Speaker 1: Hello everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast. I am Ryan Warmley, joined today by Pat Fitzmorris and Scott Bogman Boggs.
Speaker 1: We missed you last week. I was Opening Day. It was great.
Speaker 2: I got to see the Diamondbacks historic fourteen run inning. I got to see a lot of friends and family in Phoenix. So I had a good time. But happy to be back and talking football with you guys. Fitz, we had a great time last week. We'll have to somehow manage bringing Bogs back into the into the fold here for this week's episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were trying not to be resentful of Bogman for sitting there and watching baseball, drinking beer, eating hot dogs. But you know, we survived. But it's nice to be back to the three man weave.
Speaker 2: Of course, let's jump into the episode here, jam packed. As always, we're talking by low Sell high dynasty trade candidates to revamp your roster. As a quick reminder, all of our early twenty twenty four consensus rankings and tiers can be found at Fantasypros dot com slash rankings. You can also nowavigate from there to our staff Dynasty rankings on the site as well. We've got rookie rankings in addition to all of that. Let's start with the news and notes quickly. There's really one big one. Stefan Diggs traded to the Houston Texans. It was a blockbuster yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: Fits. What was your immediate takeaway from seeing this?
Speaker 3: Oh, so many things go into this. I guess worm the slight of a slight value hit for Nico Collins and Tank Dell, but really the rich get Richer a wide receiver. And now, obviously I think the Bills need to draft someone, but maybe this offers some a value boost to my guy, Khalil Shakir. Mostly, I was just thinking about CJ. Stroud and how the people who drafted him last year, quite possibly as the third quarterback in the rookie drafts behind Anthony Richardson and Bryce Young, they just rolled Yatzi with that and it just keeps getting better and better. Like Stroud has this terrific season, and now they are just going all in on him and trying to win this, you know, maybe win a championship before his rookie contract expires, and like they've they've got to pay Stefan Diggs a lot. I know the Bills are eating some of his money, but like they signed him to a big four year contract extension two years ago. But it times out pretty well for the Texans because by the time his contract has expired, that's right around the time they'll have to be thinking of extending Stroud, and obviously they're gonna give him a ton of money, but they don't have to do that yet, and they can afford a move like this. I think it makes sense for both sides. Bills were pretty cap strapped, they're gonna go out and draft a wide receiver, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Now Stroud was the QB three in all of my rookie drafts last year for the record, so a lot of people. I was a beneficiary that in a couple of leagues getting as late as the one of six, even in superflex, So that is certainly to your point, something is really paid out for a lot of people. Bogman, My first takeaway when I saw this was, you know, we've talked a lot about how the clear you know, in rookie drafts this year in super Flex, there's a very clear top eight. There's tiers within that, but it's a clear top eight is number nine. Now, just whichever receiver the Bills take in the first round, yeah, probably, I mean it has to because I, like Fitz said, I don't think they're going to roll with the combo of Shakir, Curtis Samuel and Justin Shorter right, So all it almost makes it too obvious that they are going to be taking a wide receiver in the draft. But this is a deep class, so they don't really care. They obviously have a lot of wide receivers they like. I think Stefan Diggs screaming at Josh Allen on the sidelines probably had a lot to do with this move. So and it hurts. It hurts Digs a lot, I feel like, you know, because he goes to being the clear number one, the overwhelming target share guy in Buffalo too. Now Niko is gonna get more than him some games. Tank might get more than him some games. Saltan Schultz was a big part of what CJ. Stroud did last year as well, and they brought in Joe Mixon. I think this team is having an incredible offseason. They just took one of the seconds that Minnesota gave them and turned it into Stefan Diggs, So they basically traded A one for Digs, A two, A five, and a six. I think they're they're doing pretty good this offseason. They made some good acquisitions and like Fitz said, this is this team super Bowl just got a little better.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you guys real fast, do you think if everyone stays healthy next year, Diggs leads this team in targets?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say probably, but I think say it'll be very close. I was. I was just gonna ask how you guys would rank these three. Not for dynasty because obviously Digs is much older than the other two, but but just for this year going into the season, how are you planning to rank these three? Because I feel like, depending on the person you ask, you're gonna get three wildly different combinations. Probably Dell lower just because of the injury, but he looks real good for a stretch.
Speaker 1: There is rookie season.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we know what Nico did last year and what Diggs has done in the past before Joe Brady was his offensive coordinator, So I like, I think you can really make the case in a lot of different directions, right, bagman, Yeah, I mean, it is real hard like I just said Diggs. But now when you asked me the question, I want to say Collins, and I'm probably gonna go with Collins. So yeah, I think I go Collins, Diggs and Tank, Like you said, because of the injury and the side, there are still sized concerns with Tank. He's a great wide receiver, but if he can't stay healthy and that's gonna be a theme in his career, that's a concern. So I think he has to go third. But uh, you know, I don't if you wanted to put him ahead of Diggs, I understand too, because Diggs is definitely a fading star.
Speaker 1: Fit's the same question, are you ordering those?
Speaker 2: I think that's probably the way most people order it is Collins, Diggs, Dell.
Speaker 1: Is that what you would do as well?
Speaker 3: Fits Diggs, Collins delf for me, because I think Diggs is gonna demand the ball like there might be the diva factor there. But no, I mean I I don't think Digs has hit the wall yet, but we still have to be at least a little bit concerned about the way he ended last season. I mean, like his run in Buffalo great overall averaged one hundred and eleven catches over thirteen hundred yards nine point three touchdowns a season. But last year, in his last ten games of the season, including the playoffs, which was from Week ten on, he averaged forty two point two yards per game, averaged just five point three yards per target, and had one touchdown over that ten game stretch. So he we saw some major slippage from him late in the season. I think he's gonna have to have to answer the question of, you know, whether he's still that top dog alpha receiver.
Speaker 2: Last question on this fits I asked about, you know, the one oh nine in rookie drafts to Bogman, I know you have been a guy who has said you think the one to nine is probably Brian Thomas if he goes before the Bills can picked and then they picked somebody else. Do you think whoever the receiver is au Xavier Worry the eighty min'll Troy Franklin and Lad mccacky your receiver of choice. Would that person in Buffalo be ahead of Brian Thomas and your rankings?
Speaker 3: I think so, Like a lot of people I've I've heard Brian Thomas sort of connected to the Colts at number fifteen. If Thomas goes to the Colts at fifteen and like my guy Kean Coleman or Ladd McConkie. I mean, I think they're gonna want a big guy. Even if they reached went for someone like Xavier Legatt, who no one expects to be a first rounder, if they took Legett there, I think Legett would probably be my one O nine over Thomas.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've talked a lot about how after the one away it's gonna really come down to landing spot. This immediately becomes a crazy appealing landing spot. Let's open into the bilos here. We're gonna give everybody ten bilos. Then we'll go to ten cell highs later in the show. Fits us start with you. Who's your first by low.
