Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, is this the right number. It's a laser line.
Speaker 3: Goody, just call.
Speaker 4: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Wow, it's a good thing I brought my barn annointment with me out onto the dance floor. Oh god, because you're way too hot to hand. Okay, that's better.
Speaker 5: Sound your mouth.
Speaker 4: Whatever you do, don't grab his inhaler and punt it into the parking lot. Instead, tell him you have a thing for guys that gets sunburned easily and many can die. That's when you give him the number, the loser line, so hopefully he can call you and leave an awkward voicemail we can play on the air. Voicemail is like this one.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tiffany, It's oh how are you? Uh remember our last conversation. He told me that you were a model, and I swore I kind of knew where I know you from. And uh, now I think I know you're the.
Speaker 1: Girl on my cat food bag. I know I've seen you a thousands You're the tuna flavored girl. At least I think you are.
Speaker 2: Are you that girl? And if you are that girl, I just got a small favor. You have to meet my cat. My cat loves you, Oh my god. I mean when I bring the food out for him, he just jumps around. I mean he literally knows you.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you're like a celebrity.
Speaker 3: I never thought about it. She needs to go to his house and sign that damn bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah they start.
Speaker 5: I mean, wouldn't it be awesome to have fans?
Speaker 3: Hey, Rob, this is I just wanted to thank you for giving me your number. It was really nice to meet you. And it was kind of just perfect timing because right after I left the coffee shop, was driving away and I accidentally like slammed into this car and the guy was really upset.
Speaker 2: And I I gave him your.
Speaker 3: Name and number, and I was hoping because you're, like you're so good with words, and I was just hoping that you could, you know, have a conversation with him and talk him down and.
Speaker 6: Kind of take the hit for me.
Speaker 3: But like, don't mention my name. That would be super great. I really appreciate it. But it was so nice to meet you. Thank you for listening. You're such a good listener.
Speaker 4: Next, look at that proof. The loser line is the gift that just keeps on giving. Did we get a message from that angry man? Yeah, she doesn't realize she gave him.
Speaker 3: The loser line.
Speaker 4: That's the only ever she got from the dude she accidentally is. Yeah, but hey, look at that. The holidays are coming up.
Speaker 5: That was natural, Jozz.
Speaker 4: Don't you think you should be prepared with an amazing gift so you don't look like a complete fool? What is that gift?
Speaker 3: Jefs.
Speaker 4: Pop on your socials right now and follow us at our TikTok at Brooke and Jeffrey. Then go share it with a friend around Christmas time because we put up our favorite loser line of the week. And that, my friends, is what the holidays truly is all about. Listening to awkward voicemails with a little bow on top of them, voicemails.
Speaker 2: Like this one.
Speaker 6: Hey it's me again. I'm just wondering when we could get together like we talked about and have that scary movie night. Yeah, I've actually got a collection kind of of some scary movies. You know, the teenagers are off and they're lost in the woods or teenagers getting attacked on prom night, or the ones where they're at like an abandoned gas station. I guess I do kind of have a lot of teams scary movies, and hopefully you don't think that's that's weird. I just I just sort of like those coming of age movies and when you hear those teenagers kind of scream like when I got you know, I just love it. I just love it. Yeah, I mean I love it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, baby, since your kids this weekend.
Speaker 6: If he's not on a watch list, can we get him on one?
Speaker 4: Wasn't at all? Yeah, And he's like, yeah, there's a lot of teen.
Speaker 6: World Yeah there are.
Speaker 4: And he's like I like him.
Speaker 5: It's like okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Like really like, yeah, let's slow down, my man.
Speaker 4: I kind of prefer scary movies with old people in them. They don't make those because you don't feel bad when they die. Oh yeah, yeah exactly. It's scary when they crawl, when the old people crawls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just missing the walkers.
Speaker 5: Next message, Hey Joey, it's to me. I just wanted to let you know you must be my good luck charm. I'm the girl that was sitting next to you on the bus and I was talking about how life had been hard lately, and you said, something good is bound to happen. And you know what it did, because as soon as you got off the bus, I found this huge wad of cash and it was right on the seat where you were sitting, and it even said rent on the envelope, Like, how did God know that I needed help paying my bills? It's just amazing. I'm going to stay going to church. I just I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: You know, I had to.
Speaker 5: Share this news with you, so I hope something great happened to you too. I hope it's contagious.
Speaker 4: You know that he had to hear that and finally figure out where his like missing rent money went. Poor guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's just like, I didn't know God's penmanship looks.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 4: I have similar good luck when I go through Brooks Purse too. Hey, the world works in mysterious ways, that'sn't it. Thank you God. Remember you listen to Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel, where you can listen to every single Loser Line, second Date and phone tap we do right there. We're gonna do another phone tap next