Speaker 1: It's time for brooking Jeffries.
Speaker 2: Would you rather it?
Speaker 1: Why is this so creepy?
Speaker 2: It's still as creepy every time. Our reputations aren't that great to begin with. Now, if you don't believe me, just search Brooke Fox sing as the national anthem on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Please don't wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I've never seen do you want to see four year olds?
Speaker 1: Boom? I tried really hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my gosh, I have to see that. This game is probably not gonna help our reputations. It's would you rather? Where we pass a hat around the room, teach of my co hosts, including myself in the hats field with bizarre, intriguing questions that ask would you rather? Would you rather sing the national anthem again and get booed? Or play this game?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Game can go. The theme of this round, I guess is embarrassing situations and alexis you're gonna go first? Go ahead, draw a question out? All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have the general manager of our station watch you take a really bad number two?
Speaker 2: Watch you make love?
Speaker 1: And he's not that much older than Definitely want you make love?
Speaker 2: You know I'm not bad at that? Fine, Maybe get some payment out of that, or at least a recommendation.
Speaker 1: Alexis got a rate broke you.
Speaker 2: Next, go ahead, draw a question out.
Speaker 1: Would you rather be turned into a meme for getting drunk on a reality TV show or turned into a meme for losing your pants on Wheel of Fortune?
Speaker 2: The thing is this could easily happen to Brook in both situations.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is, sometimes this show feels like a reality show like radio does, so that doesn't seem too wild for me. I actually think it's pretty iconic. If I lost my pants on will absolutely all day. I really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Jose, you're time to drop.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Oh my god, I love this one.
Speaker 2: In an interview for your dream job, would you rather accidentally spit on the interviewer while talking or encourage them to sing happy birthday to you?
Speaker 1: Why did I say you're doing that?
Speaker 2: I really could see myselfing like, by the way, it's my birthday, go ahead and sing whatever.
Speaker 1: And then they don't, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, seriously, my feelings are going to be hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but accidentally spinning on someone that's so much work, But also that could hurt you getting a job.
Speaker 2: Remember you, as a I think the birthday song will.
Speaker 1: Be more of a this guy's fun funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm going to go with the encourage them to sing happy birthday to me. You're forever going to be the birthday guy. I don't think you're gonna get highed. I'm up. I'm drawing a question out I got Would you rather never be able to bend your knees or never be able to bend your elbows? Smmar like reaching for stuff? Can I just end my own life? As an option? I would rather never be able to bend my elbows. I want to be able to bend my knees. I want to be able to move around squat yeah, and be able to and crawl into like you know, McDonald's play places and things like that. You need to be able to bend your knees. So I'm going with that that that's very important to me to be able to crawl around. If you're just joining us, we're playing would you rather where we're drawing bizarre, intriguing questions out of a hat and learning a lot about each other. Alexis you're up again? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Would you rather your child grow up to be a prostitute or a congressman. I don't know.
Speaker 2: How.
Speaker 1: I feel like congressman is sketchy.
Speaker 2: I know you're already sleeping with your boss in front of him, so might as well go.
Speaker 1: I'm leaning towards the prostitute, I'll say, but maybe you could have a congressman that actually have a good change in the world.
Speaker 2: No, son happen, it could, that's what they all think. I'll say, prostitute. She'll get some good stories from me. I'll see you're out there, all right, Brooke, you're back up.
Speaker 1: Jeez, would you rather have would you rather have to announce to everyone around you when you have to fart or pee your pants daily? I hate you, guys, I hate parties. I yeah, it's so amartering. I still don't like doing it in front of my husband. So you rather your pants would be such a pain in the butt, I'm gonna go, I'd rather announce. Please do this doing your pants every day? You can't control?
Speaker 2: You wear a diaper for that.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know. I'm gonna let you guys know if I got one coming off.
Speaker 2: All right, Jose, you're up again, Go ahead. I feel like if I announce my part, you guys just told me to stop.
Speaker 1: Like, we get it.
Speaker 2: It's been ten seconds. Would you rather hear your mom talk dirty to you over the phone or your grandma?
Speaker 1: My gosh, you have to pick one.
Speaker 2: Grand my mom dirty talking about my dad or my grandma? No, it's to you, oh, to me. Would you rather hear dirty talk from your mom or from your granny?
Speaker 1: Who? Do you think it would be better? Do you want more coffee?
Speaker 2: I think because she would forget half the sentences.
Speaker 1: My grandma grandpa? Well, and you will have to look her into the eye as Yeah, she's had more experienced, a better at it.
Speaker 2: Now. You can just blame it on dementia if it gets too yeah, exactly, all right, Oh my god, one more left, it's for me. Let's see what it is. In an alien attack on Earth, would you rather be probed on their spaceship or they make you probe them? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I feel like that's easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to do say I thought you more than anyone would want to get probe. Been there, done that? Sorry, let's try something different to that. All right, we're out of time.
Speaker 1: That was such a gentle time that would.
Speaker 2: You rather text into seven? Eight, five nine, to tell us if you liked it. Yes, I don't know if we can handle the embarrassment your phone tabs coming up. Right after this, I got a fart. No, I had to stop it, run