Speaker 1: It's Friday. You found our podcast.
Speaker 2: We're so glad you're here. And today is so amazing because it's Jeffrey's song of the week. Yeah, oh my god, the best parody that you'll hear well at least today. All right, it's coming up right here in this podcast.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's Friday. It's broken Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: That was so loud.
Speaker 2: Follow us at Brooke.
Speaker 3: And Jeffrey like, rate, subscribe, report us whatever you want to go. Oh, I don't care. I am so happy.
Speaker 1: That was a lot. Yeah, my happiness you plus Jose together.
Speaker 2: I just need to warm up a little bit, catch up Brook.
Speaker 3: It's the morning time, so the people listening are warm enough with us. Do you know why I'm so freaking happy? I don't think you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm with you, bro Why are you both?
Speaker 5: Yellie?
Speaker 3: I am happy because we're bringing back something that I've been begging producer Boyd to do for a long time. So, without any further introduction, Ashton play the intro.
Speaker 6: Audio.
Speaker 3: Oh, my co hosts know what this is. They absolutely love it. That is opposite.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense to anyone.
Speaker 2: No one cares about the audio.
Speaker 1: Because we don't know what we're listening to.
Speaker 3: If you don't know, I'm gonna play a random audio clip with zero explanation before of what it is, and then only after it's done will I reveal what you just heard. Nobody else in radio is doing this. We are innovators, we are groundbreakers. We are pioneers.
Speaker 2: If there's a joke, no one gets it because there's no setup.
Speaker 3: That's why it's so funny.
Speaker 7: Ones, let's play audio first.
Speaker 2: The guys by a freeway, someone else to stay on the floor.
Speaker 3: We just heard was a gardener in Houston who noticed a guy trying to steal equipment out of his trust. The thief hopped into a getaway car, but didn't get too far because the gardener threw his weed whacker at him. The dude fell out onto the streets to hear. Maybe we should have done video first. With what we do, we could simply sounds great to me.
Speaker 1: I think we should just do a whole segment of pictures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're groundbreakers over in the radio biz. We're gonna put that video up on our Insta stories if people want to see it. I don't know why you would, but that was audio and then.
Speaker 1: There's a big I will say, I do like the intro.
Speaker 3: Let's move on and get into the Chacola question of the day and give it over to digital Jake.
Speaker 8: You know what to do, Jake, a tough spot going after audio first.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 8: Back in the good old days, over one hundred years ago, Firestone made history by selling the world's very first inflatable tire. Sure there was still scurvy and rickets and infertility problems, but hey, we got tires now, folks and gad zooks. The world was never the same heye back then? What else was invented in the nineteen twenties that we still used to this day? You might ask, Well, you're gonna have to tell me. In a special Innovations from a century ago edition of Plenny of twenty Wow, you pick a number and I'll give you some hints about an old invention made in the twenties, and you have to name it. We're gonna start with a gall who would have been the bee's knees with the gaspig group. That's give me number one through twenty, please twenty number twenty. In the nineteen twenties, a man named Clarence bird's Eye invented and offered Americans something quick. It all started when he noticed that a fish kept better if it was frozen quickly rather than slowly. What invention did he come up with?
Speaker 2: Wow, so freezing things faster? Oh maybe he made ice cube trays and then you would just like, does that freezings faster?
Speaker 1: Brooks gave me a terrible.
Speaker 3: I was putting my fish into an ice cube tray when I freeze it?
Speaker 1: Ice cube trays? What you went to fez?
Speaker 7: Can't make a freezer because it obvious already existed because he's freezing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ad fast freezing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh, dry ice.
Speaker 8: Alexis said, dry ice. That is incorrect. Clarence Bird's Eye made the first frozen TV dinner. You're still around today with Bird's Eye frozen vegetables.
Speaker 1: Bird's Eye still a brand you can get in the.
Speaker 8: Free Alexis, you're out for this round. Let's go over to Jose need a number one through twenty please.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go with four.
Speaker 8: Number four. In nineteen twenty two, Ralph Samuelson created a brand new sport that quickly became a favorite summer pastime. Some of the early equipment included a clothes line and a pair of boards. What sport am I talking about boards?
Speaker 9: It's gotta be something cool that like like frisbee golf, you.
Speaker 8: Know, like lots of string and frisbee golf.
Speaker 10: Yeah, string, and.
Speaker 1: It could be a net, the.
Speaker 9: String of the think of basketball. What else hasn't that Badminton?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with frisbee golf, Jake.
Speaker 8: Frisbee golf. I'm giving you a double ron.
Speaker 3: There, Jose, Like frisbee's were even invented at that point.
Speaker 8: The two boards were made of wood. They were used as skis, and the clothes line was a tow rope.
Speaker 3: For water skis.
Speaker 8: Ralph Samson's brother pulled it behind the boat that reached twenty miles per hour and did water skis. We're over two. We're over to Brook now number one through twenty eighteen Brook. This next one's perfect for you because it happened in the kitchen.
Speaker 11: OH.
Speaker 8: A man named Stephen J. Poplowski created a popular appliance after submitting dozens of patents for it. I can tell you it's still around today. It's electric and you put something in it. What is it?
Speaker 2: I'm reading a book right now called Trust and it's all about like the twenties and like it was a time of everything from like dishwashers to electric ovens.
Speaker 3: To George Foreman grill.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe a new panini press.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're like a toaster.
Speaker 2: I'm torn between toaster and blender. I'm gonna go show me blender.
Speaker 8: Brook said, blender that is. Steve Poplowski used it for making milkshakes and molts and then move to purate fruits and veggies right after great.
Speaker 3: Job books on tequila in there and made a margarita way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Jeffery, it's your attorney to number one through twenty six. In nineteen twenty three, a man named Garrett Morgan is credited with inventing something that you'll find all across America today. He first started installing it himself using a large ladder and a T shaped pole. What was it?
Speaker 3: Oh, if you need a ladder, then it must be up high somewhere.
Speaker 1: It could be a antenna.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else you would need a ladder for it to go up there. I'm just gonna say radio antenna.
Speaker 8: Jeff said, radio antenna.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 8: Incorrect. Garrett Morgan is credited with inventing the automatic traffic signal. He was putting up traffic lights with the ladder, and the tea goes across the road saying, so, jeff you got that wrong. That means Brooke one today. Nineteen twenties edition of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 3: All right, so Brook gets to choose who get shot today? And they're gonna be singing old time rock and roll by Bob Segert.
Speaker 1: There we go, How does it start?
Speaker 12: Just take those.
Speaker 2: Just take those records off again?
Speaker 4: Who loves a shock?