Speaker 3: It's Chase Brown, No more Joe Mixon in Cincinnati. So it's gonna be some combination of Chase Brown and Zach Moss. A lot of people think Moss is going to be the primary guy. I think Brown's better. But even if I'm wrong, I think Brown is still going to have a very fantasy relevant role. He's most likely going to play on passing downs based on the success he had as a pass catcher last year. I mean, he looked really good last year in limited doses, especially in the passing game. Cut fourteen to fifteen targets for one hundred and fifty six yards in a touchdown, So the efficiency was through the roof. Granted, yes, a very small sample size, but I mean Brown is fast and shifty, and he could play on any down and be used as a workhorse if they need him, because he averaged twenty seven point three carries a game in his final season at Illinois, Like they worked him into the ground and he held up under that massive workload. So right now his ECR is RB forty two. I've got him at RB twenty nine for Dynasty.
Speaker 2: How early in the draft would the Bengals need to take a rookie running back for that running back to scare you off of Brown? Because if it's like a seventh round, you're probably not really concerned. It's more like a depth piece. At what round are you saying, well, this probably doesn't bode well for Chase Brown.
Speaker 3: Day two would be bad, and maybe even round four might be Uh, sweaty palms, Bobby, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think? I agree?
Speaker 2: And I don't know that Chase Brown is better than Zach Moss, but he definitely is healthier than Zach mossak Moss has never played every game in a season in his career. He's had a lot of major injuries. He had one coming in to the NFL, which I feel like he's looked better the further he's got away from that bad like break when he was at Utah. But yeah, I mean, I gotta be honest. Fits got to the list first, and this is one of those instances where I was extremely jealous of three or four of his picks for you know this exercise. Chase Brown was at the very top of my list, So I think it's an excellent pick.
Speaker 1: Let that be a lesson to you to get your names to me.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I was wondering why Bogman's choices I beat him to the paunch.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, thanks fitz uh Bogue. Let's go to your first pick, which might race in my brass, but I think is actually a pretty good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm gonna say Bryce Young, right, he's QB twenty and I don't know if I would get him that much higher in my overall rankings, right like, I think QB twenty is probably where he should be, but I think the overall thought process on him is pretty low after last year. And as you mentioned before, Worm, you know Stroud was three. He was behind Bryce Young in a lot of drafts, and it's because he was so good in college and the Panthers were miserable last season. They were a huge embarrassing failure. But they've added guards, which was a big issue for them. They added Deontay Johnson. They just need any wide receivers that can get separation. They're probably going to add more in the draft. They've hit the reset button on the defense, so the defense is probably it's like Derek Brown and a lot of free agent signings, so it's gonna be leaky. So I think with an improved O line, another year for another year for Bryce Young, I think we're gonna see closer to that two percent turnover worthy play rate. His last two seasons in college, he had a top ten adjust a completion percentage his final year in college. This season, it was only his adjusted completion percentage in the NFL was only better than Will Levis and Kenny Pickett. So I don't think we're gonna see this version of Bryce Young again. I think we're gonna give him better targets. We're gonna give him more time to throw through the draft and through free agency signing, and I think we're gonna see a much improved Bryce Young. So I think this may be the time to buy him at his lowest point. So if you can get him now, especially in a super flex league, I'm going to try to go out and get him. Yeah, I think it's important to differentiate between by and by low. The whole reason why it makes sense is because he's his value has probably never been lower. And you know, it's it's not that you think he's under ranked, it's that there is baked in upside. He has the pedigree and the team around him like could hardly get much worse, right, Like, eventually you would think they would get better.
Speaker 1: So it's more like it's a smart swing to take.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say full on lottery take it, but it's a smart, you know, upside play to make, rather than saying like, oh, he's gonna way out perform his ADP this season necessarily, if that makes sense, kind of mitigate, you know, from the risk standpoint, what do you make of Bryce Young fits because again, I mean, it's hard to have much worse of a rookie season than he did. But we do see quarterbacks take a step in year two. You know, again, theoretically the town should be better. He already, as Deontay Johnson added, how are you evaluating Young from a dynasty perspective?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: I agree with the way you guys see this, And look, I drafted him ahead of C. J. Stroud in a league last year, and yes I regret it, but I'm also not calling it a total loss either. Like it would be hard to stack the deck against Bryce Young much more than he had the deck stacked against him last year. It was David Carr type deck stack. Yeah, against Bryce, Like the offensive line was just gross. Adam Thielen, who I believe has three or four grandkids, was the leading receiver. It was just like there was nothing there for him. That the infrastructure was so bad and the ecosystem was so unhealthy. And yet like we saw some flashes late in the season, he lit up my Green Bay Packers on Christmas eve Day for over three hundred yards and looked really good doing so. So there are signs of hope here. Let's hope he can still be that sort of point guard, extraordinary type quarterback. A lot of people thought he'd be coming in because the tape he put up at Alabama was terrifically. I think he can still be that guy.
Speaker 1: Fitz Let's stick with you for your next by Low.
Speaker 3: It's DJ Moore, And it's possible that some of the people rostering DJ Moore right now are feeling a little bit uneasy with his situation. The Bears brought in Keenan Allen, the rumors that they might draft Roma, say at one oh nine in the NFL Draft at the end of the month, and the Bears are going to be playing a rookie at quarterback, granted a very highly touted one. Moore turns twenty seven next week, so squarely in his prime. He's gone over eleven hundred yards and four of his last five seasons despite never having played with a truly prolific passer, I mean, Justin Fields last year was probably the best quarterback he's ever played with, and Field's averaged under two hundred passing yards a game, so and yet Moore still had thirteen hundred and sixty four yards so, and some of that was with Tyson Bagent too. Like DJ, Moore is just an awesome receiver. He's really good. So I'm not going to freak out about the situation. And if anyone wants to freak out about his situation and maybe sell him to me at a very reasonable price, I am absolutely game because he's gonna earn targets, he's gonna make plays, and yes, there's more target competition, but I do like to think that with Aleb Williams at quarterback for the Bears, assuming they do take him, that's maybe going to grow the overall passing pie in Chicago. So even if Moore is getting a slightly smaller share of that pie, you know, with a bigger overall pie, maybe he doesn't lose that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what his quarterback situation was in high school, but it certainly wasn't good at Maryland, and it certainly wasn't good in Carolina, and it hasn't been great in Chicago. He is about to play with like clearly the best quarterback he's ever played with, Bagman, I'm curious, do you see it more? Obviously, Kayla Williams, huge upgrade. We're excited about that. Do you see the addition of Keenan Allen in potential edition of Roma Dunza or if not a Duneza, I think it's likely they ad at least another receiver somewhere in the draft. Do you think that the you know, lack of defensive attention that Moore might get now will be more of a boost than the decline possibly in targets? I really do, yeah, because I mean, what have we seen from DJ Moore? He's been the number one by a lot in Carolina, the number one by a lot in Chicago, and he has put up great numbers. So to me, he is one of the few wide receivers that is that has seemed pretty QB proof, right, And if you like you said, you're gonna give him the best one. I don't like everything out of Maryland, but I definitely like DJ Moore and I think he is going to have his best season this year, whether or not they draft Roma Doon Say, I think they're going to be able to pass more. You know, we'll get into it a little bit later. I don't think this run game is going to work as well as they think it's going to work. And the defense is still growing, so I think they're going to need to pass. I think DJ Moore is going to have an enormous season, and I definitely like this Bilo as well. You know, Fits, we talked about how we really want to see if we can swing a trade live in the air sometime one oh one. Your pick that you got from Debro for DJ Moore, What do you think?
