Speaker 1: Well, the ads are done. The best part of the show is over. Now you're just stuck with the podcast.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew you came for that, but I'm sorry you're gonna get this now instead. Oh and don't forget to follow the podcast wherever you're listening, and thank you.
Speaker 3: Rarely do I come across crazy facts and tell you all about them, because a lot of times I just keep them all to myself.
Speaker 4: Oh, okayed, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of crazy bat My mom calls me a fact horder, and I just sit up in my room with the door locked and I play with all my facts. But today I'm going to share one with you that I thought was actually pretty fascinating. So you've all heard of kryptonite from Superman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like his weakness or whatever. It's the only thing that can defeat.
Speaker 3: Him, the green glowing crystal, and when it's close to him, it staffs all of his energy and his strength. Yeah, it turns out the idea of kryptonite was invented way back when there used to be a live Superman radio show and there was one main actor who played the role of Superman and whenever he took a vacation, he couldn't voice any lines, Kryptonite would magically show up in the story, so whoever was filling in didn't have to say anything. They could just groan in pain through the whole episode.
Speaker 4: Dude, that'd be so awesome. Then we could take more vacation.
Speaker 3: I know we can learn a lot from these radio legends. So next week I planned to take off a little bit for a vacation. And I know we're recording this, So on Monday, you can use this. Just popped that into like a second date or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds like such an old man.
Speaker 3: On Tuesday, use this one. Oh no, we'll put that one in an awkward call. And on Wednesday, I'm really feeling like that was too much for me. Yeah, I don't think they even make it to Friday, but you're gonna have to tune in to find out. Yeah, you guys have to be here, but I'll be off anyway. Now, I feel like we've accomplished a lot already. We're already working ahead of the next week.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to just the groans.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of our listeners are actually so good news for everybody. Let's move on to the shot collar question of the day we have a No, I don't.
Speaker 5: See a bucket. There's no bucket, Jeffrey, of course not. Hey, kids, you'll never believe it. It snuck up on us again. It's Global Recycling Day. This international holiday was created to encourage people everywhere to look at.
Speaker 3: Our trash in a new light and to celebrate.
Speaker 5: We're gonna air a replay question because it's considered recycled content. I wish I'm being forced to ask a new one, but I don't feel good about doing this the environment. We're going to call it the brand new recycled eco friendly one and done shot caller.
Speaker 3: Wow, it just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it really does.
Speaker 5: Each of you has a sheet of paper in front of you that has five words on it. Cardboard, plastic, glass, paper, and aluminum. We're going to go around the room and I'll tell you a fact and you have to tell me which one of those materials I'm talking about. And we could choose the same one more than once, so be on your toes. We're going to start with Alexus. Originally I was going to ask you to read the words in the sheet of paper in front of you, but Producer Boyd said, you might have a hard time sounding out the word aluminum.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna do a different question.
Speaker 5: Approximately one hundred billion of these are produced each year in North America alone, and if you can recycle one ton of it, that would save forty six gallons of oil each time.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Oh? Brook said, Oh, like, you know it easily.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be oil in a different way. But like for me, when I'm thinking oil, plastic needs oil to be made.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Either.
Speaker 3: One hundred billions that's lot.
Speaker 4: I mean there's a lot of plastic out there.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: Brooke was really excited about recycling stuff, So I'm gonna go with her answer and say, plastic bottles.
Speaker 5: If you recycled one ton of this, you would save forty six pounds of oil each time.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about cardboard boxes.
Speaker 4: Why would you save oil?
Speaker 3: I'm not a scientist, so let's move on Brook your.
Speaker 9: Next Okay, it'll be fun.
Speaker 5: The person has the opportunity to recycle more than twenty five thousand of this item in their lifetime, and normally less than a quarter of that actually gets recycled. What is it?
Speaker 1: I would say aluminum cans is my first thought, and a lot of people don't recycle them.
Speaker 4: They just throw them away instead.
Speaker 3: That's like a soda every day, not a soda.
Speaker 4: It's like yeah, yeah, yeah it.
Speaker 1: I forgot that this yeah, okay, twenty five thousand or okay, how about this? How about glass jars? I think a lot of people don't do that, and there's tons of glass jars out there, Apple sauce, wine big too.
Speaker 3: Is your wine comes in jars? That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go aluminum cans.
Speaker 5: The average person has the opportunity to recycle twenty five thousand of these in their lifetime, but only less than a quarter actually get recycled. I'm talking about aluminum cans. Logic, good brook a Safe Jose Europe. Twenty eight billion of these going to landfills every year instead of recycling centers where they should be. It's enough to fill two Empire state buildings every three weeks.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Way billion man number should be recycled.
Speaker 10: Plastic is standing out to me right away because I am thinking about plastic bottles, from water to soda to just like containers of.
Speaker 4: Things, or what about like plastic takeout containers. Yeah, do you know that's true too.
Speaker 9: The other thing I would think of is plastic straws.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not bad also the uh rings.
Speaker 10: Oh, I think because so many states and cities are banning plastic straws, I think it's part of this major, major problem.
Speaker 9: Sol, I'm gonna say, plastic straws.
Speaker 5: Jake, twenty eight billion of these going to landfills every single year. I'm talking about glass bottles. Wow, Jose and Alexis are getting shocked. We're onto Jeff, Jeff, two and a half million of these are thrown away every hour in North America hour and unfortunately, only twenty three percent of these are recycled, which.
Speaker 3: Means we could all do a much better job. What is it, oh, class two and a half million an hour hour?
Speaker 9: If it's my apartment, it's paper plates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I go through a lot of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, do you go back to Jose's saying with plastic straw because like, if you think of just like Starbucks, like handing out drink after drink with.
Speaker 3: Straws, but they've stopped using straws now, I'm guilty.
Speaker 8: I get a straw every time I go there.
Speaker 3: Oh, you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they are composable now. But dude, I got atter what That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Plastic bags at the grocery store.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what they give the end, you a bag and your your stuff inside with the star.
Speaker 3: I actually like that as the best answer. I'm going to go with two point five million plastic bags an hour.
Speaker 5: Twenty three percent of these are recycled every year, and two and a half million are thrown away every hour in North America. I'm talking about plastic bottles.
Speaker 3: Every wow, Wow, thirsty, get.
Speaker 1: Some reusable coups, Like what is going on? There's so much more fashion forward too.
Speaker 3: So everybody is getting shocked except for Brook the recycled queens. So we're we're all gonna get shocked while singing wanna be by Spice Girls. If you want to be my.
Speaker 9: Lover, you gotta get with my friends.
Speaker 3: Make it last fever friend jam Ever.
Speaker 4: I actually wanted the whole song.
Speaker 2: I was sad.
Speaker 4: I'm just sad to shock you all.
Speaker 3: That's a shock collar question of the.
Speaker 11: Day, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Laser Stories is coming up in just a few minutes, But first, is it me or are you guys getting a lot of scam calls and texts to your cell phone lately. Oh so many?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't have a vehicle warranty, leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting ones from Amazon. They're saying they're doing random Amazon drawings and I've won the grand prize.
Speaker 4: Oh, I get a lot of free stays at the Marrions.
Speaker 3: At least you want a trip. But I know, if it happens on an iPhone and you're getting a phone call, usually it says scam likely, right, which is yeah, but the android does that too. Okay, that's really helpful. But X which was saying the number of scam calls going to cell phones now is up into the billions per year. Oh, and the thing is people are still falling for them, hundreds and hundreds of people. One New York based woman in her sixties recently lost three hundred and fifty grand to a tax office scam. There was a student in her twenties who lost forty grand to a language school fraud scheme.
Speaker 1: You're saying she couldn't understand what they were saying giving them money.
Speaker 3: So with more calls and more scams happening every day, what's the latest trick that they're doing. Apparently, now people are calling and demanding money to make them stop calling you. What that's the new scam.
Speaker 4: Screw you guys.
Speaker 3: One guy who claimed to be from Microsoft's technical department called some dude forty eight times in a row, and the person finally answered and said, take me off your list, And the scammer replied, give me one thousand dollars off calling you. And people are actually paying that.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, I had some scam calls till I paid them, then they don't call them anybody.
Speaker 4: No, that's the scam.
Speaker 3: That's the scam. Once the money goes through, then they're going to call you back even more.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, right, money, all right, So what's the plan.
Speaker 3: Well, the plan is, I don't know. I'm getting a phone call right now the Bahamas. This is this is scary. Need to be good. Yeah, I need to take this call and when we get back, laser stories right after this, Hello a free trip.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's the radio segment that's come out with a new line of plug in air fresheners, all scented like sharpies. Now you don't have to look weird huffing markers in the supply closet, Get your sharpie scented air frame with Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other numb noses just don't. This first lazer story is out of Dallas, Texas. Twenty one year old Kobe Todd was going to his car in the grocery store parking lot when the unthinkable happened. A shopping cart flew into the side of his brand new Ford Mustang. Oh my, no worse. So Kobe jumped out of the car to catch the purp, but no one was there, like runaway or something. Well, he immediately went inside and demanded to see the videotape.