Speaker 3: Even though you win? Refuse to give out anybody else?
Speaker 8: What is going on with you?
Speaker 2: First thing again?
Speaker 8: Audio segment?
Speaker 1: Why did I do that?
Speaker 8: Again?
Speaker 4: Saying it she's doing it?
Speaker 3: That's your shocking question.
Speaker 11: The other day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: What's the powerball at? Somebody win it?
Speaker 4: I thought it just got hit for like over a billion?
Speaker 3: Is a billion? I don't even know?
Speaker 1: Actually, I mean, are you guys playing this still?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 10: I play the cheap ones now?
Speaker 4: That's like that one thing for a dollar? Like I just want to win something.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, But it has been in the news lately, and someone posed a question that went viral online. It's a hypothetical scenario. So if a friend asks if they can borrow ten dollars from you, give them a ten they use it to buy Powerball tickets and win the jackpot. How much do they owe you? So here's your options. Just the original ten dollars you gave.
Speaker 1: Them back, okay, half of.
Speaker 3: Their winnings, all of the winnings, or nothing. One of those options got seventy two percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: What do you think I think it was a ten bucks.
Speaker 10: I think you just get ten bucks back.
Speaker 4: But I think seventy two percent of people said they want half.
Speaker 2: I would only want ten people said yeah half, yea.
Speaker 3: Money. The top vote getter. This is out of ten thousand people. The number one answer. Seventy two percent of people said just the ten bucks.
Speaker 2: People. I mean, we'd be upset about it. I wouldn't be happy, but no, I didn't expect anything else.
Speaker 4: It would be so nice when I asked for the ten bucks back.
Speaker 3: Jill Tripping, Yeah, I'm home.
Speaker 10: If you want to go to lunch.
Speaker 3: And say if you want to give more than great that maybe they actually should, but according to the American public, they're not obligated to Second most popular answer with fifteen percent, was half the winnings.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Nothing came in at twelve percent. Yeah, and two percent of people think they deserve the full billion dollars.
Speaker 8: Jack Pipe, I like, there.
Speaker 4: Are some people that are like, don't even pay me the ten back.
Speaker 2: I mean it has to be established prior to the buying, right, Like, if you know you're giving the ten bucks for the lottery tickets, then you need to say, hey, listen, we need an agreement.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked me for ten dollars so they can gamble on the lottery. I'm like, no, yeah, I'm not giving them ten dollars if they tell.
Speaker 1: Me that half the time.
Speaker 3: But look at that, our listeners just won the lottery. Because Laser Stories is coming up, split it with us it all you're doing it right after this. It's the radio segment that's challenging the FedEx and ups business models with something new called uber pigeon. If you have a package over seventy five pounds forty eight pigeons full, attempt to carry it across the city to your destination without dropping it on people.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be real clean.
Speaker 4: You get it.
Speaker 3: It's cheap though. Welcome to uber pigeon and laser stories. The Senuary read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other cooligans just don't, so you couldn't do it, Couligans. This first laser story is out of Nashville outright. A twenty six year old man named Craig Miller is facing more than a dozen charges after he randomly fired multiple shots in the streets of downtown. It happened early Monday morning. A witness said Craig was at an intersection looking like Yosemite Sam from Looney Tunes, waving a firearm around and shoeing off bullets in every direction.
Speaker 2: Craig, just try some coffee maybe next time, that'll wake you up instead.
Speaker 3: Well, police showed up and asked Craig what's going on. Initially, he denied shooting the bullets in the air, but everyone saw that that was.
Speaker 1: The other person at six in the morning doing that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: He later admitted that he had just divorced his wife and fired eight rounds as a celebration for regaining his freedom. But Craig wasn't just happy. It sounds like he was also high on illegal drugs at the time.
Speaker 4: He got a divorce.
Speaker 3: Well, the gun also turned out to be stolen, and he kicked an officer in the stomach while being taken into custody and going to jail.
Speaker 2: I bet this woman feels like she really doubt.
Speaker 3: I think he just needs one more chance with this. Next lazer story is out of Floriday. Remember the other day when we talked about the couple who was walking around the neighborhood and randomly got hit by a plane.
Speaker 1: Just don't laugh.
Speaker 3: They're okay, they survived.
Speaker 1: And yeah, there's another couple.
Speaker 3: Now, there's this guy. His name is Alejandro Otero, and he's trying to get NASA to cover the damages after a piece of trash from the space station hit his house.
Speaker 4: God, yo, that's actually you got a case there.
Speaker 1: It could fall that far.
Speaker 3: The incident happened a few days ago at two thirty four pm, when a ten pound object crashed through his roof, came through the ceiling, and blew a hole in his wood floor.
Speaker 4: Gosh, I would be like, how high am I right now?
Speaker 3: Seriously, it's a weird looking thing. I'm showing my host a picture of it. Right now. Oh and two thirty four pm would make sense because US Space Command tracked a piece of debris from the space station re entering Earth's atmosphere five minutes before that.
Speaker 2: Do you think one of the astronausts yells out of the space station?
Speaker 1: Hey, watch that I dropped.
Speaker 3: And NaSTA got rid of some batteries back in twenty twenty one, so maybe this was one of those finally making it back time.
Speaker 2: It does look like.
Speaker 1: It looks eroded on one side and kind of burned.
Speaker 4: Up, so I would able to tell what that is?
Speaker 3: Not really sure, but we do know that Alejandro is still waiting to hear back from NASA because he keeps getting their voicemail.
Speaker 1: I think that they're under they're understaffed.
Speaker 3: Right now, Yeah, you've reached the space station.
Speaker 2: Take the semessaget.
Speaker 3: We're in space, he says. He hopes that the engineers at Kennedy Space Center will analyze the object as soon as possible to figure out what it is. Yeah, and he can get reimbursed for the hole in his floor.
Speaker 1: Hey, he miss it out, Just sell it on eBay.
Speaker 2: Some will play big bucks for something space a battery?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of food News. You ever had one of those mornings when you're torn between an everything bagel and a bowl of instant ramen.
Speaker 4: Those are such opposite.
Speaker 2: I can't say that I put those two together.
Speaker 3: Well, if that does describe you, Nissing Foods has just announced you don't have to decide anymore because they're making a new limited edition flavor of Cup of Noodles Everything Bagel with cream cheese, cream.
Speaker 9: Cheese made breakfast.
Speaker 3: I love how everything Bagel wasn't wild enough for them. They had to add in the cream cheese.
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 3: I think it sounds good personally. The new ramen combines noodles with that everything combo of dried onion, garlic, poppy and sesame seeds with a tangy, cream cheese flavored song.
