me baths and pedicures, and he even will polish my toenails if I ask him to. He irons my clothes for me daily, and he cleans up the kitchen if I cook. We never argue, and if we ever disagree, we settle it quickly. Listen, He's so different than any other guy I've dated. My daddy says he's soft and won't make a good husband. How can my daddy make such a negative assumption.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's better to be soft and be a soft. Well, nothing says that the man is soft. Just solved to his dad.
Speaker 2: Maybe her father's hard and made may and music good husband. So he thinking, because this dude ain't hard he must be soft. Lady, if you have no complaints, don't let your father create one.
Speaker 11: This guy's a dream.
Speaker 3: There you go, ash, Well, I can't say that, all right?
Speaker 2: What I can't say that because somebody I was gonna say, maybe you should ask your mom how happy she's been with how she would feel with some treatment like that, because your daddy he ain't gonna do none of that.
Speaker 3: He owes to that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right? Moving on Keinetra in Memphis Rights.
Speaker 10: I'm a forty two year old divorced woman and I fell in love with the perfect guy, but I ran him away by being paranoid. I had a rough marriage and my husband cheated, so I developed bad habits like checking his phone and popping up at places he was hanging out. I carried this behavior into my new relationship and was always accusing my new messing around. I want a second chance with him, and I want him to know that I changed. How do I start the conversation with him?
Speaker 3: Luggage? You know what? You know what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 3: I was tripping? You know, you know it's so crazy because you know, I know you a good man, but I'm so stupid. I'd be taking your phone.
Speaker 2: And you know, you ain't even know I'd be outside the ball waiting on you. I'll be at your house.
Speaker 11: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And I just, you know, I just been you know, but it was my ex. He just made me his way.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I'm not gonna do that anymore because I think I found what I'm looking for.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, l yeah, it might work, but I doubt it all right.
Speaker 10: So, Tony in the Bay Area says, I'm a thirty three year old married man raising my two daughters while my wife is in jail for sixteen months. She committed credit card fraud and I was clueless when she got arrested. The problem I'm having now is that she only calls us once a week if then she calls her mom daily, and it ticks me off. Her mom said, she's still ashamed to talk to me. But I don't believe that she had a whole side hustle that I didn't know about. So do you think she has a side due too? Am I being a fool for waiting for her?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Whoa a side? Dude? Yeah?
Speaker 11: He wants to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but bruh, listen to me. Credit card theft ain't got nothing to do with a side dude. She might be, you know, honestly just embarrassed. The mom could be right, I don't know where you got the other dude.
Speaker 10: From, because she kept back from him, you know, she she was more she keeps secrets.
Speaker 2: So he's okay, well, well, okay, okay. Then go with that theory, you know, go with that theory and see how that work out for you. Sometimes being paranoid about stuff that you have no facts on it, it's a waste of time. It's like, why are you're tripping yourself out about something that you don't.
Speaker 3: Even have the facts? But uncle, if she lied about that, what he thinking is she probably has some most skeletons, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, excuse me, but nephew, Tommy, because you lie about one thing, don't mean that you lie about everything.
Speaker 3: Well nothing when I lie, well, nor when I lied? No, surely no, because you.
Speaker 11: Usually have you know, when you tell one tell another line another life.
Speaker 3: But you I mean, I'm just saying this.
Speaker 2: Because you lie about one thing don't mean you'll lie about all things.
Speaker 3: Now, if you want to accept the paranoia and act on it, then go ahead.
Speaker 2: But the woman might not have nothing to do with no other dude. She called once a week, she and bad, She called her mama daily. How close once y'all before she went.
Speaker 11: In wildy not as close as he thought they were.
Speaker 3: Why was you doing all this anyway? I mean, why was she doing all this anyway?
Speaker 2: Something else is going on, bro, And now you're thinking it's another dude in the picture. When she went to jail for credit card fraud, she didn't go to jail with an accomplished that was a dude.
Speaker 3: She went by herself. Maybe we need to see what she was buying with the credit card. I mean we got hotels on it and a whole bunch of other stuff. Yeah. See, you know, why don't we just letting mister negativity here?
Speaker 11: He's a person's raising two daughters.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about. I don't know how I became negativity. I'm negativity.
Speaker 2: She just let him ask all the little negative asked questions so he can break up this family.
Speaker 11: All right, we're moving we're moving on.
Speaker 3: I know you agree with him, Jay because you ignorant, So one j understands me.
Speaker 10: Let's get to this one Ken and Huntsville says, I'm fifty two, and I recently met a fifty five year old man on an online dating site. He has never been married and he is one adult child. I am divorced and I have one child in college. I bought a small house after my divorce, and he's living in a one bedroom apartment. We both are teachers and we're both Baptist. Other than that, we don't seem to be on the same page. To be honest, I had hoped to meet a man that didn't still live in an apartment. Am I focused on the wrong thing? Should I get to know him anyway?
Speaker 3: CLO, I mean, you got every right.
Speaker 2: To focus on what you want to focus on day your priorities. If you want a man that's a home owner fifty two, then maybe that's one of your qualifications, and you can pass up on a good man. If he ain't never been married, maybe he ain't never had a reason by house, I don't know, or he couldn't live with somebody. He just said he ain't been married. You know, he ain't lived with nobody.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 11: All right, Well, thank you see all.
Speaker 3: Once again, you could ask mister negativity what he want.
Speaker 11: To do with coniversial?
Speaker 3: Can let everybody off. You know, let everybody just break up.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna go around the room with you three guys. Okay, what's the biggest light you ever told? Tommy started off my son, my oldest son.
Speaker 8: When he was younger, he wanted to go to PG thirteen movies. I always knew it was gonna be something that he didn't need to see. He didn't know, but I would tell him, Hey, do you know what PG thirteen means?
Speaker 3: He's like no.
Speaker 8: I say that means only thirteen people can go in the movie. So when I when we would get there, I say it's already twelve people in there.
Speaker 3: We can't go in there. It's too late.
Speaker 8: And he would be like, wow, we don't never get here in time enough to see any PG thirteen movies. We're gonna have to go see a G movie. We're gonna go see a GM. We'd be all up in line, king, we not going to see EG. Your mama ain't finna be mad? All right, what's the biggest lie you ever?
Speaker 3: I need to make sure that my mama ain't listening.
Speaker 11: Huh oh man, I uh.
Speaker 12: I was at football sixteen years old, and my mama let me take her truck to practice. And you know, after practice, my boy get in the truck, were driving back. I took my mama brand new blazer. And you know, after practice, my boy get in the truck were driving back. I took my mama brand new blazer and backed it and got it stuck on the side and then it the whole left side on the school bus.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 3: My boy said, man, I can't let you go back home with the truth.
Speaker 11: Uh huh, you got to say that bus back then into you.
Speaker 12: Okay, boy, he said, you can't walk in mama brand. He got this tag still on it. It ain't no license plate. Man, I walked in the Mama's said what happened to that truck? And my boys went and talking. We was just butting up our seat best. You know, A school bus hid us.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 12: My mama bought that for about two months. About two months, she said, she said, why you ain't getting no case?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: I got asked, I received that sixty.
Speaker 11: I was fast after that.
Speaker 3: I was really fast, all right.
Speaker 1: Steve, you you started telling us about this woman.
Speaker 3: I met this girl and in college, Lord, she was fine creole girl.
Speaker 2: My brother told me how to get her, and he gave me some money to take out, so I told her to pick a restaurant. She picked a creole restaurant. Now I'm seventeen, I ain't had no creole food, so I'm in.
Speaker 3: I go in there.
Speaker 2: She didne ordered all this spicy stuff. If to fay all this but spicey though, yeah, yeah, I'm eating stuff. Man ain't never been in my system. So I'm taking her home and my stomach is turning it. So we get at the front of the house. I'm gonna walk up to the door. She said, come on in for a little while. My mama and them gone.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Now, my mama had told me, when your stomach just tore up, try to go home. Yes, yeah, don't put that in nobody else house.
Speaker 1: Great advice, yes, But she was so fine.
Speaker 2: I just said, well, man, let me go on in here for a little while, because I what kind of man would I be?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 3: Chick invite you in, and mama and daddy ain't there. Let me at least go on in here.
Speaker 1: Something but your stomach.
Speaker 3: I mean, really, sureley, this a girl el man would have went in there.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there on the country watching TV. My stomach is turning.
Speaker 3: I can hear it.
Speaker 2: So I said, can I go to the bathroom? She said, second door on the left. I go in there, and Lord have mercy. The walls are gibalta id have grabbed the tie rack in front of me to just try to hang on. I'm twisting the guest tile in my head like I'm ringing it out. I didn't knock the toilet tissue holder off the wall screws out everything I done kicked over the trash.
Speaker 1: Can you can hear this right?
Speaker 3: I don't hear.
Speaker 2: Wasn't feeling what I was feeling. But I'm using the bathroom so much that was alarming to me. You I've actually put more in there than I've ever put in there in my life prior to I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know what you don't stop my story, Shi, this is for junior time.
Speaker 2: So I'm filling the bowl of so finally I'm done, to my relief, but I'm sweat.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about I'm in there.
Speaker 1: Shirt my shirt wide.
Speaker 3: I had button my whole shirt. It's wide over.
Speaker 2: I had hung my pants up on the back of the dunk because I use the bathroom like my daddy always hang my pants and draws.
Speaker 3: Up on the back of the shirt because yeah, that you don't ever use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: But I got my shirt on, but I didn't open it up because it's hot. I got just just water coming down out the front.
Speaker 3: So I stand on.
Speaker 2: And I flushed the toilet. Now I'm putting my clothes on. But you know how you're waiting to hear that sound that all I hear is to swirl it. And I turned around and just rising rising, And I'm asking God not to do this to me today. I'm asking God, don't not today, Lord not in him.
Speaker 1: To have a Part three.
Speaker 3: This ain't the time for this. Lord, stop this swirl from rising. The email. God, you ain't ever held me now.
Speaker 10: Oh God, Steve, we have to go to Miss ANNs though I will, but Jesus will.
Speaker 3: Stop this swirl. But it's steady coming God. Part two. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 1: Here we are, Steve.
Speaker 3: I'm back, Just catch up.
Speaker 2: I'm over this fring girl house stomach toe up the eight grillold food seventeen. Should have went home and used the bathroom set in the house be cause she's fine. Now I'm in here using the bathroom and all hell and broke again. Come on, I'm in here, neked, sitting on the carlet.
Speaker 3: Just my shirt on because I like to shit wide.
Speaker 2: I like to be open and free, and I need it because I had to brace myself a couple of times.
Speaker 3: But she never came in there to tell note she coming, that's coming in the store. So I get up.
Speaker 2: I finally get through, but I've noticed that I'm putting more in the bowls than ever before, so I'm a little bit concerned with them sheer volume. So I flushed the tarlet as I'm putting my pasts back up on me, and I'm waiting to hear that.
Speaker 3: But I don't hear it. And I look back and his rise. It's just going in a slow circle. So I go in. I go to my heavenly father.
Speaker 2: Here, Father God, pray on the little boy, pray now long, stop this rise in time. Wow, somehow, don't let this swirl get up by the top. But he didn't hear me that day.
Speaker 3: I guess it wasn't less. The next thing I know, it's at the very top of the toilet. Oh my god, and it's about to flow over.
Speaker 2: So now I don't know what to do. So I look down and it's a trash can. So I dipped the trash can down in it, and I got a trash can full of it here. So I pull on a shower curtain bag and throw it in the bathtube. But here comes some more. So I had to take another trash can full of it and throw another trash can in the bath tub, and here comes some damn more. So now I realized they call it is broke backed up, and it started going back down. I say, I got to get some water and put it in here. So I started running water in the trash can to pour it down there and make the water go clean.
Speaker 3: So I finally did that. Yeah, and I said, thank you Lord. And I looked over and the damn bathtub is tripe shower coat this I look, come, it's on the wall.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, it's on the wall.
Speaker 3: Four part four.
Speaker 2: Hold, this is this is all Kelly's in the closet. This is Steve Hollis in the bathroom. Trapped parts, folks coming up.
Speaker 3: Right over there, trapping in the bathroom. Part folk.
