Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 2: At all at all.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: A million bus bus boy listening to show.
Speaker 4: I don't joy yeah.
Speaker 5: Joy, you know you have.
Speaker 6: You you.
Speaker 3: You gotta turn.
Speaker 7: I got to turn the mouth the turn.
Speaker 8: You probably got to turn mouth turn out, turn the word the money.
Speaker 3: Look, come.
Speaker 1: Come out your.
Speaker 9: Uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 10: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 9: You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and all this Steve Harvey got a radio show, Man one more time. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Yeah, I do, man, I thank God for it every day. You know, my message this morning, man, is real clear. It's something that's been on me to share, and it's it's amazing. You know, God can do some amazing things for you. But what happens along the way is and I don't know that I mean to say, but but the fact that God can do some amazing things for you, that comes adversity along with it. Every single time. It just goes without saying. And I uh, I was having a a faily, I mean well not faily, but a hugely successful week. I had never seen this type of hatred before I hadn't seen it. And it's it's a great trick that the devil does. You know, when when God is blessing you and giving you some some some great opportunities in your life as all of you have gone through, and it is. Isn't it amazing how some negative thing crops up and that's what you have to focus on. I found out that I don't have to, but you wind up focusing on it, and your energy goes over to that to try to deal with it, counteract. Wonder why it was happening. You got to make phone calls, what was this about? Blah blah blah blah blah, and and it and it, and it throws you off the course you are on the beginning of the week, I was so grateful, I was so amazed.
Speaker 10: I was really thanking God for opportunity.
Speaker 9: For the brief moment, the enemy slides this little factor in that it causes you and it requires your attention. You have to pay it attention because you don't know what you're going. Wow, man, let me see what this could really be? How much dirt is this really that they're trying to do? And so it requires your attention. But in that attention, you lose your focus on really all the blessings and the good thing that God does for you. The enemy has an amazing trick.
Speaker 10: That he does that. And it was in my head.
Speaker 9: I gotta tell y'all all week long, man, and I was doing some amazing stuff. I was having such a blessed week, man, in terms of press and pr and where God was taking me. And then when I got back, I was talking with my wife, and then I was talking to a good friend of ours and they shared something that really helped me out. And they said to me, new level, new devil. You know it's it's it's something really simple, but new level new devil. Every time you go to another level, every time you go a little bit higher, every time God has a blessing in store for you, every time He moves you in position, do you understand that the enemy's job is to make you not see the blessing, make you not be grateful for it, lose your focus and focus on this that I just threw in your way, this stumbling block, this obstacle, this trickery.
Speaker 10: And man, I was, I was, I got it.
Speaker 9: I just got to tell you, man, I mean it was so filled with hatred that I had to I really spend some time addressing it. I you know, I got publicists on the phone. I said, what's what's happening here?
Speaker 10: Y'all? Not watching this? Y'all not?
Speaker 11: What was?
Speaker 10: What was this attack? You knew?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 10: You didn't know these angles? What was you know? Steve Chill? New level, new devil.
Speaker 9: If you get a promotion on your job, guess what, somebody ain't happy that you got the promotion. So here come the hay. You don't even really know these people. You have no idea. Every time you make a decision to make your relationship with your spouse better, man, this is it.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm gonna start doing.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do this, man, so me and my girl can go on and have this, or me and my man can go on and have this. Watch what happened every single time? Here comes the new level, the new devil, the trick. You don't need to do that. What you're doing that for hers? She don't appreciate it. He ain't gona appreciate it. Look over here, man, look at that right there.
Speaker 10: Ain't he not?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 10: He missed?
Speaker 9: He ain't call you, and he said, it's gonna all types of stuff. It just happens all the time. And I was sitting here talking with this friend, really good friend, very spiritual person, and they said, you know something, Steve. You know, I was talking to Jesus and said I was having this conversation with Christ. And I said, God, for real, you mean to tell me every time that something good happens to me?
Speaker 10: You mean every time I.
Speaker 9: Try to go to the next level, every time you put me on the next level. You mean to tell me that I got to go through this right here? Are you for real?
Speaker 10: And then my.
Speaker 9: Friend said, Jesus said to her, they did it to me, and we just fell out laughing. They did it to me, They did it to him. They did it to him for him to go to the next level. And you know, I was just I was just going over the whole story about the crucifixion and everything that had to be amazing man of all the hate he had, ended, all the prosecuting he had do it. They thought, ultimately, what we'll do is we'll nail him on a cross, crucified, and that'll be the end of him. And we'll put him in this tune and we'll put this big stone up there, and that'll be the end of him. But what they did not know was all you was doing was setting the tone for the next level, because eventually the stone got rolled away and he went and got placed with his father where he was headed to. Anyway, he ultimately knew that his ultimate goal was to get to his father. So when you when you when you thought you were doing what you were doing to him, and you put him in a tune and you put the big stone up in there, and the stone got rolls got rolled away, and he went eventually to where he was trying to get to. That story is in place for all of us to remember that when we are going through some things. Could it be because we're going to a place, you know, It could be just a place in life. It could be just a different level in life. That's all it has to be. But there's going to be the adversarial challenges that come with it, and those are the moments we must expect, expect and take them head on and still not lose your focus or appreciation for what God has done for you. So in light of all of that, I'm able to say today that I thank my heavenly Father, I really do for all the blessing seeds to bestowed upon me and all of the haters, and all of the liars, and all of the backstabers and all those people. When you get through lyon, when you get through stabbing, when you get through gossiping and doing what you do, I'm still going to the next level. I'm still going. You cannot stop what God has in store for you.
Speaker 10: No one can stop that.
Speaker 9: Morning, ladies and Gentlemen's here another day, another blessing. Wow, only God, Man, only, only God, only God. I stand on that one man. I don't mind telling you to be grateful. Yesterday on my fireside Check, my special guest on the show was Doctor Field on the Steve Harvey Network, and on the fireside Chat, a guy came in from Madrid, Spain, and you know what he told me. He said, you saved my life. He said, I was gonna commit suicide. I'm twenty one years old. This guy's live on fireside Chat. He said, but your podcast changed my life. Of course I didn't know what he was talking about, but it turns out he really was talking about the I Heart app, where you can catch the Steve Harvey Morning Show on He said, you say, at the end of your show, talk to God. He'd love to hear from you. I've never been a praying person. I didn't really believe in all that just mumbo jumbo, and I was just in a dark place and I just said, what the heck, let me try. Steve Harvey, he heard me. I found a new purpose in life. And I'm rolling man. So I think he said, Man just every day used to say that talk to God. He loved hear from me. And I was just saying that as a as a throwaway line. I didn't know it. And now I've got to pick up the pace. I got to pay close attention to my clothes remarks because little did I know it was out that somebody heard it and it made a difference. So I thank God for that moment yesterday. So I'm thanking God for the day and hope I can make a difference today. If your presence doesn't make a difference, excuse me. If your presence doesn't make an impact, your absence won't make a difference. I'm trying to be about that. Help me today, God. Shirley Strawberry called it. I said, if your presence doesn't make an impact. Your absence won't make a difference. I'm just trying to be about it today. Help me, Lord Shirley Straw very calling for real, the one and only straight out the sip Mississippi Monica, Uh Junior, and the legend that is Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 10: Well here we go.
Speaker 1: You never know what like that?
Speaker 12: Today I just said, you know, I just heard you say that by saving somebody's life. Can you believe you out here save a life with all the stuff you'd be done, the list that you've done.
Speaker 10: I can't believe my life got saved. That's where I am.
Speaker 2: Your life.
Speaker 10: Here's so many days I can't believe I'm still here. I'm still standing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm telling you, man, Man, Yeah, but you know, man, you don't know.
Speaker 9: And you know, we sit behind these mics every morning and we wake up to try to enlighten, entertain and power encourage people, and we don't know. We just do our job for four hours and then we go off and we and we hope, we hope we did a good one today. And then when you find out that something you said made a difference, it just kind of help. It kind of helps you along the way man. You don't you don't know who's watching, who's listening, right, you know?
Speaker 13: And that's true, Steve, I mean nationwide, domestic, but when you hear about it internationally, that's.
Speaker 1: Just so huge.
Speaker 10: So I got some questions. I gotta try something today. And y'all hanging out.
Speaker 9: We'll be right back with more to Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up next. We got that nephew with them dog gone pranks.
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show?
