Speaker 1: It is time out for junior and sports talk Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, structed forgot listen. It keeps getting stuff keep happening to LSU. The governor threat to take the scholarships after LSU women missed the anthem at the NC Tournament the other day on Monday when they played Iowa. They want to take the scholarships because they missed the anthem.
Speaker 3: The national anthem. The governor year, Yeah, they missed you to come out last year for the national anthem.
Speaker 2: But they have a routine twelve minutes before the game starts on the.
Speaker 3: Clock, they go into the locker room. Kim Molki, the head coach, said it was not intentional. They didn't even know when the anthem was played.
Speaker 2: But take the scholarships of all the players on the team for LSU who gonna play?
Speaker 4: If you do that the alumni people control and contributions to your campaign. That ain't gonna work out for you. Dog, that ain't gonna work out for you. You can rethink this. You can quit talking to the mother hill Billies and you can talk to these people as you're supporter. Quit talking to them other hell Billies. And that's what I said, Billy Mess right there, see, y'all always thinks somebody got to be out here for this flag waving.
Speaker 5: See, let me explain something to you about that flag.
Speaker 4: If that flag was representative of all people in this nation, you have a valid point. But that flag does not represent the treatment of everybody in the nation. So why are you singing the anthem and all that? Make sure the people you expect to respect the anthem are being a participant in the anthem.
Speaker 5: Because that's not how a lot of people feel.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna keep it one hundred with you.
Speaker 5: You see you well, can you though her?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well this Jeff Landry to Governor Jeff Lany what.
Speaker 4: So proudly we helast year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also, everybody is not believing that Caitlyn Clark is the best player in college basketball right now.
Speaker 3: That's a courting to Rebecca Lobo.
Speaker 2: She said, Hey, she may be the best offensive player we've ever seen, but she's not.
Speaker 3: The greatest basketball player to ever play.
Speaker 5: She's not a.
Speaker 2: Goat because you got to win multiple championships. According to Rebecca Lobo, she said, what about Kandas Parker at Tennessee? What about Diane Torosseia? You come, Brionna Stewart. The maximum she can win is one championship, so therefore she can't be the goat. Is that a fair statement in assessment?
Speaker 4: I think, well, she's the greatest scorer. You know, you got to give her that, or don't make you the go ball. Now, you got to remember in college, man, what you're playing with, and she's a top flight college player. Now, well, when you go over to the WNBA, everybody can play.
Speaker 3: Everybody can shoot.
Speaker 5: A whole lot of good shooters up there.
Speaker 4: They just told you the ball all damn time.
Speaker 1: Britney ground in there. Come up here, Thank you guys. Coming up at the top of the hour at Steve. A woman needs some advice from social media. She says, I don't always find my husband attractive.
Speaker 3: M we'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.