Speaker 8: Look at me, I'm a big fat slab.
Speaker 2: Everything bagel seasoning is good literally on everything.
Speaker 11: True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, even though it's an idea that's kind of out there, it's not super surprising. Cup of Noodles has done a lot of crazy limited edition flavors in recent years, like pumpkin spice and maple syrup, Pancake sausage and.
Speaker 1: Egg they've already entered the breakfast world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was complete in the menu. The everything bagel with cream cheese cup of noodles will be available at Walmart for around a buck twenty starting next week.
Speaker 1: How their prices never gone up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta get some of those. This next laser story is out of cash conscious hq S corner. Yes. With inflation on the rise, people on social media are talking about things that are overpriced but are still one hundred percent worth it.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Expensive but worthy. Here's the top seven most popular responses. Number seven good comfortable shoes and socks.
Speaker 9: I agree that I cannot wait. I'm buying more socks in the next couple of days.
Speaker 2: I just bought some fancy socks like I've always gotten them from Costco up until now. From it feels like I've got two hugs on my feet all day long.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: No, I got the fancy ones, not nextra.
Speaker 3: Really hug books feed the Number six on quality mattress equipped with a quality pillow.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, I spent seventy dollars on my memorphone pillow.
Speaker 4: I will never go back.
Speaker 1: I can't find a good pillow.
Speaker 10: Oh they're so good.
Speaker 3: Number five hiring movers. Yeah, one person said worth their weight and goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that just comes with age, Like if you're twenties, like all your friends are up for my friend's friend has a truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 10: But yeah, once you're in your.
Speaker 1: Like mid late thirties, nobody wants to do that anymore.
Speaker 3: I'll spend a few hundred.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The number four thing that's overpriced but still one hundred percent worth it is air conditioning, just so you could do funny things in front of the the you know, it really pays off. Number three is dental care and number two premium wireless noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I'm grown up.
Speaker 4: I bought my first pair of those two years ago.
Speaker 3: And then the best thing ever, the number one thing that people say is definitely overpriced but absolutely one hundred percent worth it is experiences.
Speaker 1: A yeah, take all of our money.
Speaker 3: Learning that as you can save money on all that day to day stuff, but splurging on an experience like a concert ticket or a weekend getaway or a class you've always been wanting to take, that creates lasting memories and happiness, which is exactly what this guy believes in. He now charges one hundred and seventy five dollars an hour for an experience with him, and you know what it's worth every single and that sound means laser stories that come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on.
Speaker 11: Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I know this fact to be true, but I don't know if anybody else knows it. Reality television is one hundred percent real, authentic interactions between normal, everyday people, with no producers stoking the fire trying to create drama. They're just being themselves and the cameras are just luckily in the right place at the right time.
Speaker 4: It is always dramatic every episode.
Speaker 1: It's magic.
Speaker 3: It really is. Well, honestly, maybe that's not like one hundred percent true.
Speaker 11: I believe that.
Speaker 3: I'm sad to say it, and I only know that because producers and former contestants have come forward to tell the behind the scenes secrets us on the most famous and popular reality shows ever done. You watch and you probably don't even know this is how they really work. We're going to reveal them coming up right after this. Reality TV shows have made a huge resurgence. Lately it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. I mean, I feel like they had a lull, but now they're getting really, really popular again, and not just the trash ones that Alexis likes like Three Way Island and Milf Mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you watch them too, That's all you two have in common.
Speaker 3: Honestly, they are pretty good, I will admit, and I guess they are mostly trash, but it is fun to watch. And the big question is how do they get so much drama out of these.
Speaker 10: People they get drunk.
Speaker 3: Do they walk into a therapist office and say, oh, how you seem unstable? Want to be on TV?
Speaker 2: That's kind of what they do in the audition, Isn't that what it is?
Speaker 3: It's actually surprisingly not that easy, And I know that because reality producers and former contestants recently spilled the juicy secrets of what really goes on behind the scenes of your favorite reality shows, like, for example, on the show Survivor, the host Jeff Probes just explained on a podcast recently, contestants are allowed to go to the bathroom without a camera or a producer present, but only if they go alone.
Speaker 4: If they see somebody else's time to film.
Speaker 3: They're hooking up if.
Speaker 1: You want to, you're hooking up.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully not on Survivor, maybe they are, But the whole idea is, if you want to take a restroom break with other people, the cameras have to roll, so you can't use that time to conspire or make secret allegiances.
Speaker 4: That sounds like, why would you go with somebody else if.
Speaker 10: You're not hooking?
Speaker 2: Would be terrible on the show Survivor, would get kicked off the plane on the flat there.
Speaker 13: Class.
Speaker 3: On the show The Bachelor, one of my favorites. One of the former producers admitted that they influence which contestants stay and which ones get sent all.
Speaker 1: I thought it was all up to whoever you know.
Speaker 11: Connection.
Speaker 3: That's what we all are hoping for.
Speaker 2: That's on there so long.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. They know who the villain is, and they know who's going to start the most drama, so that want to keep them around. They even decide the order of who gets a rose in the rose ceremonies.
Speaker 2: Oh like, so who gets eliminated essentially like when your name gets called.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Plus for the one on one dates, no one's allowed to eat the plates of food when they have dinner, Why serve it? They show like those big fancy dinners and they're sitting at a table in some beautiful garden or something. They say it's because the viewers don't want to watch people eat.
Speaker 4: They just want to see the lobster tail, but.
Speaker 3: They don't want to see the Plus, the microphones would pick up the chewing if they were actually which I think is like part of the experience.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, like, can you imagine the Bachelor is just this really rude dude who can't close his mouth.
Speaker 4: I don't like two three days.
Speaker 2: If he turned out to be the guy who scrapes his teeth on the floor, I'm sorry, I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Never watch again.
Speaker 3: But in between all the date stuff that they film, they go back to the hotel to shower and eat dinner by themselves. We're talking about behind the scenes secrets that contestants and Hollywood producers have shared about our favorite reality TV shows and on the Mass Singer. To protect each celebrity secret identity, they have to have private security follow them around.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't even think about that because people would leak it.
Speaker 3: That work there, anybody, staff are never allowed to use their phones under any circumstances during the entire show. If they ever do have to take an emergency call, they're required to wear a pageant sash that says phone Queen on it, the reality TV equivalent of a Dunce cap. Basically. Now, the cooking show Top Chef, I've seen like.
Speaker 1: Bits and pieces of us.
Speaker 4: There's like fifteen seasons.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. They make me too hungry to watch. Actually, they have an unofficial extra judge on that show for when, like the main TV judges, can't make up their minds about whose food dish is the best and worst, they'll turn to a camera operator named t Bone, and he gets to cast the final decision on who should win each round.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me that they don't include this on television?
