Speaker 1: Today, happy weekend.
Speaker 2: We're so thankful to get here with us, I mean, honestly, like these are our real fans.
Speaker 3: No, seriously, all right, and we're gonna get to it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play the game that pits the generations against each other. It's a Lexus's turn this week, representing gen Z to answer mostly nineties questions. I've got mostly nineties questions today.
Speaker 1: It's like kind of closer to her too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this one, you may you know part of it.
Speaker 2: I do know that because I know for sure you've seen the viral TikTok of the Bone Thug song.
Speaker 1: She's looking to hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know TikTok where it says if you're having a bad day, remember when bone Thugs and Harmony once said, and then it goes into egg salad like a hippopotamus, easy as Uncle Charlie.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 2: Okay, I do, though, So let's play the song that plays in the TikTok and maybe that will click for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do recognize that, Yeah, I knew Okay, yes, yes, okay, I know this.
Speaker 5: You know this.
Speaker 4: I know it's called bone thog and whatever it Crossroads is the song got it okay? And it was an amazing song.
Speaker 2: And for our first question today, Alexis, since no one on TikTok can figure.
Speaker 3: Out what Bone Thugs and Harmony are singing, I.
Speaker 1: Knew this whole song. By the way, if you want, I can go off.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to. I want Alexis to.
Speaker 2: I am just going to play the TikTok audio and all you have to do is tell me what the lyrics actually are. All right, I will say that every single word you get right, I will.
Speaker 3: Give you a point, okay, and you can listen to it as many times as you want. So here's here's the first play. Go ahead ashen.
Speaker 2: I'm making and I'm gonna miss start there, okay, line making apple pie with my uncle Charlie.
Speaker 3: There we go, Okay, I'm okay. You know the second light? Yeah, we might need over played again.
Speaker 5: Boom God got him and I'm gonna miss it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got a boo boo on my body and I'm gonna miss everybody.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna miss everybody.
Speaker 1: So there's Anotherlie's baby.
Speaker 4: Okay, he falls down, Charlie Boo Gotti is that it was boom boo something.
Speaker 3: I swear there was a boo boo. Oh yeah, little boo is in there. Okay, little boos in there. Okay, so we got three points so far.
Speaker 2: There's two more lines for you to decipher. Do you want to hear the last? Sorry everybody one more time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, boom got got it and I'm gonna miss.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 2: Look so lost.
Speaker 1: I got a roller skinning gang.
Speaker 3: That's kind of it is wild.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that part.
Speaker 3: How are they actually saying words?
Speaker 1: This was such a big hit.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give you three points for that. Here's the funny thing.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking up the lyrics to this song, and I will tell you right now. All those lyric websites that you get from Google, they all say something a little different.
Speaker 1: Which is funny.
Speaker 3: Yes, so this is what I got for it. Okay, let's all bring it in for Wally easy easy as in easy, seize Uncle Charlie, Okay, little boo.
Speaker 2: See, God's got them and I'm gonna miss everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep. I don't roll with those. I hate roll.
Speaker 4: That's why I'd look to see where they lay.
Speaker 2: Don't play with Destiny plays too deep for people to say, Okay, okay, now that you know it, play.
Speaker 5: It and I'm gonna miss it out.
Speaker 3: And then you say meet me at the crossroads and then you're at yeah, cross roads. That part what's funny.
Speaker 2: I did also find a TMZ like old interview where they caught up with Crazy Bone and Flesh and Bone, the two guys in Bone, Thugs and Harmony, and they even said, we don't know what each other are always rapping, so sometimes we have to ask like, hey, what what'd.
Speaker 3: You say there? All right, you got three points?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, next question is going to be about my so called life?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, you know how much I love this show? Was like, oh yeah, not about me.
Speaker 2: My so called Life was a TV show and it launched Claire Danes and.
Speaker 3: Jared Leto's careers. Okay, it came out in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: I was thirteen years old, and I, oh it changed.
Speaker 3: It changed me. I didn't realize it was only one season long. Oh, it was so ahead.
Speaker 1: It was awful, broke, No, it was so good.
Speaker 3: One season. If they've talked to Clara Danes and they're like, are you gonna do ever?
Speaker 2: Gonna do a reboot, and she's like, we were just ahead of our times because it was literally a show that reflected what teenage.
Speaker 3: Life was truly like. It wasn't like the bubblegum.
Speaker 2: Like Saying by the Bell or Soul House of Seventh Heaven.
Speaker 3: It was like, legit, Oh, this is how high school is, okay, right?
