Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're thinking about putting a huge bid down on a house for the very first time. The deadline is just minutes away, and you're waiting to hear from the inspector that you paid for to figure out if the house is worth.
Speaker 1: It or not.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 2: The stressful situation one guy is in, and it's only going to get worse when we call to deliver some news in your brand new phone. Tap right now, it's.
Speaker 1: Another tap on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, is this Rich?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is hi Rich.
Speaker 3: My name's Kelly. I'm your inspector for the property you're thinking of putting a bid on over on spot Lane. Yeah, great man, it's been busy. The cellar's agent only gave me like a fifteen minute window and then I have to do inspections at seven more houses today.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't even eaten. I just got a bag of chips running around, you know, I mean, you know how it is rich? Yeah, well, can you kind of get into whatever you found in the inspection? I got a tight deadline to make this decision, so I mean the counts, Yeah, gotcha. Well I walked the whole property and the foundation. It appears in good condition except for this one spot. The h it didn't We'll go No, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry what. I don't know if that concerns you or not, but put up some alarms for me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, what is it?
Speaker 3: What is the I couldn't quite make out what you were saying, which you got to keep up with me here. I got a lot of houses to do today. Okay, yeah, no true, So listen, listen, listen where the north corner meets the east. I see there's one area. Hmm that okay, I probably discount on.
Speaker 1: That, aget a discount on what exactly there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I do have good news though.
Speaker 1: Wait, but I mean before the good news, can we go back to the problem and the other the discount thing.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Rachel, Listen. The good news is I didn't find any weeks. Okay, in the septic tank. Wait now there is some bad news that there was some problems for just.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait okay, wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: That's directly under the walkway. I'm sorry, can you can you stop for a second?
Speaker 1: None, I cannot get anything.
Speaker 3: You know what it's like these days for us inspectors. We can't stop. There's no I can't. I didn't even have lunch. This is my lunch man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I got it. But I'm trying to place a bid on this house and I can't understand any of the stuff that you're telling me about.
Speaker 3: The phone's having a problem. Maybe you should move. Don't you get better reception because my phone, My phone is fine. I got all the bars. It's because you're stuffing in your face with.
Speaker 2: The ruffles or whatever. Are you actually eating?
Speaker 3: What are you doing it? Springles? Once you pop, you can't stop. I mean, you know you're old saying about that.
Speaker 1: To stop for at least one second.
Speaker 3: I can't. I only got one man off left on the property and then I'm out of here. So why are you eating right now?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: You're not telling me anything.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, pay attention. Ranch all the water pups are on the main floor working, but the one I feel it's really hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I mean that.
Speaker 3: Could honestly mean the whole house could fall down.
Speaker 2: No, that that sounded really important. I think I need to hear that.
Speaker 3: Please, can you again? That is a big one, right, But this one, this next one, you're gonna need to write down, so you would probably get the price knocked down eight to ten grand. It's just about the roof, it just front. Oh my god. But make sure you tell your agent specifically what I just said. Okay, I can't tell anything that could fall right off? Rich, I mean what I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Ship down for one second and tell me about the house.
Speaker 3: No, I would email you all this, but man, my emails down what so by the way, I should have asked, when do you need to put the bid in by? Oh you know how much time? That I better tell you. Did your wife Katie set you up? Because this is just a phone taut I'm sorry. The chips are real, but I'm not. I'm actually broke from the radio show Broke and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap, Oh my god. To make you feel better, Katie your wife apparently got the inspection an hour ago, and she says you're all good to go.
Speaker 2: Oh great.
Speaker 3: Oh man. I gotta tell you, though, Pringle's got the slogan right. Can't stop it's it's impossible. Uh. I think that's the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with. Just wait, you haven't put your bid in on the house yet. That's gonna get a lot.
Speaker 1: It's hard to talk it.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be hard to be.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning
Speaker 1: With FOOTA weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning