Speaker 1: You don't know me concession. I can't take back earl armst mouse speak that.
Speaker 2: A text to seventy eighty five nine two says I just witnessed my wife of fourteen years slice up a banana using scissors, and I don't know if I'll ever recover from that mental image.
Speaker 3: I want to try it. That makes men I used No, dude, kitchen scissors are money. I use it to cut up chicken breast.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's so good.
Speaker 2: It's a good PSA at all. The wives don't scissor your husband's bananas.
Speaker 4: Okay. We learn all.
Speaker 2: Sorts of important lessons on this segment of what not to do in your life.
Speaker 3: You may say it differently.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll learn a new lesson from today's guest caller, who's chosen to go by Jason as his alias.
Speaker 4: So, Jason, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 5: Good? Good?
Speaker 3: Are you okay? I mean even with the voice changer seem pretty chill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, voice changer is on for it. You're the mass speaker. Now, whenever you're ready, we want to hear your confession.
Speaker 5: All right, So, back.
Speaker 6: When I was in like the seventh grade. I was, uh, I was kind of an internet's camera.
Speaker 3: You just dropped that. I mean you're a twelve year old internet scammer. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, yeah, it was an inn camera?
Speaker 4: Why so casual about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I was making about three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: A month, Woad.
Speaker 3: What was a scam you were running?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I mean back then, like I go to the website Nickelodeon dot com. Yeah, and they had this game called nick Tropolis. They said, what Ukraine an avatar build a house furnished.
Speaker 5: However you won't okay, you just interact with people.
Speaker 3: Did you play this, Alexis? I don't know. It sounded familiar.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 4: Kind of sounds like the Sims, but like a kid's version of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And there was these options about nicer furniture TVs.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I will say, because I'm a big Fortnite guy, when you buy a rare skin, kids know, they're like, oh my gosh, you have the.
Speaker 1: Dark Night from season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I can see you find some rare couch and people being like.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, it's funny how in this game you could be like a little bougie.
Speaker 4: Seventh.
Speaker 3: I don't understand where the skim comes in though, so you play and what it.
Speaker 6: Comes so back then you know, if you forgot your password to your account, one of the security questions you could choose was what.
Speaker 5: Is your eye color?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Okay, and if you got it right, it would tell you your password right there? Oh right, well yeah, so I decided to use that information for my own benefits.
Speaker 4: What hell.
Speaker 6: So in the game, I go to a popular location in nick Tropolis, and I just write down random people's use the name so I thought, and I log out type in to use.
Speaker 1: The name Eve.
Speaker 6: Each of them had a security questions to what is the eye color?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You just gall I mean I would assume everybody's brown. I mean.
Speaker 4: People at brown Eyes is all right, Hey, you get into it.
Speaker 5: You're getting done.
Speaker 3: Oh we're almost as smart as the twelve.
Speaker 1: Year old you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most of us had eye colors. The question.
Speaker 2: The easiest one, yeah, because you don't have you know, what was your you know, great ant's middle or your first job?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 5: What you see see y'all see y'all kitching all your kitching all.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've hacked into their nick Tropolis account.
Speaker 4: Now, what what do you do with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, so when I'm in there and I would go to that houses, yeah, basically I raised them, you.
Speaker 4: Would raise their virtual house.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, so I said, all the furniture and decorations to my.
Speaker 3: Account, you can gift it to other people. Yes, that so, I mean that sucks. But like, where does the three hundred dollars come in? How are you making three hundred dollars a month on this?
Speaker 5: Well, you have to go to the store in the game.
Speaker 6: But I can say, I don't say a quote.
Speaker 5: Unquote purchase myself.
Speaker 6: So I'm taking those things and I took from the other people, and I'm reselling them at a lower fright.
Speaker 2: People do this in baseball games where they they get stubbs and they resell.
Speaker 3: Them in the video game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the video games having abundance of things. And it turns into like that's kind of.
Speaker 3: Would not fly on Club Penguin.
Speaker 2: Let me tell wait, this big screen TV looks exactly like the one that was stolen from my house.
Speaker 4: Wait, did you ever.
Speaker 3: Get caught by any of the users. Did they call you out?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, it's surprised and they never got caught.
Speaker 2: Beauty of the early days of like Nickelodeon dot com.
Speaker 4: And it's just a small crime. Imagine going to your mom and crying, like.
Speaker 1: Mom, someone took all the furniture in the video game arena.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 3: Wow, so you were you were a burglar?
Speaker 4: Burglar? Yeah, why do you sound so happy about it?
Speaker 2: Like you're admitting to scamming all these like poor little kids out of their accounts.
Speaker 5: That I needed. But it was funny.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so funny.
Speaker 5: But I think it hit me in real life. Now I'm a US.
Speaker 2: Car No old stuff. You're not stealing those cars that you're selling first, right the question?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, okay, somebody else is he buys them with a t It's all above board.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thanks for that confession. I'm a little bit scared to talk to you, but text in seven eight, five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, will hid your identity, mask your voice and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 4: Your phone TAP's coming up.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,