Speaker 1: You guys, and this is history.
Speaker 2: What you've done?
Speaker 1: What ship up?
Speaker 3: You guys should do a platform that intluen.
Speaker 4: This morning.
Speaker 5: Breakfast Girls DJ VY every playing by record I met Hilarious.
Speaker 6: She'll sign up to God.
Speaker 7: Made you think they're liking a controversial question that we're taking this part.
Speaker 6: Thanks Breakfast Club, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 8: Who's this yo?
Speaker 9: This is Chris, Chris.
Speaker 6: What are you calling from?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: Call her from Florida, Man, Florida.
Speaker 6: Florida, Florida. Get it off your chest, bro.
Speaker 10: Hey man, I want to congratulate my girl, man Destiny. She graduated from nursing school next month. I'm proud of her. She eighteen weeks pregnant. You know that she did it and we got through it together. If you want to congratulate her, her whole class at rast University, they do it.
Speaker 1: They think, Oh, congratulations to her, Yes, sir.
Speaker 10: And I want to shout out my homeboy too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: One want to thank my homeboy Rapping Shelf on Instagram. He's got a million followers down man, he's doing this thing right now. He's going crazy. He got everybody I seen, just Hilaria's in the comments on his page. You want to say he's doing good. I want to shot him out too. Man Rapping shelf on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Yeah, rapping chef is actually cool.
Speaker 4: He's he's really really funny and he'd be making some good stuff.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 8: Morning's is crush from Thriell two?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 6: Brother? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 8: How's everybody doing?
Speaker 11: DJ M B Jess and show now how you doing?
Speaker 9: Yo?
Speaker 8: What's that good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 8: This won't get a special shout out to My daughter takes her birthday. She's fourteen years old.
Speaker 9: He da daddy loves you.
Speaker 6: Okay, what you're doing for for a birthday?
Speaker 8: Aaron Mons just took for the Key West a couple of days ago, so okay, probably check her out and give her some money.
Speaker 6: All right, I have a good one. Brother.
Speaker 1: You sound very enthused about it. You sound very enthused about this today.
Speaker 2: No I am.
Speaker 9: I ran downstairs.
Speaker 10: I take much already ran down there.
Speaker 8: Be on the phone and make sure I make this phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy, okay, just making sure, all right, sir.
Speaker 2: Hello, who this bring on from North Carolina?
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say, the whole Republican Democratic, the whole whole party. I think we need to do a new option. I don't know what it is. I don't have the answer to that, but I know that Joe and Donald I don't think that's an answer. So I think we need to figure out something out.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I know other people have been voting. I guess on the the primary, I guess like something to the effect of none of the above.
Speaker 5: I think we made above uncommitted uncommitted exactly.
Speaker 2: So I just think that we need we need another option, Like I said, somebody else out there, independent party, But I don't see anybody stepping up, So we need something else. Maybe we need to come from our our our generation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's it's amazing to me that the last couple of presidential elections, you know, you haven't had a third party really make some noise. But I think it's all about the candidate, Like we haven't had the right third party candidate. Check when we get the right third party candidate, I think you'll see the third party has some impact and somebody who can get generation money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 1: Knowledge? How you doing?
Speaker 2: King?
Speaker 8: I'm like many, Oh god man, finally y'all got candidates on on that. And I like it because everybody don't think the same.
Speaker 9: And I read a book.
Speaker 8: She has a good point. You know what I'm saying. She's saying the black community accepting her now. I think some people always accepted her, just like we accept Black Republicans, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I mean, like you just said, everybody has an audience, you know, and everybody has people that don't like them either.
Speaker 1: So it is what it is.
Speaker 12: I always say, everything is a conversation, right is. You know, we can't get to a resolution if we can't speak to each other.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. Hey one more thing, Charlie Mayne, you are on your book bro out, You're gonna do the same thing you did?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Black priverageon comes to Dallas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm going everywhere. I'm going.
Speaker 5: I'm going everywhere on my book till my book comes out May twenty first, I think, so like starting that week, I'll be everywhere. I'm coming to Dallas, I'm going to Austin, I'll be all over the place.
Speaker 8: Right, man, don't have no private parties. Man, come to the man I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be right there in Bonnes and Noble.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm gonna pull up on you for real like I did out all the time.
Speaker 5: Where was I at last summer Dallas? I was at two book tours and dollars. I know I went to Bond and Noble.
Speaker 8: You was at Paul Quinn too, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll definitely be at Paul Quins su the Paul Quinn College.
Speaker 1: I'll definitely be there.
Speaker 8: One last, one thing, one last thing. Man, I need you. I need to talk to your peoples. Man, I'm part of this business Rke Group with salesporce. Man, I want you to pull up.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, Chellamy, don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I don't know what even now I can tell you.
Speaker 12: All right, Well, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. If you need to ben, call us up right now.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, some new days.
Speaker 6: You're telling me it off your chest? Way up, whether you're mad or blessed. Time to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 9: Boo boo boo boo boo?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 13: Is your boy loved me from the frog Walk?
Speaker 1: Stand up?
Speaker 5: This is exactly why everybody from the Bronx needs to be searched when they walk into any facility.
Speaker 13: Good morning to my breakfast family, Good morning, king to morning. You know it's my boy day weekend. I was born in seventy five around the Shallah era. Yes, yes, the poconose for the minage for my birthday weekend. But it's what stipulation he's telling me. A girl can't make me? What should I do? Playboy? What should I pull up and not pull up?
Speaker 6: About?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 13: I don't know?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 9: I'm you?
Speaker 1: Why are you asking me?
Speaker 2: An en?
Speaker 1: I don't know about this, neithood. You're asking wrong.
Speaker 6: You're asking the wrong.
Speaker 4: People from asking his kings.
Speaker 13: Just I want your I want your opinion as well.
Speaker 6: Jes love me. Why don't why don't you call test?
Speaker 12: Why don't you call Tesla figure out your work wife and see what she would saying.
Speaker 13: That's what I was trying to do. But she's not in today. I don't know if she took it off and she's clearing to pull up for my birthday, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know what's so crazy, though, You know it's so crazy.
Speaker 5: If your wife, while your girl told you what it is, then that's what it is. That she told you she don't want you to do the other woman. You can't to the other woman. Is that simple, right? She's the manager, she's a supervisor. She put it together. She's telling you what it is. We're gonna get this menage in. But this is the stipulation. So you either want the menaga or not.
Speaker 1: Brou I gotta.
Speaker 13: Practice yoga, man, I got let me get my yoga. Man, you need some lady. Lady pick me up on my Instagram and give me some advice. L b e y x x x l A six zero, I need some.
Speaker 5: If your woman allows you to get a minage and she says this is the stipulation, you got to listen to your supervisor, bro, it ain't it ain't difficult.
Speaker 6: Hello, who.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, man, I still can't believe I got through.
Speaker 8: This is dread.
Speaker 11: I am calling y'all out of the coon capital of the Minute.
Speaker 8: West, known as the five one free.
Speaker 10: Capital Jesus, Yes, I sure did.
Speaker 11: I completely don't rep that city the nasty yady.
Speaker 6: So how.
Speaker 11: How old am I? Yes, yeah, I'm the same agent, Uncle shy and knocking on them fifty doors. Yeah, you're right, because that ain't something some of these young folks to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's That's the only reason why I asked. That's the only reason why I asked.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you know, speaking and says like you can't believe it. I'm glad you know she is a good addition to the to the crew because and this ain't no uh jockey, because I don't jock. But like I thought, if anybody gonna come, because really I was kind of chicked out, not gonna lie like we don't even know another chick because they're gonna be soft. But I was like, she actually is good because she'd be giving y' all the run for your money.
Speaker 2: And why you caught her wrong?
Speaker 1: Jets up International Woman's day. Continue bigging jets up, man, Exactly, I.
Speaker 11: Big it up up cause she'd be bringing it with she bringing the little heat and uh even in the funny thing, whoever stood up Uncle Charlotte and roasted them for exist even. I mean, I'm like, y'all got the right war finally, but I would say this on the on the app, be careful of what the white man is putting in our ear, which is like your white him in this and it's ruining our family. And uh, that's just something to be aware of. I don't know, I don't really cake for no kick j and all of that. Just love to the black man, love to the black family, love to the black woman, all of it.
Speaker 1: Manswer your question, what grade was you smoking this morning when you walk?
Speaker 3: She was drinking?
Speaker 11: You know what, dreads, don't need nothing to be crazy. I'm already crazy as them.
Speaker 1: That's right, yes, ma'am, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, dreads.
Speaker 1: He's dressed, that's.
Speaker 7: Prout with y'all. My god, y'all look crazy?
Speaker 1: Are we crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That lady sold for three minutes. Y'all know she hired a drunk or something.
Speaker 1: You enjoying her. So it's a Friday that ain't matter.
Speaker 12: All right, Well, get it off your chest. Eight un drink five eighty five, one on five one. If you need to ben, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Everybody's j M V.
Speaker 12: Jess Hilariy Chelamage. God, we are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in.
Speaker 1: The bell in Rich dirty Bronx French, dirty bro.
Speaker 2: French.
Speaker 1: You know where that introw came from?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: You know who called me that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 6: We were in our heart even in Vegas, and I was like your French. He was a I was like, damn, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Was a dirty Bronx dagna.
Speaker 12: But I was so proud of him because I didn't see French come up from the slums like you know, people talk about where they came from and and the things that they did. But French used to be in the dirty b X clubs and the dirty Brooklyn clubs and the Dirty Queen's clubs, making the DJs play his music, and he was never that was French.
Speaker 6: That's where you would see French. I'm like, damn, you came a long way too, Yeah.
Speaker 14: That I'm rightful forore that Max was never ignorant again, goals accomplished.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like Coach Boy's creation of kings everywhere. Oh you already got it prepared, when you.
Speaker 12: Already they need to use this and That's one of my favorite joints in the album, which is the intro. It's called Dirty Bronx, Thank You, and you kind of talk about everything where you came from, everybody.
Speaker 1: Talking about that, oh see see yeah yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 12: Talk about everybody people comparing the Chinks and and Max with Wave and all that. So I think that's that's one of the dopest joints on it. But why Max and Cheese five and what took so damn long?
Speaker 1: French?
Speaker 14: I felt like, you know, I needed, I needed to get everything out the way then go back to the mixtape vibes. I feel like the game, I always try to go where the where the puck is going out, where the puck is at, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I feel like the game needs mixtapes.
Speaker 14: I feel like we lost a lot of you know, it's like that feeling is not there nomoret like like albums is dope, Everybody's getting used to it. I feel like the mixsafe games, just like I want to hear the Wavene mix sapes. I want to hear Whiskalief for Dropped Orange, you know what I'm saying. And you know, I just want to get back to that vibe, and I want to lead the wave with the mixtapes. I like how you sent the tone with Dirty Bronx. Why did you need to confront like all the negativity that's been directed towards you, because I wanted to get that out the way so we can focus on the music.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: It's like, you know, it's like I learned from from from eminem you know, the tactics he used. I learned from you know, Jay when he did four four four, And I learned from you know, I'm like a student of the game. So it's like, you know, this is this is me interviewing myself on my own album, just in case, you know, because you got your fans, but then you also got your haters that listen to your music. So the haters gonna head theyself in there, and your fans gonna be right there, like I told you. So it's like that's the kind of vibe I was going with.
Speaker 7: You know, I ended on five. We do need more mixinges. Why are you ending it on five?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 14: Because I just wanted to give him my all and just leave it right there. Yeah, it just starts something new.
Speaker 1: But you never know.
Speaker 14: You know, jay Z made the Black album and he backed out it and you know, so it's like you never know. So this is a retirement album at the end of the series.
Speaker 1: Series, what do you do to make all your money? Friendship me? Yeah, just hustle. I've been hustling for a long time. I mean, we know the Dirty bron somebody.
Speaker 5: By the way, that was the beauty of Dirty Bronx because you put a lot of things in perspective. I think I knew that you were the most screamed African born off Yeah, but I didn't know you X told them any records.
Speaker 14: Yeah million, Yeah, like like like one hundred million between minds and all the features that I was. Yeah, i mean you figure like Unforgettable Loan, it's like thirteen million. That's just like that's like by itself. So but I mean, man, I've been on some big record. My catalog is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you say on now, you say people think it's just your features.
Speaker 14: Yeah, with you the main feature, Yeah, because you know you still look at them all the way up and you look at like you know what I'm saying, like the loyal Chris Brown and all those like you know that was part of some big features and and you know, like the catalog is, Man, I still ain't selling you. I'm thinking about selling it. Just buying like this building across the.
Speaker 1: Street from you. How much you think your catalog worked, I don't know.
Speaker 14: I always felt like, you know, if somebody's trying to buy something from you and guess you know, then how much money they gonna.
Speaker 1: Make and buy buy to take a loss?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I always looked at.
Speaker 6: It like that at one time.
Speaker 12: Well, if you know French, you know, when French goes out and he knows you, he's gonna invite you to his party, right, That's who French is as a person. Like if y'all smoking, y'all smoking together, y'all drinking, you're gonna take care of You're gonna make sure you're good. Then there was one time where you just stopped right because you said you had to get back healthy. Stop drinking, you stop smoking. Are you still in that that phase and the more drinking and smoking off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely definitely. Man.
Speaker 14: You know, you know when you sit across from like a billionaire or something, you know, as soon as he take that sip of liquor, take that buffer weed like you're already richer than him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I just had to focus up.
Speaker 14: We lost a lot of money, made a lot of bad business deals with you know, might might have overslept the loss of bags, might have did this, might have did that, you know, and I got a chance to make some generational wealth and change generations down, you know what I'm saying. So I was like, you know, let me just focus up and not leave no bags on the table.
Speaker 12: Do you have a fear for I know a lot of artists say that sometimes they feel like that drug or that alcohol puts in the right zones where you ever fear for that? Damn if I don't drink like I used to, or I don't smoke, that I might not be in the same zone as I was and making popad or you ain't worried about nothing, or you know some of those other records.
Speaker 14: Man, I've been popping perks for like ten years, you know what I'm saying, Oxy's perks, drinking this twenty years. It got to the point where I wasn't getting drunk or high anymore. Right Like now I'm higher than I was when I was taking the drugs. It's just like my body is just like you know, it's like in a shock. But I feel like making music is a passion, is love. It had nothing to do with drugs, you know what I'm saying. It was just the drugs kept the negative around me. You know what I'm saying, Like the people I lost people when I stopped doing drugs, I didn't lose the passion, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. Because you know, when you drink and you take drugs, you let you know what I'm saying, You let the devil in. You let you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: Like I was inviting everybody, and everybody wasn't inviting me. You know what I'm saying. Everybody had motives and some of them had the negative. I mean, I don't mind. He open people to have motives, you know what I'm saying. That's that's that's how we get our blessings. But there's people that have motives that have negative motive towards you. I have anybody to have a positive motive towards me. So I feel like I was letting the negative and the positive and that's why things started happening and this and that.
Speaker 5: What about your passion? For sleeping with rappers wives. That's inviting the double two French. Huh, come on, you say on the album heard you come on.
Speaker 13: Another one?
Speaker 14: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's but that's where hand came from.
Speaker 14: In the club and they be like, you know, people try to do business deals in the middle of the club. They're like, so so, so let me tell you the story about that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Me and Drake was first working on the record another sniper, Yeah, working on the record.
Speaker 14: The first line he said, he was like on double MG a rapper's wife. He was like, we should start off like that. Then I just took it and I just ran with it and I just made the first line that but what that.
Speaker 2: To do it?
Speaker 1: Doing it in real life though, huh, what they do?
Speaker 6: I got to do it.
Speaker 1: Real life. No, honestly, I never did.
Speaker 15: I know nobody Okay, okay, no rapper wire okay, just rap rap cat oh yeah, rap okay, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we got more with French Montana when we come back.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 12: Club on Everybody's dj n V jess hilarious, charlamage me. God, We're still kicking it with French Montana. His album is out today, Mac and Cheese five Charlamage.
Speaker 5: You you embraced a lot of young artists from the Bronx too, like you got got shot shout of them on this project.
Speaker 14: Yeah, shot shot the d thanks shot the Kenzosh in the back. They're both from the Bronx. I got I Got forty one. They're from Brooklyn forty one yep, Yeah, they're on the album forty one. Jim Carter too, Yeah yeah, Jim cardy ye Yeah, they're from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What makes you want to embrace the young generation like that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 14: I always looked at myself like the bridge to the music game. I felt like I could always tap in with with the Kanye's you know what I'm saying, the J's or whatever it is, and it's still tap back in with it with the pop smokes, the schmurders and do this, do this and that.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was always like the bridge in between. How hard did the break the artists? Nowadays?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 14: I think the artists gotta want it, you know what I'm saying. I think there's no there's no certain structure menu to it. I feel like you just can't have no plan, be just gotta want it, You gotta go all out for it.
Speaker 1: What's the expectation though, Like, what do you like? What's the expectation for a rapper in twenty twenty four? Well, I think there is nothing. There's so many. I think there is none. There's so many.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't feel like you can put yeah with social media. Fe like there is nothing. I feel like, you know, you just gotta you just gotta have that character, you know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, those big brother conversations though, like you know, the because I know, whether it's it's recording and spending or being on time and all the stuff that you up with.
Speaker 6: Do you have those big brother conversations like let me let me walk you down?
Speaker 14: Yeah, you know, I saw him in the studio, Like, yo, bro, there's no other place you should be outside of the studio, like that that room right there in four walls, that's your bank, that's your vote.
Speaker 1: Anywhere out of that room, you're no good than nobody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: He just came home from jail, So like you're out of that room, you're no good because you know, you're liable to get in trouble, a lot of pole to get caught up with.
Speaker 1: The wrong things a lotable to be around the wrong things.
Speaker 14: So I just feel like that room right there, you know what I mean, Like it's got to make as much music as you can because you never know, you never know when you're gonna make that one record that's gonna change your life out And.
Speaker 12: How do you deal with all this now? Because you've seen everything. I mean, you didn't see shootouts, you didn't see death, you didn't seen so much because if you've been there, but you also do know as part of your music is being there and being able to write that and wrap that and all that.
Speaker 14: You know, you know what I'm saying, You're gonna You're gonna do that. But but sometimes you get caught up too much in that, man, you know what I'm saying, especially if you come home from jail. You want to live the life, you want to do this, do that. I mean, it's just when when when things happen to people they never expected to happen, That's why it happened.
Speaker 1: Man, When things happen to people you never expected it to happen, That's why it happened. Mm hmm.
Speaker 14: Chains would have never wanted to that hookah Spot four am in the morning, man in the morning by himself.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. No, he has security.
Speaker 6: He has security.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had security with him and everything. We got shot. It was in the car, so I mean, yeah, he got shot six times in the car. He has he has security with him and everything.
Speaker 14: It was four in the morning, leaving a hookah spot on chasing the joint on the side of the road, just like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like he didn't expected that to happen, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So what stuff when when you think about all of the violence that you've seen, were you afraid to sign drill rappers?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We was drilled before drill.
Speaker 5: Because everybody would saying like there was a period it felt like labels were about to back.
Speaker 14: We heard drill music before drill music. Me and Max b We had people with the whole in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So you don't think drill is a sound, It's just a it's a lifestyle energy. Yeah, Chicago is like that, But what what is drill? D think what is drill?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: How drill is?
Speaker 7: Like anybody do it?
Speaker 4: Like you could just come from college and just had a whole good life and just drill rap now, like, just do that now.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like that for me when I was coming for me, but had to really do it.
Speaker 1: But that's the problem though, you know what I'm saying, like a lot of rap.
Speaker 5: Like you saw Pat Joe say, ninety percent of his lyrics were live, not this new generation.
Speaker 1: Nah he started drilling. That's bad.
Speaker 5: We can't And you don't get enough credit for the community service you do. I mean this around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you donated five hundred canoes. Yeah, the macco is crazy. It's like the city is under the waters. It's like I've never been nowhere.
Speaker 6: It's like that.
Speaker 14: It's like you take your canoe from like from like the bridge side and it and you like you stay on the canoe for like a half an hour and then you just approach the city that's all underwater. Like nah, it's crazy. Like yeah, like half of the half of the cribs under the water. Then like the only like the two floors up and people just nah.
Speaker 1: The living was crazy. When I went there, I think like three hundred thousand people. I don't know. I don't know how God liked that, but it's one of them wonders of the world.
Speaker 7: She said, was it a flood stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 14: I don't know the history, but it was just a blessing to see that. The blessing to see that I can help the same thing with your gun that we went and opened up a hospital over there, same thing with Morocco went quick relief. Yeah for that for Morocco, same thing for the Bronx opened up school program. I mean, whenever we get a chance to get we always gonna get back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't true that you said that J Cole was supposed to executive produce my first album. Yeah.
Speaker 14: J Cole heard my first album in Miami. We was all in Trina House and I was playing for him and he was like, yo, bro let me executive produce it. Then we was on tour with Club Paradise sold with Drake, so we all just jumped on tour. But honestly, part of me was like, yo, I'm gonna let him just put his name on it. But if I'm gonna do an album with J Cole, I'm gonna want Jay Cole to do with me from the beginning, so I could benefit from the J Cole experience.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I come to him with an album already done, like y'all just slapping your name on it.