Speaker 2: It's on the walls, the shower curtain and the bathtub is shot.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Indeed, trapped in the bathroom, all are killing in the clothes part folk. Yeah, I done veiled out three buckets, dragged hands, a pure mess, then.
Speaker 3: Throw it in the shower.
Speaker 2: So when I get all of the water back in the tarlet where I got it, something in the water.
Speaker 3: Clean, I said, okay, cool. I look over the damn vathtub is stracked.
Speaker 13: So now I cut these people shower on you, and I'm washing down the walls, the shower curtain with the shower.
Speaker 2: The girl comes up to the DoD because I've been in here now about forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Long time. So she said, you okay, now everything.
Speaker 2: She said it sounds like something wrong in that to get away from the said, well, okay, my house.
Speaker 3: So I'm in there. It's this too late. But I noticed they got a candle in the bathroom. Oh I light it.
Speaker 2: I like the candle starts striking matches and running tapwater.
Speaker 3: That's for my mama always told me, strike some matches and run some tapwater. It'll help you get rid of older there.
Speaker 2: But now I'm washing down shallow curtains, walls, the bath tub is getting up stuff off the float.
Speaker 3: I'm just in here.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: Now you probably saying, te what is you washing it down with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't no paper towels in there, but that tie rack that I had grabbed when I first sat down and was twisting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they guessed tiles.
Speaker 1: And the forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah that what I washed.
Speaker 9: It down with.
Speaker 1: My good towel.
Speaker 3: That is tie is brown because I can't miss it. All the color was when it started, they was pink. Now the times is running. I have washed all the walls down.
Speaker 2: Everything I'm in that sweating has been on a construction sitele you. I've been in there total about damn near hour. So I put them I fastened my clothes, I look in the bathrooms. I got everything up, but I got this big, nasty ass tile and I don't know what to do with it. So I take it, put it in the waste paper can that I've been bailing with, and struck all that under the sea.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I figured this ain't finna be good, no how, but at least when they come in here, then it's gonna take a moment because I know when you go.
Speaker 3: In there, you're gonna have to say what they hit. Because I couldn't remember how the shower curtain was and none of that now I got I looked. I'm telling you, I got everything off right.
Speaker 2: So I walked down the hallway. She sitting on the couch with an attitude.
Speaker 3: Folded.
Speaker 2: Then she look at me and she said, why you been in there so long? I said, I had a little accident. Then she said, oh my god, look at you.
Speaker 3: What was it? I didn't realize when I was barely all that mess.
Speaker 2: Into the shower, it was splashing on my pants below my knee.
Speaker 3: I ain't had time to look at this because I'm busy cleaning up that damn house.
Speaker 2: I look down, it's just specks, splash marks from my knee down.
Speaker 3: My pants was trifing. I looked at her. She looked at me and she said, oh my god, look at you. What have you been doing.
Speaker 2: I looked at her, said you ain't got to talk to me like that. Why got in my car? Had to ride home with all my windows down cause I smelled like a scump sitting in that call. That girl saw me on the campus next day and all her girlfriend was looking at me like I had never met her.
Speaker 3: And that was.
Speaker 1: Wow, trapped trapped.
Speaker 3: Claw And I'm gonna put some music to that.
Speaker 10: All right, all right, nephew tell me coming up next with the prank phone call.
Speaker 11: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after today's strawberry letter. But up next, nephew Tommy right here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 11: F are you?
Speaker 3: Wait? What are you?
Speaker 1: What's round for?
Speaker 3: My mama care? He's crying, Mama, my mama tree. Mama got your mother's tree. My mama makes you hie, my mama tree, my mama tree.
Speaker 11: So method with his acting.
Speaker 3: That's that tree. That's that tree. We play hide and go seek out.
Speaker 8: Five ten fifty, about thirty thirty five fifty, big thing about that about it?
Speaker 3: Bread? Not here I come. That's my that's my mama. Tell mama, Thank God? Got up? Hello, man, speak to lord.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Lord terror. Oh this terror about ten minutes from the yard picked dog.
Speaker 3: This ain't no cheer. Look man, is this lord that worked for Bush?