Speaker 4: Not quite? I need the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I don't think we can call DJ Moore entirely QB proof because when Baker Mayfield was playing for the Panthers, Mayfield was the one guy who managed to absolutely destroy DJ Moore's productivity.
Speaker 2: Well that's Baker though, I mean, that's not really DJ Morris.
Speaker 3: Well, then you're right. The Baker was great last year. It was weird where they those two just had no chemistry watching.
Speaker 2: Yes, sometimes it's just like two guys aren't on the same page and it just just does not work.
Speaker 1: Jean Digs and Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: That worked a little bit better than DJ Moore and Baker Mayfield. I've give your next Bylow. I'm gonna go with Zach Charboney here and right, he's not too low.
Speaker 1: He's RB twenty nine.
Speaker 2: But I am super excited to see what Ryan Grubbs does well with this offense. In his press conference, he said, we are going to be a physical team. The team has great skill players right. The wide receivers are amazing. In the running backs, Walker and Sharbony are both really good. Grubbs had a great aerial attack at Washington. But this is the team with mcdonne donald at the helm. McDonald comes from Baltimore, where they ran the ball and played defense. They were one of three teams last season that ran the ball more than they passed. They led the league in rush attempts. You know, McDonald's a defensive guy, but good offensive coaches fit the system to work with the personnel on the roster, not vice versa. So I don't think this is a team that's going to come in here and draft Michael Pennix and throw the ball at eight hundred times a game. I mean they could, but you can't do that with Gino Smith, right. Gino is a guy that is you know, he gets on heaters. Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad. So you kind of have to work that out every game. And I think you're going to benefit yourself by running the ball a lot. I'm not saying, you know, I wouldn't put Walker in by low or sell high or anything. I still think Walker is easily the better running back here. I think he's one of the best running backs in the league. But I do think this is a team that is going to put together a two headed monsters with Zach Sharbonay behind Walker. I think he's gonna he's going a little bit too low right now. And once again, I think if you're going to buy him, now is the time because if he has a big season, anything happens to Walker, his value is going to skyrocket. So get him now while he still hasn't really proven himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fits if if I guarantee you Walker like stays fully healthy and is on the team, how would you evaluate Sharbona based on what we saw as a rookie and we know of him as a prospect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's really good, and I guess in redraft that would just make him a handcuff or whatever. But like, I still want him in Dynasty even though the path to fantasy startability I guessed in dynasty leagues, like we're not starting Zach Charbonay in week one if Kenneth Walker is healthy, you know, But like charbon A is really talented, and I'm gonna willing to play the long game with him, even though Kenneth Walker is terrific.
Speaker 4: Like I love Kenneth Walker.
Speaker 3: He when he came out, like a lot of people had him ranked even with or ahead of Breis Hall. You know, like Walker was that highly regarded as a prospect, and I don't think he's done anything to.
Speaker 4: You know, sour us on him at all. But charbon Ay is like great deal.
Speaker 3: Of potential run, catch threats, good size, like pretty much the entire package. Yeah, Like I don't know if Scattle's going to continue to be the fifth run heaviest team in the league like they were last season, but still like there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of potential here with charbon Ay.
Speaker 3: So even though there's not a clear path the playing time or at least, you know, the sort of playing time that would make him a startable commodity, I'm still willing to buy in.
Speaker 4: If someone's panic selling on.
Speaker 1: Him fits, let's stick with you for your next by low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Christian Watson, And this is not just packer homersm Like the hang ups with Watson are one he's been having these chronic hamstring issues and two the Packers now have a really good and really large collection of young pass catchers Watson, Jayden, Reid, Romeo Dubbs, Dontavian Wicks, the two tight ends Muskrave and Craft. So the Packers sent Watson too a specialist to have them examine the hamstring issue. Hopefully that leads to some adjustments in his training, diet, exercise regimen, whatever. The hamstring issue is a concern for sure, but it's not enough to make me walk away. And as for the target chair thing, like, I am always going to fade the too many mouths to feed narrative as a reason to be down on a player. If a receiver's good, he's going to earn targets and make plays. And I want to bet on a guy who's six foot four, has sub four to four speed, who is good enough to score eight touchdowns over a four game span as a rookie and also scored four touchdowns over a three game span last year despite playing in only nine games, Like, I want to invest in that guy. And if other people perceive all sorts of headwinds with Christian Watson, so much the better for me and making a trade offer to that person.
Speaker 1: Bogman, what do you think? I mean?
Speaker 2: I who was like, there was a ton of hype last year, and I like in the preseason debro was particularly high. So we're only when you're you know, removed from that, and there was injury stuff last year. What do you think I definitely agree with the sentiment of, you know, too many mouths to feed is a little eye rolling, because we've seen that too many times where you know, even even at a different position, even at running back, even at tight end, you know, if you're the better player, you're going to get the targets, you're going to get the run. As Tony Romo famously described the NFL, it is a meritocracy. If you merit being out there, you will be out there. It doesn't matter who's ahead of you. It's ever changing landscape every single week. So do I think Christian Watson's the most talented player on this roster?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't have him much higher than his than his ECR right now in terms of uh, you know where we're putting all these wide receivers.
Speaker 1: I have him.
Speaker 2: I actually have him two spots below where his ECR is at forty two. He's at forty right now. I don't know that everyone is ranked their rookies, so maybe I'll have him a little bit higher than consensus once everyone does rank rookies. I know some people like to wait until after the draft to see where the landing spot is, so I'll probably be a little bit higher on him than consensus post draft. And yeah, I like to buy I'd like to buy him, but the injury stuff, man, is going to keep happening.
Speaker 1: That is what keeps me away.
Speaker 2: So I may be one of those people that you can buy Watson off of because I don't think he's much more valuable than where his he currently is in terms of rankings. Maximize your Dynasty league success with Fantasy Pros Dynasty Trade Value Chart at fantasypros dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash trades or lists.
Speaker 2: Provide you with the latest updates to keep you ahead all off season. Whether you need single QB or super flex values for players or rookie draft picks, we've got you taken care of. Check it out now at fantasypros dot com slash trades and make your next trade your best trade bagman.
Speaker 1: Give me your next bylow. Give me Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 2: He's going off the board wide receiver thirty seven right now, and all I can think with Cliff Kingsbury coming in, and to me, it doesn't really matter if it's Jane Daniels or Drake May. I particularly would want Drake May, but I know Jane Daniels may fit better for Cliff Kingsbury. Doesn't make any difference to me. Terry McLaurin is going to be the number one here. And what made me really, you know, I think back to DeAndre Hopkins getting in this offense, getting with Kyler Murray right and having that first like really huge year when he was fifth in points per game. He was twenty second his second year under Kingsbury, was tenth in points per game his third year. His only full health season was that first year in twenty twenty, where he finished fourth overall in total points among wide receivers. McLaurin is the current number one in Washington by a wide margin. It's Johan Dotson who is incredibly disappointing last season, and Olamide Zakias next to him. We all expect them to add a wide receiver in the draft. But they're gonna take a QB with that first pick, so you're gonna have to wait on a wide receiver. It's deep this year, there's gonna be a good one, and there's gonna be one that could surely pass Dotson, But I don't know if there's gonna be a wide receiver in his rookie season to just sail past Terry McLaurin. So I think in this system, knowing this defense is still you know they're putting it together. I know Dan Quinn is the defensive guy, but the personnel is not great that defensive line, especially edge thrushers. They added a lot, but they didn't add anyone overwhelmingly great. So maybe better than last year, but not good. I think as long as the QB plays improved, we should expect to see mclaurn eclipse his career highs one hundred and thirty four targets and seven touchdowns, which makes him way more than the number one wide receiver four. I think he's at least a high end wide receiver. Three to me fits How you know, to what degree will your opinion of McLaurin in dynasty change based on which quarterback it is the commander's ad.
Speaker 3: Not all that much. Whether it's McCarthy, may or Daniels. I think I'll still probably feel about the same with McLaurin, just as long as it's not Sam Howell, because one, I think Sam Howell is bad and number two, Sam Howell seemed like he was much more comfortable throwing to the middle of the field than to the boundaries, So I think like it just wasn't a good fit for McLaurin at all.
Speaker 4: Like mclaurin's always been really good, he's just always ace the eye test. So I'm totally with Bogs here.
Speaker 1: Fits Let's stick with you for your next Bilow.
Speaker 3: Travis kelce Look, if you perceive your Dynasty team to be a championship contender in twenty twenty four and the team that has Travis Kelcey is maybe rebuilding or retooling, go out and get him because Kelsey is no longer unattainable or super expensive. He's thirty four now, he's coming off his worst season statistically since twenty fifteen, and yes, maybe he is slowing down a little bit, but this dude still came within sixteen yards of his eighth straight one thousand yard receiving season, and that was playing in only fifteen games. So I still think he's going to be a highly impactful tight end. Playing with Patrick Mahomes and the addition of Marquis Brown is probably going to make his job a little bit easier, give him a little more room to work with.
Speaker 4: So go out and get him.
Speaker 1: If you're in contention, Bog, I'm curious what you think.
Speaker 2: I'm Kelsey, because I like, I totally see the case that fits is making. But I'm just would be so nervous that I'd be the one left hold in the bag and trading for him the year that this thing actually does nos dive off a cliff because he's an aging tight end who has had so much usage that just it just scares me. I can't believe the agist Pat fitz Morris here it has Travis Kelcey as a by low, But I love it. Look sure, at some point you're going to be at some point he's going to decline. He's going to fall or retire one of the two. Right, It's not his path isn't five or six more years. I think we all know that it's you know, two seasons at worst, probably maybe three seasons. I mean, they win the Super Bowl this year, he could retire. You know, it wouldn't be shocking. And I know his agents want to turn him into the Rock and all that stuff and blah blah blah dating Travis or dating Taylor Swift, blah blah know, all all that, all that off field distraction. Sure, but I mean with Rashie Rice being in trouble potentially getting a you know, large suspension, if not worse. You know, Marcus Brown, I don't know, he's kind of washed. I think this team is going to draft a wide receiver as well, especially after Rice's issues. But Kelsey is still going to be the main guy. And as long as he is out there, he is the dude, and he is a giant difference maker at the tight end position. So yeah, I'm all aboard this one, especially if it's owner that you know, a manager that wants to get out from under Kelsey because he's aging and you can get him just a little bit cheaper. So yeah, I'm I'm aboard this, you know, by the old man, Travis kelcey uh train here for sure. And I like to see the growth from fits buying the old men here.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean, it's only for a certain type of team, a title contender. If you're in a productive struggle, you're not going out to get Travis of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just get this sense that, like I really have a gut feeling that, like the only reason it felt to me that he came back was because he wanted to go for this three pet that they've been talking a lot about, and so I just am very nervous that they are going to, even more so, to whatever degree we saw it last year, even more so kind of save him to unleash him in January, and that you know, won't help you for fantasy. Are you rostering him anywhere? You know, trade trade with worm everybody, That's what we should do. I actually don't think I have him in dynasty anywhere, So that's I don't know. Maybe that speaks to my pessimism about where he is at least in terms of trading for him. Bogman, I'm less pessimistic on the guy that you're going to talk about next. Yeah, Keith Mitchell going off at RB forty nine. And the risk here, of course is that he doesn't come back one hundred percent after a torn acl and if that takes him off your list.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I understand that he started the season on the I he ended on the IR. Honestly, I get it. But he didn't have a lengthy injury history at ECU. He had a hit pointer that cost him a game his last season, and then a shoulder injury that reeks of roster manipulation by the Ravens. I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything, but he started the year on the pup right, didn't play the first five games, I think so, and then he had a hamstring injury that cost him a game. Then of course the ACL injury, right, and I know Dereck Henry is coming here, and Dereck Henry is a monster. But once again with Keith Mitchell, he is not a dude that has to have one hundred carries to make an impact. He balances with Henry perfectly because Henry is that guy that wears down the defense. And last season, among running backs with at least twenty carries, he had the best PFF elusive rating, the most breakaway yards, the most yards after contact. He was seventh among yards of running backs in yards per route run. The talent is all, the risk is the health and this could be the lowest he is for a while. I think he's the perfect complimentary back next to Derrick Henry, and I'm trying to get him wherever I can. He's gonna be particularly cheap, especially because I don't think he's going to be able to start the season on time. I think he's gonna start on the puff again, and because that injury was late, and you can probably get him for a song at some point. And I think the closer we get to the season starting, and you know, the more reports we hear about him not being ready, the cheaper he's gonna get. So this might be one of those where you want to hold out the closer to the season to get him when people are being frustrated and they don't want a roster guy that's going to be hurt and stuff like that. But I think right now could be the time to get him. It is a risk, but I don't think it's going to be a very costly risk either, So I would go out and see what it's going to cost for Mitchell if you can. Yeah, I don't want to hear any accusations of you know, roster shenanigans this time. When he's on puff because he will define be one hundred percent warranted. Yeah, we've already seen like what the fit can be in this offense. He looked awesome sharing a backfield with Lamar Jackson and Gus Edwards. Imagine now sharing a backfield with Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: The health is a question mark, like no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: But again, just like Bryce Young, you're not saying to go by, You're saying to go by low if you can get him really cheap. This is this is I would put the you know, a moniker of lottery ticket on, but a guy who can hit really big, who has the talent and the fit fits you are ranking Mitchell quite low.