Speaker 5: We think you have better chemistry with Cold and Drake. I feel like Drake to something like y'all one and two, y'all go back and Drake, Drake my twin man, that's that's my brother. Me and him definitely got better, better chemistry, just just because you know, when Drake first came and people didn't really know who he was.
Speaker 1: He came and you know, in New York and this.
Speaker 14: And that, and we met up and again in Miami when I was doing Ross album. We did State scheming and Drake first heard it when Ross played it for him, and he was like, Yo, I heard the whole album. I want to do this joint, you know what I'm saying. And and just like we're building out from pop Dad to you know, the whole thing. I felt like like it was it was more natural. That's crazy, that's to Drake's best versus. Yeah, definitely it was. It was it was moments, you know what I'm saying. It was moments that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Who's maas more Cardashians. You a drink Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Well, we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Man, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Mac and cheese five.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get it. It's out today.
Speaker 6: You're like into the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It's topic times called eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 12: It's DJ Envy, Jess Hilario's Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about getting massages from the opposite sex. Now, this conversation started from Mason Cameron talking about having trainers and women using male trainers, and then we heard Charlemagne said recently that you got a massage from a mail and you said it was amazing.
Speaker 3: And what did he say about He's.
Speaker 7: Sending a guy massage every part of his body, even his mouth.
Speaker 5: Not every part of the body, but he definitely gave me a mouth massage, which is something I never had before because apparently there's two muscles in your mouth. And I'm the type person, you know, because of like anxiety and stuff like that, like I'm always like grinding my teeth a little bit, or like I'll open my mouth real wide.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. And so it's like he he he massage. He's two muscles in my mind that hurt, Like hell.
Speaker 5: How do he massage with his hands? Like he was like he like, it's like it's like a technique. Anybody out there that does this massage thing I'm talking about. I know you know what I'm talking about. But it's like these two corners right here, and he just put him in and he kind of like ugs on it a little bit and it's painful.
Speaker 1: Well man, it's very very stretch re leading.
Speaker 7: So you're a you were able to open your mouth wider after Like what type of effects?
Speaker 5: I haven't I haven't been grinding my teeth since that. Yeah, I haven't been grinding my teeth that much instance. But I mean I've never had a male messuits until that time, and he did a fantastic job. But it's just like football players and basketball players who got male trainers who you think is massaging them and rubbing on they.
Speaker 7: Musk and no, absolutely, but I just never heard of a mouth massage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's out there, a matter of fact, I'm a google it right now.
Speaker 7: Fact.
Speaker 12: Yeah, when I when I go to physical therapy, and there's a male massuse that's that's different.
Speaker 6: But when you go to a massage place and the lights are low and.
Speaker 12: It's intimate and the candles are burning, yeah, I would just prefer a woman to massage.
Speaker 2: That is just me.
Speaker 12: But you did, you did have a male meuse before, and you listen and everything. Absolutely, but it wasn't that. It was it was me and my wife together. It was a couple of massage and it was the teachers how to massage, to give a massage. And the dude came in, Diesel Dreads, brown skin brother.
Speaker 1: See the fact that you described him makes me think that this was a free co case, a free but you.
Speaker 9: Know what I mean.
Speaker 12: But during the massage, I couldn't enjoy the massage because this big brother Diesel with dreads massage security.
Speaker 1: It was I don't want it again.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you're so insecure if you ain't never had your butt touch, like I don't have those insecurities, Like I ain't think of nothing when that male was misides me. I didn't think about nothing except for this was a good massage in no way shape before that. But this is a real thing, clinical oral facial massage. That's what it's called.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 6: I get that all the time. And the woman that does it is dope.
Speaker 3: She does an amazing job.
Speaker 5: Clicking or popping up the jaw clinching, lockjaw and limited mouth, open range, and it released his muscles. And I've never seen this word fascion involved with chewing and jaw clinching.
Speaker 1: So this is a thing.
Speaker 6: So when he when he massages, does he reach over you.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, you know you have to lay y'all? Did it from the side?
Speaker 1: What'd you say? He was on the side. When he was on one side, I had to turn this way. He was on this side, I had to turn that way. Wait, listen.
Speaker 5: If you've never had a clinical oral facial massage, trust me, it is worth it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about you.
Speaker 4: I enjoy massages from the same sex, although I have had massages from a male and I like the pressure more from a guy.
Speaker 7: However, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I do get excited, like especially when they be like turnover and you massage in my stomach and under my breasts and all that, and I just be like stop.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna lie, yo, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just I can't.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the full line. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: This is from Brooklyn, Kevin from Brooklyn.
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 13: And how you're going?
Speaker 6: I'm doing the man. I love you.
Speaker 12: I love you too, baby, But we're talking about massages from the same sex and opposite sex.
Speaker 6: Brother, talk to us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have to.
Speaker 10: Dip out on a massagy other days because it was same sex. I'm not gonna call him a company. Mean well, yeah it was same sex and I wasn't filling that. I can't have an.
Speaker 13: I just I can't do that.
Speaker 1: You never played any type of sports in high school or anything like that. It's different. Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 12: Way the thing and it's a candle leg and the music is playing room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just the moves different, y'all. I think, y'all it's.
Speaker 8: Something about a man. Because my little back hurt and it's something about a man.
Speaker 10: Brother down here, I can't you know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, right with me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, Charlemagne is upset because not a lot of men are not all men are open up to other men are open to other men.
Speaker 1: Don't know why everybody's so insecure.
Speaker 7: It's not It has nothing to do with insecurity.
Speaker 6: This is very much to do.
Speaker 1: This have been in your mind.
Speaker 5: You're thinking, man, I might get turned on by this guy. Man, I don't want this guy touching me because I.
Speaker 9: Might like it.
Speaker 1: That's that's your problem. That's what you need.
Speaker 5: Everybody, everything you said said. When the guy told me turn around, I towed it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You can't make up stories, get mixedtuff up.
Speaker 10: Hello, who's this Monica?
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Now that says you're uncomfortable receiving massage from other.
Speaker 16: Men, Yes, I am. Why because I feel like I make noises that if I'm enjoying it. Yes, so it sounds well even though it may not be sexual. And I used to make the guy think, oh well, she might be into me and they may go somewhere that it's not like what kind of noises?
Speaker 1: You're a freaky but you you're a yellow freaky boy.
Speaker 6: Man, what's your problem?
Speaker 4: I never I never got myself like yeah, yeah, but I get what you're saying though, Yeah, girl, come with the whole soundtrack, especially when they tell.
Speaker 16: You yeah, and that's just how I am not do that. But I'd just rather get from a woman because I'm not interested in them.
Speaker 1: You know, you bring up you bring up a good point, Like every single time I get a massage, you.
Speaker 5: Know from a woman. You know you do tend to get a litterally direct you know what I'm saying, you do, But I'm never when I had it with the guy, that didn't happen at all?
Speaker 1: Did you make sound?
Speaker 16: Did you make sounds like because there's no interest and it's them making you feel good, like you sound like it feels good.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the guy made me feel good, but I didn't get a wrect because you're not guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because when it hit your lower back, I'm telling you, like sometimes it's like like oh my god, yes, like right there. And then when they turn you over and they go blow your belly button, it's like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, like what you get? She said? They turn you over so real, that's.
Speaker 4: A fully They do your back, and then it's are you over and they do everything else.
Speaker 6: We have a massage therapist on the line. Hello, Hey, yes, hey, what's your name, bro?
Speaker 9: My name's Chris.
Speaker 6: Are you brown skin with dreads?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: We ma with a ball a head and a bed.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's a pleasure. It's a pleasure to be on here. So I've been a massage therapist for twelve years and I have that problem majority of the time where the husbands have a hard time working with me. But it's not about that. It's the muscular care that needs to be done for our society that we're not addressing. Biometrical movement is the key to internal healing, and so what's happening in our society now is we're quick to about bio chemical things in our mouth, but we're not doing the things that we need to do on a muscular level to heal. Yes.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, you got to move that trauma up out of your body.
Speaker 9: That's right. And so with that, there's six hundred and fifty six individual muscles, three hundred and sixty joints, and two hundred and eight bones that nobody knows anything about.
Speaker 1: Do you do the oral facial massage.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's called inner oral massages where you go into the mandible, you release the massacre and it helps with the TMJ.
Speaker 1: That's right. It hurts, it hurts, but it feels so good afterwards.
Speaker 9: I do NORM muscular therapy. NORM muscular therapy is trigger point release to the actual belly of the muscle and it actually helps elongate the individual muscle from the insertion to order.
Speaker 7: He couldn't do my massage. Now that when he's talking. You gotta be quiet the whole time.
Speaker 1: I'm over here, like I'm just like, oh, yes, come teach me.
Speaker 9: I do tennis, elbow, golfer, hip flexa rotator cuff. You need to do yourself some research on doing my skirar therapy.
Speaker 6: Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm about to go get me a massage to day because of you.
Speaker 5: I'm going to I got so many points that massage and Vye.
Speaker 9: If you ever want to check out Massage Care out of Conway, South Carolina. I opened up my business and that's what I'm focusing on.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's gonna fly do it. I can't let him touch me in South Carolina.
Speaker 9: What hey, I'm from d C. See that's the perception. Okay. Life life trauma, childhood trauma causes us not to want to be touched. I have to deal with that trauma.
Speaker 1: Listen, he is not lying in no way, shape or for him.
Speaker 12: You show yeah, yo, Nah, I can't let a man another man touched me from South Carolina.
Speaker 5: I say, touch me in South Carolina because of the childhood trauma life.
Speaker 1: Times. I got touched in South Carolina bout people that wasn't suposed to be touching me. Now, laugh at that. Let's see you get out of this one.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, the fun police over here. It's the Breakfast Clove. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Morning.
Speaker 12: Everybody's DJ n V, Jessel Rischellam and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. It's not a guest, man, this is our guy. Family, Okay, this is our guy.
Speaker 5: This is the first guest you see yourselfever in the studio here at the Breakfast Club, and first guest, and it was our first big viral moment.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm talking about situations.
Speaker 15: You hit me.
Speaker 1: It was very important to purpose with that. You hit me, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: J's in the building.
Speaker 6: Hey, love man, I'm so happy to see y'all. I'm just holding it in. Too happy to see you to see too.
Speaker 1: What's happening in Willie raup Man.
Speaker 6: We got to do network.
Speaker 1: I see what happened with with raycon Nothing.
Speaker 6: It's just you know, we've reached like a certain height, right and I think that they can definitely continue to move mountains with the company going into like you know, home products and stuff like that. I always just like to have fun. Like if it's not fun and it's a little too critical or a little too exhausting, which it wasn't, but just to be in an arena like starting our own network, you know, twenty years in that space. Our expertise and knowledge and the way we shoot stuff and our story arts everything is probably to me better than everything that's out there now.
Speaker 1: So so you still have equity in Raycon. No, no to Raycon like that. That brand is that brand because of you. But he built it and so you sold it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I sold I sold it back to Raycon. I sold it back to Raycon. You know, it wasn't for sale for another investor to come in. I know, That's what I was saying. And I needed the lotion and the brush.
Speaker 7: You don't need the brush, and I was in my bag.
Speaker 6: Now I'm just like you know what, I'm good, I'm humble. So what's the name of this network? The network is called the Tronics Network, THENICS Network, the Tronics network because it's we look at the tron as like a matrix. You know what I'm saying, like a manifestation tool. That's the only reason why we're still here. It's just because of prayer and manifestation and making adjustments when you make mistakes and for growth. Now, so Tronics, you know, I had the Raytronics Company before we sold Scooty Bike, and we just we felt like the tron was speaking to us from the eloheen. And so you know, Tronics Network is that digital ratchet reality network that's at the cutting edge of the change.
Speaker 1: Competing with Zeus.
Speaker 6: Well, if I'm competing with Zeus, I'll be competing with myself.
Speaker 7: That if you can have.
Speaker 6: I'm just i mean, remember bow Wow, and I was we pulled up and I was talking about Zeus Zeus and then how I was going big. I'm like, that's my people, We're partner, you know what I'm saying. That's that was the beginning. That was the beginning of their kind of got it. People started to recognize Zeus when we did the conversation. We started with the conversation, we gave Zeus their first fight, which sounds a little but we gave Zeus their first fight, which was Rolely and Manngina Managina's on our new network and then their other biggest fight. These are the things that kind of ignited them to kind of drive the narrative. Narrative that way, hazel Ly and Masika. Right, so those two things, you saw this big flux go up and then and then it.
Speaker 12: All it all you know, Nope, nope, And you know we got shows one, Yeah, we had the best shows, like even baddies Like yeah, I mean a lot of a lot of people get amnesia.
Speaker 3: You said competing with yourself. It seem like, yeah, we're.
Speaker 6: Not competing against myself as ownership. But we did this and at work not solely to compete against zeus, but to just give you a balance of what it looks like. Right, So you got all of this, But if we give you that same kind of intensity with a with a story art that leads you somewhere, whether it's emotional or crying or or happy or whatever it is educational, something has to be there to create the story so people can follow something. If not, then for me, I don't do that kind of show. And I want to show people like what a ratchet show and a balanced show looks like at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, exactly R and B. If you think about it, R and B ratchet and Balanced.
Speaker 6: Wow, we're bringstorm it. So you know, yo, we have one show. I haven't called you guys to tell you about it, but you guys start the show off. Its Breakfast Club Kicks. It's like, you guys are in.
Speaker 3: It's like, how do we start it if you didn't tell us about it?
Speaker 1: We don't know anything about this, right, So.
Speaker 6: It's a really good show, right, So it's Caught the Fight Club. I'm gonna show you guys, it's a really good show and then you will see what it is light. I mean it's like fighting. Yeah, it's people fighting, but that show is catered for that. So there's a lot of other shows, like we have Insight the Network, we have going on in Safari, we have uh the Girls Club, the Cookoff, like we have shows like that. But then, just like the conversation, I felt like people were like teasing you and then they started to get to this deep conversation when we did it, it's just let's go right into it now. Though the balance in Fight Club is the comedic like edit with the Fighter right balance. I would first thought.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 6: There there isn't a balance in trying to create another story only to end at the fight. Right, It's straight about what it is, but it's it's comedic, it's refreshing. The jokes are going, so when you're watching it, you're not like disgusted if you were just to watch it and play, which we do. Have all the bonus footages on all the shows. You get like five or six lips and you can just watch it on it. I watch a subscription, but it's premium.
Speaker 1: This is the premium stuff.
Speaker 4: Any scripted drama, you know, comedy shows like any because you're doing a.
Speaker 6: Lot of things, right, Yeah, well, we we're creating as we go. I have like eight shows, so the eight shows that come out are dating. It's inside the network. It's it's a big transgender show, the Girls Club. We also have the Gats the Girls Club, and then there's another.
Speaker 1: Do they want to be called that? Have you brand?
Speaker 7: That bid them?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I mean I run it by everybody. And one thing that I don't do is my mission isn't to make the reality start look bad because I'm in the same position and what what I'm here to do is to ignite the numbers. So our points could be on the board like basketball players. So what's the Girls Club? Break that down. It's thirteen transgenders, transgender women. They're super cool, they're super lit, and they're in there to tell their story and to survive, you know, this big moment and you know, make a name for themselves and it's it's one of the loudest shows we have. Sydney Stars, the star of that. She helped put that together with me and it started off with her trying to do an audition show, a love show in Atlanta and do attempted murder like seventeen shots like popped off and it's like, yeah, it was great, it's it's it's in there. It's a camera.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the Rod from the Gagency. Shout out to the Gagency as well.
Speaker 1: What the hell Engagency a gay agency? Yeah? Yeah, so listen with this show. Is there like it's like a survival show or is it like a theme?
Speaker 2: Like what is it?
Speaker 6: It's it's similar to we did Bad Girls Club with with Oxygen, we did Bad Girls All Star Battle, but it was it's just similar to the Bad Girls Club, you know, So that that proves to you that Natalie and I worked together a long time ago, so I was able to hit her, tell her love and hip hop Hollywood wasn't really coming back. I think you should work with Zeus play for you. You have power control, ep cre all of that and boom, you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, about to steal all leaves uh, all leaves thunder. You're about to take all of those people. You would have said, hey, go over there to lead. You're taking for yourself now exactly yes.
Speaker 6: Because my other co founder from ray Coon is released, I was like, all right, we got more with ray J when we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good Morning.
Speaker 12: Breakfast Club was too kicking it with ray J, d J, n b Jess, Larry Charlamagne, the God ray J is still here with us.
Speaker 3: So now recently on some on some other news, I was looking at TMC.
Speaker 12: They robbed your cars, they stole your calls missing, like what out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: From where?
Speaker 6: Right on our moment, they it's in They're in Reno right now. The car and we were landed sometime in the middle of the night somewhere. But the cars were supposed to pull up pick us up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: We we had the suits and we was gonna go corporate, and then it's just kind of like, you know what I'm saying. Somebody transported them and then they stopped answering the phone and we tracked the cars and it was in Reno. I like this because Sino and chop Shop. Then so I bought one, and Truth, who is my business partner, he's the one that helped me close the deal with Raycon, he bought him one, and we were just like, you know what I'm saying, just feeling good to come to New York. You know what I'm saying. You know it was it was in another like world because I feel like we did so much, like it was so hard to just break the code and understand you know, technology and hardware, you know the three PO services you need, all the whare house this customer service. The CMO has to be right, the CFO has to be right right. So even with this new company, like I know so much from strategic marketing and what we've done there to conversion marketing to and all these other like shortcuts that we have, so it's only right to implement that into the reality shows. Because I never lost in reality and I would say that I'm the I'm the reality show king.
Speaker 2: I do that.
Speaker 6: I was gonna basic, like, you know, Tiger Woods of it, But I didn't know Tiger wasn't Tiger wasn't.
Speaker 1: Just the reality show connoisseur just says, no, what are you say?
Speaker 6: There's nobody, there's nobody bigger than me.
Speaker 4: M well, at first, at first, I ain't gonna lie. At first, it was Stevie J. For a long time he had in that era, that era, it was Stevie J.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no, it is there. This is after ray this is this era. This is after love and hip hop is after for the love of Ray J and Brandy and.
Speaker 1: Where this conversation.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. So in reality, that's where I dominate. So why wouldn't I never thought about it.
Speaker 7: But I feel like also in front of the camera.
Speaker 4: But you gotta to do with behind the camera too, exactly, So I would call you the king of behind.
Speaker 7: The cameras because he produces. He you know, it's all types stuff. I'm trying to let you know, I'm giving you your perps. In another way, would you.
Speaker 12: Put your family back on reality show because people scrutinize your relationship and no matter what you do, that all.
Speaker 6: The eyes are always there. Yeah, that's that. But that's the and I mentioned that you sacrifice. Really I mentioned that even through the first episode of Inside the Network, I break down how reality starts get the end of the stick, and I mean it's it's hard to Yeah, I mean your church is even tripping, like it's like, yeah, you know what I mean because the Ratchet scene is about to do a takeover and it's going to be unstoppable for like a few years where it's going to be on everybody's nerves.
Speaker 1: When did it go away? Though he's been Ratchet, it's been.
Speaker 6: You never seen nothing, you never seen nothing like the Tronics Network. You've never seen nothing like the Tronics Network. At the end, you're gonna subscribe. I don't know if that's what we need right now, But what am I talking about? If we do we need that level of wretchet? Yeah, because watch the story arc with it like, yeah, this is ra with a message. Yeah, does a message? Absolutely? Ratchet has a lot of messages because when you watch yourself in a Ratchet environment and you do with either ratchet things or you do the right thing. That's how you know how to make adjustments with yourself.
Speaker 4: But what I don't want to see, and I'm pretty sure nobody is. Everybody's tired of seeing people just fighting all over the place all the time. So that's what he's saying about like a storyline. It's actually going to be story line.
Speaker 6: Like inside the network is like my creative directors were fighting because they were tripping off someone. I just caught it on tape or the gaugency. The gaugency, I mean got cameras set up back NA when they was fighting, not just I was just wrapped the phone. But after that year, I started to have like I got four or five sho was just ready for anything that happens now because I'm like the Ratchet I told people I am the Rochet Shakespeare. Oh I like that, you know it is?
Speaker 1: And what I don't like that that sounds ridiculous forger ratchet Shakespeare. Ratchet Shakespeare, I like it.
Speaker 2: We'll break that down.
Speaker 6: What is the ratchet Shakespeare?
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to see it first. Maybe I'm judging, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But do you guys have time today to watch the sizzles? Like like two minutes? Of course, Brandy and Monica again, that's all I want.
Speaker 1: Like, what what made you wake up one day and say I want this is what I need.
Speaker 6: Well, I've been saying it since the since they did the Yeah, like I got the jet for me, we got we flew out there. It was just vibe. They were going back and forth. It wasn't like a competition, but it was Yea and Brandy like her side, we was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: It was like a mosh pit for in a ballot, like it was a ballot plan and you look to the site and we're giving her all that support. And I just think Brandy and Monica is an undeniable tour, right, It's like you both win last run, no matter what you feel or whatever, Like, how can you not take that opportunity?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why if you know it's there, why do anything else first?
Speaker 3: And the last song or the tol boy's mind god bless crazy.
Speaker 6: So I told him, like, I think that's a that's a one hundred million dollars both of them. I think they can bring in it that show though, huh, that show I mean, of course Monica without opening.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I have to open it, I would think.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I mean because the headline something different. Maybe you could do like a song and song.
Speaker 6: Verses come out first. Yeah, but that's not v Yeah. Well yeah, I was no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Brandy, Brandy ain't Brandy ain't having that either. She but the Brandy Monica Tour or the Monica Brandy Tour, whichever one. My title is Brandy Monica Tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 4: She would have to open, tell them, tell them what headlining, tell them what they can't do, song for song for song because that'll be a replica of the verses again.
Speaker 6: But no break up there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, she will open.
Speaker 1: She gets the.
Speaker 7: Crowd pumped like this is great, and then Brandy.
Speaker 6: Boom like, who did you think won the verses?
Speaker 4: I think Brandy brand I'm Brandy not just because you yeah you know, no, no, no, no, Brandy is one of my that's fact, top three singers R and B. I told you since I was little, They're not Who did I this? Women's in the International month and Women's is three month. The first labe Brandy, that was the first. Brandy was the first woman that I honored. It was your mom, didn't it was my mom didn't Brand?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Brandy, you know what I'm saying she was on the second day.
Speaker 4: I grew up on this woman, so I'm like, all right, cool, and also grew up on Monica two. And when you think of Brandy, you think of Monarka and it's all right, but yeah, but Monica will open, Brandy would end it absolutely make that money.
Speaker 1: We've debated who got the best catalog.
Speaker 6: It's not about the best catalog, it's just the best think the overall accolades, right, you know, not not with music because then you go back to like the Tank Tyrese in Genuine, Right, Tyresee is the biggest out of the three, but Genuine got the biggest records.
Speaker 7: Broach is the biggest out of all three of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the movie as far as Tyree is not the biggest out of I'm talking about like saying Genuine.
Speaker 1: No, I think Genuine.
Speaker 6: I think person is the most irritating. Okay, yeah, right, he's definitely so he definitely is the most entertaining. Exactly. No, no, no, he's not the most he's the most irritating. He irritated. Everything he's been doing lately has just been cringing.
Speaker 1: You'll know each other, you'll know each other. Course, you'll know each other.
Speaker 6: My sister cool friends, they always been cool.
Speaker 1: You don't like them?
Speaker 6: I don't, don't. You know what I'm saying. I don't care about Tyrese. I don't like some of the stuff he'd be doing and saying, you know what I'm saying, but and crying about a bunch of stuff. And I'm not gonna diss Tyrese. You've done enough for him to go on Instagram. I remember last last time he was playing around with Eddie Murphy. Remember last time I got mad at Tyrese. Don't play with me. Yeah, don't play with me, Tyrese. I don't, I don't, we don't. I'm not like that. But still, yeah, man, don't play with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why turn all of a sudden like what.
Speaker 6: Weird drink?
Speaker 1: What did tyres just start getting shots?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 6: Because you was talking? We was talking about me. Remember about his interview he just did and somebody mess He said, oh no me and ray J. He said something real smart. So I'm just responding. I'm just responding.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: But my sister does that.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 4: That's one of her friends, you know. So yeah, so it's like whatever, but stay away from we got more with ray J.
Speaker 3: When we come back.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Good morning, everybody's DJ, Envy, Jess, Hilarry Schela mean the guy we are the Breakfast Club and yep, ray J.
Speaker 6: That's right. Ray J is still here. Jess.
Speaker 7: Okay, So what's going on? What's your princess?
Speaker 1: Didn't her? Yeah, you take your off probably it's kind of a little bit.
Speaker 7: It's all right, what's what's really going on with that? I mean for the fourth time. I mean it's been a conversation for a while.
Speaker 1: Hey, we just taking all right now.
Speaker 7: Put we're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: We're seeing things unfold on saying yeah.
Speaker 4: You know this from the beginning, Like y'all been through a lot together, a lot beautiful babies.
Speaker 6: I want to do one more day with you guys here. I know you guys are busy, but I'm having fun. My son is here. Oh my god. I brought him with me, and it's just like it completed a lot of stuff for me. Is I was like, he a boy. My daughter loved going to school and she's in her zone. You know what I'm saying. She five about to be six, but he four and he like he like be wanting to be with me, And when I'm out of town and I'm not there, that's when I get emotional because it's like, you know what I'm saying, just the little things of what they're trying to learn and who they watch is who they are, Like you know what I'm saying. So he hasn't wanted to leave me, you know how, You're like, all right, I want to go back. Yeah, He's like, I want to be with you forever and ever and ever, you know what I'm saying. And then if I even go, like to the store, he'll just start crying. So I'm like, you can come with me everywhere, because it's not like you can't, you know what I'm saying, Like parents and everybody or create be like I need this time to die. Like that's that's the front bros. It's just making yourself more busy than you should be for the kids. So he here with me. He got on the plane with me. He hopped on the plane, got on the couch, he went to sleep. He woke up in New York, you know, just having a good time.
Speaker 15: Why is Princess after for a divorce for the fourth time? Bridgin I just think that sometimes you reached a peak and you said this before. Yeah, and I'm saying everyone is that next peak. And sometimes when you break up, that one is where you're just like depressed about it and you're like, I can't think about nothing else, you know what I'm saying, And then the next one it gets easier, and then it starts to make sense, you know what I'm saying. Because I guess happiness is important, you know what I'm saying. But for me, if my kids.
Speaker 6: Are happy, then I don't care about happiness. And a lot of people put things that you have to be happy for your kids. Yeah, for sure, And I feel much more like I feel like I have the power in my hands now. But at the same time, I would the fact that we make the vow and I'm one hundred I would I could just I could not be happy and be happy for the kids and just ride it out and figure out which years we're gonna have that's gonna be great and which aren't, you know what I'm saying. So I'm willing to not be happy to be around my kids every day, Like that's not good because right, no, no, no, I get that. But it's like if you say you're gonna die for your kids, like you're gonna die for your kids, but but you won't sacrifice your happiness.
Speaker 1: Far No, No, just no, you want to get a divorce right.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm really happy. I'm happy that I'm just able to like create something like like it in a sense of like give me this building and do all of this right now and let me see it. It's crazy, y'all speak. You have a good relationship, Yeah, we talk every day, We super cool, like it's all good. I don't I just I don't know what that means, you know what I'm saying, And like if we're not together, then you know, I just want to I just wanted to protect her as far as like whatever the industry has or whatever it's doing, Like she's killing them in poker right now.
Speaker 7: Yes, a couple.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of millions on the table. You're playing with millions of dollars, you know what I'm saying. So you just got to protect her and protect the kids, like you cannot the kids. My kids love their mom. They look at that, that's there everything, So how can you not make sure that that figure is even if you say all this crazy and just called me out my name or call say I'm gonna die early whatever. It's still all.
Speaker 1: Is it true that you're trying to get a pardon for sugarnate from Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: You were trying to get one when you was in office? Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But I heard that was one of the reasons you were around them when he was in office, because you were trying to get a pardon for sugarmate.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, And that's what you said when you said it. I'm like, that is like a good idea when.
Speaker 1: It can't happen because he's not president.
Speaker 6: I was just I was just about to say, when he wins again, That's what I was until you vote for Trump, I don't Who we vote for shouldn't be the topic of conversation. What can we do to help this place? Like a you know what I'm saying, like, what what does it look like?
Speaker 8: Are we all?
Speaker 6: Is it all messed up? It's all messed up to me? And interest Racer was chilling with with with dt bro were talking one percent, three percent for all people everybody ate, Like, you know what I'm saying for more? Damn, I don't know. I mean I guarantee you this. You can't get canceled. If you say you're gonna vote Donald Trump like you used to, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you said that, you risking something right now, it's like I'm voting for him too. But but but listen, if you if you have your mama's and your grandma, if you have your grandma's and your mama's putting your ballot in for you because they like, well, we worked hard for this, so I'm gonna put yours in and you tell them to go Trump. Just know that they still gonna go biting. So if you're gonna vote, you got to get out there and do it yourself. I want to do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: That's what you said the boss and God right right, you can get the can going right now, Russell, I'm just asking want to.
Speaker 6: Play with you the second time.
Speaker 1: That's the second time. Ray, but you got you got the goon. You you got a booty goon show.
Speaker 6: But I do got the gagency now I do got you know what I'm saying. My transgender squad and and then Sukie and I Hangover sixty nine, the first song that called Pipe You Down the video is done. I want to break it here. I want to I want to be I want to be on I wanted to be on heavy rotation here first before anywhere. You know what I'm saying. This is where I see. This is where I see heavy rod for this because it's like it has it like drill this drill beat. But that was what it was in the trailer, right, Yeah, Yeah, that's a good tune. That's a really good tune. And I think that here, I mean here is where I know it should be first. Yea, but not just playing it, you know what I'm saying, you know, but but the world gotta love it, and I want you guys to love it, and if you don't, I'm your friend.
Speaker 1: That's my guy. I've had my quote of Ray J for theday.
Speaker 5: It's time if you just stand on business right, And what I mean by that is like you need to do more interviews where you're talking about your business acumen and your business portfolio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's time now. But you know, I couldn't do that there because it was so sealed tight and I had to, like, you know, just watch a couple of things. But I'm in full control. I spent all my money. I spent all my money on subscribe. You don't even tell them how to Tronics t r O n i X network dot com.
Speaker 12: You should get people thirty days free where they can see if they can enjoy it first, and then.
Speaker 6: You'll get them clicked.
Speaker 7: He was already talking about you.
Speaker 6: You gotta put your credit card in full anyway.
Speaker 1: I get through.
Speaker 6: Days like see. You got to understand DJ and V. This is the loudest, most premium content they're ever gonna get, with an art that you can't beat, that just makes you feel good for four ninety you've never seen.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you, Ray J J L. I can't wait to see what the Tronic Network does.
Speaker 6: Yes, we are, we are working. It's y. Now you can go in and you can subscribe pre subscribe now. The trailer is coming. Suki has a show coming out on the Tronics Network where she's executive producer. Here's the title, Little Coochies of Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Little Cochies. There's nothing real about.
Speaker 6: Spoof. It's about all of the sexy little dancers people. Yeah, but then splits right, splits your first fighter on the bone. I let her produce the show called Big Hooches of Atlanta and that's the big big one.
Speaker 1: So Big Back to at Yl got a show called Big Back to h Yea.
Speaker 6: That's crazy and the agencies like series is like Broke Back Mountain, but the reality version.
Speaker 7: Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Ray Jay, Yes, Network, we appreciate you. Brother man Enlishman.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: On the Donkey of the Day is something you.
Speaker 7: Can give you the reason they gave me Donkey other Day and I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You need to know what you need to tell them.
Speaker 7: I am you have the boy, tell them.
Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey other Day.
Speaker 11: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at Charlamage.
Speaker 6: You want Charlomagne as well?
Speaker 5: My mom?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Solomon, who do you give a dusk the other day too?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Well, sexy Red Donkey to Day goes to a twenty six year old Evansville woman named Lindsey Pearson. Now, I get on this radio quite often, and one you all about the dangers of drunk driving. There is absolutely zero reason to drive drunk, okay, especially in twenty twenty four, because there's way too many rides share options out here, all right, not too many tax not too many taxi cabs.
Speaker 1: But they still exist, all right, if you.
Speaker 5: Can't find a ride wherever you had drunk as for somebody who works at the establishment to assist you, they would be more than happy to if you know.
Speaker 1: And if all that fails, and at least you should have a designated driver. Well, what if I told you that.
Speaker 5: Lindsay said she had one drink at Rick's Sports Bar and she must be a lightweight or that must have been a very strong drink, some Bacardi one fifty one or a Long Island iced tea type concoction with bid krump to kill a gin. Something had her leaning, okay apparently, and it was just one drink, and it had her leaning so much that she could drive, but she couldn't drive, so she decided to get a designated driver. Now, I never thought about who shouldn't be a designated driver outside of someone else who is also drunk, Like you can't have a person who's also been drinking be the designated driver. Okay, even if you don't have a license, like it's suspended to something. I understand if that person drives, they may be breaking the law, but I would still rather them drive with a suspended license than drive drunk. Well, Lindsey has broadened my perspective on this issue. There are other Desert Native drivers you shouldn't have. I would never think that I would have to tell you about them. But let's go to WFIE News fourteen for the report.
Speaker 17: Police Ohman is facing child neglect charges. Police say she let a twelve year old drive a car with herself and two other kids inside. Officers say Lindsey Pearson's brother in law told them she did it because she was intoxicated. Officers say when they interviewed Pearson, she told them she had one drink at a bar. She also told them she didn't know twelve year olds could legally drive or could not, excuse me, legally drive on public roads. Police also charged Pearson with resisting law enforcement, saying she continued to scream as they tried to arrest her.
Speaker 5: Uh, you left the bar to go pick up the kids and let one of them drive? How many lies were told in this story? First of all, the lie that she had one drink. Okay, let's just say she had one drink, cool, she was on something else.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: If it's after one in the morning and you get the bright idea that you need to teach a twelve year old to drive you on something harder than one drink, I know, on cocaine or something stronger when I hear it. Another lie when Lindsay told police that she did not know that twelve year olds could not drive.
Speaker 1: Vehicles on public roads.
Speaker 5: Really, really, Lindsey, Never in the history of American life have twelve year olds been old enough to do anything fun. All Right, you can't drink at twelve legally, you can't buy alcohol at twelve legally, you can't have sex at twelve legally, you can't buy anything with tobacco at twelve legally, you can't rent a car at twelve legally, and you certainly can't drive at twelve legally. So you're lying, and you know you're lying. Okay, you lie, you lie, You're lying. You know what Royns will lie? Hi, that's what you are. I believe you when you said you only have one drink, But I also know alcohol and cocaine are popular among drug users, So I'm sensing some sort of combination.
Speaker 1: Shine.
Speaker 5: Now, I believe Lindsay should be investigated further, because who the hell are these kids? Okay, where's that parents?
Speaker 2: All Right?
Speaker 5: It's after one am in the morning, you have a drink, and you decided to just go pick up some kids to go joy riding. These news reports don't say they were her children, her family. It just says she went to go pick up three kids. Nobody wants to know how this twenty six year old woman just knew random twelve year olds? And why was it okay for random twelve year olds to leave the house after one in the morning? And how come nobody is any is asking any questions about that. I'll tell you why, but I can't tell you why until we play a.
Speaker 1: Game of guess what race.
Speaker 5: Lindsey Pearson, twenty six years old, had one drink allegedly at a sports bar in Indiana, decided after one am to go pick up three kids and let a twelve year old drive. Claim she didn't know twelve year olds couldn't drive vehicles on public roads, and she resisted the rest by kicking and screaming DJ and V yes, what races?
Speaker 1: White? Okay, Okay, what makes you say that?
Speaker 3: Everything that you said?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 12: Indiana, ok okay, okay, one drink around, having a twelve year old drive that we don't know where this twelve year olkayme from nobody asked no questions?
Speaker 6: Sounds white to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Jess Hilarius Lindsay Pearson, twenty six years old, had one drink allegedly at a sports bar in Indiana, decided after one of them to go pick up three kids and let a twelve year old drive, claim she didn't know twelve year olds couldn't drive vehicles on public roads.
Speaker 1: Resisted arrest by kicking and screaming.
Speaker 5: Yes, what race? She is?
Speaker 7: Caucasian?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: What makes you say that?
Speaker 4: Yes, everything that you said, just like DJV said, but the kicking and screaming like she wasn't wrong when the police came out of nowhere yet?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, well dj MV, Jessilarius, I'd like to tell both of you that you are correct.
Speaker 1: Would you like to see her picture?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: What the hell did I do with it? Hold on, nope, that's ryan go, I see you. I don't know what I did with the picture, but yes, she is well.
Speaker 7: How does she look? Describe her?
Speaker 1: Don't say nothing?
Speaker 7: How does she.
Speaker 1: Slightly big backish?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay, I can want to see her face, but I can tell by the round around this yeah, you know, there's no bone structure.
Speaker 1: It's just like food, like a twitter.
Speaker 6: Eggberg used to look yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got the little Niki.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: She's twenty six, so she's probably slightly big backish, but her her trajectory says by thirty four to thirty five, big, big, big back. Yes, but she's she's Caucasian. She is cry at the Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 1: White.
Speaker 5: Okay, she is mad that Beyonce doing country music. White look yes, yes, absolutely, well, thank you for that donkey today. So please give Lindsay Pearson. Lets let Kathy Griffin give Lindsay Pearson the biggest he hall.
Speaker 1: Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw.
Speaker 3: Charla Mane, I just want to erform.
Speaker 12: States are like Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, North and South Dakota. You can get your learners permit at fourteen. Still, I know not but I'm just telling you at fourteen, I have nothing to do. I know, just letting you know because I thought it was kind of weird that that a fourteen year old could even drive.
Speaker 3: But I just wanted to let you know that and all.
Speaker 1: You can get your permanent from fourteen.
Speaker 3: Sixteen gets your permanent sixteen if you take drivers at Yah.
Speaker 1: My daughter got a permit now she's fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, giant jar mayonnaise is crazy. Hey, yo, it's crazy drivers. Like, so you get a permit in Jersey because my daughter fifteen, she got it.
Speaker 1: She got a permit.
Speaker 3: No, it's a sixteen.
Speaker 1: You know you paid fifteen seas in drivers there. She got a permit.
Speaker 4: Now obviously you paid for her to get it, and she ain't got it to pay for her to get over all right now, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: On everybody.
Speaker 12: It's the j n V jess hilarious charlamage. The guy we are the breakfast Club. He got a special guest with us. Indeed, got the brother Ryan Johnson and check.
Speaker 1: Oh cho, welcome brother. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 6: You got to be glad to be here.
Speaker 1: Oh so you like a cultural icon in a way?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 9: You think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: From from from sports absolutely, like it's been like this for a while. Yeah, And I never really viewed myself like that.
Speaker 18: I kind of just enjoy having fun, regardless to what atmosphere I put in adapted my surroundings.
Speaker 1: And just act accordingly. Yeah, yeah, that's about it. I don't I don't see it like that, though I need you and share y'all. Can't be looking at just like that. Though I don't know. It wasn't it was and it wasn't. Yeah, yeah, that that's my dog. Yah way man, Okay, I tried. I directed it and listen, I directed it in the right way. Okay, okay, okay. Yeah, because I.
Speaker 18: Don't think Shannon understood or knew about my homie, you know, got you, and so I kind of ain't really indulged in it, but you know, we good.
Speaker 1: He ain't mean no disrespect. Yeah, it just felt, you know, it felt like because like you look at my sister like that.
Speaker 18: That's why why you know he's I was like, I understand where you're coming from, and I just left it.
Speaker 7: And when and when you left it alone, it was left alone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exact.
Speaker 3: So how's it dealing with Shannon Shaw with all the beat that he's getting in right now?
Speaker 18: It's like he's with everybody. It's coming from everywhere. And I told Hunk, I said, this is what we got to do. We can't set a president every time somebody say something, y'all get together and apologize. We're gonna have to make an example out of somebody. I'm telling you, person, we got to make it hear out of somebody. What's gonna happen is people gonna see what damn if he can come at him and just say I'm sorry, then they squash everything.
Speaker 1: I say, no, that's not gonna happen, because now you see, it's starting to.
Speaker 18: Be a trickle effect. Everybody got these little jokes. So I'm off papers now, probation right right right to be in the streets.
Speaker 1: I'm like that.
Speaker 18: So my girl got insured something. If anything happened to me, I told I got you, I would be enforcer. You know, Griselda had an enforcer, Esketbar had an enforcer. For Hunk, I'm an enforcer. It's whatever, it's.
Speaker 1: Up with stuff. But you got to tell him A lot of that does come with the territory, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: I think I think you understand that, especially especially playing football, dealing with the media, dealing with the other side. Now being on the other side with the media, I mean we do it to the players. Yeah, the players that's playing so all jokes. I think I don't think it bothers them because we've been We've been in it so long.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it. I like the joke. You look like you enjoyed it. Yeah, I want you talking about me. I love what y'all doing.
Speaker 5: I love seeing all the athletes that are controlling their own platforms from y'all the CAM to the to the pivot to all the smoke.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 18: We need that because you got to understand us as athletes. Remember, the mainstream media controlled how we're perceived on our side, So ESPN and Fox and all those were able to get out to the masses and try to tell them who we really are. Now we've cut out the middle man and we are the voice. We are the voice now, and I think it's dope.
Speaker 4: Ryan, you are the CEO and founder of Community Media Community Media, so.
Speaker 19: Us about that for sure, and again we excited to be out here, for sure. But Community Media we're company based in Atlanta, Georgia, with the mission to basically amplify black creators, black gamers. And that's actually how we got to link with Chad. Almost about a year ago. We were brought into an opportunity to create an experience at the MLS All Star Game last year that happened in Washington, DC. But what a lot of people haven't realized is that all the professional sports leagues, the MLS, the NFL, and the NBA, they all now have professional gaming leagues attached to their leagues as well. So we were part of the EMLS experience, we got to shoot some content with Chad and that really started the conversation that ultimately led to him becoming like our first ambassador not only for community media, but what we're building across the Esports League and the HBCU gaming ecosystem as well. So literally for us, we throw live gaming events, live concerts, working with major brand partners like Verizon, Discover, Nike, Hot Pockets, Mountain Dew, and you really utilizing these platforms to provide other means of scholarships for young black and brown students.
Speaker 12: Do you think the HBC used to change the curriculum because a lot of them are real old school and I'm sure they don't have a gaming content where these kids are making millions of dollars that even youtuboe create is making millions of dollars, hundreds of millions.
Speaker 1: So the answer is yes.
Speaker 19: So like up until twenty twenty, this didn't exist in the HBC ecosystem, like it was brand new. So the competition, the curriculum, development, the internship opportunities, all that is now being put in place because I'll be real with you, like, our goal is not to sell like hoop dreams to the black community. That yo, if you get into the game and you will make a million dollars, because that's very few and far in between. But you can get a decent job, you can have a nice painting job, doing something that you love to do. But it's really about first and foremost educating everybody. So that's why this opportunity for us is so important because having that microphone to let people that look like us know that these opportunities exists.
Speaker 6: Step one.
Speaker 19: Once that becomes a thing, I guess taking a set back to is really really important to understand that like thirty, I think close to thirty out of the fifty states in this country also now have varsity high school esports. So a few years ago, we actually partnered with the New York City Department of Education and we ran a tournament called the Battle of the Boroughs in partnership with Microsoft, which was literally a Minecraft tournament to engage kids during COVID, like keep them engaged in.
Speaker 6: Their high schools and like.
Speaker 19: So for us, it's like, you know, as this ecosystem is being built out at the high school level, is being built at the college level. What we noticed is that there was no black schools in general, There was no inner city schools, and there were no HBCUs taking advantage of this. So it's like, what do we have to build, what do we have to create? Who do we have to tap into to like really build out this ecosystem. So for me, we look at gaming the same way we look at football and basketball. You have high school leagues, you have AAU programs, you have after school programs, you have professional leagues, you have job opportunities, and that's the same pipeline that we're building establishing right now across gaming.
Speaker 1: Now, the Chad you had dinner with Antonio pis the greatest coach. Yeah, and you tweeted that you were going to.
Speaker 18: Ask for a coach and John, Yeah, actually I was going to ask y'all for a job too. I know y'all have an opening. I know you're gonna make some space.
Speaker 1: Just got if got filled.
Speaker 18: No no no, no no, no, we can add we can add add another chair. The more the better the merria. But I was in Vegas Super Bowl. I went and had every one't just me obviously, other people whatever were mister Pierce and having and having dinner. And I just tweeted out the picture with him and I just playing. I'm playing around, you know, I'm a joke store about listen. I finally got off of the job as a raiderst coach, and then Antonio went behind me and said, I can't wait to have you working with I receivers. So that's what That's what sparked it. Like I was really gonna. I can't coach really due I have I have thirty seven other jobs. I have thirty seven other jobs right now, and I wouldn't have time and coaching is really not my thing.
Speaker 1: You got a passion for football, though, I.
Speaker 18: Have a passion for the game of football, not coaching. I have a passion for playing. Somebody that want to bring me back, then I'll come.
Speaker 9: And do that.
Speaker 1: At forty six, you would play I'm fifty six, Yeah, what I playing?
Speaker 6: Fifty six?
Speaker 2: Jokes?
Speaker 1: If you call, if you fifty six and calling Shannon Uk something wrong. I mean in general, I was born in sixty eight, which kind it off. Oh my gosh, so y'all ain So that mean y'all ain't do your homewrun six. You're born in ninete hundred and seventy seven. I was born in nineteen sixty at Jackson More Hospital in Miami.
Speaker 6: Stopped it. So would you would you play in the league?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: I yeah?
Speaker 1: Today you can't even hit nobody. Yeah, I'll be able to play. You can't hit nobody. The rules, but the rules they damn they're playing flag football.
Speaker 6: You think that rules of the game.
Speaker 18: You know what the NFL is all about, protecting the players. But again I see they're trying to add an eighteenth week. Is it really about protection?
Speaker 6: What about the.
Speaker 1: Bottom line at the end of the day? Money? Maybe know what it is.
Speaker 18: Come on, now, the players are getting bigger, fast and stronger, but the demensions of the field have not have yet to change. So if everybody bigger, fast and stronger, it's only so much you could do. And making the cars safe that at some point, if you drive one hundred miles an hour, you're crash into the ball, regardless of what you do. From a technical aspect, you're going to get hurt. The car is going to crumble. I mean the same thing when it comes football players.
Speaker 1: Do you think widening the field would make people safe? It would help d Lineman three hundred and fifty pounds running four or five?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Why do you drive a Prius?
Speaker 18: I drive a smart car, one of the safest vehicles out there, are very cost sufficient. I give fifty five miles of the gallons.
Speaker 1: And I can park anywhere. People always make fun of my damn car. You said it's smart. I would more pro If you get an accident, it would be something.
Speaker 18: It's one of the safest it's been. It's been battle tested, Okay, battle That's why I drive it. And obviously because I'm cheap as.
Speaker 6: Hell, I've been had.
Speaker 1: I had that since like two thousand and four.
Speaker 12: Wow, we got more with Ocho Cinco and Ryan Johnson when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Good morning, when all the Breakfast Club were still kicking it with Ocho Cinco and Ryan Johnson.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne, was you serious about I think Beyond wanted you at Colorado. I want to put it that was a room. Yeah.
Speaker 18: Now I asked him coming out right. Now, I work for I work for the Buffs as a recruiter. Seriously, I'm just yeah, I'm just recruiting, recruiting for Prime. Okay, So he sent you out just to talk to the player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he don't have to see me. I do it myself. See, I can't tell him he I wouldn't. I wouldn't lie to you. I for you before I lie to you. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So you do it, but it's not official. It's official because if I'm doing it, I ain't doing it for free. I don't do it. I don't do nothing. But he doesn't have to tell you.
Speaker 3: Already know who you should be looking at.
Speaker 1: A wrecking You gotcha because we were over there in Colorado.
Speaker 18: We're trying to beef up the interior offensively in defensive, so I know exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: You and you made a bet before the Super Bowl, that is the Chiefs lost, you would give up eating McDonald's.
Speaker 1: You know you love McDonald Yes, I can't believe you. Ain't never got to deal with McDonald's, be honest, with my own three franchises, So I really can't have a deal. I forgot you.
Speaker 5: You said you would divorce your wife and give up sex for the rest of the year. Yeah, were you really ready to give.
Speaker 2: All that up?
Speaker 18: I mean, I knew the Chiefs were gonna win, So that's why I made such an I knew the Chiefs were gonna win. That's what I made such an extreme bet. He was pissed, but I needed her to understand. You know, he get married and sometimes I go out on the land. I say some things that you're not going to agree with, but you know how I feel about you.
Speaker 1: We were good. You see who won the game? Right, that's right? Absolutely? Yeah, I got the script you got. I got the script.
Speaker 18: I believe that when people say that the NFL script, I can't script. Script got eleven dudes that No, hell no, it's impossible.
Speaker 1: Were you really think about going to the UFL not? Hell no? How much they paid you tweeted out? You don't even know what you be tweeting. You tweeted if you consider it.
Speaker 18: Be in a moment I see something, yeah, and then I instantly tweeting, I forget about it. But the fact that you mentioned the uf L, I went to home. I stay paid. I'm trying to diversify my portfolio. Yes, in my resume. The fact that you won't hire me, I mean I thought.
Speaker 1: You were for black people. I thought you for uplifting. I'm trying to understand what's the problem.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of uplifting, you know your uncle Shayn and he bet do you feel like he puts hisself in a lot of these positions himself, like, for instance, like him jumping out the car.
Speaker 7: No, what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 18: He's promoting his liquor brand, okay, promoting his conjact. He was doing a signing. He was explaining to people he's on the road. He has to to fly here, fly there, do the signings.
Speaker 1: And it's I like it. Of course, people making trying to make jokes up and lighting everybody. Damn thing he does. And dude, my uncle has hurt. He had two hit replacements.
Speaker 6: That's what we understand.
Speaker 1: That Hall of Fake, Hall of Famer. He's he's been beat up.
Speaker 18: You know, technology wasn't as advanced as it is now, so being able to recover from some of those injuries, it's tough.
Speaker 7: Grown tough.
Speaker 5: You're fifty five years old and you got to run this circuit now, like you got a whole new life, and media like, okay.
Speaker 18: Always on the go, there's a microscope on him. Obviously, you bring somebody on you because you're volatile towards everybody else, so they're going to be volatail back. I think he understands that, and you have to welcome that, and he's okay with it. I welcome it too. I want, I need people to come at me because.
Speaker 7: I like, I got you gotta do something.
Speaker 4: Damn, you gotta do something to put yourself to put yourself out there. Okay, okay, I still don't believe you, fifty six.
Speaker 2: Six.
Speaker 5: But one thing I've always liked about him is how I do like how frugal you are, Like I've learned a lot of ways of just being watching you over the years.
Speaker 12: I just thought media that just thought it did not you had some cars, he had lambos No, no, no, no, no, no, that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 18: You have to understand the fruits of my labor. Those were not bought with football money. That was from obviously I own three what you can go, so I'm not spending anything. I'm using or my heart earned money on the field. The stuff I did off the field, TV shows, endorsements, cards, signings, and then you got to think those cards you just name, I only had for three years and got rid of them because I didn't need anymore my name, o Cho.
Speaker 2: It was it was.
Speaker 18: It was a little bigger than anything I could purchase at the time. So it made no sense visually, visibly, you know who I was, no matter where I went. So what was my band of God? Damn Lambo for? Why am I driving afard you?
Speaker 1: O Cho?
Speaker 18: It didn't make any sense, even though outside of the image. You know, when you're young, you know you're trying to impress the women, and the women have already googled what you're making, so it's no need.
Speaker 5: For One day, me and Pete Davis, Pete Davis that wanted to go buy a Cuban link chains, and I told him, I said.
Speaker 1: We don't need to buy real ones because I saw you say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so we went and got three thousand dollars gold played in Cuban like anybody asked no.
Speaker 7: Questions, and that was green as money.
Speaker 1: Nobody asked no questions.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean, listen, man, it's it's for one, it's hard for people to move the way I've moved.
Speaker 1: I've been doing this and not pass thirty years.
Speaker 18: It's hard because people we caught up in the image and look in a certain way becomes your identity. Driving a certain certain car becomes part of your identity, you know, and people focus on image and look in a certain way because I want to look like I got it. I just was a complete opposite and really didn't care what anybody thought.
Speaker 1: You know, I wanted to ask you to man. You remember when French Montana madeo Sinko? How many you know what? I have a problem.
Speaker 18: I needed all that French for royalties because I ain't getting no royalties.
Speaker 7: Can't even you up. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: It's not not get royalties for saying your name right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. I don't think how many women offered your sinkle because of that song? What's that on my left hand? I'm just back in the day I saw Yeah. I want to Yeah, I don't like. I ain't trying to start small to deal with that when I get home. Like, by the way, all I said was offered. I ain't say what you did. I don't I don't move is offering. There's always something in the back as a catch you.
Speaker 18: You got to think anything on the outside is always added expense, because it ain't nothing free.
Speaker 1: Even if they're offering. You got to give something to give. I ain't doing that. How did you feel about the record?
Speaker 18: Ain't bothered me, ain't bothered me. You know, we all make mistakes in life, we all do. I picked myself up, that's myself off, put my head forward and kept moving.
Speaker 1: Took responsibility. You gotta keep moving. Yeah, that's it. I ain't look back. I've been fighting. I've been fighting that mountain I fell from ever since, fighting the client back.
Speaker 7: We're here that I tell you what you don't parents and all. I love the way you are your daughter, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: You got one or two?
Speaker 7: I got I have one on the way, and then I have an eleven year old boy.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Man, I love it. I love it. I'm on, I'm on, I have eleven.
Speaker 7: You have eleven children.
Speaker 1: Damn stop because you stop listening to this man. Man, this man is entertainable.
Speaker 18: I was I was Nick Canny before Nick can I was future before future. I know that's right, You're I've been doing this for a very long time. I'm not sure why I would love when they talk about fathers. I would wish they would should I should be there because I also have a lot.
Speaker 1: Of kids and I'm hands on.
Speaker 18: I'm thankful for those I have kids from, and uh, they're really what makes this trained row, you know, go because most of the time people that have one, just one, they going through hell, and it's hard to find success when you don't have kids with the right people. It's hard because they can make like for a living hell, ye, living hell, and I do have eleven serious altogether, I.
Speaker 7: Believe nobody gonna lie more care about that.
Speaker 1: So you had three over the list year. Yeah, yeah, I'm working. I'm working.
Speaker 6: Like he had eight.
Speaker 18: I ain't doing eleven, but I'm married, so then I have to those are also my kids. Yeah, so eleven and I'm working on twelve right now.
Speaker 7: That's right. Yeah, people want supplying.
Speaker 1: You want me to babysit.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you actually want to listen. That's why y'all need to hire me. Look at the look at the look at the listen. Look at the position I can do here at breakfast club, Boom you deliver.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 18: I started an intern as your babysitter. Okay, so you can bring the baby to work. Boom, I'm here, say you ain't got to worry about Mark. I changed Pampus, milk, bird feed everything. So I can start like that and then work my way up as a baby gets older.
Speaker 1: Then you give me a position at the chair like I want to. I want them win the chair.
Speaker 18: These chairs is nice, so I work my way up the ladder. But I just I'm trying to diversify my portfolio and would.
Speaker 6: Like to work here.
Speaker 1: All right, will move.
Speaker 3: We got more with Ryan Johnson and o Cho Sinko.
Speaker 6: When we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: More than everybody is dj ND jess Ce, Larry Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: We're still kicking it with Ryan Johnson and o Cho Sinko.
Speaker 4: Jess how much diversity in the portfolio do you need? You need thirty seven jobs? You're fifty six. You said you got eleven kids, six Manta. I'm choosing to believe them at this point.
Speaker 7: How can you still be so active in your kids life?
Speaker 1: Easy? You got my kids.
Speaker 18: Everybody in college except to my daughter run track at University Kentucky. My son is at Arizona State, have an older daughter who's twenty six, your carrad Hey, baby, I know you're gonna see this. My daughter's at Perrier and m you know, little ones, and then have French try from my little tree roll baby Kennedy her sister, and I need.
Speaker 6: More, want more?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I have time, okay time, Yeah, because I'm retired. Yeah, so I'm trying to.
Speaker 7: Diversify, trying to get more job.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 18: I was so busy when I was playing. I never got the full experience of what it's like to be a father. I was always gone, yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: They canceled me one time, and I remember this when your wife had her show and I was.
Speaker 1: They came, it was at your head.
Speaker 12: They was at my head and I said, I was like, I feel like the network is not showing the sisters selling houses or nothing. And then they got mad at me and said I was coming from and I was like, no, I want to see more of it on tea right right, they're just showing the beef and the drama, and I hate that they show that with black women.
Speaker 6: But when they have the white women show, they show all the houses they sold, and I was I was mad. I was like, they should show the.
Speaker 18: Sisters straight, right, But it's hard for me to set them straight. I would need her here. I would need her here to be able to explain the side of the story. But I understand understand what you mean. Obviously they were selling houses. But one thing, if they were just selling houses, right, how many ads is that going to peace to? I get it, even even today, just in dreeneral, you got to have some type of drama type of something. Yeah, I mean it's just in general and all that we do. So like even they don't we need some type of drama. Somebody just say something.
Speaker 1: I wondered about that up until recently. I don't think y'all had a lot of drama on Nightcap. Oh no, dress we know we haven't had probation. Yeah, I was, I was on papers, Okay. I mean I think Shannon and I, we play off each other in the chemistry are so goddamn good. We don't even have to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People just like hearing y'all talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 18: And then it's to see us in a different space that you never get to see us in and talk the way we are because it's like the barbershop, locker room and the way you've never seen us before. I think that's what is more appealing to the audience as opposed to being any drama.
Speaker 5: I think the best thing with all of these platforms is is showing that athletes are not dumb, because there was always this that stereotype dumb, especially in football.
Speaker 1: I think y'all beyond shadow that most definitely, most definitely Ryan.
Speaker 19: With some words man No, I would say kind of just everything man, like first being here, like everything we're doing across gaming, music, entertainment, like talking about upcoming projects, like the next big thing coming up for us. We'll be backstage doing like all the gaming and artists interviews at Rolling Loud California. So like we're just trying to continue to find ways to bridge the gap, make sure that our people have a seat at the table, make sure that they have the information to make their own informed decisions about what they can do with their own individual life. One thing we always say, like stick to the plan because like again, you know, with this yesterday we go here, we learn about the relationship that y'all got with the Saturday folks and the whole nine sort of like you know, everything kind of works and builds on each other.
Speaker 6: It builds on itself.
Speaker 19: But like the main message we wanted to share is like again, if parents, aunts, uncles, you have nieces, nephews, kids that are trying to tap into gaming, you're telling them to get off the game. We just strongly advise to change the message space because it's actually a real space for it right now. I mean within our league alone, the last two years, AHPCU students have earned over two million dollars playing in our league. So for us, we have kids that are earning six figures just by being a part of this. And sometimes these are traditional athletes, like we have one kid at Florida Memorial right now in Miami. He literally plays on the basketball team and he's on their esports and gaming team, so he's on scholarship for basketball and he's earning money in this passway. So it was interested in like the HPCU community, the gamers are getting more nil than the traditional sports.
Speaker 1: Athletes games, should we be having our kids on it.
Speaker 19: So the games that are mainly in this NBA two K, Madden Call of Duty, for Rocket League, Mortal Kombat, like Super smash all the games that you know as what is playing coming up. Minecraft Minecraft is a big one too, That's what I was mentioning, Like we just did an entire New York City Battle of the Burroughs. We had one hundred and twenty five high schools across all five boroughs going head to head in Minecraft, and the kids were the winner was tasked with whoever built the best New York monument inside of Minecraft. So it's a whole linkage between the gaming competition stin based education, and like that's really really it is like what we're doing because like black parents don't realize it, Like yo, your kids are on the game, but they could be the ones making the game. Yeah, Like a big thing right now in Fortnite is this thing called UEFN right, so Unreal Engine Fortnite. Essentially it's allow It's the same model they brought into gaming that exists right now in the music. So as a young black person, you can go in and build a custom level in Fortnite. You will get paid on the hourly playtime that people are playing on your level, and they will share forty percent of the revenue with all of their creators. So like yo, I guarantee you someone in this room got so that's playing Fortnite. Okay, well, your son and his little friends, they could be making LLC's.
Speaker 1: They could be, yeah, they could be, but they could literally be.
Speaker 19: Doing what they're already doing every day right now and can burking that in the revenue. Game companies are then hiring these young people to then come build out experiences on their behalf. But again, like when we look at this, the biggest divide of what we've seen is those who grow up with computers versus those who grow up with consoles. So when you look at just demographics, black and LATINX families generally play on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo. When you look at the other side of the coin, it's computer based games. The reason we've been excluded from this space the big event that you're talking about, those are PCs, and so how we're supposed to get in, How are high school kid supposed to get in? And when the schools themselves can afford the computer lab to start a gaming team. So a lot of the work that we're doing is working with of Horizon to then literally get the money to build the lab, to give the scholarships, so the kids.
Speaker 3: Can then play in the league or not even at Wi Fi.
Speaker 12: Like Wi Fi is so damn important in a lot of these areas they don't have strong Wi Fi, they be lagging the kids we can play.
Speaker 6: It was crazy.
Speaker 19: It is like in our first major initiative was back in May twenty twenty and we literally did a stream with thon on Twitch. We had people like Offset, we had gz Michael Strahan was a big part of that. We raised one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars and twenty hours on Twitch. We took that money and bought devices, mobile hotspots and laptops for kids in Atlanta that were basically could not graduate high school because they didn't have a device because of distance learning. So I was like, that's so what we're looking at, like this whole thing of gaming and technology, Like it's really really not about the kids just playing the game, but what we realize over the years, like Yo, we really got to tap into larger voices that are known within media and known within sports that also have a very strong passion to like bring this to their community. And so now we're going about it like a whole different approach. So not like for us, that's kind of like what's coming up. That's how we're building this out. And we just say, like, for parents, if your kids are interested in something, they're doing it every day. We now live in a passion economy. You can turn your passions into money.
Speaker 7: What if your kids sucks? Not saying mine, dude, But it's not.
Speaker 19: It's not even about It's not even about the being good or bad, right, It's about because again, like I play games other day. I'm not a great gamer, but we run a media based business that's focused on gaming. Right, So again I turned a passion into a profession. And what we're saying is like, Yo, how I stay in touch with my family. I'm from Columbia, South Carolina, Like eight three, I'm from Columbia, So like, the way I stay in touch with all my cousins is through call of duty. So like it's a means of communication for us. But I'm not trying to be a professional call of duty gamer. But what I can do is use the information that I have bring that to a bunch of companies that are trying to touch young people, trying to connect with diverse audiences, trying.
Speaker 6: To build with HBCUs. I'm like, yo, let's just do this through a whole new league.
Speaker 1: You really diversified your portfolio.
Speaker 3: Jackson Chad your single, It's.
Speaker 6: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning telling everybody.
Speaker 12: In cj NV just hilarious. Charlamagne and the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time for positive Note what we got.
Speaker 5: In the positive notice simply this, Uh. Nothing that's for you will require you out a character to get it. Always remember that absolutely nothing. Have a great day, Breakfast Club bits.
Speaker 7: Is you y'all finish?
Speaker 1: So y'all done