Speaker 1: Alicia and Steve HARBFM says, when I first met my husband, I wasn't attracted to him at all, But over time he grew on me and I fell in love with him because he's charming, funny, successful, and incredibly kind. My friends didn't understand why I wanted to be with him, but I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Well, now we've been married a few years, and my physical attraction to him is never really caught up with my emotional attraction. Sometimes I think without that physical attraction, we might not survive as a couple. So should I just try and get this thought out of my head? Do couples who aren't attracted to one another go on to have successful and loving marriages? Have I made a mistake?
Speaker 2: Well? Look, you married as a glass that's what you did.
Speaker 3: See that now and successful because see she'd have woke up d You know she's coming out the bathroom, she seeing when he's sitting on the couch. You know she seen him over there at the table food or talking with his mouth open. You know, all of a sudden, you know, you starting to see what he was. Now your friends saw this early on. You ain't see it because he's charming and kind, and you know you had been treated that well by man in a long time.
Speaker 2: Now it's a uglass and now he's just starting to come on out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: See the thing about uglass people is you got to go and you got to keep adjusting.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's just you going. If they look.
Speaker 3: If you meet a person, you're not attracted to him. What about when he just now he putting his best foot forward, y'all out on the date, he got it nice and clothes on him, being as good as he can, and you're not attracted to him. What about when he let his guard down, when he's sitting there with his mouth hanging open.
Speaker 2: You know he ain't paying attention.
Speaker 3: You know, when he's sitting there with the bottom lip open and see the puddler spit between this, lipping his gun. You know, when he's trying to smile and that charming. Because I've been unattractive, Junior, I'm surprised you don't know this.
Speaker 2: I don't even see how this, how this like this is news to you?
Speaker 4: Married, His wife loves him.
Speaker 1: He's attracted.
Speaker 2: Junior is charming. Junior is funny.
Speaker 3: Take care of her love. He's a protector. He making money. But now she got up there she didne looked at you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Look at it?
Speaker 3: Look okay, let's go for that. Okay, look at the where had the pictures? You saw where his hairline was in the work. We ain't even get married, you're not already. It's better not his hairline, head head set?
Speaker 2: How you know? That's okay? You know what on two years?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: What I want to ask? He acts like you don't? How I notice? I have to ask?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm living the same life you living, don't what should the lady in the question when you.
Speaker 2: See real quiet who ain't said nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh he doesn't think he's unattractive, but.
Speaker 3: He's glass and found out for you know, he'd be at the baseball game and then uh, you know, somebody asked his little boy, Jordan's Jordan.
Speaker 2: He want to be here for that? Got your daddy up there and there he.
Speaker 4: Goes, Yeah the baby he cap Yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: I say what I want to say? What should she do? What should she do? The lady? What should she having him?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: When you marry other person?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Look, it's three husbands on this show.
Speaker 3: We can't hear you tell me what one of them is good looking, But go ahead, let him finish what he wanted to say. And then that's the sad part, the ugly ass dude and he don't know it. Lord, you've got something on your hand and he walking around, but you can tell Tommy not attractive. Look at the amount of money he got to spend to take care of his family. He don't built a big ass chateau out there. He's buying all the luxury ass cars. He making an ugly, ugly.
Speaker 2: Man move
Speaker 1: On the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show