Speaker 9: Ir We back everybody, or surely'll be back with us just in a moment. So I've taken over the call it duties. You know, it's just Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Why not? It's time now?
Speaker 1: Why not Steve harder.
Speaker 9: To me because I ain't divorced, you on to hear on all the break because I'm gonna get frustrated with this in a minute and it ain't gonna sound pleasant. So look here, it's time for these here prank and and he here come on there.
Speaker 14: This is dreaming of your wife, dreaming of your wife. Let's go catdob.
Speaker 11: So hello, I'm trying to reach Winston. It's Winston, hey, once, and how you're doing?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 11: This is Kevin Man I actually, uh, I work with your wife, Renee. We we met a couple of times. Man at uh at the job. I think you might have been taking a lunch or something. I work like on the on the floor above her.
Speaker 15: Hey, what's up, dude?
Speaker 16: Are you doing today?
Speaker 11: Man? I'm doing good?
Speaker 15: Man Ian?
Speaker 11: What's up? Yeah? Yeah, I wanted to reach out to you, man, and I had some personal I wanted to high let you about you know, personal. Yeah, what personal?
Speaker 16: Like what dude?
Speaker 11: Well, who is this? My name is Kevin? Like I said, Uh, I work, I work on the on the seventh floor. Your wife is on the sixth. But you know we met a couple of times.
Speaker 15: Right, Yeah, I know you said that. I'm I'm trying to picture your face.
Speaker 11: What's up though?
Speaker 15: Doglet me what's up?
Speaker 11: Okay? You're Uh? How's you and Renee's relationship going? Man? What how's y'all's relationship going? What they got to do?
Speaker 10: What you do?
Speaker 11: I mean, I mean y'all, y'all. I mean I'm just y'all been getting along and.
Speaker 15: They need me, me and Rene?
Speaker 11: Fine?
Speaker 15: But what they got?
Speaker 11: What? Hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 9: Hold on?
Speaker 15: You say you want to talk to me about some person you got some person about my wife.
Speaker 16: Well the first time, I'm like.
Speaker 11: What what I wanted to tell you, man, is that for some reason, man, I've been having uh off and on man every other day, I've been having these these dreams at.
Speaker 15: Night please dream like what dude.
Speaker 11: Well, every one of these dreams, man, renee be in them?
Speaker 16: Really?
Speaker 15: So? So you you work with my wife right and you call him my phone telling me you haven't dreamed about my wife. Well, just you know why you dreaming about my wife? Well, you don't worrybout like you don't work right now?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not at work right now, but but not.
Speaker 15: Not night or but nothing. Let me tell you something to be calling me telling about you could have a dream about my wife? What's going on with my wife? What's your name?
Speaker 11: Kevin? I'll tell you what.
Speaker 15: I'm on my way up there right to hell now.
Speaker 11: No, man, I'm not at the job. I'm not where you at. Where you at?
Speaker 15: Let's let's let that get up the tale. Why don't you want let's have face of faith. You you give my number? Why you give my number? Answer my question?
Speaker 11: Now? I asked what I asked one of the guys at the job for your number, man, because doctor, you know, I want to be man the man and just talk to you.
Speaker 15: You know, so y'all sit there and have a conversation about my wife on the job.
Speaker 11: Okay, you know what it is?
Speaker 15: Our good uh uh? This show number on my call id right now. I'm let me call you right back.
Speaker 11: No no, no, no hold on, hold on but not nothing. Hold up?
Speaker 15: You're calling come tell me treams about my faith?
Speaker 11: Well, man, I'm just I'm just trying to be real with you. And that's what I wanted to see, y'all.
Speaker 15: And I appreciate that. I'm gonna be real with you too.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna but I want to I want to see how you'll relationship is going. Man, Man, say what you gotta say, do okay, because see, dog, if these dreams keep happening, it must be faith, man, it must be to me and hug ment for each other.
Speaker 15: Dowd, I don't know. I don't know what you smoke. I don't know who the here you are. But I promise you this. When I get off my job today, I'm coming to wook your and if I found out that you knowing that they're calling my house and hanging up she ain't got nothing that I can tell you?
Speaker 11: What don't they work? Look? Look look man, man? Why is she in all my dreams?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 11: Why is she there about money? What?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 11: Fuck?
Speaker 15: Probably because you didn't look for that for my wife?
Speaker 16: What gonna do is you?
Speaker 15: Man? Now he's not doing that till get to that looking wife every day? What kind of work you do? Huh?
Speaker 11: You said?
Speaker 15: Man? You work on the floor abovefa Is that why she can't need me for lunch?
Speaker 11: No? No, no, I'm in the accounting department. Man, No, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 15: What do you were? You finna be in this book department? As by five more minutes?
Speaker 11: Man, don't you understand that it's got to be fake if she keeps showing up? You know?
Speaker 15: And now that you know what, it doesn't hold on? What what is your last name?
Speaker 11: Dale?
Speaker 15: I got your number? You say you work on the seventh floor or the second floor before you work on?
Speaker 11: I work on the seventh floor. That ain't what you wanting. You ain't got some of the want?
Speaker 15: What's your man's name?
Speaker 11: My last name? Well? Why is she showing up in my dream? Why is she kissing me in my dreams?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 15: I don't let me tell you something. I don't know what the hell kind of dreams your is happening? But when I beat ya, you gonna swear to God you're gonna have with him mother Luther King dreams. You understand me. When I get to your job tomorrow morning, I don't give it. Who do you called? Let's believed on be outside waiting for you.
Speaker 11: Okay? Why making love to me man in these dreams? Because it's just passionate man, when they love me and I love her.
Speaker 15: Man, listen, I'm calling my wife's name, calling my wife's name.
Speaker 11: What what what you want me to call you? Do you know me? You say you know me?
Speaker 15: Right? So you know why I am right?
Speaker 11: I met you a couple of times.
Speaker 15: Man, If you know what I'm calling Renee when I get out there with you, tell you my number.
Speaker 11: You're so violent. I don't even want to tell you. The dude that gave me the man.
Speaker 15: To tell me what you wanting? A dreams sleeping and kissing? I'm my wife?
Speaker 11: Why is your wife kissing me back?
Speaker 15: Kissing me?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 15: Dream about my wife? You have anything else you want to say to them? Okay?
Speaker 11: So so so what I'm supposed to do when I'm sleep and she show up, I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 15: Wait, God, I don't give what you're doing. You just say if I my care, I'm gonna called you a three way with Renee. I want you to tell me that what on the phone?
Speaker 11: Hey, man, I don't even want to go through. I thought we could call and talk reasonable life, like me and dogs.
Speaker 15: If we're gonna talking about now, why come come see me face to face right now? You coming down the phone, Come and see me right to hell now where you leat? I come see you. You ain't got awte your gas.
Speaker 11: I don't want to do up. Man. I'm finna take some sleeping pills so I can get back to my dream.
Speaker 15: You're gonna take this. Look, this is what you're about to take that I got, I got everything I need to know. I will be on the seventh floor to my way for you. I got a special delivery for your Do you understand me?
Speaker 11: Now? What? Let me call her first? Bolling, Hey, I I'll call Renee because me.
Speaker 15: Don't you call her? How to hear you get a nothing? Need away?
Speaker 11: Can you get my wife numb and let me Renee call me? Man, She tells you.
Speaker 15: Oh, hold on, my wife calls you, so you don't care to know?
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, well let me say this though to you. Let me say this to you. Wants to your wife called me and she wanted me to call you.
Speaker 15: Oh my oh, my wife told you to call me.
Speaker 11: Right, come right? Okay, but but but but listen to me once what.
Speaker 15: My wy don't call No, she wanted me to call you.
Speaker 11: Im nephew Tommy from the Steve Harbin Morning Show.
Speaker 15: Y'all wrong for that, ar y'all wrong for that, doll? You know now?
Speaker 11: You wrong for that?
Speaker 15: Dog. Let me tell you something to go to job to hell out of whoever came me. I'm hot as hell, doll. You you come, man, you're over there. Dude, You're wrong, You're wrong.
Speaker 11: Hey, man, I got one more thing now, she Winston. What's the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 15: Last Steve Harvey Morning the Show player, Well that's it, come back.
Speaker 9: We got the c l O and at top of dour seven o'clock we got some musk going on. Don't even worry about all that, but we'll be.
Speaker 2: Back listening Morning show coming up.
Speaker 17: At the top of the hour. We have a treat for you, especially for the ladies. This morning, our special guests will be the one and only Tank.
Speaker 2: That's right, Tanks, and he's got a brand new single.
Speaker 17: Before we get started. It's called a big tour. To tell us about all of that at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo.
Speaker 2: This is from Rondell in Atworth.
Speaker 17: Rondell says, I've been with my girlfriend for two years and I pay her rent. She wanted me to relocate to Atlanta to be with her, and I asked if I could stay with her for two weeks.
Speaker 2: She said no.
Speaker 17: I didn't expect her to be this selfish. Should I rethink our relationship?
Speaker 9: You absolutely should. I'm paying your rent? Yeah, and then you asked me to come. Did she ask him to live with her in Atlanta?
Speaker 17: No, no, she yeah, she just wants, you know, for him to come down and relocate to relocate to Atlanta.
Speaker 10: So then he said, can I stay with you for two weeks? Two weeks?
Speaker 9: She said, no, bruh, These rent payments cease immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, listen to me.
Speaker 10: Even now you all may have to stay with me on this.
Speaker 9: But even in benefit packages, there are things called benefit packages that men provide for women who are not their steady, and they have them benefit packages, and they come in the gold, silver, and platinum, and anytime you get rent, you're up into the silver platinum.
Speaker 10: Rent help is a gold package.
Speaker 9: But if a man provides you an athlete or entertainer provides you with a silver or platinum package where they pay the rent, that always come with the stimulation stipulation that I can come by there. You have been given out unbeknownst to yourself. You've been giving out either a silver or platinum package. Therefore you should be entitled to stay there. This stuff right here, I've heard about so many times. I don't know how it's coming to my mind like this, but i've anything wrong people talking about it.
Speaker 10: And you have been passing.
Speaker 9: You heard you have benefit and so in the silver platinum packages you should always be allowed to go by there on call.
Speaker 10: Platinum you damn to stay there and nothing no one else is loud or silver is you know?
Speaker 18: We got it.
Speaker 17: Clearly he doesn't know the rules. Yeah, he young, all right, Yeah packages, stop the rent payments, all.
Speaker 10: Right, and I'm moving to think the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moving on to Erica and Tacoma.
Speaker 17: Erica writes, my work husband is getting married and I was cool with his wife. She hand delivered my invitation and said she is cutting off the work wives and female friends. I jokingly said I'd share him with her. She uninvited me.
Speaker 2: Why can't she take a joke?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 10: How you thought that was funny?
Speaker 2: It was, Yeah, I'll share him with you, girl?
Speaker 14: What this was no time for you to start your stand up Korea? This Yeah, not the time out of the web.
Speaker 10: She can't take a joke.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm cool with my work husband's wife to.
Speaker 3: Me and Jackie.
Speaker 10: Oh jacket. Oh, I keep buying the popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, supporting the kids.
Speaker 10: Them because I was looking at you, calling Tosh can't have a work wife.
Speaker 2: No, he can't, but I can have worked.
Speaker 6: I was just.
Speaker 19: Calling Tosh can have a work wife out No, no, but Tomy is my work husband.
Speaker 10: We don't get a divorce soon, though, because because I won't do right. Yeah, he don't do right? All good?
Speaker 2: Oh, all right.
Speaker 17: Moving on to uh Tanasha and Shreveport, Tanasha says, I get so turned off because my new guy has a smell whenever he gets overly excited while we're intimate, it gets increasingly worse. So I told him, and uh, he said, I don't smell like roses either. I was trying to how why did he get so defensive?
Speaker 9: Well, let me help both of y'all out here. That's just an opportunity to help both y'all. When y'all get together. This what's called the fs Oh what is that? That's a funky situation. So when y'all to get together them endormed, everything that's coming out, dude, dude, deal in dipherence and the hormorphodites and all of that that y'all got going on is swelling up and it's producing a mile ordorous functatiousness. And you all, I think you all need loom Me Loomy is looking. I've seen this commercial on TV. You might want to try Loomy because LOUI looks like it works everywhere. And they got loom it from me in now. So so y'all can just go down there that same aisle and get the girl's version and the man's version. And it goes from on to your pits to your privates, and that's what the commercial says, from your pits to your private y'all just need just have it before y'all get started.
Speaker 10: Just sit there, just get both hands snapped it up and just love it.
Speaker 1: Loom me down, Lot me down. I a song, loom me down, some loom.
Speaker 10: They move me down for sure. Put on me.
Speaker 1: There, I keep it all over me all right, put on me everywhere.
Speaker 19: Okay, we're gonna send yeah, okay, okay, little me down all right.
Speaker 2: Last one, Steve, last one.
Speaker 1: This is thank you.
Speaker 10: Commercials.
Speaker 2: This is from Catherine and Gary. All right, last one. She says.
Speaker 17: I'm in a group of my peers and we take a bus to the casino once a month. My male friend usually saves a seat for me next to him on the bus. There was a new lady next to him this week, and he barely spoke to me.
Speaker 2: Do I let him know that my feelings were hurt? Or do I wait to see what he does next week?
Speaker 9: You can go ahead and that fine lady gonna be in that seat next week. See you see your little male friend. Y'all Your friends, y'all ain't friends with benefits. Y'all just going down there to gamble. And I think it's hurt for you know. He could have said, hey, baby. Look, you know, listen, I got up. I don't know how he could explain it to you. I got ain't no way to explain that. Let's see this field, you know.
Speaker 17: Yeah, he can tell you better. I can show you better than I can tell you. That was one of those situations.
Speaker 9: I know it kind of hurts you, but then you know, going down there. I'll tell you what though, when you hit that jackpot with the nickel, just hold.
Speaker 2: Up to see what the nickels about.
Speaker 9: Forty five dollars, sixteen thousand nickels. They forty dollars, hollering like they didn't hit the powerball. I've been in Casino when it happened. They on the nickel machine. Now why they're on that bus. See if you down there at the crap table, you was down there at the high roller section. You ain't got to take the bus down there.
Speaker 10: You on that bus that.
Speaker 9: Weekly us they go down there, Okay, So them them nickel quarter people, quarter people, okay, penny yeah, quarter.
Speaker 10: Dollar dollar long.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Colo. I think coming up at the top of the next week, our special guests will be the one and only Tank. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show, Hey, y'all as promised. We gotta, we gotta, we got a family member. Man, He's always come to us when he's got new music. So we walking him back with open arms, man to hear this brand new single it's called before We Get Started.
Speaker 10: And he's also.
Speaker 9: Launching a twenty five city tour that he's gonna tell us about, and uh, the upcoming debut album, well not debut deluxe album, what a Me in her debut this morning. So much music got hits after hits. We glad to have him back, y'all. Let's get to it.
Speaker 10: Please, Welcome back to the show to one and only our boy.
Speaker 18: Tank got the money, the money.
Speaker 10: Welcome, How you dead man?
Speaker 6: I've been good, man, I've been really good man. I feel like I'm getting younger man. You know, we've done this for a whole lot of times. You know, I feel like the handsome times of turning back on me.
Speaker 11: You know, I feel good.
Speaker 6: My needs are good, Steve, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: That's that's good. That's good right too.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They ain't what they was, but they all right though, still being I could jump a little bit. Yeah, I was in the gym and jumped over a weight bitch, felt real good about myself.
Speaker 1: Real different hide all.
Speaker 10: But it was good though.
Speaker 6: I'm I reviewed it in their heavy steelers. I've sent you with the you know, you put the pictures out and you know you.
Speaker 11: Had the little all on.
Speaker 6: You know, it was shiny, had a little you know, had a little pad level vibe to your skin.
Speaker 9: I said, oh right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna give me some more oil.
Speaker 10: Though I'm out of.
Speaker 2: And you're out of oil.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna get more. You know I've done there. I just found out you go to Costco. Lord have mercy. Anyway, let's get on with.
Speaker 1: Your Yeah, this is a bad team. Listen, man, you got this.
Speaker 9: New single call before we get started. Uh, and it's it's it's flying up the charts.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: We're gonna hear it this morning. But before we do, man, let's talk about it. Tell us about the new single before we get started.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 6: You know what's crazy is that, like there's so many talented people out here. Man, I just want to get props to all the creators out there that you know that are just waiting for an opportunity to be seen.
Speaker 11: To be heard.
Speaker 16: And you know this guy has sent me this record. Man.
