Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 2: A woman reached out to us wanting to prank her coworker, who manages an assisted living facility for senior citizens.
Speaker 1: Oh, she does good work.
Speaker 2: Apparently they were down a cook on the day that we called. Thank goodness, her friend hired somebody to fill the role last minute. Unfortunately, it could be the worst possible person you'd ever want serving your grandmother for lunch, because stoner Max is coming back and stepping into the workforce. It's your phone tap right now?
Speaker 3: Another Hello?
Speaker 4: Is this Stephanie?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Can I help you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is this the the place where old people live?
Speaker 2: I'm only old people are allowed?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My name's Max?
Speaker 4: Okay, Max? How can I How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I'm supposed to be filling in later today for like some type of luncheon or lunch. Uh, I'm luncheon.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry, Max, you're filling in for lunch. I did someone hire you Kelly?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm not Kelly. There's a Kelly who told me to show up for lunch, oh for work or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, Kelly did mention to me that she was having a cook come in to try them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you the cook.
Speaker 3: Saying that is correct?
Speaker 2: That's exactly it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for remembering.
Speaker 4: Oh. Okay, all right, Well you're still you're still excited to come in, right?
Speaker 3: I have a question. Okay, you guys have pudding, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we we do often have putting.
Speaker 3: For our chocolate and like tapioca.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean I I don't know all the way.
Speaker 3: Stop talking. I just got an idea. You guys ever like mix them together and make like a like a choky Yokah, that sounds delicious.
Speaker 4: Max. What I'm peering right now is it sounds like things are not okay in your world. I know Kelly reached out to you to have you come in, but I'm wondering maybe this is not the best thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, things are great in my world. By the way, when is nap time?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What time is the naps.
Speaker 4: Do you mean for the residents? I don't why, No, this might be an awkward question. Are you on something?
Speaker 3: I'm on a chair? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: That is that is not what I mean. I you know again, I'm not not judging here, but are you partake? Like, are you partaking of any marijuana at this moment? Because you can't have people coming in?
Speaker 3: Who are Why do you have any No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to I was just testing you.
Speaker 4: It sounds like to me, I mean again, I don't necessarily need a super experienced person. But do you have any experience cooking for the living facilities?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Bro, I am, I am money bro bro at apologetics at your way?
Speaker 4: What experience do you have?
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, there's a requirement.
Speaker 4: Do you have at least.
Speaker 3: Let me think? Hold on? Let me count one?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 1: Huh three?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry? What are you counting? What do you have any experience?
Speaker 3: Count?
Speaker 4: Trying to find out if you have any experience cooking for assisted living for so oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you have like six microwaves?
Speaker 4: Uh? I mean.
Speaker 3: They don't have to be clean though.
Speaker 4: We do not have six microwaves? Do you only know how to cook?
Speaker 3: Hey, microwave, Can I set up my PS five when I get there first? Because, like what, I really need to grind on this new game. It's called Piggy Coins.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. That will not be appropriate. That will not be appropriate anyway, shape or form. Okay, are you not able to.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Okay, you are definitely high. You're definitely high. This is not going to work. I don't know why. I don't know where did Kelly find you?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Kelly, Yeah, Kelly, that's why she recommended you and me to work together on a prank phone call.
Speaker 4: WHOA what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Because my real names I work for a radio shop on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, your coworker, Kelly set you up for a phone tawn. I'm so happy you're laughing. Kelly said that you were short staffed at the retirement home. You've been super stressed trying to find a fill in, so she just wanted us to make you laugh.
Speaker 4: I thought the person I thought he was totally high.
Speaker 3: I mean, I thought you were totally high.
Speaker 1: Wake up Every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, brooking Jeffrey in the morning