Speaker 1: Back on the phone.
Speaker 2: Today, we got Joe who drives a dump truck for a construction company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe's been.
Speaker 2: Doing it for twelve years, he says, and absolutely loves driving and he wants to haul away today with a victor in this game. It's his number one focus because he's on and one against you all time, Brooke.
Speaker 1: So Joe, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 3: Can I ask if I beat you? Can I drive the jump truck for a day?
Speaker 4: Fun? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, I'm gonna find you, Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find you in that dump truck and I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, at least let her sit on your lap while you drive.
Speaker 3: No, no, its passenger, and he's not allowed to control the radio when I'm in the driver's seat.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, we'll come to some sort of agreement by the end of this game. Meantime, Brooks gonna leave.
Speaker 4: And Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's right, Joe, Hey, we're sending brook out of the studio while she had z that. Let's go over the rules.
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds on the clocked, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say pass, but you have to beat her outright if.
Speaker 1: You want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Let's go?
Speaker 1: All right, my man, good luck. Your time starts now. On this day.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety seven, What TV show hosted by Steve Irwin debuted on Animal Planet. An exercise that combines a squat, a push up, and a jump in the air is called what.
Speaker 3: Ask?
Speaker 2: Which continent is home to the tallest mountain in the world.
Speaker 1: Asia?
Speaker 2: How many years does it take before you have to renew your driver's license in the state of Washington seven? What type of pasta translates to little tongues in Italian?
Speaker 1: Pass on that.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Brook's gonna come back into the studio here, Joe and I see here that Joe is planning a fan Emily trip soon to Wyoming. Oh, don't be the only escalator in like like there's one escalator for the whole state, and it's in like a shopping mall. Is that where you're going. You're gonna take the family to see the one escalator.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go find that escalator I've never even heard of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about you got.
Speaker 3: The Grand Tetons, you got the bottom of Yellowstone National Park, Jackson.
Speaker 1: No, no, no escalator. Escalator from Clare.
Speaker 3: There's actually a really cool I've been Wyoming's on my list right now and there's a really cool you dig dinosaur fossil place.
Speaker 1: That's how you know it's boring when.
Speaker 3: You should go to that.
Speaker 4: Joe, Yeah, taking the kids there, want to find and go do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know the kids can go dig for dinosaur bar. Joe's going to the bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says, you can't do both at the same.
Speaker 1: Brook. You're up. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen ninety seven, what TV show hosted by Steve Irwin debuted on Animal Planet?
Speaker 4: Oh god?
Speaker 3: What was it called? Steve Animal Planet Wild Beasts.
Speaker 2: An exercise that combines a squat, a push up, and a jump in the air is called which continent is home to the tallest mountain in the world Asia? How many years does it take before you have to renew your driver's license in the state of Washington?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 2: For what type of pasta translates to little tongues in Italian?
Speaker 3: Sounds little to me.
Speaker 1: We'll find out who is right. We're gonna go to the scoreboard to say you boll did with Jose am too tired to go to work. Joe, you got too correct today. Nice work, Joe. I don't feel very confident, Joe brook God also.
Speaker 4: The same, oh almost same good Win brick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's say we're gonna have to arm wrestle for that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna give me the wind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one of those dump trucks.
Speaker 1: He's so mad. Ty does go to the house on these Let's go over the answers real quick. On this day.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety seven, Steve Irwin's Animal Planet show debuted the crocodile counter.
Speaker 3: Yeah croky Yeah.
Speaker 2: Exercise that combines a squat, a push up and then a jump in the air is called a burpie. Continent with the tallest mountain in the world is Asia. Mount Everest is on the border between China and Nepal. It takes six years to renew your driver's license in the state of Washington.
Speaker 1: Or that's how long. That's how long it takes. That's how long you need.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 1: No big line, big line, Jeff.
Speaker 2: The type of apasta that translates to little tongues in Italian is linguine Okay, Joe.
Speaker 1: Fortunately it was not enough to beat Brooke.
Speaker 2: But just we're playing, you do win a pair of tickets to see the Barbie Movie in concert Dance The Night Away with the Barbie Lance Infoneta as they debut their summer twenty twenty four North American Amphitheater tour.
Speaker 4: All right, that sounds good to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe, are you on the job site right now?
Speaker 4: I'm driving right now, headset on.
Speaker 3: Oh that's smart, that's smart. I was hoping I could get see here what a dump truck horn sound like?
Speaker 1: Will you do a dump truck praying for me?
Speaker 2: Will you go to like any parking lot of any business and just dump everything?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Just do it. I've always wanted to do it, going really fast down the freeway.
Speaker 1: Joe gets you.
Speaker 3: Joe gets you.
Speaker 4: Don't get my last day pay check.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a fear of dump trucks. Thank you, Joe. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks the same time on Monday.
Speaker 4: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,