Speaker 10: That would be way funnier.
Speaker 1: It'd be so good.
Speaker 2: But but Top Chef is supposed to be funny, right, I thought.
Speaker 4: That for I said it, it's like it's very prestigious.
Speaker 1: Imagine, Hey, t Bone, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Know Alexis wants to hear about this Love Island.
Speaker 2: I don't already know it.
Speaker 3: Jeff, you probably do know this, but the contestants, if you're on the show. Are never allowed to know the actual time. Yeah, there's no clocks allowed in Love Island Villa. No watches either, like a casino. One of the contestants said, you're in your own secluded world. You know nothing. You don't even know what day it is.
Speaker 4: That would be weird.
Speaker 5: It's gonna do like the coupling like three am sometimes just to get emotions like super high too and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't know. They're tired.
Speaker 8: I don't know, because this island for crazy.
Speaker 2: This is where you combine Love Island and Survivor together.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about behind the scenes secrets that contestants and all the producers are shared about reality shows. Back to Bachelor. If you see Bachelor in Paradise, the contestants all seem really really wasted the entire time for sure, very sloppy, But turns out they're not because they have a strict two drink per hour limit on the island.
Speaker 1: And how do they explain their behavior. That's why they don't want this out.
Speaker 2: Drunk.
Speaker 3: One of the former participants on the show said, the bartenders actually have a little binder with everybody's photo in it, and every time you get a drink, sir, they do a little tick mark by your picture.
Speaker 2: So what's really happening is people are stealing other people's drinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shows And finally, does anybody watch Shark Tank here?
Speaker 1: I do like that one too.
Speaker 3: Apparently contestants have to endure the most awkward thirty seconds of their entire life when they go on the show because when they first walk out in front of the judges, okay, they're not allowed to speak at all for a whole thirty seconds.
Speaker 8: You can see that.
Speaker 9: Every time they walk out, they sit, they stand, and then the judges all judge and talk about them.
Speaker 3: Well, so the whole reason is so that the camera crew can adjust the mic levels and get the camera angles right. One business owner from season six said, you're just kind of standing there. The sharks are all smiling awkwardly at you, and the whole thing is pretty weird and intense.
Speaker 2: Ah, you think that'd be your worst night, Merrilexis, I'd be like, all right, I'm not going home.
Speaker 1: Actually it's terrible.
Speaker 3: Those are the behind the scenes secrets of your favorite reality TV shows. We got your phone tap coming up right.
Speaker 11: After this freaking Jeffrey in the morning A.
Speaker 3: Woman reached out to us wanting to prank her coworker, who manages an assisted living facility for senior citizens.
Speaker 1: Oh good work.
Speaker 3: Apparently they were down a cook on the day that we called. Thank goodness, her friend hired somebody to fill the role last minute. Unfortunately, it could be the worst possible person you'd ever want serving your grandmother for lunch, because stoner Max is coming back and stepping into the workforce. It's your phone tap right now?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 13: Is is Stephanie?
Speaker 11: Hello? Can I help you?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Is this the the place where old people live?
Speaker 10: Only old people are allowed?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm I'm sorry. Who is this?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: My name's Max?
Speaker 13: Okay, Max? How can I How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm supposed to be filling in later today for like some type of luncheon or lunch.
Speaker 10: Uh luncheon.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm sorry, Max, you're filling in for lunch. I did someone hire you Kelly?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I'm not Kelly. There's a Kelly who told me to show up for lunch for work or something.
Speaker 13: Okay, Yes, Kelly did mention to me that she was having a cook come in to try them out. Are you the cooking.
Speaker 10: That is correct, That's exactly it. Thank you for remembering.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, well you're still you're still excited to come in.
Speaker 3: I have a question.
Speaker 10: Okay, you guys have pudding, right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we do often have for our.
Speaker 10: Like chocolate and like tapioca.
Speaker 13: Yes, I mean I don't know all the way.
Speaker 10: Stop talking, I just got.
Speaker 9: You guys ever like mix them together and make like a like a chocky yoka. Oh oh that sounds delicious.
Speaker 13: Max. What I'm peering right now is it sounds like things are not okay in your role. I know Kelly reached out to you to have you come in, but I'm wondering maybe this is not the best thing.
Speaker 9: Oh, things are great in my world. By the way, when is nap time?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 10: What time is the naps?
Speaker 13: Do you mean for the residents? I don't why? No, this might be an awkward question. Are you on something?
Speaker 10: I'm on a chair? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 13: That is that is not what I mean. I you know again, I'm not not judging here, but are you partake? Like are you partaking of any marijuana at this moment? Because you can't have people coming in for why do you have any No, No, I don't mean.
Speaker 9: To I was just testing you.
Speaker 13: It sounds like to me, I mean again, I don't necessarily need a super experienced person. But do you have any experience cooking for living facilities?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Bro, I am I am money bro at apologetics thrown at your way?
Speaker 13: What experience do you have?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 10: Hold on, there's a requirement. Do you you have at least let me think?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 10: Let me count one, two h three?
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, what are you counting?
Speaker 6: What do you have any experience?
Speaker 11: Count?
Speaker 13: Trying to find out if you have any experience cooking for assisted living?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 10: So oh yeah? Do you have like six microwaves?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 3: I mean work.
Speaker 10: They don't have to be clean though, we.
Speaker 6: Do not have six microwaves?
Speaker 13: Do you only want to cook? Hey?
Speaker 9: Can I set up my PS five when I get there first? Because like, I really need to grind on this new game it's called piggy Coins.
Speaker 13: No, that will not be appropriate. That will not be appropriate anyway, shape of form? Okay, because are you not able to.
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, Okay, you are definitely high. You're definitely high. This is not going to work. I don't know why. I don't know where did Kelly find you?
Speaker 9: Oh wait a minute, Kelly, Yeah, Kelly, that's right. She recommended you and me what to work together on a prank phone call.
Speaker 13: WHOA what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Because my real am, I work for a radio shock on brick of Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 10: Your coworker Kelly set you up for a phone down. I'm so happy you're laughing. Kelly said that you were short staffed at the retirement home.
Speaker 9: You've been super stressed trying to find a fill in, so she just wanted us to make you laugh.
Speaker 13: I thought I thought he was totally high.
Speaker 9: I mean, I thought you were totally high.
Speaker 11: The weak up every morning was Foo Tabs weekday mornings on the twenties, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: They say, no good deed goes unpunished, and that's true for compliments too. Like just this morning, I was trying to be a nice guy and tell Brook her outfit today is way less frumpy and hideous than the one that she wore yesterday and the day before that in all the days I've ever known that. Again, Well, do I even get credit or thank you at all?