Speaker 1: I believe he's in your.
Speaker 2: RB sixties late sixties range in Dynasty. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I have been the Greek chorus for Bogs up to this point, but I can't get on board with this when and of course I knew you were gonna be with him on this where he was a Ravens fan. But like, I'm just not interested and I wouldn't even give up a late third round rookie pick for Keith Mitchell. To be quite honest with you, like, I just don't see he's too small to ever have a financial workload, and so it's gonna be tough to decide when you're gonna start him in a managed league. Maybe in a Best Ball dynasty league, he might be a little more appealing because you're gonna get those big plays assuming he comes back fully healthy. And you don't like to see a back this small have a major knee injury. That's possibly going to make him a little less explosive. And you know, just like there are always gonna be durability issues or concerns with the guy this small to begin with. So I'm just not too excited about this, honestly. And you know, I'm not going to be going out and making offers for Keaton Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I know he's not the same caliber of player, but it is funny for me to hear you making the case against Mitchell based on like size and stuff like that when you're so high on Devon Ah.
Speaker 1: I know they're not the same player. I know they're not the same player, but I did it, did it work, But I was like, I'll leave that one alone. I've been on shows with.
Speaker 2: You and ericson where you disagree on h Han and you're the high guy on him. So then to hear you making the case against a player that's like not as good but stylistically maybe similar. But to Pat's point, a chance not coming off of torn me. I know, I just I had to to cat up because I've heard that argument on the other side of it. But I'm not say Mitchell and ah Chan are anywhere near the same. They play the same way, they have the same style, right, but h Chan is an Olympic level sprinter, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes I would.
Speaker 2: I want to really be clear, I'm not saying Mitchell is Divide a Chance fits who's your next Bilo.
Speaker 3: Jackson Smith and Jigba And as with Christian Watson a DJ Moore, I am fading the too mini miles to feed narrative. So like I'm happy to swoop in if someone is concerned that JSN situation is still the same as it was last year, where he's got to share targets with the dk met and Tyler Lockett, who I think a lot of people or at least the JSN investors were hoping would move on insteads Yettle, you know, brings back lockets, So I don't know. Maybe people are feeling panicky after JSN only had six hundred and twenty eight receiving yards and four touchdowns as a rookie, and like there's no more clear path to targets with him. He also had just this weird He averaged nine point nine seven yards per catch last year and his average depth of target was six point one yards, so the usage was kind of strange, But I'm optimistic. Boggs was talking early about Ryan Grubbed, the new offensive coordinator who managed to juggle three really good wide receivers at Washington, so maybe that bodes well for JSN. And just I still think that this is a really talented guy, and we have no reason to doubt that talent based on his rookie year, and he just turned twenty two and was a first round pick.
Speaker 4: So still really bullish on this guy.
Speaker 3: And if whoever drafted him last year is not feeling as good about him as they did a year ago, yes, I will put in a good faith offer to try to get him off your hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bogman, I pretty much could not have been higher on JSN last year, and we kind of knew what to expect going into last season with Lockett and Metcalf there, So I don't feel.
Speaker 1: Like I'm scared off at all. What about you?
Speaker 2: No, And it's always best to get one of these supremely talented dudes before they have that enormous season, because you know, if he did have that enormous season, he'd be up where Pokin Nakua is. Right, So he does he have the talent to get there?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: I mean I think he could, but I don't know. I have him a little bit higher than consensus. I think he's still going to be real good. You may have to play the waiting game a little bit. You know, if Gino isn't good, do they go to Sam Howe who wasn't good in Washington last year? I'm a little I think my most concerning thing here would be the quarterback scenario, because I don't think Gino played as well as he did, you know, in twenty twenty two in twenty three, Sam Howell concerns me. So I still think they may be hunting there, which is why I like Sharboney. But I do think anytime you can buy one of these super talented wide receivers before they put up a Pro Bowl level season is a good time to buy, So I'm absolutely on board with this one as well, bog Bean, sticking with you for your last by love. All right, we're gonna go low here. Give me Jalil McLaughlin, who right now is currently sitting at RB sixty four on our Dynasty list. And who the hell is the quarterback in Denver? We have no idea. We know that the passing game isn't going to be great with probably whoever they bring in. We know that the defense is still weak, especially at putting pressure on the QB. So what is the game plan going to be to counteract? That's to be to run the football a lot. And you know it's either an old vet or rookie and this team is going to be relying on that run game. I'm a believer in Javante still, but McLaughlin looked good at the end of the year. He's passed p Ryan in the pecking order. In my opinion. McLaughlin had fourteen more mistackles forced than p Ryan twenty to six, in only four more touches than p Ryan. McLaughlin had a higher yards per carry, yards after contact, breakaway percentage carries the ten yards and grated better than p Ryan in literally every single PFF category. So the trend started at the end of the season in December with more touches going to McLaughlin than p Ryan forty one to thirty four, and I expected to continue. And this guy is going for a song right now. You can literally get him for, you know, a throw in a very late pick. If you have five rounds, you could probably get him for a fourth or fifth round rookie pick. And I think I would be willing to do that because I like what I saw from Leo McLaughlin and I love Javonte. I still have him as a very high running back, but I think there's more questions with him coming off the nasty knee injury and not looking great last season. So I think McLaughlin is a really cheap BILO that I want right now. I was surprised to see him ranked as low as he is in the consensus. I thought Debro alone would have him higher because he's ranking him as a top twenty four running back for next season. I think he has an RB twenty one in Dynasty, which I know that I have to imagine is the highest anybody. I mean, I got him at forty eight, and I've thought I was going to be high, so I got him as an RB four.
Speaker 1: He's going off as an RB six.
Speaker 2: Stebro has definitely planted his flag there by now most of you have probably heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager. But the question is have you tried it? It's time to go see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, rookie draft, multi team trades, fags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract and salary cap functionality, and much much more. I think it sounds complicated. It's not the best thing about Reality Sports online Fantasy front office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league.
Speaker 1: It just requires more strategy.
Speaker 2: Thank you among the fantasy elite, Well, this is the platform to test your metal.
Speaker 1: Still not sure?
Speaker 2: You can test out your general manager skills for free in a mock free agency auction. If you like what you see, use the promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league today. That's promo code Fantasy pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league. Today fantasy just got real at Reality sportsonline dot com.
Speaker 1: Guys, let's move into the cell highs.
Speaker 2: We'll move a bit quicker in this section because we are up on it on time fits.
