Speaker 1: Brooke.
Speaker 2: You want to get to thirteen wins in a row today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds pretty good.
Speaker 2: But somebody doesn't want you to achieve that. Who's that She played just six weeks ago and tied and now she's back. It's Vita from Gig Harbor. Hello, Vita, Hello, coming with a vengeance?
Speaker 1: Huh? Well, I don't know about that. I'm not a vengeful person. I just want to win. I hear.
Speaker 2: Vita does work in security, though, So what's your best weapon that you can use to take me down?
Speaker 1: Besides your brain?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know weapons for me? Oh?
Speaker 2: Just bare hands? Hands? You wish I had to go what I do with these bad boys?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think that she just tells people that appropriately.
Speaker 1: Well I do tell people that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're slowly losing consciousness.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ut, we're gonna send Brooke out of the studio. Well that happens, Vita. You know the games played. You got thirty secondsnswered as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat Brooke out right to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sir?
Speaker 2: All right, good luck? Your time starts now. Today is Volunteer Recognition Day what state is known as the volunteer state.
Speaker 1: New Jersey.
Speaker 2: What is the term used for when you roll two dice and they both come up as ones. Margaret Thatcher was Prime minister of what country?
Speaker 1: England?
Speaker 2: What was the term when birds fly south for the winner?
Speaker 1: Oh, my gosh, hibernating.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many cups in a court?
Speaker 1: Six? Four?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we'll take Yeah, we'll take your newt.
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing. I used to be a cooking teacher.
Speaker 2: Oh no, your class is going to be mad at listening. Yeah, we'll see. We're going to bring Brooke back into the studio. And what I mean, you've played six weeks ago, Vita? What happened last time you played?
Speaker 1: Well, was like on National Tortilla Day and we just tied, you know, And yeah, do you.
Speaker 2: You put it on your Facebook?
Speaker 1: I heard, Yes, Yes I did. My friend Kristin she made a post on my wall. She heard it.
Speaker 2: That's more than normal. Don't talk that way, not to veto. That's sweet.
Speaker 1: That's a good friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, This one goes out to Christen. Shout out, Christian, k Dog. She's gonna make you look real foolish when she takes you down. Let's go all right, here we go. Your time starts now. Today is Volunteer Recognition Day. What state is known as the volunteer State Tennessee. What's the term used for when you roll two dice and they both come up as ones? Make guys? Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister of what country?
Speaker 1: England or the UK?
Speaker 2: What? What's the term for when birds fly south for the winter? Mi? Grt? How many cups in a court?
Speaker 1: Uh? Four?
Speaker 2: What's the only letter of the alphabet to not appear in any US state? Q? All right, I got those answers in. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose. Oh no, my landlord just texted me being too loud. Vita, you got two correct todays?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I thought she'd just beat me by one.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Brook, you didn't get one wrong. You got six correct?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 2: Kristen really backed me up on that one.
Speaker 1: Apparently, I just brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go over the answers here. Today's Volunteer Recognition Day. The state known as the volunteer State is Tennessee for sending volunteers to the War of eighteen twelve. When you roll two dice and they both come up with ones. That's known as snake eyes. Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. The term used for one bird fly south for the winter. That's migration. There are four cups in one court. You overthought it like yeah, oh no. Then she came back, and she came back and got right. I forgot. That's the second win. You got right. And the only letter that does not appear in any US state is the letter Q.
Speaker 1: Oh right.
Speaker 2: So, Vita, unfortunately can't give you any money here. The good news is just for playing, you win a pair of tickets to Professional Bull Riders Unleash the Beast PBRs Unleash the Beast Tours, coming to Tacoma on April twentieth and twenty. First to go ahead to PBR dot com to get your tickets today. Okay, Kristen, Vita needs your support today. Yes, all right, thanks for playing, Vida. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow