Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, that's promised. We got it, We got a we got a family member.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He's always come to us when he's got new music. So we walking him back with open arms, man to hear this brand new single. It's called before We Get Started. He's also launching a twenty five city tour that he's gonna tell us about, and uh, the upcoming debut album, well not debut deluxe album. In her debut just Wanting so much music got hits after hits. Were glad to have him back, y'all, let's get into it. Please, welcome back to the show to one and only our boy.
Speaker 3: Thank God, the morning, the morning. Welcome.
Speaker 2: How you being man, I've been good, man, I've been really good man. I feel like I'm getting younger man. You know, we've done this for a whole lot of times. You know, I feel like the handsome times are turning back on me. You know, I feel good. My needs are good, Steve, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's goods all right too.
Speaker 1: They ain't what they was, but they all right thought still being I could jump a little bit. Yeah, I was in the gym and jumped over a weight bitch felt real good about myself, real hide all. But it was good though.
Speaker 2: I review it in their heavy feelers. I sent you with the you know, you put the pictures out and you know you had the little all. It was shiny, they had a little you know, had a little bat level vibe to your skin.
Speaker 1: Said yeah, yeah, yea, I'm gonna give me some more oil. Though I'm out over.
Speaker 4: And you're out of oil.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get some more oil. You know, I'm down there. I just found out you go to Costco. Lord have mercy. Anyway, let's get on with.
Speaker 3: Your Yeah, this is a bad listen, man, he got this.
Speaker 1: New single call before we get started. Uh, and it's it's it's flying up the charts.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hear it this morning. But before we do, man, uh, let's talk about it. Tell us about the new single before we get started.
Speaker 2: Man. You know what's crazy is that, like there's so many talented people out here. Man, I just want to give props to all the creators out there that you know that are just waiting for an opportunity to be seen, to be heard. And you know, this guy has sent me this record. Man, he has been sending me records for years, and I always be like, man, it's just getting the records, just missing something, just missing something. And you know, you think that after all this time, like he would give up. And he did not. And he sent me this record a little while ago, and I said, I said, boy, I don't know what's going on with you right now, but you just sent me a single, a big record, and I recorded, I said, I said, I want to sing it just the way you sang it. Shout out to the producers and business boy and and all those guys. And Dirk Fade is the guy who sent it to me. And I just as soon as I heard the record, I'm fell in love with the record. I was. I was, you know, I'm one of those guys. I don't have to write everything. I don't have to produce everything. When I hear some talent, I hear something something real and solid, I need to be a part of I'm on it. And that's what this record is. And I needed some you know, I listened because I've been doing the slow thing for a long time. Y'all know me for the slow thing. Y'all know me for the slow kind of ned. You know what I'm saying, keep a bedroom in a good space. You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, I promote pregnancy. You know what I'm saying, like that's my But this one, this one right here, I finally can get you on the dance floor. You know what I'm saying. I finally get you that fru step. You know what I'm saying that you really want to be a part of. And so that's that's what this record represents. Man, It's just some good, feel good R and B temple that I think we need out here right now.
Speaker 5: Well, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: This is a new single by Tank. Before we get started and before.
Speaker 3: We get it, I know your hearts got it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: All right money and before we.
Speaker 6: Can started, I know your heart goott it and to live with that tint.
Speaker 4: By the body turning away, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Do it make it make you crazy?
Speaker 4: You can come me, Tad, you can pay my baby cutting the body of the passing. I'm thank you that picking up to it, shivering a crazy and you could come, Tad, you could pay my pain.
Speaker 6: And before we get started, I'm all your hearts got it out.
Speaker 1: With that.
Speaker 6: Before we can't started get away, your gott it to.
Speaker 3: Go, so the boy fas nothing.
Speaker 6: I know it's hard to trust.
Speaker 3: I know it's hard to brush.
Speaker 7: Just showed us off and get back to it when your heart is crushed. I promise. I just want to get that broken heart of rush and word to this honey pack nobody hard as up and not get money faithful Lisa with since God we trust, and I swear that we're gonna ball.
Speaker 2: Okayful God in us.
Speaker 7: I just want to see you shining like some Cardie buffs once you win that made back not a party bus, but before we get it started up, before I black caught it up. Really gonna help you, hell baby, I can see your guard is up, bron gonna make your strong baby, keep you black hearted up.
Speaker 3: I see that you're the business baby.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to partner up.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Maybe Nick go crazy, you could come me tag. You could be my baby calling it up.
Speaker 4: I'll take you that pick you up to it shiver wing go crazy and you could come me tag.
Speaker 6: You could my pain before we get stunning alloyan hobscott it till it with that tent and before we get stunned Nolloyan hobscotted.
Speaker 3: Till it with that tent before we get stuned.
Speaker 6: Your heart is gott it.
Speaker 3: Till it with that.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back talk about it before we get it started. It's about in the bout.
Speaker 2: It back.
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 2: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 3: All right, We're back.
Speaker 1: Everybody, and we just heard the smoke. Our special guests this morning is our boy Tank Tank. We just played this man before we get started. This is the first time I've heard you do a little bit more up tempo record.
Speaker 2: Man is what's needed, you know what I'm saying. I think it's just the timing is perfect, you know what I mean, And and and like just kind of segueing into you know, like getting out on this road and and and and really rounding out the show and what people expect to hear from me and see from me, Like this is just another opportunity show wise, to just give them some different layers.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, let's talk about that because you're going on a tour, right You got to get a tour coming up, twenty five city tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yo, got my name on it. You know. R and B money is what I live by, you know what I left off of uh and going on the tour with me off Kerry Hillson and Carl Thomas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. There's a close to this store too. It's grown and sexy. Put it on, but you got to put that on in order to come to this show. So when the last time you got a chance to put some real clothes on outside of Eastern you understand what I'm saying. I'm talking, yeah, you know, give you good opportunity to put the clothes on and go out on the real date, walk and move around and have some expectations at the end of the night. Like that's what just just what R and B music does. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Up, Get fly, stop ironing them damn white T shirts, growing draw, get a better go see some grown and sexy music. Man, this boy wrote this song him and his part list. They came out with before we get Body the Bouty, The Body the Bouty, All we get to started your hardest God. No, man, I'm gonna get on one of these records. In the background, that's Roscoe Wallace in the back up. I gotta get on one of these.
Speaker 2: You have to see you dobout.
Speaker 3: Sound like that.
Speaker 1: No you gotta have that extra Tommy.
Speaker 3: See, that's why you don't.
Speaker 1: That's what you don't understand about soul. You a loud singer. They ain't ever made it. Get hold of your song, show you why he ain't made it.
Speaker 5: More body the bouty, the bodybout it, and then try to act like he before we get it started.
Speaker 3: And then you try to act like you know it.
Speaker 1: Hey, take man, we're gonna put this in rotation.
Speaker 2: Pardon, I need it. I need it. I also need the ring tone of your body about it. I need that. Appreciate you gonna use that as a community, just so. We do this in remembrance of the Lord. And this right here wine represents his blood and this cracker represents his body. About me. We love you, man, We got you man.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take care of you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Man. Y'all family, you know I love y'all to death.
Speaker 5: Man, Thank you, Mandy, the body the body
Speaker 3: Row you're listening, Hardy Morning Show