Speaker 6: He has been sending me records for years, and I always be like, man, it's just gonna getting the direcords, just missing something, just missing something. And you know, you think that after all this time, like he would give up.
Speaker 11: And he did not.
Speaker 6: And he sent me this record a little while ago, and I said, I said, boy, I don't know what's going on with you right now, but you just sent me a single, a big record, and I recorded, I said, I said, I want to sing it just the way you sang it. Shout out to the producers and business Boy and all those guys, and Dirt Fader is the guy who sent it to me. And I just as soon as I heard the record, I'm fell in love with the record. I was, I was, you know, I'm one of those guys. I don't have to write everything. I don't have to produce everything. When I hear some talent, I hear something something real and solid, I need to be a part of.
Speaker 10: I'm on it.
Speaker 16: And that's what this record is.
Speaker 6: And I needed some you know, I listened because I've been doing the slow thing for a long time. Y'all know me for the slow thing. Y'all know me for the slow kind of ned. You know what I'm saying, keep a bedroom.
Speaker 16: In a good space.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, like, yeah, I promote pregnancy.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying, like that's my.
Speaker 6: But this one, this one right here, I finally can get you on the dance floor. You know what I'm saying, I finally get you that true step. You know what I'm saying that you really want to be a.
Speaker 16: Part of it. So that's that's what this record represents.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 6: It's just some good, feel good R and B temples that I think we need out here right now.
Speaker 9: Well, let's get to it, man. This is a new single by Tank. Before we get started, and.
Speaker 18: Before we get started, I know your heart has got it.
Speaker 10: I know, all right big money.
Speaker 5: And before we get started, I know your hearts got it.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 8: To little bit that tyll anyway, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 7: In it that can't make you crazy.
Speaker 8: You can come me, Tad, you can be no baby, I thank you, pick you up to it, Shiver, wrinkle.
Speaker 18: Craze and you could come me, Tad. Before we kid and study.
Speaker 7: Hard, scut it.
Speaker 1: Let's all out on the bigger invest.
Speaker 18: And on they before we can study.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get over.
Speaker 2: It takes boy, fav.
Speaker 20: I know it's hard to trust. I know it's hard to brush. Just showed us off and get back to it when your heart is crushed.
Speaker 10: I promise.
Speaker 1: I just want to get that.
Speaker 20: Broken heart of rush and word to this honey pack. Nobody hard as up and not getting money faithfully so with since God we trust, and I swear that we're gonna ball okay for.
Speaker 1: God in us.
Speaker 18: I just want to see you shining.
Speaker 20: Like some Cardie buffs once you win that made back not a party bus.
Speaker 10: But before we get it started up, before I.
Speaker 20: Black caught it up real, gonna help you, hell baby, I can see your got us up, bron, gonna make your strong baby, keep you black hearted up.
Speaker 10: I see that you're the business baby.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to put up to.
Speaker 18: Buy the bust. I felt like about it.
Speaker 1: Got it you ready, got it?
Speaker 18: Ain't do it? May can't they go crazy?
Speaker 8: You could call me tad. You could be my pabes got me to buy the bust, call it. I'll take you that, make it run to it, shiver wing, go crazy and you could coll me tag.
Speaker 18: You could be my pain and.
Speaker 5: Before we get started, Alloy your heart got it? Till it with that tin the dove before we get started.
Speaker 18: Alloyr heart gott it.
Speaker 1: To live with that tin.
Speaker 18: Before we get started.
Speaker 1: I know your heart is got it.
Speaker 18: I know, till it with that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we'll be right back, talk about it before we get it started, about about it.
Speaker 10: At all.
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show?
Speaker 9: All right, We back everybody, and we just heard a smoke our special guests this morning as our boy Tank Tank. We just played this man before we get started. And this is the first time I've heard you do a little bit more up tempo record.
Speaker 6: Man, is what's needed, you know what I'm saying. I think it's just the timing is perfect, you know what I mean.
Speaker 16: And and and like just kind of.
Speaker 6: Segueing into you know, like getting out on this road and and and really rounding out the show and what people expect to hear from me and see from me, Like this is just another opportunity show wise to give them some different layers.
Speaker 9: Well, hey man, let's talk about that because you're going on a tool right, you got to pick tool coming up twenty five centy tour.
Speaker 16: What you man cook up? My name on it.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 16: R and B money is what I live by.
Speaker 6: You know what I left off of uh and going on the tour with me off Kerry Hillson and Carl.
Speaker 3: Army.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 16: There's all close to this store too. It's grown and sexy.
Speaker 11: Put it on.
Speaker 6: But you got to put that on in order to come to this show. So when the last time you got a chance to put some real clothes on outside of Eastern you understand what I'm saying. I'm talking you know, get you got the opportunity to put this clothes on and go out on the real date and and move around and have some expectations at the end of the night, like.
Speaker 9: That's what just this what R and B music does, That's what I meant myself. Get fly, Stop ironing them damn white T shirts, growing raw, get a better go see some grown and sexy music. Man, this boyter wrote this song him and his part unless they came out with before we get Body, The Body, The Body, The Body.
Speaker 10: Four week, get it starty your heartest God, No.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm gonna get on one of these records. In the background, that's Roscoe Wallace in the back up. I gotta get on one it easy.
Speaker 16: You have to see one more time.
Speaker 18: About it.
Speaker 9: Like that.
Speaker 10: No, you gotta have that extra Tommy.
Speaker 1: See that's why you don't.
Speaker 10: That's what you don't understand. By soul.
Speaker 9: You you need the loud singer. They ain't ever made it. Get hold of your song and show you why he ain't made it. Bodybout it, the body about it, and then try to act like you before we get it started. Then you try to act like you know it.
Speaker 10: Hey, take man, we're gonna put this in rotation.
Speaker 16: Pardon, I need it. I need it. I also need the ring tone of your body about it.
Speaker 6: I need that.
Speaker 21: I appreciate your gonna use that as a community. Just so we do this in remembrance of the Lord. And it's right here. Wine represents his blood and this cracker represents his body about it.
Speaker 11: We love you, man, We got you man.
Speaker 10: We're gonna take care of you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 16: I appreciate you. Man. Y'all family, you know, I love y'all to death.
Speaker 10: Man, thank you. Broody thebout it.
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show?
Speaker 2: All right, Tommy, So you have a question for your uncle.
Speaker 18: What is it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 14: You know, just you know, you know, sometimes you got to ask the hard questions. Sometimes you gotta ask the serious questions, you know.
Speaker 1: And uh on the air, you're about to do it right now.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you know, because I got people that come to me that always want to have questions. You know, they want to come to timing, you know, ask on this, ask of that, and you know there's some questions that are just heavy, you know.
Speaker 10: And uh so I want to ask you, man, how long?
Speaker 14: How long should you day a woman before you meet her husband?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: You know these people want to know that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: So I'm just asking how long should you day a woman before you meet her husband?
Speaker 10: You feel me? I mean, you know it's I'm asking that's all you know.
Speaker 9: To help you out, I would strongly suggest that you date her as long as you possibly can before this meeting occurs, because usually upon meeting the husband of the woman you're dating, there's usually some time some type of violent crime involved during that process. Because men are not the same as women, our reaction to that is going to be a one of the violent nature.
Speaker 10: And when you violated a man's.
Speaker 9: Backyard, when you violated his playground, when you violated something that he's dedicated his life to who has been in the pursuit of making her happy.
Speaker 10: You do not understand.
Speaker 9: The retribution, the level of which this man will do in terms of revenge, and there is no limit, and you will be the recipient of it. So I strongly suggest that you date her as long as you can before that meeting.
Speaker 10: Occurred, long as you can before the meetings. Let me wrate that down as long as you can. Steve. Yeah, it just went so deep into you know.
Speaker 6: Uh it was.
Speaker 9: And that's just a simple question. It really as just simple. But see that the results ain't gonna be simple. So what I'm trying to do is I'm trying to save a life here.
Speaker 1: You know, you're in the business of saving lives.
Speaker 9: Yeah, see, you got the church that's in the soul saving business. Time in the life saving business. I mentioned your boys. I'm trying to save their life. And look like I got a couple of old foods that need little help to go ahead.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 14: You got the part of the brain that used to remember everybody's phone number?
Speaker 10: What is that part of the brain doing?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 17: What is it?
Speaker 10: What is it doing?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 9: It's gone dog, It don't do that no more? You know, you know, you lose what you don't use. That part of your brain is gone. That's that's gold number all numbers.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, So that other number, that memorizing people's number, that section of the brain is gone. It's lied on it.
