Speaker 1: Well. According to the Daily News, Lizzo cleared up her recent comments about quitting, telling her fans in an Instagram video on Tuesday that she's still going to make music, but is simply going to quit quote giving any negative energy attention. The comments followed a cryptic Instagram post on Friday in which she stated she was getting tired of putting up with being dragged by everyone in my life and on the internet, finishing in all caps, I quit. In Tuesday's video, Lizzo stood up in front of the camera in an aqua blue bathing suit, explaining, quote, what I'm not going to quit is the joy of my life, which is making music and connecting to people. Lizzo then followed up the video with a post appearing to promote her new swim and clothing line called Yiddy Okay, oh well that's yeah, yitty, Why I why open?
Speaker 2: I ain't close on them, slavery bo that's over go hope it's something different.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad Lizzo is not quitting because you were.
Speaker 4: I was thinking that the bullying and the pressure and all that.
Speaker 5: Man, I wish I would quit because y'all have just said something about me. Man, missed me yong Man for what you know. Everybody out there that is getting hated on, just understand what haters do. They hate going about your business. They don't change nothing less you let them. Always remember what Martin Luther King said, A man can't ride you back unless you bend over. I'm not bend over home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean she's human.
Speaker 1: I'm sure those comments are hurtful, you know, and she probably wants to quit, But don't let them do it to you.
Speaker 3: Don't let them make I got a comment for you though.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about hurt m what you.
Speaker 2: Go through it too?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Right, you go through it too all the time.
Speaker 5: You're human, hating on you, lining you, but you keep going. The point is not to quit because all haters. You'll never have a hater that's doing better than you.
Speaker 4: That's why they.
Speaker 3: Hated mm hmm, there you go.
Speaker 1: Why Yeah, and congratulations on your clothing line, Lizzo, keep going, Lizzo swimming swimming line, clothing line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people out here love you girl.
Speaker 1: She has some issues going on, lawsuits and stuff she has to go through that.
Speaker 4: It's a lot happened when.
Speaker 5: I had to grow into my insult. Look a little stevee. Steve got a big, little big no. I know that.
Speaker 4: He's going all the back to I know that.
Speaker 3: And one of these days, if you keep going, you're gonna be somebody gonna So.
Speaker 4: I had a big, lipping, big nose.
Speaker 5: My head was the size of a grapefruit, and my nose and lips was the exact same size.
Speaker 4: That is right now they are growing. That's about five about five year run. I ain't think I was gonna make it.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 1: It's like me.
Speaker 3: I finally grew and I get it. Your eyes I have, she's a grown woman.
Speaker 4: You grew under them.
Speaker 3: I've grown into them. I have just like you grew into your nose and lips.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all. Ever notice you don't never see Shelly with sunglasses on?
Speaker 3: Yes you do, she Rocks.
Speaker 4: Never seen shell with no sunglasses.
Speaker 5: Well, my son keep them on her forehead because she tried to get them down on her eyes.
Speaker 4: Block them.
Speaker 3: Stand you.
Speaker 4: So you look over your glasses no matter what, huh.
Speaker 1: I's fired grown into them my eyes. Wow, we got to switch gears here and other entertainment news. After hearing the news about the recent passing of eighty seven year old legend Oscar winning actor Lewis Gossit Junior Manny in Hollywood took to social media to share heartfelt words about the legendary actor, praising his work and mark in the industry. Coleman Domingo, who starred with Gossip and he played Gossip's character's son in The Color Purple, recently shared a picture that he captured of his dad, writing quote kind beyond measure, Regal, We owe him so much. LeVar Burton remembered his Roots co star as one of the best to ever do it while sharing a picture of them on set. Viola Davis remembered Lewis Gossip Jr. And she said, you were a lion, you were a king. Your work will forever be seared in my brain and in my heart. So, Steve, you've met the late great Lewis Gotsa Jr.
Speaker 3: Before?
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, he just came up. Last time we talked was last year. He came up to family feud. Really, we spent a long time talking out in the parking lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean everything that everybody is saying about him is just true.
Speaker 1: Yes, just a legend, Yes, icon and our deepest condolences of course, go out to his family.
Speaker 2: That just I mean, you know, he was on another level, so classic, that's what he won the Oscar for. Yeah, but he go back and raising in the sun. Now you go all the way back.
Speaker 4: Down there, Tommy, you're a huge fan. Huh oh yeah, definitely. Yeah, he's a king.
Speaker 3: Ye, he will be missed. I loved what you see him.
Speaker 4: Potier and Ruby Die omes the screen at the same time. That is breaking this man history. That is history.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, we do a lot to him. Rip Lewis Cosstit Jr. And we'll have more of a Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.