Speaker 1: A little bit too much excitement Over in Pittsburgh. Recently, local authorities swarmed a large office and events space during lunchtime. And it all happened because two friends were texting. Okay, I guess they were talking about a fire alarm test that was going on in the building that day. Yeah, but you forget one letter when you're typing out a message, and soon all hell breaks loose.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Here's a cop explaining what happened.
Speaker 3: The person texted was meant to say fire alarm, but I guess it came out as firearm. Then they didn't respond to their phone, and and so the person that got the text called police because they thought maybe there was immediate danger.
Speaker 1: My gosh, it's like an active sure. I mean I could see that fire alarm firearm very close, but very different things. Don't put your phone down after you do that, and not autocrat caused a lot of unnecessary drama for employees working in and around the building. More than anything, people in the area were just really really confused and just.
Speaker 3: Started seeing a lot of policemen in full uniform with machine guns.
Speaker 1: Three cops go in, guns drawn.
Speaker 4: They're carrying the mail and they're like, did you guys see anything? Like knowing, They're like, get out of here now.
Speaker 1: Oh. Could you imagine like police rushing into the building, just fully armed, and you're like, oh, what's going on? I'd be like it's broke, and I'd get a free day at work. I gotta say props for the response.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just think of it as a drill, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, good news is authorities reported, no injuries, no threats, just one really bad texture and at.
Speaker 2: Least one person in that building that feed their pants.
Speaker 1: Enough talking, can we please get into the shock collar question of the day now, because Jake has some trivia for us that I've been dying the year. Jake, take it away.
Speaker 4: Everyone on this show is a fan of food. You know, Brook loves it so much we have to stop down taping so she can have her eight am and ten am pre lunch every single day. But what about fast food? Hopefully you know a little, because if you don't, you might get the collar. In this first ever Yum Yum wanted Dune shot, I like, all right, each of you will be given a question about fast food condiments. If you get it right, you're safe. But if you get it wrong. You'll be forced to clean the Wendy's deep fat fryar with your personal toothbrush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just there the other day.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, Alexis, since you constantly talk about being a fan of happy meals, we'll start with you, and your question is about those golden arches. According to a new poll, what is the most popular sauce at Mickey D's. Is it ranch, honey mustard, or sweet and sour? That is a question.
Speaker 1: I always get honey when I get nugs. Yeah, this person, it's hard for me. You don't dip your nuggets in anything, nopets. I don't know, notally a sauce person. You know, I've heard from other people that the honey mustard at McDonald's is superior to like It's like the blend that they use is so fired. So I don't know because I never used any sauce.
Speaker 2: I went to Wendy's a couple of days ago and I asked for a ranch, and they gave me honey mustard, and I was very happy with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know. Wendy's a lot of booty Facebook groups, so I'm gonna go honey mustard.
Speaker 4: Jake leading the way with thirty percent of the vote. Dip your nugs in it or put it on your fries, sweet and sour. McDonald's most popular sauce, So Alexis will be getting shocked, onto Brook. Your establishment is Taco Bell. Okay, which is the most popular salsa condiment at Taco Bell? Is that they're hot sauce, mild sauce, or fire sauce.
Speaker 1: Fire, I will say fire Brook, if you would let me just handle this one for you. I think I got this because you always hear people talking about the fire sauce. But I think that's just because it's the funnest to say. Yeah, I would agree with that. I think mild sauce people are actually the overwhelming majority, but they're a little bit ashamed to come out and say it because you don't want to be like, hey, I'm into mild sauce. It just doesn't sound very bad. So do you whisper it? When you order it and write it down on a piece of paper and you slide it across the counter to the cashier.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, my pal's very God, I'm going to go fire sauce. I mean, I like your thing, but I think that it's fire sauce. Even if people don't eat it, I think that they order it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, Broke.
Speaker 4: People surveyed said when they go to Taco Bell, their favorite is the mild sauce. That is nineteen percent of the vote. Fire is eleven percent of the vote, and thirty percent of jeff savorite. People said, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't know what hot sauces. I like their unspicy advice ic Jose, you'll have.
Speaker 4: Home field advantage because your question is about Subway. Oh yeah, people didn't know Jose's previous and future employer is Subway.
Speaker 1: I'll probably going back.
Speaker 4: So when asked what their favorite sauce is, did Subway customers say Thousand Island sweet Onion or Chipotle Southwest.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, Mayo, This is so easy, Jake. Remember when the Chipotle Southwest sauce first came out. Everybody was putting it on their sandwiches. It was like spray that on my body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is really good. But I will say the sweet Onion sauce is tasty.
Speaker 1: It's only for the chicken Terariota.
Speaker 2: You don't think I can go on anything.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I guess it could. It is not popular. From when I was working there.
Speaker 2: Years and years ago, I didn't even know that they had thousand Island, did you guys?
Speaker 4: I didn't either.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that maybe anything. So let's eliminate thousand Island all the way and Chipotle Southwest can go on this, do it. It can go on almost anything. So I'm gonna go with Chipotle Southwest.
Speaker 4: Jake squeaking By, with just twenty one percent of the vote, the favorite sauce of subway customers all over the country, says that Chipotle south.
Speaker 2: Let Go is Jeffrey just you're very knowledgeable, I'm.
Speaker 1: Avant just when it comes to fast food different I really want to apologize. That's going against what you.
Speaker 4: Said, Jeffrey. Because of your affinity for licking other people's fingers, you get KFC is their most popular sauce. Buttermilk ranch, honey barbecue, or their finger licking good sauce what is I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I know this, but the finger licking good sauce. It's kind of a knockoff inspired by the Worcester Mayo based sauce you might find at a Zaxby's, but have KFC is a little bit different because what they do is they just add a smidge of pickle juice in it, and they do not know that they put a dabble of mustard on top and a pinch more sugar than you'd find out a zaxby I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I know this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough about sauces to prove Zaxby's.
Speaker 1: Would never go that far. But KFC they're bold, They're willing to do. You like that, Well, no, that's not for me. I'm more of a fan of the buttermilk ranch, so I'm gonna say buttermilk a.
Speaker 4: Rich ranch.
Speaker 1: It is that buttermilk savory.
Speaker 4: With twenty four percent of the vote, Finger Licking Good Sauce is the favorite of cancer.
Speaker 1: Rich ranch, the Jose plus.
Speaker 4: Everyone.
Speaker 3: But I like this.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take the group shot together and we're gonna sing poker Face by Lady Gaga. Carry man, carry man, he carry jeez, got nobody.
Speaker 2: Let's talking.
Speaker 1: Great job, guys, always a shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 2: All right, your Jeffery finger looking to bow
Speaker 1: Phone outs coming up in a few minutes.