Speaker 3: Giving your first cell high Michael Pittman. A year ago, maybe Pittman was a little undervalued because he was coming off at disappointing twenty twenty two. But now I think the pendulum has swung a bit too far in the other direction and he's become one of the more old valued players in fantasy football. He averaged ten yards per catch and or has averaged ten yards per catch and seven yards per target over the last two years, which isn't great. He scored four touchdowns in each of the last two seasons, and he has fifteen total touchdowns in sixty two career games, so he did get heavy target volume last year, although much of the year was played with Gardner Minshew. And you have to think that the running volume for the Colts is going to be up with Anthony Richardson a quarterback, of the passing volume is going to be down and you're left with a guy who doesn't hit on a lot of big plays and doesn't score many touchdowns. If that passing volume and target volume for Pittman is curtailed, he's going to take a hit as far as his value. And so yeah, I just plus, we're talking about the possibility of the Colts getting either a wide receiver or like if brock Bauers were to fall to them at fifteen, maybe adding a pass catcher so Pittman might have additional target competition. I would happily take pick one oh seven or one await in a rookie draft for Pittman if anyone wanted to give me that.
Speaker 4: And if I had Pittman on a.
Speaker 3: Roster with like wide receiver firepower to spare, I would absolutely swap him out for like Kenneth Walker or some other player of that ILK can I like, I think I could get Kenneth Walker for Pittman in most leagues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I mean, for as much as everybody's really excited about Anthony Richardson as a fantasy quarterback, still a huge unknown about what he is as an NFL passer. We barely got to see it last year, he was already raw in that regard coming in, you know, inexperience that didn't get a lot of college starts.
Speaker 1: So they're a huge question mark there.
Speaker 2: Plus, like you mentioned, they might be adding a pass catcher in the top half of the first round to take targets away from Pittman. So so I'm with you there, Bogman, what do you think about Pittman? I mean, I want to wait and see what they do in the because if they don't take a wide receiver, like if they go Terry on Arnold or you know, another spot maybe O Line, whatever it is, then now I'm starting to go Okay, well we're back to it's Alec Pierce, it's Josh Downs, and it's Pittman. And Pittman is by far the number one there, and you know, maybe this whole offense opens up with under Richardson. So I think it really depends on what the Colts do. If they take Mitchell, if they take Brian Thomas, a wide receiver, very high. Now I'm much more likely to trade Pittman. But that's the risk. You know, if you if you trade for him now, maybe he's cheaper. If you trade him away now, maybe you get more. So that that's the risk. It's not what I want to take, but I understand it for sure. Bugwan, who's your first sell high All right, listen, the name here is going to jump off the page. Okay, and uh it's Pukinikua and he's wide receiver eight. And look, I still have him as a wide receiver one. He's wide receiver well to me, but I at least want to see if I can flip him to get one of those top three wide receivers in this class. If I could flip Pooka and I could get Harrison, if I could get Neighbors, and if I could get o'doon say, I'm doing that. So I know that's not everyone's strategy. Because Pooka was great last year, but he only had one fully healthy season over four years in college. He missed nine games his sophomore season, took a medical red shirt at Washington, transferred to BYU, played the entire next season, then missed three more games.
Speaker 1: At the end.
Speaker 2: He's amazing, he's set rookie records. But if I can flip him and get a ton for him a haul, especially if my team's not very good, this is a guy that can maybe get you back multiple pieces right now, or if I could get if I could replace him with one of those, what I feel like is a safer option at wide receiver, because yes, he's great now and I think he's going to be good, but who is replacing Stafford. Stafford isn't long for the NFL, right and you know Cooper cup is still there and he was hurt a lot last year. There's just a couple little things pulling at me to where you know, I'm not selling him for the best offer. That's not what I'm doing here, but this might be the highest he's ever gonna be, So I'm at least seeing what I can get for him right now, and I'm considering offers that that's That's what I'm saying. So I know this name is big, it's gonna leap off the page, but there is a reason behind it. Well, it's it's the opposite of what we talked about with some of these by lows, where you're not saying sell Pooka, You're saying sell Hi. If you can get you know, a haul or a really really surefire stud piece, then that's worth considering.
Speaker 1: Fits. Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Pooka is terrific. He passes the eye test with flying collars. And I'm not really worried about Stafford's age or the presence of Cooper Cup but yet, like there were some injury concerns with him coming out of college, and those concerns like, now, no one's worried because he made it through his rookie season and was used heavily and made it through intact. But I totally get it, like, if I had other good pieces at wide receiver, it makes sense to use Puka as trade bait to maybe get something else fits.
Speaker 1: Let's sick with you for your next so high.
Speaker 3: David Montgomery, And I am not anti Montgomery by any means quality NFL running back, but I'm inclined to sell high on a guy who just had thirteen touchdowns the previous year and is now sharing a backfield with one of the most dynamic, most explosive young running backs in the game and jamieer Gibbs. So yes, sure, there is a role for David Montgomery in the Detroit offense, but he had fifteen or fewer carries in his last five games of the season playoffs included, and in nine of his last twelve So after the Lions were they came out of the gates and used Montgomery pretty heavily, got some twenty carry games. Really see the twenty carry games for him at all down the stretch. Also had a career low sixteen receptions last year, and there is just not much pass catching upside for Montgomery with Gibbs around. So if people want to look at the lofty touchdown total from Montgomery last season and buy him from me, I'm happily parting with him.
Speaker 2: All right, Bogman, who's your next cell high? Give me DeAndre Swift. What's the difference between Swift's first three mediocre seasons in Detroit and its most successful season last year in Philly. It's the run blocking. It was third last year for Swift behind Philly's line. His three seasons in Detroit, they were sixteenth, twentieth, and ninth. He never earned the coaching staff's trust in Detroit, he never got the carries, and so he was out quick. Philly gave him a year and were so impressed by him that they paid Saquon Barkley a ton of money to come and be the new running back in Philly. So I understand that Chicago paid him. I know that he's going to get the first crack there, but I don't think he's better than Roshan and I think he's not much better than Khalil Herbert, if he's better than Khalil Herbert at all. This is a guy that I was high on coming in. I've been supremely disappointed in as a pro and I am not going to let him getting paid make me have him as he's right now RB sixteen. I don't know why he's RB twenty nine to me on my board. So there's a bunch of rookies I would take over him. I get that. You know, Caleb Williams is coming in. They have big improvements on this offense. Maybe he can score a bunch of touchdowns, but I just don't think he's that good of a running back. And I would like to sell him high if I can right now, because when I was looking at values, I could not believe he was ranked as high as RB sixteen. Three mediocre seasons and one good one with the line doing most of the work. I mean, look, he made guys tackles a bunch, but it's because he got to that second level instead of being tackled by lineman he was being or linebackers. He's being tackled by corners in safeties more last year. So for me, I'm selling DeAndre Swift quickly if I can. Yeah, Fits, I agree with Boglin wholeheardly here, what do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And even though the numbers overall were really good last year, it was basically he just had those two monster games early and then after that the numbers were just pretty good and not great. So like everything was kind of frontloaded with him last year. So I'm with Bogs like I think. Plus the fact that the Bears rolled out a big contract for him, while at least big by running back standards.
