Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, did you guys read the latest Vogue? Apparently, yeah, all of them. Apparently. The new summer fashion this year is bleached brows, yellow clogs, and then hanging out of the back of your cargo pants.
Speaker 2: Is your TikTok click shot.
Speaker 1: Old fashion moves. When we do TikTok Click Shock where we talk about the biggest tiktoks of the past week, We're gonna get right to your first TikTok click Shock, which is from a Walmart employee named Brook. So right there, you know she's nothing but trouble. This could be for her user name is big Bicep Brook.
Speaker 2: Although I did a lot of push ups yesterday, I'm trying to get there.
Speaker 1: Well. This Brook has got a couple hundred thousand views on her latest video talking about what she did during her latest shift working at Walmart.
Speaker 2: Okay, bruh.
Speaker 3: I usually take naps at work on my lunch break and I send an alarm, and today an alarm. I guess I turned it off because I woke up like two hours later and my shift is over. Oh it was a good nap, though, I'm going back home to finish that nap.
Speaker 1: That did basically silenced her alarm when it went off, kept on napping right through the entire rest.
Speaker 2: Of her shift, and seemed to notice a collar.
Speaker 1: That's not a good sign. Nobody at your work knows that you're gone. The people in the comments weren't even mad at her, saying a win's a win, girl, get that rest.
Speaker 2: I have taken so many car parking lot naps. You always told me to take the side of the road sometimes too.
Speaker 1: Hopefully not in the middle of your work shift.
Speaker 2: You'll never know.
Speaker 1: One person said, I would just tell him you forgot to clock back in after your break was over. Steal from the company, great idea.
Speaker 2: It is Walmart. Yeah, who feels guilty about that? If you're an employee, Come on, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Okay steal from Stealing money from your companies is officially Brook approved. If I knew how to steal from our company, I would. Yeah, there's just no cash registry.
Speaker 2: I take toilet paper when we're out at home.
Speaker 1: That's a TikTok click shot. Let's go to your.
Speaker 2: Next TikTok click shot from.
Speaker 1: A woman named Phevia Let's spelled with a pH phobia. Her video has been viewed over a million times and it's going viral for her wild new dating hack called the kavoodle Effect. Do you guys know what a kavoodle is?
Speaker 2: I know, No, I know what a kubboodle is.
Speaker 1: It's one of those fancy designer dogs. I have a picture here, kavoodles combined poodles with Cavalier King Charles Space.
Speaker 2: Very fancy teddy bears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very cute. But Phoeba describes the kavoodle dating method.
Speaker 4: Step one, have something that you are extremely obsessed with. For example, mine is kavoodles. I talk about them all the time. I unknowingly talked about them so much with an ex of myne so so much, to the point where every single time he saw something kavoodedly or a kavoodle is a dog. Okay, it's the type of dog. I've got one, he would think of me. Whenever he saw a kvoodle. He'd be like, for veil X, kavoodles for Veya, kavoodle kavoodle for Veya. He would send me Instagram reels, TikTok reels everything before we started dating. Fast forward we start dating. I asked him what made you what to date me? And he said everywhere I went and there was a kovoodle I thought of you. Use this method on a boy that you like, and you'll be stuck in his head forever.
Speaker 1: Essentially, develop an unhealthy obsession with something and talk about it so much that your crush will instantly think of you whenever they see that this.
Speaker 2: I like it, but she said it's her ex. Didn't worked on the next guy too. Now Ox hates kvoodles. I mean honestly, it laxes. Anytime any of your extasy are crapped up, I can guarantee they think of you.
Speaker 1: I thought Alexis kavoodle effect was car accidents.
Speaker 2: Got a couple of them. That's good. I want to keep on their toes. It could be me right there.
Speaker 1: Definitely a datur agent, maybe jose yours Is, bowls of Ramen's.
Speaker 2: Effect, dumpling video game, any sort of food blogs, maybe colorful whites.
Speaker 1: I forgot what we were talking about. Everything, but try the kovoodle method. You'll either land yourself a new boyfriend or girlfriend, or possibly a restraining order.
Speaker 2: Either shot.
Speaker 1: That's a TikTok click shot. Let's get to your final TikTok click shot, which was posted by someone named the Kiffness and he's had. This guy has had viral videos before where he takes random dog and cat videos and remixes them with popular songs. So today he's using a French bulldog named Walter singing Ryan Gosling song from the Barnby movie. I'm just canting now the start, you're gonna hear a little bit of Gossling just to set the tone for it, and then Walter takes over.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Kill anywhere else? Is it my test in life?
Speaker 3: I'm having a conversation.
Speaker 2: Welcome conversing me again.
Speaker 1: You're getting me in trouble.
Speaker 3: I follow Walter.
Speaker 2: I put celebrity sleeves up on our website every day, and I actually blew out all of the actual headlines of celebrities and featured that dog.
Speaker 1: Walter is our new kvoodle of The video got two point nine million views.
Speaker 2: He deserves more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing to bark up.
Speaker 2: I mean, sorry, Jeffrey for your parody songs.
Speaker 1: I don't compare it to Walter, but the verdict is Walter is knough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are.
Speaker 5: Your TikTok stories for the day.
Speaker 1: We got your phone tap coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,