Speaker 11: No? You don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry for complimenting your outfit today, never.
Speaker 1: Again, oh wow today.
Speaker 3: See. One of our listeners had the same exact problem where she tried to give her date an honest compliment and somehow he turns that into some sort of dig.
Speaker 1: How could he do that?
Speaker 3: You're going to hear what happened in your second date update? Next second date update, Alexis. What do you find attractive in a guy's profile online? Maybe he's got a great smile. His profile says he works for White Claw.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I would definitely message stop it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a roadie for Nickelback. Oh wait, sorry, that's Brooks thing. But one of our listeners had something else that she was instantly attracted to on a guy's profile that made her go ooh, let's talk to Kelly a little bit. Kelly, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Hi, thank you?
Speaker 1: Did he work for? Truly?
Speaker 2: I feel like every guy listening is about to change their profile to include whatever it is you're about to say, Yeah, tell us about this guy?
Speaker 14: Okay, Well I found this guy Mike while I was searching on my as.
Speaker 1: It is his exotic name.
Speaker 2: Not many of them Mike with a cue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was it about Mike that stood out so much.
Speaker 14: Okay, this is weird, but I really enjoy grocery shopping.
Speaker 9: Oh, okay, therapeutic like some people enjoy cleaning.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean I really like cooking, and then I also really like finding new products and interesting.
Speaker 1: I just love paying all that money, and it.
Speaker 3: Is soothing when you're in the produce section and the thunder goes like yeah, and then it sprinkles all over.
Speaker 10: That's the only time I shower all week.
Speaker 3: You guys know, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with hard.
Speaker 3: No, Kelly, I'm with you, even if everybody else hates.
Speaker 2: The grocery Did you find Jeffrey outlined and while said that.
Speaker 1: Mike, Yeah, I was joking. Yeah, it's fine. It wasn't that funny.
Speaker 2: I forgive you, Kelly.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we were going off for a while. What did you see on Mike's profile?
Speaker 14: So he had a photo of himself in the produce aisle, just kind of like being goofy and holding you know, from fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 1: Please don't tell me it was a dude holding two melons.
Speaker 2: So do you ever wonder who takes that picture?
Speaker 6: Random?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, person that works here.
Speaker 3: You figured me holding the giant, So you saw that that was a turn on to you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, you know, I figured, if you're cute under fluorescent lighting, you gotta be cute to realize.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 14: So we talked and we made plans to meet up at this bar, and then when I met him, he was he was way hotter than I thought.
Speaker 13: He was in the photo.
Speaker 14: Yeah. So I kind of told him that, like as a compliment, that his photos online or not.
Speaker 1: Great and oh wait, did you word it that way?
Speaker 14: Well, I don't really remember exactly how I said it, but I kind of was like, you know, your photos online aren't good because you're so much more attractive in person.
Speaker 2: Okay, that one sits weird with I don't know about you guys, but for me, whenever I meet listeners and they're like, oh, you're not as ugly as I thought you were online, I feel like more guys do look better in person.
Speaker 1: Maybe was he offended?
Speaker 14: I mean I also think he maybe was a little offended, But I like tried to make him understand that it was a compliment, and I offered to take photos for him so that he could use, which I now realize is maybe weird on this Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like you're trying to set him up for the next person that he meets on the app.
Speaker 2: I mean if if a girl said that too, don't you feel like you just got friend zoned?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 14: I honestly was just like nervous and was trying to my weird way.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 9: I mean, you tried to say even at least right, It was like you left it out like you're way.
Speaker 4: Hotter than your ugly pictures online.
Speaker 3: All right bye?
Speaker 2: Did you actually take new pictures for him?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, was wondering what did you do at the bar drink and talk?
Speaker 3: We don't know that with her?
Speaker 14: No, no, No, we were just like hawking and getting to know each other. And then we brought up camping, which well, I really like, he's like kind of newer to eltory stuff. But ari I came up and he said he had never been, and I freaking love ari I.
Speaker 3: Oh see this brooke feels about ari I. How you feel about grocery Show.
Speaker 8: Don't they have there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Every time you go in and you're like, God, I need to start a new outdoor hobby. I'm gonna buy a kayak and a mountain bike.
Speaker 3: Nothing hotter than talking about are serious?
Speaker 2: Wait till you get your first dividend check. Then you're gonna be like you get money to at the end of the year because it's a co op.
Speaker 3: Oh is that like a that's why? Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: So you went. You just took him?
Speaker 13: Yeah obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh wow too drunks at the RII on the first day.
Speaker 1: I wish I would have been there just to witness you guys walking around.
Speaker 10: It's just this sleeping day.
Speaker 3: How did that go?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's cute I walking around making jokes.
Speaker 2: Did he still seem interested or was he just lying about being interested?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like someone says they're.
Speaker 1: Super into something, you're like, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I like that too, and I don't lie to people on dates. Like I'm not sure it.
Speaker 14: Seems like he was genuinely interested. I mean maybe he was flying, but I don't know. I thought we were having a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you you're clueless. You have no ideas, no idea.
Speaker 3: Huh, all right, how long has this been since you gave him the tour of RII.
Speaker 6: It's been three weeks?
Speaker 4: Oh hey, wait, maybe you're such a good tour guy.
Speaker 9: You motivated him to go camping, and he's still out in the wilderness right now, not receiving any phone.
Speaker 1: Calls or he's missing, he's too new to.
Speaker 3: It's called hashtag van life Brook, and we're going to check in on him, hopefully he answers when we call and try and get you your second date update.
Speaker 11: Right after this, thank your hold on.
Speaker 3: Second date update, we got a text to seven eight five nine to two that says, what's r E I. I mean, I guess not everybody would know.
Speaker 1: It's all over the world.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean everybody knows what it is. If you if you haven't been there. Yeah, it's a chain of outdoor recreation stores where they sell all sorts like bikes, camping gear, harnesses, whatever you would need to be.
Speaker 4: Outside the face hoodies, which are that's the only thing I've ever.
Speaker 3: Bought from Mari.
Speaker 1: I have you been to a store.
Speaker 3: No, I bought online they aline store to go check them out dot com. But I should ask Brook this question because you've been there a lot. Are there hot people who work there or walk around there?
Speaker 1: A lot hot people? Yeah, there's definitely attractive people.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just got a board from there this last year, and the girl who fitted me for the board smoking.
