Speaker 1: Well, the big matchup between LSU and IOWA was the most watched women's college game ever with twelve point three million viewers. Twelve point three wow wow. However, before the game, LSU's Angel Reese talked about being labeled as a villain. She has dealt with racism, attack, she's been sexualized, and even received death threats. The media and the public have casted her as a villain and it's very hurtful, she says. If people think she and Caitlyn Clark hate each other because of the trash talking and the big rivalry between the two schools. Even Angel's teammates have come to her defense. After LSU's big loss, Angel said she whispered to Caitlin, go win that thing. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Mance. The media, man, they try to do anything. Man. The girl just she's a basketball player and a competitor, and that's what competitors do. They talk trash. It's ball, it's boiled. The trash talking started with the other girl. It started with her with Kate.
Speaker 3: With the other girl started with k Yes, it is different when when the girl when she.
Speaker 1: Did it back to her, then it just it just gus.
Speaker 2: It got bigger and br after.
Speaker 3: That, and trash talking is in every sport. You see men do what they pointed, They watches, they you know, they in each other's face.
Speaker 2: And it is when you light the wick, you can't control the explosion. Now hmmm. So now if you don't want the explosion, don't like the wick. You know because it it, it often comes. It happens to all of us. You know why you say it like that? But hold on, hold on, oh forget what you said. See you already know I'm extra already know that. So when you light the wick, you can't control the explosion. Don't start that with me. And then when they go to the left, well, I see the level. I start on this up there. I don't care what flow you got on the got on the elevator on I start on ten. So now want you what you want? Yeah? And I get that happens all the time in my life. I understand what this girl is at. But you know, if I was hurt, I don't know. I would just I probably go to the NBA so I can cut out all this chatter y'all got going, because n double as the n C double A is, it's chatter. Is that uh at least if you're gonna talk about me, let me go and get this check.
Speaker 3: And she's making a lot of money in endorsement, making a lot of money right now, money and yeah and all that. But I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But you know what don't and the way that the w NBA pay you might as well stay in college and yes, check and get that money if you can get your deal extended.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good point. I'm just tired of how they do an angel well, we love you, Angel Reese.
Speaker 1: Yes we do.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do.
Speaker 3: We bowling girl, Yes, yep.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we're going to check your voicemail. Steve at eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. Right after this, you're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.