Speaker 4: Maybe that has a lot of people over appraising him.
Speaker 1: Who's your next cell high fifth?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's for Shehi Rice.
Speaker 3: And this is not entirely about the knucklehead factor with Rice being involved in this street racing incident, the details of which we don't need to get into because I think everyone's been getting those details ad nauseum over the last week or so. But this is more about the sustainability of what Rice did last year, and there's no denying that he had a really nice rookie season, seventy nine catches, nine hundred and thirty eight yards, seven touchdowns in the regular season, plus the big game against Miami and the playoffs one hundred and thirty yards in a touchdown. There, my buddy Andrew Cooper a fantasy alarm head an interesting point that the Chiefs through sixty nine screen passes to wide receivers and tight ends last year. No other team had more than fifty one wide receiver and tight end screens, and the Chiefs had fifty three screens to wide receivers alone, and most of them were going to Rashie Rice. And a big reason for that is that the Chiefs had so little firepower a receiver other than Rashie Rice, and Rice is really just this short area catch and run guy, at least so far. Like his average depth of target last year was four point eight yards. He he was just doing the little, you know, screens hitches. The Chiefs didn't have another receiver capable of consistently getting opened downfield, and now they've got Marquise Brown and they're probably gonna draft at least one wide receiver from one of the best wide receiver classes we've seen in some time. I think Rice's role is going to be diminished, and it wouldn't surprise me if his rookie season turned out to be one of the best of his entire career. So if I had Rice on a Dynasty team and I have no shares of him anywhere, so this is purely hypothetical, I would try to move him, but I'd probably wait a couple of weeks until the it doesn't look like you're panic selling after the Dallas street racing incident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is another really fair one. I mean, Bogman fits laid it out. But let's say Kelsey staves off father time for another year, they added Hollywood, who's now playing with the best passing quarterback he's ever had. Let's say they draft like one of your Texas guys at the end of the first round. All of a sudden, there might actually be some mouths to feed in case. He not even to mention the legal issues here. So what kind of trades If you agree that he's a sell high, what would you be looking for, Bogman in a trade with Rice? Yeah, I want to get I want to get at least one of those second level wide receivers from this class, Like, you're not getting a top three obviously, you know. That's what I said, I want to trade Puka for and Puka is way more valuable than Rashi Rice, especially now, but I think this is just such a bad time to trade him because of the street racing thing, right that is, like I think this is probably a good sell high, but now because of this incident. Now, look if they come back and they say, yeah, no one was really terribly hurt in this. It was stupid, but he was lucky, you know, and he gets whatever, a three game suspension or whatever, then sell him, right, but it could be more than that. I don't know all of the details. I know it's gross. I know it doesn't look good for the young man here, but it's just tough. It's just such a tough spot. So let the dust settle. I think, on at least the legality before you sell him. But then it's tough because, like you said, if they do add someone in the draft, his value is going to go down a little bit more. So I said before, I'm not that impressed with this Marquise Brown signing. I think he had had a good system in Arizona, had a good quarterback, in Arizona, and he still didn't make it work. Mahomes is the best quarterback by a lot that he'll play with, but I just don't know if Brown is ever going to put it together. So I still like Rice. It would have been a good time to sell him, but now it's just tough after this whole incident in Dallas, So not fun. Bog mean your next sell high, give me ty J Spears here and The split for running backs under OC Brian Callahan in Cincinnati were as follows. Twenty nineteen mix and two hundred and seventy eight carries to fifty three for Bernard. Twenty twenty, mixing was hurt. He only started six games, but in those games he averaged nineteen pointy eight carries per game.
Speaker 1: Bernard the backup eleven point two.
Speaker 2: In the ten games he started, he had like a couple more carries than mixing overall twenty twenty one back to two ninety two for mixin fifty five for p Ryan because Bernard was washed twenty twenty two two ten to ninety five and he missed four games, and then in twenty three uh two point fifty seven for mixing down to forty four for Chase Brown. So look, Taylor was calling the plays. It wasn't Callahan, but they installed the whole game plan together. They liked to rely on one running back. It seems they paid Tony Pollard. Ty J Spears was here when Callahan came in. It's not a guy that he was, you know, pounding the table for and Pollard was the big signing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, Fitz has mentioned before about the knee stuff with ty J Spears as well. There's just too many little things stacking up here for me to value J. Spears as high as he is. I know Pollard had a disappointing season, but after he got over the injury, he was much better down the stretch. So for me, I just don't want to mess with Tij Spears right now. I'd like to trade him if he is valued as a low end RB two right.
Speaker 1: Now quickly fits. What are you doing with Spears?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like if I had him, I don't know. I mean it feels like I don't know if you're selling high after the Pollard signing. But yeah, like I've I'm worried that the knee thing, Like maybe he does have one really good season in him. A La jay Ajai who had that great season and then totally turned into a pumpkin. But now that Pollard is there, like any hope we had of TAIJ. Spears getting feature usage is pretty much out the window. So yeah, I wouldn't have much use for him.
Speaker 1: Fits.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to hear your explanation for the next player you want to talk about, because I'm not sure how they could be sold high.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's not even a cell high, it's just a cell. It's Sam Howell. And if you to get a berloniya a Baloney sandwich, pocket change whatever.
Speaker 1: Did I What did I say last week?
Speaker 2: Not even a Blooney sandwich, just as the bolooney is fine, exactly.
Speaker 3: I would take a third round rookie pick for Sam Howell in a super flex league if I could get it, and maybe you couldn't a super flex just because Sam Holl did lead the league worm in pass attempts last year with six hundred and twelve, and yet he was quarterback twenty in Fantasy points per game, at least among quarterbacks who started six games minimum, because he'd be twenty two otherwise if you added Anthony Richardson and Joe Flacco. Holl also led the league in sacks with sixty five. This, dude, it's just a sack magnet and taking that many sacks is just completely ruinous. We saw what taking sacks did to justin fields value in Chicago and down the stretch, Howl just completely fell apart over his last five starts, three touchdowns, eight interceptions, fifty one point six percent completion percentage at average four point eight yards per attempt, which is just those are the numbers of a guy who's going to be starting in the Canadian Football League in a couple of years. So, but ten weeks, ten weeks into the twenty twenty three season, Sam Hall was the QB three in fantasy scoring. So if there's anyone in your league who remembers the good times, baby, sell him for a third round.
Speaker 4: Rookie Peck in a super Flax league.
Speaker 2: Bogman, I'm not even going to ask you about how to sell high on a quarterback ranked outside the top thirty two in our consensus dynasty. Wait for Gino to get hurt, and then when he's playing, you trade him. That's what I would do. Don't even trade him after he plays, Trade him like the day Gino gets hurt and yes, before the next game, bogwin, who's your next cell high? Christian Kirk going off at wide receiver thirty five not really a cell high, but he's just valued too high for what he is. I think he's only twenty seven, but that clock has been running fast. The Jags had it ridley last year, and they seem to keep trying to add talent because they don't really buy into the contract that they gave Kirk. They signed gave Davis Devin Duvernet. A lot of mock drafts have them, you know, taking a wide receiver early, if not a corner. There's a couple needs on this team, of course, but maybe I'm wrong, but I would at least put him on the block. I would take so many of the rookies over him. So if I could get you know, a late two in early three, maybe even I might be moving off Kirk and his finishes. He had a wide receiver twenty finish and this is you know, points per game in twenty two, but thirty three, thirty seven and fifty five thirty two, fifty one. He flirts between a wide receiver five and a wide receiver three there's not meat on the bone. There's no upside here. So if someone is wide receiver needy and can give you a low end second round pick or you know a high or you know, mid second round pick, that cost is too much. It's too much for Kirk, but you might be able to get it. So because people look at him as number one with Vin Ridley gone, So I'm looking to sell him right now while I can. Yeah, Pat, I mean you have Kirk what wide receiver thirty seven? It looks like in your Dynasty rankings kind of a weird spot for trades or it's like, you know he will start weeks for you at that ranking, you know, particularly to get into Buie weeks and with injuries, but you know, not like a particularly appealing, you know, asset to go out and try and get. Are you trying to trade him in leagues where you have him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I mean I'd be more inclined to trade for him maybe. And it's funny, we probably haven't talked about Christian Kirk that much on the show, and it sounds like maybe I like him a little bit more than Bogs, But I know we're kind of up against it on time We'll table the Christian Kirk conversation for now and come back to it, but I'm not necessarily looking to sell him. Who's your last cell High That's Nick Chubb. He's had an awesome career, one of the best pure runners of the last decade. But I am fading the injury recovery optimism on a twenty eight year old high mileage running back who's coming off a torn ACL, torn MCL, torn meniscus, an injury that took two surgeries to repair. And Chubb had also sustained a major knee injury in college in twenty fifteen when he towards MCLPCL and LCL plus had some cartilage damage. I love the guy, but I'm totally out on Chobb in dynasty after last year's injury.
Speaker 2: You know, I will say it might sound surprising people who agree with you, like, oh, that injury was so terrible and he's an aging running back, how would anybody be interested by him? We had a Bold Predictions episode earlier this week with myself, Debro and Erickson, and I asked the audience to, you know, tweet us some of their predictions, and one of them was something to the effective Nick Chubb will be a top ten running back this season, So there are folks out there who are buying in the injury recovery optimism. He's ranked RB twenty eight in our early ECR, you know, which is Dynasty still, so you know you can judge how much that's been updated. But I just, yeah, I don't know how you could possibly feel good about trying to acquire him, But you might have somebody in your league that is just a huge fan loves watching him run and thinks, you know, he's young enough that he can bounce back.
Speaker 1: Bogwen, what do you make a Chubb right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one of those ones that I was jealous that fit Scott to the page before me, because I absolutely agree with the selling him right now. It's Nick Chubb is a awesome running back, but this knee entry was brutal. He makes a lot of money. He's a cut candidate still. I think, you know, I thought he would be cut by now, so he's probably just going to restructure and be fine for June first and all that stuff. But you know, I thought Jerome Ford did a good job. They brought in Deontay Forman as well, who's a decent backup, So I just don't know. I don't know that we get the Nick Chubb that we're used to seeing. So I'm agree. I will agree on selling him.
Speaker 3: It was such a bad injury that I saw the I don't think they even showed it on TV at the day.
Speaker 1: They didn't know it was against the Twitter.
Speaker 3: Of course you could find the video on Twitter. I watched it that like, that was the only time I've watched it. I've never wanted to see that again. It was a bad enough injury.
Speaker 2: I tweeted something from the from the Fantasy pros account that was like a very earnest like this is terrible, what a fun player to watch.
Speaker 1: Hope he recovers.
Speaker 2: And people were like like emotional, they're like mad about it, Like they were like, uh like to like like as if it was a joker something, which she definitely wasn't, And it was like, I'm just like, I want to watch Nick Chubb run.
Speaker 1: He's so fun as a running back.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, a huge, huge fan and that was such such a crusher to see last season. By the way, He's RB twenty three in our early twenty twenty four rankings. RB twenty eight in our Dynasty rankings right now, I think it's too high. In both Bogman Final Sell high Jerry Judy was wide receiver fifty one, but I don't see that. I don't think that that is how he has been perceived after being traded to Cleveland. I mean, we just mentioned Nick Chubb, right, people are saying, well, Nick Chubb is down, Cooper's older, We're gonna get Watson back. They got Judy and they extended him. I just don't believe in Judy even a little bit. He suffered through some truly awful quarterback play. But when a guy like Courtland Sutton can make it work, I don't have any excuses for Judy. Judy was ninety second in PFF receiving grave last year, one hundred and fifty first of one hundred and fifty three I think, or something and contested catch percentage. He can't separate. He was eighty five of ninety four wide receivers against man coverage. He was middle of the road against zone. He can run after the catch a little bit, he can find the hole in the zone. But unless effort is the problem, and I don't think it is, He's a middle of the pack wide receiver that shouldn't be useful for more than a bench level, and I think some people are gonna see him as more than that because he's a buzzy name that got traded and then got extended by Cleveland. So I'm completely off of the Jerry Judy train. Yeah, Fits, I'm curious to your opinion here before we up. And it's not just like the pedigree or the fact that he was traded. It's the fact that they did kind of pay him. You know, in a market where mid level receivers aren't necessarily always getting paid because you can get the cheaper rookie, especially in a class like this, we were surprising that they didn't just wait and take one right like that was Yes, I agree, And so it's confusing to me. And it's the only thing that gives me pause from being overly pessimistic about Judy, which is they did pay him, and so you would think they have plans to utilize them and help them like break out to a different degree. Or maybe that's just kind of being overly optimistic.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Fits, I don't think we should be confused about it. I think the Browns front office just made a colossal blunder giving him that sort of money. And you know, Boggs was very nice and not questioning Jerry Judy's effort, but we know Steve Smith was not as diplomatic when discussing Jerry Judy's effort, like, and I kind of agree with Steve Smith on that. So I don't know, Like I was really excited about Judy coming up to college. I thought this was the guy who was going to be an exceptional route runner and really extraordinary after the catch. I haven't really seen a lot of that, So I'm I'm with Bogs. I'm just out here And if anyone wants to like follow the money and believe that Jerry Judy is going to be this impactful guy in Cleveland, have at it. Give me a late second or even in early third, and I'd be thrilled.
Speaker 2: We will get out of there on that. Thank you everybody for listening to this supersized episode of Bilo Sell High Dynasty candidates for Bogman and Fitz, I am Ryan Warmley.
Speaker 1: We'll see again next week.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at fantasy pros At. Subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash fantasy pros