Speaker 3: See, That's what I'm worried about. I'm worried that when Kelly took Mike to the RII store, I'm hoping that he didn't meet some sexy outdoor climbing enthusiasts who invited him to scale her twin peaks right there in the back room. Because we've heard stuff like this happening before somebody else swoops in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: I bet they have a pretty big back room.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of big stuff that they got to move through that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kelly, do you think that's a possibility. Were there any attractive females while you were shopping at RII?
Speaker 6: I mean, wasn't like he was flirting with anybody.
Speaker 1: In front of you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it could just be that he felt like he was forced into something he actually wasn't that interested in. Yeahs, I mean, he couldn't keep continuing the lie, right because then before he knows that he's camping with you and hating every second of it.
Speaker 1: Get out of that.
Speaker 13: I guess.
Speaker 2: I think camping is great though, with you, you know, nobody else in this room.
Speaker 3: All right, let's call Mike though and see what he asked to say. You ready to do this, Kelly? Okay, here we go. Hello, Hey, I'm looking for Mike.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, is this the bill Collector? Gun?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a bill collector box right now.
Speaker 2: Impressive that you answer your phone when you're getting those type of calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should just ignore next time.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 6: Wait, so who is this.
Speaker 3: We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: In the Morning with the Love Collectors.
Speaker 3: Please ignore Mike.
Speaker 6: No, we're radio show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're a radio show. We do a segment called second Date Update where we try and help out our listeners reconnect after they've gone out on a date with somebody that they really liked.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, it's a good thing. He means somebody went out with you and had a really good time and wants to meet up again. Her name's Kelly. Oh it was it's been a while ago. It was like three weeks ago that you guys met up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I kind of wish it was the Bill Collector, but wow, it was that bad.
Speaker 1: When we talked to her, she sounded lovely.
Speaker 6: Oh, let me just be honest. Here, like it was okay for a little bit, but it did get weird.
Speaker 3: Okay, and talking about where she offered to take new pictures of you because your profile picks weren't good enough.
Speaker 6: She told you.
Speaker 3: All that, Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: Were you offended?
Speaker 6: I mean yes, But also I don't think we should really be talking about that.
Speaker 3: What should we be talking about?
Speaker 6: If that's how she wants to play, then I'm happy to play my side of the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's hear your side.
Speaker 1: This sounds juicy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 6: I mean, did she mention us talking about camping?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that came up that you guys mentioned going camping, and she even took you to a camping good store.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah she was. She was thinking of going camping with some friends soon and and she was like basically inviting me, which I mean, that's kind of weird, you know, after a first day to be like, oh, why don't you come camping for multiple days and meet my friends?
Speaker 3: Like that's sounds really nice when you put it that way.
Speaker 4: No, I see what you means.
Speaker 9: It's one thing you're camping, but then I'm going to be stuck with your friends.
Speaker 2: But maybe Okay, wait, wait though, maybe it was like one of those invitations where you like, you know, I automatically invite people to everything, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm actually gonna fall through.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna say no, So that that's the big red flag. She liked you and wanted you to meet her friends.
Speaker 6: I mean, no, no, no, no, that's not the big red flag. I told her, I'm not really the biggest fan of camping. I tried it once. I really didn't love it. I didn't love it so much that I actually slept in my car. Oh yeah, And apparently for her, that was like the worst thing I could say to her.
Speaker 11: What why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: I don't know. She was so shocked, and she was like, how do you not like camping? Everyone loves camping? Like she was like, what, you've never sent a night an attent, You've never you're in the joy of taking the I don't think I can say that word on the radio.
Speaker 8: Bed you gotta have the rumble with the bear, like, oh my gosh, those are hers.
Speaker 6: She just kept going on and on and on about how great camping was, and I'm trying to force a smile. Then she dragged me to that that sporting good store. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Wait that all happened before you guys went to ri I yeah, dude. The way she played it, the way she described it, is that you said you were new and you were excited about trying it out.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no. She was like going on about it at dinner and then at the store. It just was, it was non stop.
Speaker 3: Okay. She was trying. She was trying to sell you on going camping by showing you all of the things that you could buy and all the things you could use the next time you went out into nature.
Speaker 6: She showed me eighteen different types of canteens. I was like, I get it. Can we go home?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: She should work for you? Should I think?
Speaker 6: I think she's getting a commissioned or she has a lot of stock there or something like that.
Speaker 2: Her last name is actually ari I that's true because I didn't tell you this earlier.
Speaker 3: But Kelly is on the other line right now listening to this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Why how you doing right?
Speaker 13: I'm just gonna stick with what I said.
Speaker 5: On the date, is that everyone does love camping.
Speaker 14: They just need to find the right things to take with them so they feel comfortable.
Speaker 6: That is objectively not true. Not everyone loves what crazy thing to say? You psychlo Oh, we don't have to call anyone names, but if you're going to be a hard on the radio, that's pretty crazy to begin with.
Speaker 3: So okay, everybody likes being on the rails times. You just have to try it and get used to it a little bit.
Speaker 1: That was actually, psycho, you're nervous.
Speaker 9: We can show you all kinds of microphone.
Speaker 2: I mean, Kelly, it doesn't sound like you're listening to.
Speaker 10: Him at all.
Speaker 5: I heard what he said, and I really truly believe that, like deep down, he really likes camping based.
Speaker 13: On other stuff that he said.
Speaker 5: And you know, if I remember, I think he did say that he you didn't have a great time, but you would be open to trying camping again.
Speaker 3: Oh oh really?
Speaker 1: That leading her offsp talk.
Speaker 6: I was just saying that to try to get you to stop tamp explaining to medal.
Speaker 3: Us all the time. Maybe there could be a small nugget of truth to it. Do you think, Mike, are you on board with her?
Speaker 6: Because I hate camping. I don't want to do it. I don't know how to make that autyre.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying sometimes some things are an acquired taste, like coffee or.
Speaker 5: Mess How can anybody not like camping you're in the outdoors or fresh air.
Speaker 6: Why am I still on the phone right now, Like I said this, and you guys are still talking about it. I really don't understand they're.
Speaker 3: Still on the phone because somewhere, deep, deep down, you really do want to see Kelly again. You go out one more time. Even if I'm not saying out in nature, Let's go out in the city, somewhere, somewhere that we would pay for if you're up for it, Mike, No, far away from Aria. That's what we do, Mike. We offer to send you guys out on another day on our dime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's clearly not a match. I mean, camping is clearly her number one thing. She doesn't have time for a man because she's so married to camping.
Speaker 3: She's married to the woods exactly.
Speaker 6: She's gonna marry a bear.
Speaker 3: Okay, at least one more time so she could take some new photos of you for your profile.