Speaker 1: Yes, self consciousness.
Speaker 2: And none of the cast knew that there was only gonna be one season, so the so the season finale for the one season ended on this huge cliffhanger, and then you never got any answers.
Speaker 1: It was gonna yes or no, and then no one ever knows.
Speaker 2: So, alexis what I need you to do is I'm going to give you multiple choice and you're gonna tell me what the cliffhanger.
Speaker 3: It ended on.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Was it a Clara.
Speaker 2: Danes crashed her mom's BMW and was about to be shipped off.
Speaker 3: To boarding school?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Was it b she had to choose between her bad boy crush or the sweet nerdy guy who.
Speaker 3: Liked her classic Or was it she had.
Speaker 2: A huge acne outbreak and didn't get the part for the high school musical? Oh my goodness, Wow, Hey, that's real high school.
Speaker 3: Though I know I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: I mean the first one I do like, but that sounds like they could end it on that, like her getting shipped to a boarding school. I guess, unless they do a whole second season about her a boarding school.
Speaker 1: But like, but then you change the whole setting of the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the boarding school could have so much drama too, I'm changing my mind.
Speaker 3: The acne is real.
Speaker 1: Awkward, But is that really a big cliphanger?
Speaker 4: Like you watch it, you're like, oh, I don't get to see her in the play.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know or darned, I want to see her acne clears up over the summer.
Speaker 4: And then choosing between the two boys. I mean, it's classic. That's a cliphanger. You gotta know who she picks.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if that's too easy.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go I would love to see some boarding school drama if she gets shipped off, I'm gonna go that one.
Speaker 2: It was actually she was having to choose between the Jordan Catalano, who was played by Jared Leto, and then nerdy neighbor boy next door Brian Crackow. So this is where she's talking to the nerdy guy, and then Jared Leto rolls up Angela.
Speaker 7: Okay, I never know who I will never know, Jared, you think, I think always do?
Speaker 3: I ever thought that one?
Speaker 2: That's so good, it's it actually ended on like every other team plotline, every.
Speaker 3: Change your life.
Speaker 2: So we're just going to take a minute here in this game to recognize the great Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we hats to you.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, she doesn't really fit into like eighties and nineties trivia, but she does at the same time because she fits into like every decade, yeah.
Speaker 1: All of it.
Speaker 3: She is amazing.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how she's been able to stay relevant. And she's on the new Beyonce album, which is so fun and just the whole thing. So what we're gonna do is, I'm gonna name for Dolly facts, Okay, and you just have to tell me.
Speaker 3: Dolly or not Dolly at the end of age one. Are you ready? Yes, I mean, okay, there's a little doll. Yeah, put her in the background for this, Okay. Dolly Parton released her first single at the age of thirteen, Dolly or Not Dolly. I mean, she's a legend. I gotta say Dolly, alright, she got it right.
Speaker 2: She wrote the song at age eleven and then released it at age thirteen.
Speaker 3: My brother's thirteen. He's slacking something, okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: Next fact, she's been married for fifty seven years to her husband, who owned an asphalt paving business.
Speaker 3: What that just sounds I should have been married for fifty seven years.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't know a lot of I don't know.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like she was an independent single for a while. I'm gonna say not.
Speaker 3: Dolly, I'm sorry, very Dolly.
Speaker 2: They never had kids. Wow, they don't have kids. But she is the godmother of Miley Syraen. Okay, Wow, that was very specific.
Speaker 3: I probably shouldn't know.
Speaker 7: Not to say you speaking asphalt?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Dolly Parton wrote the Whitney Houston hit song I Will Always Love You the same day she wrote the song Joline.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'll say, Dolly, that's right. Oh my god, where's sane? That is okay? And last Dolly fact she has multiple tattoos. Dolly have tattoos. I'm trying to think of photos of her.
Speaker 1: If they are they're hidden because there's not like obvious arms.
Speaker 3: But she would have hidden tattoos. I could see her thinking that they've all been true so far.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna say, Dolly, all right, Alex, Apparently she has like these hidden tattoos and they're all in like pastel colors to cover up scars.
Speaker 2: So like, like she said, she's scars really easy, so she just got him in like light purples and pinks and stuff.
Speaker 3: And there. I love Dolly. Yeah. You want to hear her song that she wrote at age eleven, Why it's really funny cute? All right, there we go. That is today versus back in the day. Thanks so much for being here. We love it. Thank you and share with your friends and follow it. That'd be awesome. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I have
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm