Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's challenging the FedEx and ups business models with something new called uber pigeon. If you have a package over seventy five pounds forty eight pigeons who attempt to carry it across the city to your destination without dropping it on people, he's gonna be get it.
Speaker 2: It's cheap though.
Speaker 1: Welcome to uber pigeon and laser stories. The Penruary read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other cooligans just don't, so you couldn't do it, guligans. This first laser story is out of Nashville outright. A twenty six year old man named Craig Miller is facing more than a dozen charges after he randomly fired multiple shots in the streets of downtown.
Speaker 2: It happened early Monday morning.
Speaker 1: A witness said Greg was at an intersection looking like Yosemite Sam from Looney Tunes, waving a firearm around and shooting off bullets in every direction.
Speaker 3: Craig, just try some coffee maybe next time that'll wake you up instead.
Speaker 1: Well, police showed up and asked Craig what's going on. Initially, he denied shooting the bullets in the air, but everyone saw that.
Speaker 3: That was the other person at six in the morning doing I well.
Speaker 1: He later admitted that he had just divorced his wife and fired eight rounds as a celebration for regaining his freedom.
Speaker 2: But Craig wasn't just happy.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he was also high on illegal drugs at the time.
Speaker 2: He got a divorce.
Speaker 1: Well, the gun also turned out to be stolen, and he kicked an officer in the stomach while being taken into custody.
Speaker 2: And now you're going to jail.
Speaker 3: I bet this woman feels like she really out.
Speaker 2: I think he just needs one more chance with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This next Lazer story is out of Florida.
Speaker 1: Hey, remember the other day when we talked about the couple who was walking around the neighborhood and randomly got hit by a plane.
Speaker 3: Just don't laugh.
Speaker 2: They survived.
Speaker 3: And yeah there's another couple.
Speaker 2: Now there's this guy.
Speaker 1: His name is Alejandro Otero, and he's trying to get NASA to cover the damages after a piece of trash from the space station hit his house. Oh my god, yo, that's actually you got a case there. He could fall that far the incident happened a few days ago at two thirty four pm, when a ten pound object crashed through his roof, came through the ceiling, and blew a hole in his wood floor.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I would be like, how high am I right now? It's seriously it's a weird looking thing. I'm showing my host a picture of it right now.
Speaker 1: Oh and two thirty four pm would make sense because US Space Command tracked a piece of debris from the space station re entering Earth's atmosphere five minutes before that.
Speaker 3: Do you think one of the astronosts yells out of the space station? Hey watch, I dropped.
Speaker 1: And NaSTA got rid of some batteries back in twenty twenty one, so maybe this was one of those finally making it back time.
Speaker 3: It does look like it looks eroded on one side.
Speaker 1: It kind of burned up, so woble to tell what that is not really sure, But we do know that Alejandro is still waiting to hear back from NASA because he keeps getting their voicemail.
Speaker 3: I think that they're under they're understaffed right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've reached the space stationssage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in space.
Speaker 1: He says, he hopes that the engineers at Kennedy Space Center will analyze the object as soon as possible to figure out what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he can get reimburn for the hole in his floor.
Speaker 3: You miss it out, just sell it on ebays. Somebody will play big butts for something.
Speaker 2: Space A battery, sure battery. This next laser story is out of food News.
Speaker 1: You ever had one of those mornings when you're torn between an everything bagel and a bowl of instant ramen. These are supposite that I put those two together. Well, if that does describe you, Missing Foods has just announced you don't have to decide anymore, because they're making a new limited edition flavor of cup of noodles Everything Bagel with cream cheese, cream cheese.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mommy made breakfast.
Speaker 1: I love how everything Bagel wasn't wild enough for them, they had to add in.
Speaker 2: The cream cheese.
Speaker 1: What the hell this?
Speaker 2: I think it sounds good personally.
Speaker 1: The new Ramen combines noodles with that everything combo of dried onion, garlic, poppy and sesame seeds with a tangy cream cheese flavored sauce.
Speaker 2: Look at me, I'm a big fat slab.
Speaker 3: Everything bagel seasoning is good literally on everything true.
Speaker 1: Yet, so even though it's an idea that's kind of out there, it's not super surprising. Cup of Noodles has done a lot of crazy limited edition flavors in recent years, like pumpkin spice and maple syrup, pancakes, sausage and egg.
Speaker 3: They've already entered the breakfast world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was complete in the menu.
Speaker 1: The everything bagel with cream cheese Cup of Noodles will be available at Walmart for around a buck twenty starting next week.
Speaker 3: How their prices never got up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna get some of those. This next laser story is out of cash conscious HQ. Yes.
Speaker 1: With inflation on the rise, people on social media are talking about things that are overpriced but are still one hundred percent worth it. Yes, okay, expensive but worth the Yeah. Here's the top seven most popular responses. Number seven good comfortable shoes and socks.
Speaker 2: I agree that I cannot wait. I'm buying more socks in the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: I just bought some fancy socks like I've always gotten them from Costco up until now. From it feels like I've got two hugs on my feet all day long. It's insane. No, I got the fancy ones.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: Really hug books.
Speaker 1: Number six on quality mattress equipped with a quality pillow. Absolutely once I spent seventy dollars on my memory phone pillow.
Speaker 2: I will never go back.
Speaker 3: I can't find a good pillow.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's so good.
Speaker 1: Number five hiring movers. Yeah, one person said worth their weight and goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that just comes with age, like your twenties, like all your friends are up for My friend's friend has a truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: But yeah, once you're in your like.
Speaker 3: Mid late thirties, nobody wants to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: I'll spend a few hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Number four thing that's overpriced but still one hundred percent worth it is air conditioning. Ah, just so you can do funny things in front of the the fan. You know, it really pays off. Number three is dental care. And number two premium wireless noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm grown up. I bought my first pair of those two years ago.
Speaker 1: And then the best thing ever, the number one thing that people say is definitely overpriced but absolutely one hundred percent worth.
Speaker 2: It is experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take all of our money.
Speaker 1: Learning that as you can save money on all that day to day stuff, but splurging on an experience like a concert ticket or a weekend getaway or a class you've always been wanting to take, that creates lasting memories and happiness, which is exactly what this guy believes in. He now charges one hundred and seventy five dollars in hour for an experience with him, and you know what's worth every single And that's how means Laser Stories have come to an end for the day.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again the same time on Monday
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.