Speaker 9: It has changed. It's kind of like the evolution of animals. You know, like some animals develop web feet because they was around water a lot. You know, we just developed. You know, the smart phone made us dumb people. So bring me to another question, un limits, So I get this in real quick.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 14: We used to be able to slam the phone down and hang up on people back in the day, and that privilege is gone. What can we do to bring that feeling back? You know that it's just gone. We can't really hang up on somebody, can't slam it down. Well, what you gotta do now is you gotta FaceTime people and then you know, throw up that middle finger and then click off.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's all you got left now, FaceTime middle fanger off. Yeah, so that'd be the last visual. She would replace it with a visual with a sound. Throw that frank up to clear it off. No, no, oh no, he didn't slip me in. Hey, And then you trying to get him back on your zoom so you can give it to them, But then they see their little camera come up.
Speaker 10: Now I know that zoom. I'm not gonna answer that, so thank you. Appreciate little time and time.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, all right, Uh, coming up next it is the nephew.
Speaker 17: Yet again, the ignorance continues with the prank phone call right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 17: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is but what is she doing in my house? We'll get into that find out what that's all about if we get an answer to that question in just a few but right now it is.
Speaker 2: Time for the nephew and today's prank phone call you got for us after.
Speaker 14: Certainly this prank right here goes out to the greatest man ever in my life, the greatest man ever, my daddy. Humblus up your miles, sing you. This goes out to my daddy right here. This is his favorite prank. And actually he made me put this on a CD, and as much time as he can fit on the CD. He just wanted to keep hearing it in rotation until he got to the end of the CD. This Frank was on there thirty two times. This right here is can I have your kidney? Can I have your kidney? I miss you, Daddy.
Speaker 10: This for you, man.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a brother Conley. This is kindly. How you doing, bro? This is Deacon Patterson called him from the church. How you doing today, Deacon Patterson? Yeah, just doing finding yourself, sir. I'm doing good, doing good. And you know the church is behind you on what you're going through. When we were praying for you, man, we know all about the you know you're going in the surgery on Friday to get your get your prankers removed. So I wanted to give you a call man, have a word of prayer and let you know that we all are pulling for you, and we know that that the man upstairs is going to pull you through the success. Well, God bless and keep you, uh that, Deacon, God blessing keep you because I tell you I'm going through something here. Me and my wife, we've been talking about it and we've been praying on it, and it sure's a wonderful thing to know that your church is with you and and y'all thinking about me in prayer. I I really had to take this, this to the Lord. This is a serious thing with me and h I ain't never had an operation before in my life, and I know I needed my wife have made it clear, the doctor that made it clear, and I believe I'm ready to go forward with Deacon It was that Deacon Patterson.
Speaker 16: That's right.
Speaker 11: I haven't I have been. I've been to church probably about uh probably about eight months now. You've pretty much been out most of the time. Yes, I have been out of here. Yeah. Yeah, so I've seen you a couple of times. But I wanted to call and and and and put a word in for you and let him, you know, let you know that we all praying for you at to church. He's the Lord, can't get back. And then we know our for Friday is gonna definitely be a great success. Yes, and we're gonna give the victory to who the victory, Yes, sir, he's the victory. He let me. Let me let me have a word of proud with your brother con if you don't mind, just by your head from me, Father God, we ask right now, we ask right now that you touch brother Conley as he goes in on Friday, please put your hands on him. We ask father that you hold on to the doctor that's getting ready to go and to put surgery on it. Yes, we asked that you make sure that the doctor he's got a strong eye on that morning walk with him. We asked that that that he got a steady hand when he got the scoppel in his hand. We asked that you hold on to him please as it goes into a surgeon because we don't come side the morning. The victory gonna belong to Brother Conley and the Lord. Thank you Lord. We know all of is but we we we asked that you take that painters and you remove it out success, close him back up like it will never been into the end before. Walk with me, kid that's what we're asking. We ask your Lord. At the same time that they're removing this pancreas Lord, we asked that your reach around his backside and we asked that you tout his kidney. Lord, touch his kidney and make it whole, make it one hundred and ten percent. We want you to make that that kidney like it's been next best kidney. It was a beacon. Deacon that's deacon, Deacon whoop packed Dexon Castle. Yes, you know you're saying they nuncer there. There's nothing wrong with my kidney, Deacon. I'm doing I'm doing fining. The lordest Lordest then made it. Well, he's gonna work on my packreage. That's what the doctor's operating though. They don't prap me forward, and that's what they plan to remove. So really, my kidney is fined. They did what they called it when they me in my eyes and everything else is fine. He ain't working on nothing but my packreage, sir, right right, right, Well, let me say I'm glad you brought it up this this wouldn't we want to call you? Uh what I want to ask you? And I know we we you know we've never meant. What I was gonna ask you was Yeah, And I know this is. I hate to come at you in the final hour and you're getting ready to go have certain and all that, But if you don't mind it when they go in on Friday morning and and remove that paincreous out, do you think that that that that they could go in and get one of your kidneys? Because I need one hold hold on, just met Diggon.
Speaker 9: What you say?
Speaker 11: What you say? See see see what else? I've been going through myself with a little helmet. And I'm wondering if if I need a kidney, And I'm wondering if you can give me one of yours when they go in and get your paint, because they gonna already have your open. Did you say you wanted them to take one of my kidneys? Yeah, and give it to me because I need one. You need a kidney?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: But what I mean you already gonna be laying there open? Wait a minute, mister, you need a kidney. I need help with my packers. You gonna call me with this? Ain't no work of the Lord. Now you say you a dickon like I said, dick and Patterson my name. But see what I'm asking you? If what me man, brother Connley, what harm is that? If you already open and laying on the table. Oh, you ain't heard a dang I said, have you? I said, I'll be there. You crazy as hell? Now what I'm gonna have to do. I'm gonna need to call the pastor because here's something going on here. You say you knew you managed to mister matter of fact, you too knew to know who you're talking to? What what? What I'm saying is you have two two like you said, you say they did the MRI. I God, don't give up what I said they did. Man, I got two kidneys. You got to one of your advand that's your problem. Mister. Let me tell you something. I'm trying to get well, and you call them with this. You say you're a new dicker. You so, and you won't be at that church loan. I tell you that because if I ever get close to your sister, we got some richman to do. What is this gonna hurt for you to give me one of them kitteners? If both of them, if both of them kitteners is good, ain't gonna hit him? Thank you?
Speaker 15: You ain't getting my kiddney, man, ain't gonna head?
Speaker 11: What's wrong with you? Say? Man? All I'm saying is, if you're gonna be opening laying on the table, what is it gonna hurt? I hit got me? Mold? Now you're gonna tell him? Impe me laying on the table. What kind of a pull you in charge of? Mister? Let me tell you something I was I need to meet you before I get to the hospital and nobody can help take got nothing man getting in yours, and I can tell you that we own you won't feeling the thing I got that it's too many games going on in the church today. I'll be you're gonna call and talk me out of one of my kidding as man, I'm trying to live just like you, trying to let Nod take care of me. Because what you talking about I ain't got a thing to do with Jesus. You can kiss my and get off my phone. That's what you can do. Can I say one more thing to you? What as you listen to me?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 11: I do to listen to you, and you ain't talking about nothing that's got nothing to do with what's going on with me. Mister, you're running the game. If I could get to you, I put land in your What you're not just say one more thing and then I'm gonna let you go. Is you're listening for what? Bless if you time it from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got thanked by your daughter.
Speaker 16: Oh Lord, have.
Speaker 11: That girl, Lord have mercy, Lord have much Jesus you all right? Please forgive me Lord merse whoa Yo, I'm gonna have to Lord, have mersey. My heart is time painting. Hell, Lord have mercy. Jesus, brother, col I gotta ask you one more thing, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land to Steve Harby.
Speaker 10: More show, Oh man, what you think still stupid?
Speaker 9: Much?
Speaker 1: To still believe that?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 10: I still believe? Are you still stupid? It's like a give it.
Speaker 9: You shot us every now and then when you make an intelligence statement that throws us.
Speaker 1: But it's just right there, assistent.
Speaker 14: But I will be stupid tonight at the Barclays Center tonight with thirteen twelve more people, all of us are.
Speaker 10: Coming at you. Comedy explosion.
