Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: When you got junior, well, Shirley, I'll tell you what we got. We got us the teams. What we got used to Texas, We got us a team. You aret to welcome Stephan Diggs from the Buffalo Bills. They traded them to the Houston Texas number one receiver, a full time pro bowler or to go along with the receivering coll we already have. And as far as our concerned, we're the best team in Texas. I don't know what he is. I don't know what Dallas is doing, but I know what we're doing. You better stunt I've done up in down here.
Speaker 1: Well you two teams in Texas, just like we spread it in the Bengals last year too. But you see where that got.
Speaker 2: But we but we were the first though, we're the first best team. So I just want to be proud because it's been so long we've been, we've been, we've been, We've been trashed for like two years already. Now we finally got something we can work with. I just want to make sure. We just got to let everybody know that we do have a nice receiving call. We got a young quarterback. We ain't spent a lot of money.
Speaker 1: We had all that too, just warning you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just your enthusiasm son, because the team, so you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well well today we just feel good about it today.
Speaker 1: Yeah what else you got for sports?
Speaker 2: Okay, well here we go. Angels declaire. Yeah, yeah, he said, don't worry about sure, But Angels has declared for the w n b A a few days after they said she did. She was upset about how they treated her, all the racism she had experienced, so she taken her talents to the w n b A.
Speaker 1: And we ain't mad at your girl.
Speaker 3: Gone ahead, gone girl.
Speaker 1: Prow racism. It makes me sick. I get so tired of dealing with it. Man. I deal with that all the time. And I mean you just look up and that it is again, and you go, I'll be damn again to dam Yeah.
Speaker 3: And everything of it and everything and everything.
Speaker 1: You get tired of it. So like what Angel rees, if you got to raise something, let me go and get this check. So yeah, a little bit better.
Speaker 2: That's how you hand it up with a check. You had a whole lot better. Yeah yeah, yeah, professional athlete, you're about to be a professional. Way none wrong with that gold ain't Joe, go ahead and angel when you're mad at you? Okay, un well tonight, unk, we got it, we got it going on. Okay, here we go. We got the men's and women's this weekend tonight, the women in C state our I mean in C state in South Carolina and an hour versus U. Come who who you're looking at for the women?
Speaker 1: No, that girl Caitlyn seemed like she on the mission. But you can't rough though, boy, I ain't got no skin in neither one of these games. I am pulling for South Carolina though.
Speaker 3: Yes your search.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coach does state.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling for her because they got mad at her because she mentioned the Lord. So here I go. I'm on her side, just.
Speaker 2: Based that's all right?
Speaker 3: What's all right? Or thank you? Coming up next at the top of the hour, Steve, A wife needs advice after an older lady says her husband harassed her.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.