Speaker 1: All right, guys, it's time now for a round. Would you rather would you rather find out that your wife fakes it? Or would you rather find out she doesn't love you?
Speaker 2: Which one I need to know? If you don't love me? Now, if you don't love me, I can stop a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 3: You don't love me, you love me? I'll tell you what out there in front of hand, in front yard, I ain't learning to.
Speaker 1: You're back on hour now, okay? All right? Would you rather take cold showers for the rest of your life? Or would you rather stop lying forever?
Speaker 4: You'll come to cold? Let's get it, I'm cold, plunging baby.
Speaker 1: You can't stop lying?
Speaker 2: Stop lying? Yes, why what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: You're just gonna tell the truth? How about that?
Speaker 2: Honestly gonna get you know the trouble you're finn to be in? Where do that.
Speaker 5: If y'all told the truth all the time? Do you know the trouble you would be in? Let's all stop this.
Speaker 2: Lie, y'all lie to thank you?
Speaker 1: But you you've you've raised it to an art form for sure, you have to.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna do it.
Speaker 5: My father raised it big. You're gonna do it, boy, do do do the best you can.
Speaker 2: Get straight a. You know, like, ain't no such to me? Like white, lie white line.
Speaker 5: You can color all mine black, navy blue, whatever you want purple.
Speaker 1: All right? Would you rather do whatever you want to do? Or would you rather always have to run it by your wife first?
Speaker 2: I would like to do what I want to do.
Speaker 1: We won't always do what you want to do or always run it by your wife first.
Speaker 2: I've tried that. Oh but when she find out though, then.
Speaker 1: Here come the lies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then then that's where you have to lie. It's no way around it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather a vacation full of adventure or would you rather a vacation just lying on the beach chilling? Or what a vacation? Would you rather a vacation full of adventure, you know, a pair of sailing, waterskiing, whatever you do? Or would you rather just a vacation lying on the beach.
Speaker 5: Charge just go out on the beach and lie, because you can't do that at your house. Just go out on that beach. Y'are packing all these adventures and getting your hands injured. Now you don't mess up your whole vacation, slam your ass in the side of a mountain because you parasailing black ants don't know how to operate, no sail. Then pass the back of a day banana boat. Then through your black ass in the water. You know you can't swim that good. Once you swallow the water, Yo, it's.
Speaker 2: Over for you. You driving with the Knight sipe checking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you done went out there on that damn Jessky. Now I didn't cut off. Now you're out there that water crying.
Speaker 1: That's today's rounded. Would you rather coming up next, last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.