Speaker 14: It's an explosion April fools, baby, you don't want to miss it. It's going down tonight at the Barclays Center. Got a few tickets left, and everybody is in town, right here in New York City, So be ye ready laying in the cut is the Comedy Factory, Baltimore, Maryland, Comedy Factor, Baltimore, Maryland.
Speaker 10: That is April nineteenth and twenty tickets on sale right now.
Speaker 17: It sure all right, nephew, thank you, Coming up next Strawberry letter. Subject, but what is she doing in my house? We're gonna find out right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here.
Speaker 2: Right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 10: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 17: Thank you nephew. Subject, but what is she doing in my house? Dear Stephen Shirley. I'm remarried and I was living my best life until my stepdaughter graduated college and moved back in with her mom. My husband has two children from a previous marriage, and my bonus son is a sweetie. But the girl is a stepdaughter for a reason. She has caused problems in my home from day one. She was sixteen when we got married, and she stayed one weekend at her house and she found my weed stash wore a brand new shirt of mine and let a whole roast go to waste because she left it out all night. Her own mother admitted she was being vindictive after her dad got married. My husband doesn't see it that way. He's always said she's just a free spirit. Now that she's graduated from college, she put her da on a payment plan. He thinks it's cute, but I don't. He has to give her money on the first of the month for her hair, nails, and lashes, and he gives her money mid month to help her save up for her own apartment. She works out a daycare and is not interested in getting a job in her field because she likes kids. I suggested she major in early childhood education, but she told me she doesn't take advice.
Speaker 2: From someone that only has a high school diploma.
Speaker 17: My backhand game is strong, and I've batted at her a few times and missed. My husband knows we cannot be around each other for long, so I was shocked when I came home yesterday and all of her.
Speaker 2: Luggage was lined up in my living room.
Speaker 17: He said she'll be staying with us because she can't get along with her mom. I'm not having it, I told him either she goes or I go.
Speaker 2: How could he do this?
Speaker 17: Well, your husband was dead wrong for this. We all know that he obviously doesn't care about or even know the rules, because he should have discussed this with you about her moving in, you all should have had You should have had some dialogue about this. The rules are, you don't put anyone before your wife. You don't do this without letting your wife know. You don't let your grown daughter run you run your household. Dad, You guys, you know you're gonna have to set some boundaries for the daughter, and you would have been able to do that had you known she was moving in beforehand, because clearly she doesn't have any boundaries. She's all in your stuff and your stash and your clothes and all that. It's not like you, guys are newlyweds. You've been married for at least six years. She was sixteen, so she's been doing this and going through your things and all that for a while. You and your husband are just not on the same page when it comes to the daughter. She shouldn't be allowed to disrespect you or your household. This girl is trouble. If a person can't get along with their own mom. There's definitely some sort of disconnect going on, But the real issue is when is she moving out?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 17: Have you guys talked about that. She has a job, she can she's saving up money for an apartment and all that. With her attitude, this can't be a permanent situation because her president's presence is making you miserable in your own home. You want to fight this little girl, you want to fight her, don't do that. You're the adult here, so don't stoop to her level. I think your real fight is with your husband.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, let me just start at the bottom of the letter. What I normally don't do. She can't get along with her mom. I'm not having it. I'm told her either she goes, I go. How could he do this right here? First of all, she not coming here. She not coming here. You came home and you shocked yesterday all her luggage was lined up in your living room. He says, she gonna be staying with us because she can't get along with her mama. Well, she can't get along with a mama. She can't get along with me. But that's goin to be you and her and her mama. Problem though. See, her mama problem can't become my problem. If you can't get along with your mama, and clearly you can't get along with me, then the place you're gonna have to work it out with is at your mama's house. You're not coming over here. Your husband can't force that on you, and she got to go. And I think you laid out the best Aultmato. It's either her or me. But see, I don't know why you're saying that, because I'm not leaving my house for nobody. She gone, I'm telling you right now. She gone by Felicia. So let me tell you why I feel that way. Ever since she graduated college, your stepdaughter, she'd have moved back in with her mama, and you got your son, got two kids from previous marriage. Your son is a great guy, but the stepdaughter and caused problems from day one. She was sixteen when y'all got married, and she stayed one week ind at y'all house. Found your weed stash. You don't know how to hire stuff good, wore a brand new shirt of mine and let a whole roast go to waste because she left it out all night. Now, Helen, you're in here stealing weed, wearing my clothes and throwing away food. You'd have been out of here tomorrow. Her own mother admitted that she's being vindictive after her dad got remarried, married and your husband don't see it that way.
Speaker 10: He says, she got a free spirit.
Speaker 9: That ain't what that is now she'd done graduated, and she don't put her dad on the payment plan.
Speaker 10: He thinks it's cute.
Speaker 9: He got to give her money on the first for her hair, nails and lashes, and he gives up money mid month to help her save up for her own apartment, which I don't think she's saving. She don't seem like the saving type. She works out of daycam. It's not interested in getting a job in her field because she like kids. But that's what happens in college. We had these kids declare major when they don't even know they self. She found out she'd rather works with kids, then they have a job in the major that she got. I suggested she major in the early childhood education. She told you she don't take advice when somebody just got a high school diploma. Then this lady said, my backhand game is strong, and I batted her a few times and missed. Well, let's chalk this up your backhand game.
Speaker 10: Obviously ain't strong ball.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say that, you ask Steve missing.
Speaker 17: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's strawberry letter? Subject but what is she doing in my house? And we'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 17: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is, but what is she doing in my house?
Speaker 9: Well that's the question. Well what she doing in your house? Is your husband allowed her to move back in? Now, she's been creating problems ever since y' all married. She'd been the stepdaughter from hell. Uh, she didnet found your weed, she'd have wore your clothes and she'd have left out the food. I don't know how this worked at y'all house, but that would have been a death sentence at my house. First of all, my daddy didn't smoke weed. But if i'd have got into that Canadian winds up under that base cabinet in the kitchen sink, if i'd have pulled out the Canadian windsor.
Speaker 10: Yeah, huh, the whole fifth.
Speaker 2: What would have happened?
Speaker 9: Boy, you don't even want to stay. You do not understand what would have happened to me. I'm not on this radio show. I'd have never had a comedy career. I wouldn't even exist today. No nothing, nothing, no warde shows, nothing. I would have jumped over all the mistakes I made. I'd have never gotten married. I'd have never I'd have never ever said the wrong name at the beauty pageant el Emma, Oh god, I.
Speaker 10: Would have missed so many monumental moments in my life.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have been called blue cheese.
Speaker 9: Hell no, I'd have been called Swiss cheese holes in my face. But Daddy would have knocked me down for please so now and now she's at your house. She's she's a user. She got your husband on the payment plan to pay for her hair. Her nails are lashes. Give her money mid month to help her save her phone apartment. She work out a daycare. I ain't interested in getting a job in her field because she like kids. Then you suggested to her, did she get an early childhood education degree? She told me she don't take advice from somebody with high school diploma. Oh, You can say that if you want to. But a lot of people take advice from people with high school diplomas. The whole strawberry letter is wrapped around a man that don't have nothing but a high school diploma. Because actually asked Shirley, you asked, Steve, you're talking to a high school diploma person. That's all I got. Ever had never got close to a degree. I ain't have enough. I didn't have enough hours to become a sophomore. It was there three years. Then you told the biggest lie, you said, my backhand game is strong. I batted her a few times in miss Well, your backhand game ain't strong no more. No see Serena Williams got a strong back head, and you don't have a strong backhand. You got a hand that used to be strong back in the day. That's what you got, but you ain't got no strong backhand on see elas Villa Harvey. Her backhand game was strong. Oh I never seen a miss. I ain't even see it coming. Oh my mama was slick with her. She'd have her hand down by her side and it was just come up and it will be like up, take my whole lip up. Wow, us Ville, Harvey had a back hand game. Now your husband knows that y'all cannot be around each other for long. So I was shocked when I came home yesterday and all her luggage was lined up in my living room. She said, he'll be she'll be living with us because she can't get along with her mama. Well, that's hung and her damn mama problem. She can't get along with her mama. So you're finna make me get along with this?
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 1: No, you're not.
Speaker 10: No, you're not.
Speaker 9: See I tell you what, you move in here. But I'm finna make her life hell though. Yeah, yeah, I'm finna make her life hell. Ain't nothing she do gonna work out. I'm gonna tell you that right now.