Speaker 6: Pick no, because she's gonna drag me to the woods to take those photos.
Speaker 3: Tell you, I'm sorry, we're not gonna able to get a second date for you here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try and see if there's an outdoors the app or something I can find.
Speaker 14: A man on.
Speaker 9: Okay, Oh, there's a good app. It's about how to start a camp fire. It's called Tinder.
Speaker 3: But we were so close to ending on a laugh and the.
Speaker 15: Secondary just missed rookie Jeffrey in the morning, I just got a text at seventy five nine two that says, jeff why is it every time it's extra dreamly clear they're not a good match, you still ask if they'll go out.
Speaker 1: Again, and you always push the side that you know is wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why I do it. Is it because I believe in love against all odds? Does that make me a bad guy? If so called Billie Eilish because you're a bad the bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you thought about that for a while.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I kind of liked it.
Speaker 3: It just shows everybody has a different way on how these dates go. She saw it as green flags, he's interested in camping, he wants to learn. He saw it as being camp shamed within an inch of his life.
Speaker 2: And I saw it as I'm never going to be able to hear that Billie Eilish song again without thinking about you.
Speaker 3: But the one thing that we can learn out of this is that we're always here for you.
Speaker 2: That's true, no matter what good day's bad days, no matter how many bad decisions you make, Absolutely.
Speaker 3: On your side, you will fight for you and offer you second dates.
Speaker 11: Call that person who wasn't calling me back frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You know how Justin Bieber got discovered by Usher on YouTube? Yeah, never tell you, guys how I got discovered. No As I was twelve years old chilling at the mall food court performing this oral trick that I do using one of the corn dogs on a stick. Well, it got lodged in my throat. I started choking. Luckily, one of the many many men who were already gathered around me watching sprang into action, yank to the stick out, and as it dislodged my throat let out a sound like this.
Speaker 1: Angelic.
Speaker 3: After that, the whole room went quiet. Nobody knew the human body could make such beautiful noises, and ever since then, music has been my life. So I'm gonna get my corn dog ready for my brand news in the week. Someone's got to yank it out. You're gonna do it? Coming up right after this, it is time for my song of the week. A handful of experiences that fall into the once in a lifetime category. Yeah, like seeing the northern lights some people never do that, diving with sharks, we never want to do that, or the retreat that I went on sweating with bears.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, I don't think I think.
Speaker 7: I'm full price and bull was it that more than once once in a lifetime for me?
Speaker 3: But here's the deal. There is one that's coming up that all of us can experience, and everybody is talking about it right now because in just a few days, millions will gather on rooftops and in cornfields and on their private helicopters to go up and watch a special solar eclips And I know what a lot of people are thinking. You're like, really, Jeff, that's the coolest thing that's happening, more than the start of the XFL season. Yeah, it is better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is. No one knows that there still doing.
Speaker 3: You're only visible from like one area every four hundred years.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 2: And like I've been reading about this stuff, people once they see one will travel the globe just to witness another totally someone this.
Speaker 4: Morning, just post it.
Speaker 9: I'm on my flight, I'm ready, I am taking a Yes, they're paying thousands of dollars to do this.
Speaker 3: It's that moving to see it in person. Even Tarot card readers are calling this the super Bowl of cosmic spiritual as is. If you have the opportunity to see it, you need to drop everything that you are doing and make this the main priority in your life so that in forty years you can tell your grandchildren from your hospital better wherever.
Speaker 16: I walked out of my job and stared directly into the sun for five full and it was worth it.
Speaker 3: That's why I've been in this bed for thirty seven years, and that's why Granda was missing today. Instead of doing the classic eighties hit by Bonnie Tyler, totally clips of the.
Speaker 4: Hall, My god, it's.
Speaker 3: Young Jeffrey's solar eclips is gonna start right. Don't change much, and I do have I do have a gift for somebody if they want to join me in wearing the protector glass.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't use protection. Okay, Jose's gonna stare wrong.
Speaker 2: They don't fit over my glasses job Ousei'd totally do it, no protection. Yeah, you can't see anything.
Speaker 8: Out action.
Speaker 2: Jeff just realized that he can't read his song lyrics with them.
Speaker 10: No, okay, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: Jeff looks like a fool and Alectus actually look good in them.
Speaker 3: What going on here? She's like, Alexis you're meant to stare at the sun.
Speaker 1: Meant for you.
Speaker 3: I'm in the point when I'm ready, points.
Speaker 16: To every now and then the moon's a little bit jealous of the sunlight on our ground and dealing vanished till the shadows only featured at night, reflecting light while everybody's asleep. Every couple hundred years, the moon gets a chance to take a stand and grab its moment to shine the march to Sanda stage and tear.
Speaker 3: The spotlight away like Kanye at the v amazing sun sallow below into.
Speaker 11: The dark.
Speaker 3: And tried to steal the sun but stole my ears.
Speaker 16: And the people stare up at the awesome cosmic goovent with three D glasses on their eyes.
Speaker 3: SI the slattercers are claiming.
Speaker 16: It's a Hollywood stunt because we all know the world is flat as a plot.
Speaker 17: All the Sheldon's jeweling about celestial body's daughter, Good's body dog.
Speaker 3: And they'll hide.
Speaker 17: All the virgin should be a thankful cousin all the times they probably want a thing sacrifice.
Speaker 12: You talk borrabo kaimod off the cha So.
Speaker 3: Talk what you are doing and take pie.
Speaker 17: Come on, pause your Twitter fights, shut me your post today that cever should the afternoon.
Speaker 3: The lights don't, don't don't wait.
Speaker 12: For cars that a fortnight can characters time.
Speaker 6: Because what you miss it is gone.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 12: Even if you witnessed the homicide, I think nine one one can wait.
Speaker 8: They mean they won't ready diet.
Speaker 2: I'm not your live me through the hospit.
Speaker 12: Don't just stand in it, even if you wasted two minutes upon a modified The moon is not being ouside they were screaming.
Speaker 3: Really accuses the bother myself of doing just to stare up above. I use a bottle boat, Lucky Charles. I've learned it from YouTube. I'm like the cardboard tone starck.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 16: Yeah, once upon a time I had a light in my life, but the moon who blocked it out was named Mark.
Speaker 3: I'm Mark. Forget it anyway. The solar eclips is kind of stuff. Wow, Oh it's over.
Speaker 2: You're amazing, bro, that be so excited. You know, I'm going to the path of totality.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be able to see the whole thing except ricious.
Speaker 2: Check the weather, and it's supposed to be total cloud coverage.