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, listen, you just came down Clayton Street and hit me and tow all the limbs off my mama maple tree that's hanging over the street. And now she got limbs hanging all in the street. We got to cut this whole tree down because.
Speaker 3: You then messed it up. And you're the one that just drove through here.
Speaker 9: Hey, sir, I ain't been down Clayton Street today, Sir, say what. I ain't been down Clayton Street today. I ain't been in a residential neighborhood today.
Speaker 8: You just came down Clayton Street a couple hours ago and then tow all the limbs off.
Speaker 3: My mama tree. Sorry, my mama, that tree been in our finished twenty five years. And if you just came down the street and just tow it.
Speaker 9: All apart, Sir, I ain't been down Clayton Roll today. How did you get this number?
Speaker 8: By the way, don't worry about how I got your number. Somebody got to play for my mama tree.
Speaker 9: Well, sir, I ain't been down Clayton Road today. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Call it call him back down?
Speaker 9: Hello, Lord?
Speaker 3: Did you just hang up on me?
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, I told you I didn't been down on the Clayton Road today, Now you know what.
Speaker 3: Look, I told you. You just came Clayton Road and just and just told my mama tree up and.
Speaker 9: All live down the residential neighborhood today. Man, quit calling my phone with that.
Speaker 3: Look, my grandmama planted that tree. Now you don't have to do that.
Speaker 9: Planet It moved them up, then cut the branches off. The ceomers and them branches is clear enough.
Speaker 8: You're not supposed to be driving them eighteen wheel trucks down this residential area like this here.
Speaker 9: Man, I was making delivery. Got if I had to come down that street, I would have. But I told you one, I ain't came down on Clayton Street today.
Speaker 8: You just said you had to make a delivery. Now you saying you ain't been down Clayton Street.
Speaker 9: I hadn't deliver down there. I would have came down that street. You ain't had to come down there.
Speaker 3: You've been on Clayton Street today. Now that part I do know?
Speaker 9: And what you got the wrong driver?
Speaker 3: Dude? No no, no, no, no no no, I got the right driver. And what I do know?
Speaker 8: Will you then told my mama tree up, we got to cut this on tree down, and you.
Speaker 3: Know what you gonna pay for this?
Speaker 9: Then, I ain't saying for a muddle tree that I know you ain't talking by my mama tree. Well guess what take your tree and take your bama and both of y'all go out there and playing another street.
Speaker 8: Then we ain't playing no more tree. That tree been in our family for years. You're gonna mess around and get your swoop behind this tree.
Speaker 9: Bring it on, then bring your dong and bring the tree with you.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me whoop with a bridge off that tree.
Speaker 9: Well, I tell you what if you that bad? Then I tell you what if I was on Clayton Street today. I meet you on Clayton Street with the tree.
Speaker 8: You come on over here to Clayton right now, because I'm right out here in the street on the cartner's phone. You come on outside. My mama sitting up in there crying behind this tree because you done toe the limbs off of it and we got to cut it down after.
Speaker 3: You done mess it up.
Speaker 9: Don't give her napkin, this yellow wife but mine. Then, I ain't been down the street.
Speaker 8: I know you ain't sitting there talking about my mama. Now see you tripping now, dog ain't tripping? Dog you already Look man, I grew up with this tree in my front yard.
Speaker 3: I grew up with this tree.
Speaker 8: Now you got the nerve to drive through here and driving too fast, because if you would have drove so, you wouldn't have been hitting all them limbs like that, y'all be doing running.
Speaker 9: Down here too fast, dough here, man, look here, I told you once. Man, I ain't been down on Clayton Street. Now, like I told you, if you want to meet me on Clayton Street, will all right now, I'm sorry about your mom trees, but hell, there ain't nothing I can do about it, because I ain't been down on Clayton Street.
Speaker 3: It's one that you can do about it. You can pay for it, and that's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: You're gonna either give me some money.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get it at you, but you you gonna you coming over here. Matter of fact, you can gonna come over here now that big truck around and bring your butt on over here right now.
Speaker 9: Well, I might will going to turn it around because I ain't paying for no street. I'm kidding right now.
Speaker 8: That's fine, that's fine, But I tell you, when you get here, my cousin here and all my uncles is here sitting up here looking at that.