Speaker 18: Yep.
Speaker 9: She can't bring no weed up in here, she can't bring no food in here. I'm gonna wear all her damn clothes. Her life gonna be miserable as hell. That stash money you giving her, I'm finna take it. I'm finnah show up. I'm gonna put her lashes on everything. I'm gonna be just sitting up in the house.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna put her lashes on and be sitting he got her nails on everything. She come in the house and be like this here, hey, and you ain't gonna be able to go down there to that place this week because I already been down there. They told me tell you, hey, though, this was the look they was gonna put on your hands. So I just thought I'd bring it in here and see you. Yes, she'll wake up in the middle of the night. I'll be sitting in the chair across the room with my feet up on the bed, looking at her, cleaning my pistol.
Speaker 10: I'll be doing all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: She going the bathroom and be notes type taped on the handle, This is your last flush.
Speaker 1: I had a little stuck.
Speaker 9: I have a note written on her bathroom mirror in lipstick. Your lipstick is gone because I used it to lead this note for you on the middle. Oh, I aggravate this little young See what you can't do is you can't out You can't out last me when it comes to that game. Plus we in my house. Yeah, you know, like the chest, she's seeing it at the kitchen table. I take all the screws.
Speaker 2: Out, make her fall when she sits down.
Speaker 9: Break her ass. See you're not Finna do nothing. I'm finna. Have you where you scared to do anything? I'm put alarm on refrigerator when you open the door. I'm talking about a lot like that. Fire alarm to be on your house. I do all types of stuff up.
Speaker 1: Watch the TV in your house.
Speaker 10: TV. I have it rigged.
Speaker 9: Where when she put her fingerprint on remote to cut it on, it don't work. It keep going off all right?
Speaker 2: Listen coming.
Speaker 10: I'm sitting on her laptop and her phone's Strawberry.
Speaker 17: Letter on Instagram and Steve Harvey FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free radio app where free never.
Speaker 2: Sounded so good. Coming up next to us Junior with Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 17: You're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for Junior and sports Talk.
Speaker 2: Which you got Junior, Well.
Speaker 18: Shirley, I'll tell you what we got.
Speaker 10: We got us a teams.
Speaker 18: What we got used to Texas, We got us a team.
Speaker 12: You want to welcome Stephan Diggs from the Buffalo Bills. They traded up to the Houston Texas a number one receiver, a full time pro bowler. Or to go along with the receiver, coll we already have and as far as our concerned, we're the best team in Texas.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he is.
Speaker 10: I don't know what Dallas is doing, but I know what we're doing.
Speaker 1: You better stunt. I'm done up in here.
Speaker 10: Well, you're the two teams in Texas, just like.
Speaker 11: Hi.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but we were spreading in the Bengals last year too, but you see what that got.
Speaker 12: But we but we were the first though, we're the first best team. So I just want to be proud, Becau. It's been so long we've been, we've been, we've been, We've been trashed for like two years already.
Speaker 1: Now we finally got something we can work with.
Speaker 18: I just want to make sure.
Speaker 12: We just got to let everybody know that we do have a nice receiving call, we got a young quarterback.
Speaker 18: We ain't spending a lot of money.
Speaker 10: We had all that too, Just warning you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just your enthusiasm son, because the team.
Speaker 12: So you know, yeah, well well today we just feel good about it today.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what else you got for sports? Okay, Well here we go.
Speaker 12: Angel declaire Yeah yeah, he said, don't worry about sure. But Angel Rees has declared for the w n b A A few days after they said she did. She was upset about how they treated her, all the racism she had experienced, so she taken her talents to the w NBA.
Speaker 22: And we ain't mad at your girl, Gone ahead, girl, racism it makes me sick. I get so tired of dealing with it. Man, I deal with that all the time. And I mean you just look up at that it is again and you're gonna I'll be damn again to dam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and every getting tired of it and everything, and.
Speaker 9: You get tired of it. So like what, angel rees, if you got to raise something, let me go and get this check. So, yeah, a little bit better.
Speaker 10: That's how you hand it up with a check.
Speaker 1: You had a whole lot better.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, yeah, professional athlete, you're about to be a professional w that's a player going wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Gold ain't Joe?
Speaker 18: Go ahead, Angela, you're mad at you? Okay?
Speaker 10: Unc well tonight, unk we got it. We got it going on. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 12: We got the men's and women's this weekend tonight. The women in C State our I mean in C state in South Carolina and an hour versus U, come who who you're looking at for the women?
Speaker 9: No, that girl Caitlyn seemed like she on the mission. But you can't rough though, boy, I ain't got no skin in neither one of these games. I am pulling for South Carolina though, Yes, sir, I'm pulling for her because they got mad at her because she mentioned the Lord, so here on her.
Speaker 1: Side for them. That's all right, what's all right?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 17: Coming up next at the top of the hour, Steve, A wife needs advice after an older lady says her husband harassed her.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 17: Morning show, all right, So, Steve, this is from Darlene and Chesterville, Chesterfield. She says, my old neighbor called me and said that before she moved, my husband used to flirt with her and make her uncomfortable. She said he'd always stare at her and compliment her. She told me to watch my husband's wandering eyes. I didn't know how to respond to her because she is much older. I asked my husband and he said he probably did compliment her, and he did offer to help her unload her groceries one day. Because she is an old lady, he refuses to apologize to her. Shouldn't he apologize to her out of respect.
Speaker 9: No, no, apologize to what if he ain't did nothing? But you gotta understand what is this old lady's motivation for telling you this after the fact she wasn't coming over that door. Why she was staying there so now she moved? You need to watch your husband's wondering eye. Lady, What am I steating?
Speaker 1: Your old ass?
Speaker 10: He was just trying to help you, man, that's all it was.
Speaker 16: You got it?
Speaker 10: Now you oh, your old ass acting like you I get this all the time. Now you don't.
Speaker 9: It could be just that old old battle axe ain't what she was. Now she gonna throw some salt in the game on you.
Speaker 2: If he did do it and he's lying.
Speaker 10: What if he did do it though he ain't did that old ass?
Speaker 2: Well, how do you know he didn't do it?
Speaker 10: I mean, why you know she did though?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, just just look at both sides. That's what I'm trying to get you to do.
Speaker 9: I'm looking at both If it don't make no sense, it don't make no sense. The man said, look, I did help her with a grocery.
Speaker 2: She ol his word against her.
Speaker 10: I think you want to help the groceries are not sure you want to help.
Speaker 9: With you know this?
Speaker 17: I mean, I'm just thinking, why aren't you guys? Yeah, yeah, considering that she might be telling the truth.
Speaker 10: We had a crazy part.
Speaker 1: He admitted to it.
Speaker 10: He said he did it.
Speaker 2: He did say I did compliment her.
Speaker 10: If it was Judy, that'd be a different thing.
Speaker 23: But it's not what Judy fly, Judy fly, shoot your shot with. Yeah, I was going all good shots of people.
Speaker 10: He ain't got no chance at.
Speaker 2: Are you done with Hallie?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 10: I didn't say that I did.
Speaker 2: That's a shame.
Speaker 1: Goodness, Okay, all right, all right, okay, no man.
Speaker 10: I'm with the guy on this one right here, because that's subjective that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have happened.
Speaker 7: And then it don't.
Speaker 10: Sound right though, Why did the lady wait till she was moved?
Speaker 1: What difference does it make?
Speaker 2: What when she told it, she was probably glad to get out of there.
Speaker 10: No, if it was offensive to her, she would have said something dead.
Speaker 2: Maybe she didn't want to cause a breakup or trying to cause. Now though, she just wants to me gone. So she's just saying it to her now, she's careful, watch out for your husband.
Speaker 10: Ladies.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if the old lady is upset.
Speaker 13: It's nothing for him to say, hey, sorry, sorry if you think I did something inappropriate to you. I was trying to help you with groceries. I was just trying to be nice, my bad. I don't think that's a big.
Speaker 10: Deal for him to save my job or something like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I said, but we ain't going over there with all this here. This an old lady to be looking at the one of the start and miss.
Speaker 10: That's what this is.
Speaker 17: No, all right, I think we may have time for another one. This is from Javier and Carrollton. He says, my wife is planning a trip for our daughter's graduation. It's getting expensive because she's trying to keep up with the Joneses. I'm a penny pincher, so I suggested we host a graduation dinner and get our daughter a nice used car that she really needs instead of going to Aruba.
Speaker 2: How do I get my wife to do what's practical?
Speaker 9: You got to you're living with the age old question for married me. How do I get my wife to do what's practical?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Man, When you find out, call me a tom you're right here, Yeah, I would say, called junior. But I don't want you all to stress him out.
Speaker 2: So just time, all right?
Speaker 17: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. So guys, getting older, we all know is inevitable.
Speaker 17: But here is a way to combat if you have let's say, bags under your eyes or puffiness in the eye area. This might help you, Steve, since you're in the camera a lot, and you too, Tommy, since you're on camera.
Speaker 1: SHOT's fine.
Speaker 10: Come on, let me not sure.
Speaker 1: Come on if you've.
Speaker 17: Heard this before, but cold compresses under your eyes is one way to fix the puffiness. It's one way to do that if you have fuffiness. A lot of people have heard about this one. Dab a little hemorrhoid cream under your eyes. Preparation h uh yeah, yeah yeah. They say it tightens the skin is according.
Speaker 10: To walking around, you smell a lot.
Speaker 1: It comes out and straight out of the two and.
Speaker 9: You got preparation. H all up around your face. That here's walking around.
Speaker 1: Why are you crying.
Speaker 10: Wearing my ass on my face? I'm doing it.
Speaker 9: I'm not putting no preparation h on, mis now my eyes all puck it up?
Speaker 10: We're not.
Speaker 2: Why are your arms folded? Why do you sound angry? What's wrong?
Speaker 16: Story?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 9: You did not already used it? Because that's why why you had a preparation eight? Because you used it. Now the next wipe is under your eye?
Speaker 2: What playing around? Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 10: Booty all?
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show?
Speaker 17: All right, guys, it's time now for a round? Would you rather would you rather find out that your wife fakes it? Or would you rather find out she doesn't love you?
Speaker 2: Which one.
Speaker 10: I need to know? If you don't love me?
Speaker 12: Now, if you don't love me, I can stop a lot of things. Yeah, yeah, okay, So you don't love me, love me? I'll tell you what there in front of handle, in front yard.
Speaker 10: I ain't learning.
Speaker 2: You're back on back?
Speaker 10: Okay? All right?
Speaker 17: Would you rather take cold showers for the rest of your life? Or would you rather stop lying forever?
Speaker 10: You'll come to cold? Let's get it, I'm cold, plunging, cold shower me?
Speaker 2: Stop lying?
Speaker 10: Stop lying?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 10: Why what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: You're just gonna tell the truth. How about that?
Speaker 1: Honesty is gonna get you.
Speaker 10: Well know the trouble you're finna be in?
Speaker 9: Where me do that at if y'all told the truth all the time, do you know the trouble you would be in.
Speaker 10: Let's all stop this lie, y'all lie to thank but you.
Speaker 2: You've you've raised it to an art form for sure.
Speaker 11: You have to.
Speaker 10: If you're gonna do it.
Speaker 9: My father raised it big. You're gonna do it, boy, do do do the best you can get straight a you know, like, ain't no such to me? Like white, lie white line. You can color all mine black, navy blue, whatever you want purple?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Would you rather do whatever you want to do? Or would you rather always have to run it by your wife first?
Speaker 10: I would like to do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: We won't always do what you want to do or always run it by your wife first.
Speaker 9: I've tried that. Oh but when she find out though, then here come the lies. Yeah, then then that's where you have to lie. It's no way around it.
Speaker 17: Would you rather a vacation full of adventure or would you rather a vacation just lying on the beach chilling?
Speaker 2: Or what a vacation?
Speaker 17: Would you rather a vacation full of adventure? You know, a pair of sailing, waterskiing, whatever you do. Or would you rather just a vacation lying on the beach.
Speaker 9: Charge, I'll just go out on the beach and lie because you can't do that at your house. Just go out on that beach, y'all. Packing all these adventures and getting your hands injured. Now you don't mess up your whole vacation. Slam your ass in the side of a mountain because you parasailing, black hands, don't know how to operate. No sale, it did pass you in the back of a day of banana boat, then through your black ass in the water. You know you can't swim that goad. Once you swallow the water, it's over for you.
Speaker 10: You driving with the Knight.
Speaker 9: Check, Yeah, you done went out there on that damn jesski. Now I didn't cut off. Now you're out there that water crying.
Speaker 2: That's today's rounded.
Speaker 17: Would you rather coming up next, last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are, last break of the day on this Friday. It's starting off well, we had a good day Thank you Lord, and now we're going to turn it over to the one and only Steve Hardy.
Speaker 9: You know, my closees remarks today is to remind people of something that we oftentimes forget on our journey. Uh, whatever your goal is in life, whatever your aspiration or hope for tomorrow is, I want you to keep in mind that there is a process to achieve that. It's not going to happen overnight. It probably won't fully develop tomorrow, but the process starts immediately.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 9: The process is what the challenge is everybody, because the process is has a lot to do with everything you have to go through to become what you're aiming for. And that's the challenge for all of us. If somebody told you, if God were to unveil to you the process, you would change your goal. You listen, man, it is so wonderful to look at the goal, the finish line, the end product, to imagine yourself arriving at the destination. That's a beautiful thing and that's the thing that God allows you to see to drive you forward. He will put that vision in your heart. He will allow you to see the end results. And even that oftentimes doesn't compare to what it actually is when you get there. Because half the stuff, the majority of the stuff God is going to give you you didn't even know it will exist. So He allows you to have a vision of the arrival, the destination, the paradise, the hope, the dream. That's why the Bible says a man without a dream of visions you'll perish.
Speaker 10: So you're going to have the dream of vision. Now. What he will not reveal to you is the process, the route.
Speaker 9: The journey, because if he told you what the journey and the process would entail, you would no longer want the vision. You just say, Okay, forget that, give me something else, God, I want that because I'm telling you right now to have for me to have arrived whore I am today and listen. I can only use me as an example because this is the life I've lived. But you can see the parallel to your life. I'm sure. Whatever the destination is, if you want a degree, if you want the top position at the company, if you want to own the shop, if you want to be the head tech, whatever it is, you're still gonna have to get to a process because everything you want is on the other side of the process. But if God had told me you are going to lose everything you've ever owned twice. You're gonna live in a car, You're gonna get divorced, you're gonna get ridiculed on social media. You are going to make massive mistakes in front of millions of people. You will make good, well intended decisions that will backfire in your face. You will suffer public scrutiny, and you're going to be lied about over and over and over again. But I'll give you this vision that you have. I tell you right now, I would have changed the vision because there's no way I thought I could have survived it. All everything I've gone through, I just wouldn't have thought I would have survived it. You all are in a process right now of getting to where you want to go, and in this process, you weren't counting on probably ninety percent of the things that's happening to you. You no way would have foreseen it. But you have to understand this is the route to where you're trying to get to. So don't give up because the route is difficult. Don't give up because your journey is frath with challenges and setbacks. Don't give up because it ain't going smoothly because it ain't gonna go smoothly. The road to six SSS is bumpy. It is filled with pitfalls and flat ties and detools and orange barrels and yellow tape and explosions and many earthquakes and tornadoes. That's the journey, man, and that's the journey for everybody, and everybody does it. The problem happens when the average person decides that the journey is too much and they give up on the dream. If you don't give up, there's a strong possibility that it will happen. If you give up, it will never happen. And that's the exchange that we all got to grapple with. And it doesn't matter who you are, doesn't matter how much money you have, what your background is.
Speaker 10: This is the way it works.
Speaker 9: So I know the process is daunty, but the end is coming because whatever you ask God for, remember the moment you ask him forty, He boxes it up, he puts a bow on it, he labels it, and he ships it. The problem with the package is he never tells you the date of his arrival. That's the problem. But the package is coming now. If you can hold on to God's unchanging head. If you can hold on to the faith and belief that God does what he says he's gonna do. That God is one thousand percent in the deliverables. If you can maintain that faith, the belief in things that you cannot see, it will happen for you. But don't let the devil rob you of your destiny because that's his one job is to cause you to doubt, to quit, to give up, to let you let it go. That's his mission to rob you of your destiny. Don't let that happen to you.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 9: God got a big plan for you, but you gotta go through the process. And everybody goes through the process.
Speaker 10: You got it.
Speaker 9: Those are my close remarks for today. Hey, listen, y'all talk to God today. He would absolutely love to hear from you.
Speaker 17: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 2: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show