Speaker 9: You gotta be the private helicopter rocket rocket clouds.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, if it makes you feel anybotter, jose is gonna leave a path of totality in the bathroom and he's done, so maybe that's like a good second option.
Speaker 4: I literally will miss.
Speaker 3: It on my phone. Yeah that's right. Oh my god, that's your song of the week text and seventy five nine tell us what you thought about it. We're gonna post the video. Post the video up on our socials, on TikTok, Instagram, on YouTube, all of it at Brook and Jeffrey happy watching the sun everybody. Yeah, yeah, yeah, a.
Speaker 11: Second brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We got a text to seventy eighty five ninety two that says I'm supposed to show up for a court appearance on the day of the eclipse, but thanks to Jeff's song, I'm not going.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: This is once in a lifetime. They can find another key witness for that mob. Try Hello, you are going to get a hit on you if you missed it. Instead of singing the song Total Eclipse of the Heart, I sang my own version called Solar Eclipse is gonna start because coming up soon the eclipse will happen. And I encourage everybody if you can, to please stop what you're doing on that day. It doesn't matter what it is. Go witness a once in a lifetime cosmic phenomenon that you will remember forever. And hopefully people got the message. I'm seeing a lot of other texts coming in seventy five nine to two, Brooke, what are you seeing?
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about this one. Right it says, Hey, jeff are you selling Brook and Jeffrey eclipse glasses?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'd buy them over the merch you were selling it Christmas. Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: I want a lot of work into getting that stuff out.
Speaker 3: There was Brook sid I got to stand by my car host on that.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Although I will say they do have a good point. If we had done like eclipse glasses during Christmas during Christmas? Oh man, those sick Brooke, get on it, okay, Well.
Speaker 4: Brook, look up next to clips.
Speaker 3: But if you missed it or if you want to hear it again, we're gonna put the song up at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube page on our Facebook or Instagram and our TikTok all of it at Brook and Jeffrey and go enjoy that eclipse.
Speaker 11: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Back on the phone. Today, we got Joe who drives a dump truck for a construction company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, we've been.
Speaker 3: Doing it for twelve years, he says, and absolutely loves driving and he wants to haul away today with a victor in this game. It's his number one focus because he's owing one against you all time.
Speaker 11: Brook.
Speaker 3: So Joe, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 6: Hey guys, thank you.
Speaker 8: Joe.
Speaker 2: Can I ask if I beat you? Can I drive the jump truck for a day?
Speaker 6: Fun?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, address.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna find you, Joe. I'm gonna find you in that dump truck and I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, at least let her sit on your lap while you drive.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's passenger and he's not allowed to control the radio when I'm in the driver's seat.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, we'll come to some sort of agreement by the end of this game, me and time. Brook's gonna leave on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. It's right, Joe, Hey, we're sending Brook out of the studio while she heads out. Let's go over the rules. Thirty seconds on the clock to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past but you have to beat her outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Let's go?
Speaker 3: All right, my man, good luck. Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen ninety seven, what TV show hosted by Steve Irwin debuted on Animal Planet Cucodle. An exercise that combines a squat, a push up, and a jump in the air is called what Which continent is home to the tallest mountain in the world Asia? How many years does it take before you have to renew your driver's license in the state of Washington? What type of pasta translates to little tongues in Italian? Pass on? That's all right, Brooks's gonna come back into the studio here, Joe and I see here that Joe is planning a family trip soon to Wyoming. Don't they have the only escalator in like like, there's one escalator for the whole state, and it's in like a shopping mall. Is that where you're going. You're gonna take the family to see the one escalator.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go find that escalator I've never even heard of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about the grand Tee tongs.
Speaker 1: You got the bottom of Yellowstone National Park.
Speaker 3: Jackson, No escalator.
Speaker 2: There's actually a really cool I've been wyomings on my list right now and there's a really cool you dig dinosaur fossil place.
Speaker 10: That's how you know it's boring.
Speaker 1: You should go to that, Joe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, taking the kids there. Want to find and go do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the kids can go dig for dinosaur bars. Joe's going to the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, you can't do both at the same time.
Speaker 3: Brook, You're up? Are you ready?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen ninety seven, what TV show hosted by Steve Irwin debuted on Animal Planet?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 1: What was it called? Steve Animal Planet Wild Beasts.
Speaker 3: An exercise that combines a squat, a push up, and a jump in the air is called which continent is home to the tallest mountain in the world.
Speaker 1: Asia.
Speaker 3: How many years does it take before you have to renew your driver's license in the state of Washington. Interesting for what type of possu translates to little tongues in Italian.
Speaker 1: I'm sounds little to me.
Speaker 3: We'll find out who is right. We're gonna go to the scoreboard to say you boll did with Jose.
Speaker 1: Am too tired to go to work?
Speaker 4: Joe, you got too correct today.
Speaker 3: Nice work, Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't feel very confident Joe.
Speaker 4: Brook God also the same, oh almost same as good Win Brook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's say we're gonna have to arm Rustle for that.
Speaker 6: You're gonna give me the win?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not nice like that.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those dump truck keys, so bad ty.
Speaker 3: Does go to the house on these Let's go over the answers real quick. On this day in nineteen ninety seven, Steve Irwin's Animal Planet show debuted the crocodile Hunter.
Speaker 2: Yeah croky Yeah.
Speaker 3: Exercise that combines a squat, a push up, and and then a jump in the air is called a burpie. Had continent with the tallest mountain in the world is Asia. Mount Everest is on the border between China and Nepal. It takes six years to renew your driver's license in the state of Washington. Or that's how long. That's how long it takes. That's how long you need to do it.
Speaker 1: No big line, big line at the DMV, Jeff.
Speaker 3: The type of apasta that translates to little tongues in Italian is linguine.
Speaker 1: Is the okay, Joe.
Speaker 3: Fortunately it was not enough to beat Brooke. But just we're playing. You do win a pair of tickets to see the Barbie Movie in concert Dance The Night Away with the Barbie Land Syfonetta as they debut their summer twenty twenty four North American Amphitheater tour.
Speaker 6: All right, that sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, are you on the job site right now?
Speaker 6: I'm driving right now, headset on.
Speaker 1: Oh that's smart, that's smart. I was hoping I could get see here. What a dump truck horn?
Speaker 4: Sound like you do a dump truck praying for me?
Speaker 9: Will you go to like any parking lot of any business and just dump everything you didn't do it?
Speaker 6: Let's I've always wanted to do it? Going really fast down the freeway.
Speaker 1: Yeah you, Joe gets you.
Speaker 4: Joe gets you.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, don't get my last day pay check. Everybody has a fear of dump drugs. Thank you, Joe. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks the same time on
Speaker 11: Monday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.