Speaker 3: What you done done in this tree? So bring yo own?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, look at here, take that tree and stuve it up. You out your yo, all right. I ain't in the world with you in this tree no more because I done told you one. Let me aim this tree.
Speaker 8: You come on right now because you don't know what this tree mean to me. This tree right here used to be home base for hide and go seek?
Speaker 9: Are you crying? You big? You crying too? Man? Look at your dog. I ain't dog treat though, look at wipe your eyes and the hell with you this tree right now? I'm turning my you just meet me on Clayton Street.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. This tree used to be first base for kickball.
Speaker 7: Do you hear me?
Speaker 5: Bo?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 9: I done told you once. I ain't tree. All right, No hail around this dude.
Speaker 8: Your name Lord, but you ain't a hell is cool jay?
Speaker 3: And he wouldn't not he wouldn't not help come down here and told up my mama tree here is not that kind of person. But you, you lord?
Speaker 9: Oh you crying for?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 9: What crying for?
Speaker 3: You messed up my mama treat?
Speaker 9: You sound like a girl. I'm crying because my mama tree broke.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Go round and bring you down I.
Speaker 9: Read that in ten minutes to meet your where's more than me?
Speaker 3: My uncles is here, my cousin is here, all up.
Speaker 9: The braid of brunch family? What bring?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 9: I tell you what I tell right now. It's gonna be hot water in this day.
Speaker 8: Don't make me no different. They call you l l my knock you out, and that's what you're finna get.
Speaker 9: M that's come on, come on with it because I'm here all right, No running.
Speaker 3: Cool, don't make me listen right up. I'm finna tell you one more thing about this tree? And you listening to me? I'm listening, Bro, Is you listening?
Speaker 9: I have told you what I don't give it about that tree, But if you want to talk about it, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you something. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You just got prank by your boys JJ And.
Speaker 9: Look, man, what did you gonna say?
Speaker 8: This is his nephew tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You just got pranked by your boy.
Speaker 9: You got to be kidding me.
Speaker 8: Man, ain't no, ain't no tree messed up and you ain't been on Clayton Street though. Oh man, you alright, don't, amen, What is the baddest radio show.
Speaker 3: In the land.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey Morning show MANE.
Speaker 1: About to get it? You were about to get it.
Speaker 3: Now come on right here as you climb for the Brady Bush Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm by myself.
Speaker 3: Playing another one.
Speaker 9: I don't give up.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you you can do that. Damn Tree. I told you I ain't been down. Claytontree today.
Speaker 8: Wow, Friday, April the fifth, that would be April Fool's Comedy Jam. Now stay whip me now because I'm going somewhere. Brian Hooks in the building, Chantay Wayne's in the building, London Brown in the building, Light and Love in the building, Tory Hart in the building, Coco Brown, just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Oh all, this is hosted by Rip Michaels. You got Bruce Bruce in the building. You got d. L.
Speaker 8: Hugley in the building. You got Tracy Morgan in the building. Nephew, tell me in the building. It's all going down at the Barclays Center, Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: In the House, Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 8: That is Friday night, April fifth, April Fools Comedy Jam tickets her own.
Speaker 11: Seat writ Now that is wonderful. Net Thank you coming up next, It's the Strawberry Letter. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 10: A report by Zillo finds it nearly twenty two and a half percent twenty two point five percent of US millennials they are living with their mom, which is about twelve million young adults.
Speaker 3: And why haven't.
Speaker 10: Millennials moved out on their own? Well, according to the report, twelve percent of them are currently unemployed.
Speaker 3: Now he got a job?
Speaker 1: Does he live with you?
Speaker 3: Yes? He does? Well when you live with your mom? Man, you pass Millenna, like, I see.
Speaker 11: What range is debt?
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 10: Since he has the most kids, I think we should defer to Steve on this one. Steve, you have some rules for when you live with someone until you get on your feet.
Speaker 2: Now, this is not for millennial anybody, say anybody okay, So I don't want you to make that. I don't want millennials to feel that way. This is for anybody. You've had people stay at your how I have people come live with me college, college roommates and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's some stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, these are Steve Harvey's rules for living with someone til you get on your feet.
Speaker 3: These are dudes and don'ts Okay, some things you need to keep in mind. Here's one right here. Your goal every day is.
Speaker 2: To make it seem like you that but you note that's your gold.
Speaker 3: That's when you wake up get it in your mind.
Speaker 1: You have to wait be here, what look like I.
Speaker 3: Because you get asked to leave.
Speaker 1: Now you don't want that.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. This is very important. Your car should never block me in.
Speaker 9: Keep it on.
Speaker 2: I can't want to go out, and I'll go out there, and your car in the damn where you in that sleep? In fact, I got news for your car. Shouldn't even be in front of the house. Park up the street and walk down to where you look.
Speaker 3: At rent free round the corner.
Speaker 2: Park at the up the street, at the parking lot, at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: That man.
Speaker 2: Try to make it look like you ain't even got no car. If you're watching TV in the other room. Yeah, your laugh should not be where I can hear.
Speaker 1: Lay down the just good bucket laugh.
Speaker 3: This should be your laugh. Learn how to laugh like this is. Let me show you how you laugh when you are other people enjoying a TV and all this right?
Speaker 1: What it is real funny kings of comedy.
Speaker 11: That's gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve, have put me.
Speaker 3: I don't give a damn what you want.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, it's time for comedy.
Speaker 1: Eleven jay now quickly.
Speaker 3: It's very similar.
Speaker 6: You guys test our ability to be comedians. Give us five subjects.
Speaker 3: Anything you want.
Speaker 6: Let the wheel stop. We put it out on the roulette wheel. Wherever you stop. We do a couple of minutes on. That's how good we are, all right, that's how good we are. All right, all right, we'll see about that. We have five topics for you, all right.
Speaker 7: Number one the movies. You got this one, though, Steve. Number two being dumped, all right, that's on the wheel.
Speaker 1: Number three, bed wedding, been there, I got that one. Number four, bad grades.
Speaker 10: Number five, When to shut up, cat spind the wheeldes come on.
Speaker 3: Bad Wait.
Speaker 6: Week, I like movies, Steve, whoa, okay, okay, that's good with okay, Way to shut up? When to shut up? Okay, I'll tell you when you shut up the minute. Just look in your rithual mirror and you see that blue light.
Speaker 9: It is time.
Speaker 1: I don't want time for you to shut up.
Speaker 6: You make an announcement of everybody in the damn car to shut the hell all right. We doesn't know that there's gonna be one person, all right, the sober is one. If they gotta lean from the back and talk. The rest have been told to shut the hell up.
Speaker 14: In that same lane, yes, that same length, in the neighborhood, when you see somebody running from the law, when the load look at us, We don't know nothing.
Speaker 3: I had one fring on Poisay he went that way?
Speaker 14: What did you telling them down?
Speaker 3: Fuck? You already know he know? Uh.
Speaker 14: Now you're sitting the laws the same way Darren went. You could have pointed the other way.
Speaker 3: That way he see us? You think he looking? Fuck? You didn't see nothing.
Speaker 4: Shut the hell up?
Speaker 3: Got it? Well, I'm going another route. Let me just do two quick ones. Okay, fellas, you know it's time to shut up. When you're feeling guilty and you want to confess what this moment you have, pardon, we're not going in theything that. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: When my first marriage, I went out one night, me and my partner, you know, and you know I just told told Max whatf I was going out?
Speaker 3: Right, I'm over at the house.
Speaker 2: A couple of days later, my partner Reggie, I went to club with This is what he said. Hey, man, tell your wife about the club we went.
Speaker 3: You're looking at it.
Speaker 10: Like what.
Speaker 3: I just just something? You just go what are you talking about? Yell? My wife got the club we went to. You don't do that. I was supposed to tell you shut up. That was supposed to do. I'll tell you enough time to shut up.
Speaker 14: It's a trick to when your mama say say something.
Speaker 3: But then did you hear me what I supposed to do? How am I gonna answer you?
Speaker 14: I'm just supposed to be quiet, right, I'm just gonna take my chiads on.
Speaker 3: Shut the hell up, say something?
Speaker 1: Say something else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what fun? You got one? You got one?
Speaker 11: God, When you on the phone.
Speaker 3: With a woman and you hear her husband say, who the hell are you talking to? Man? Shut your mon hang up and block that number. Just shut up. Not doing you as as as far as my mama.
Speaker 8: When my mama say, I guess I'm lying, shut up?
Speaker 3: Shut up? All right?
Speaker 11: Sorry you guys, you're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 15: Few artists in the course of history have taken the kind of creative risks that transform music and pop culture.
Speaker 3: Forever.
Speaker 16: Her chart topping music continues to defy the norm, and her groundbreaking to our spectacles.
Speaker 5: Have changed the game.
Speaker 15: Now, on Monday, April First, Live on five, iHeart Radio Music Awards will celebrate Beyoncey with the coveted Innovative Award.
Speaker 11: I definitely wanted to do things that were innovative.
Speaker 16: Join us at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California.
Speaker 15: Hard plus performances by Justin Timberlay, Green Day, Helc Shelley, ro Laney Wilson, and Tate McCrae, and.
Speaker 16: A very special musical tribute to the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Icon Award recipient, sh Witness music History.
Speaker 3: That's what we do.
Speaker 5: It's over.
Speaker 16: Twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Awards hosted by Ludacris Monday April first at eight seventh Central, Life only on Fox.
Speaker 10: All right, Yeah, the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Awards are going to be big.
Speaker 11: You heard it.
Speaker 10: Beyonce will be in the building receiving the Innovator Award back for it's eleven year. Our iHeartRadio Music Awards is the only awards show that reflects the songs and artists fans love. The twenty twenty four iHeart Music Awards will be Monday, April first, eight pm, seventh Central on Fox that is hosted by Luda Ludacris, Will Moses By, Yeah, Justin Timberlake, TLC, Jelly Roll and Share will receive the Icon Award, and Beyonce congratulations to her once again. We'll receive the Innovator Award. We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show, it's time out for a rounded? Would you rather? Would you rather.
Speaker 10: Only be able to text using abbreviations or would you rather only be able to text using emojis?
Speaker 3: I can't call mean, it's gonna have to do emojis. Them the abbreviations too much for me. I can't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know emojis mean, I ain't gonna do say nothing to nobody. I don't know nothing about what the one that's laughing means. I don't know what the little one with the squinty eyes, what is that folk? I don't know what the one with the little red on their cheek as for what is that fault? I don't know none of that man, I don't know what half of face showing people sending me stuff up?
Speaker 3: You going, man, I don't know what this mean. Dog thrown asked me and texted me with emoji?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 3: This damn password puzzle? I don't know how to do this here muscle love heart prey. What I can't read this?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: A muscle of heart and prayer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, muscle heart pray.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to read.
Speaker 2: No, damn moji's man, My daughter Laurie was trying to dad. Dad, just put any moji so we'll know you're not mad? Why is all your texting cap? Why is I'm going back and forth with this little letter, big letter, little yelling at them, hies, I'm yelling and I'm texting.
Speaker 3: You don't know the tone? Muscle love heart pray, yeah, heart prayer all right? And I damn sure. I can't abbreviate because hell, I can't spell, so you ain't gonna know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: Would you rather marry the hottest person alive? Or would you rather marry the smartest person alive?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 10: Provided if you're not, If you're not, yeah, I'm married already, you said hottest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're the hottest hot about you sitting up educating me. I'm already know a little bit.
Speaker 3: I need you to be fine, skip that super fine to hear with you degrees. Yeah, I'm sitting up here all this talking all afternoon. I'm I want to hear all that I can have fine and stupid all day long at well, yeah, I don't walk your fine dumb man's about here. A couple more times.
Speaker 11: I've had.
Speaker 3: Your brilliant as always talking.
Speaker 2: You know, see you've metaphorically you're not correcting your hypotheties.
Speaker 11: I'm smart.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, call me and you ain't fine, no law, give me that dumb finance deal. Let's hey, baby, listen to me when we get in here.
Speaker 3: Don't talk.
Speaker 1: That's today's round.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody you got the mumps.
Speaker 10: Coming up in forty nine minutes after our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with some closing.
Speaker 11: Remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 4: Right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show