Speaker 1: All right, So Steve, this is from Darlene and Chesterville, Chesterfield. She says, my old neighbor called me and said that before she moved, my husband used to flirt with her and make her uncomfortable. She said he'd always stare at her and compliment her. She told me to watch my husband's wandering eyes. I didn't know how to respond to her because she is much older. I asked my husband and he said he probably did compliment her, and he did offer to help her unload her groceries one day. Because she is an old lady, he refuses to apologize to her. Shouldn't he apologize to her out of respect?
Speaker 2: No? No, I apologize for what if he ain't did nothing. But you gotta understand, what is this old lady's motivation for telling you this after the fact she wasn't coming over that door, why she was staying there so now she moved? You need to watch your husbands wandering night.
Speaker 3: Lady? What am I stand in? Your old ass? He was just trying to help you, man, That's all it was. You got it?
Speaker 2: You, oh your old ass, acting like you I get this all the time, Now you don't. It could be just that old old battle axe and what she was, and she gonna throw some salt in the game on you.
Speaker 4: What if he did do it and he's lying? What if he did do it?
Speaker 3: Though he did that old ass?
Speaker 4: Well, how do you know he didn't do it?
Speaker 3: I mean, why you know she did though?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, just just look at both sides. That's what I'm trying to get shore to do.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at both. If he don't make no sense, it don't make no sense. The man said, Look, I did help her with a grocery.
Speaker 4: She old his word against her.
Speaker 3: I think you want groceries? Are not sure you want to help? You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just thinking, why are you guys? Yeah, considering that she might be telling the truth.
Speaker 3: Well, he had a crazy part. He admitted to it. He said he did it.
Speaker 1: He did say I did compliment her.
Speaker 3: If it was Judy, that'd be a different thing.
Speaker 4: But it's not what Judy fly.
Speaker 3: Judy fly, you talk about?
Speaker 1: Okay, shoot your shot with yeah, going all good shots of people.
Speaker 3: He ain't got no chance.
Speaker 4: At Are you done with Hallie?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: That's a shame.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, Okay.
Speaker 2: No man I'm with the guy on this one right here, because that's subjective that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could have happened. And then it don't sound right though.
Speaker 3: Why did the lady wait till she was moved?
Speaker 1: What difference does it make? What when she told it, she was probably glad to get out of there.
Speaker 3: No, if it was offensive to her, she would have said something.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 4: Maybe she don't want to cause a breakup or trying to cause.
Speaker 1: Now she just wants to tell me gone, So she's just saying it to her now. She careful, watch out for your husband.
Speaker 5: Ladies, I'm saying, if an old lady is upset, it's nothing for him to say, hey, sorry, sorry if you think I did something inappropriate to you, I was trying to help you with groceries.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to be nice. My bad.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's a big deal for him.
Speaker 2: I had to save my job or something like that. Yeah, I said, but we ain't going over there with all this here. That old lady to be looking at the window start and miss.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: No, All right, I think we may have time for another one. This is from Javier and Carrollton. He says, my wife is planning a trip for our daughter's graduation. It's getting expensive because she's trying to keep up with the Joneses. I'm a penny pincher, so I suggested we host a graduation dinner and get our daughter a nice used car that she really needs instead of going to Aruba. How do I get my wife to do what's practical?
Speaker 3: You got to you're living with the age old question for married me.
Speaker 2: How do I get my wife to do what's practical? I don't know, man, When you find out, call me in.
Speaker 4: Tom you're right here.
Speaker 2: Mostly yeah, I would say called Junior, but I don't want you all to stress him out.
Speaker 3: So just call me in time.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 4: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.