Speaker 4: I don't blame him.
Speaker 3: The store let him see it, and he was left dumbfounded because in it you could see the metal shopping cart way on the other side of the parking lot, sitting all alone. Ok, then all by itself. It makes a one hundred and eighty degree turn and heads straight towards Kobe's car.
Speaker 4: Nobody get tip it, oh myself.
Speaker 3: It crosses the park working lot, gaining speed till it turns just a little bit and smashes directly into it. There was no win that day, and the parking lot is perfectly level.
Speaker 1: So it's like a possessed shopping cart shopping kartma.
Speaker 3: He says, the only explanation for the cart moving on his own is that it was the doing of a little boy's ghost. Good question, I can explain. It's kind of a weird because the day before, Kobe had gone ghost hunting at an abandoned home on the outskirts of town, and he says he sends the little boy's spirit while he was in there. Really, he's certain the spirit followed him home and then to the grocery store the next day. Kobe says he forgives the ghost because maybe he was trying to play with me, a violent.
Speaker 4: Way to play their ghost boy.
Speaker 10: All kids of ghosts or not, they like to sit in the shopping cart, you know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And also his insurance isn't being quite as open to fixing a dent caused by a mischievous ghost boys hoped they'd be. This next Lazer story is out of Topeka, Kansas. Brandon Tubbs and his wife took their grandchildren to a drug store last weekend, so they could see the Easter Bunny, but the kids, not surprisingly, were a little scared of the person in the bunny costume.
Speaker 4: I mean, out of.
Speaker 1: All of the mascots for holidays, it is the freakiest, terrifying rabbit.
Speaker 3: So Brandon went up and gave the Easter Bunny a big hug. Okay, he wanted to show his grandkids like, see, it's not that scary.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: After that, the kids took their photo and they all left the store to police waiting outside. Apparently, the woman in the Easter Bunny costume accused Brandon of groping her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh no, Brandon to play with herffy little chair.
Speaker 3: As Brandon was cuffed in front of his grandkids, he told officers it's not true. He was just showing the kids not to be afraid. So we'll see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to see video proof.
Speaker 10: Yea, like slapping the bunny's button and it's like, all right, buddy, it's not that same.
Speaker 4: Well the front of the bunny.
Speaker 3: Police released him on bond, but they are doing an investigation. Also, the cops told Brandon he was banned from the drug store and we'll be arrested again if he ever goes back the Measter. Ever, you think they didn't like the bunny before? My god, this next looser stories out of North Carolina. Have participation trophies made kids too soft? A group of politicians think so, and they're now pushing to ban them.
Speaker 4: This is where we're spending our energy.
Speaker 3: It is joke. Last Thursday, three Republican state senators introduced the Eliminate Participation Trophy Act, which would ban them at all youth sporting events in North Carolina that are sponsored by state or local governments. And if officials give them out anyway, that's a blatant disregard to the laws. So, Brooke, if you've brought that attitude, you'd be fined upwards of one thousand dollars and could face jail time.
Speaker 1: He just bought the entire eight year old basketball team that he coached medals.
Speaker 3: Oh, setting them up for failure.
Speaker 1: They pick one excited about it, but apparently they shouldn't be an awful Brook.
Speaker 3: Yes, the idea behind this is to stop making kids think that they're a winner and they're special just because they showed up for something. But people in favor of the trophies think the whole topic is being overblown. In general, most of those trophies and ribbons go to very young kids like six and seven.
Speaker 9: Years about thinking that's one thing if you're in high school.
Speaker 3: Because I question is are they just a nice, harmless souvenir for kids to get or are they damaging in some way. Let's ask Brook, who recently led a charge in her daughter's school to ban the words hello and friend, saying they're both a sign of weakness and should not be tolerated. Care to comment, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Okay, didn't think hump, that's acceptable.
Speaker 3: This next lay is there's stories out of restaurant Worlday, a website conducted a survey on controversial restaurant behaviors and ask people if they thought these things were cool or not cool. Okay, so thousands of people waited in on these here's the results. First, they found sixty two percent of people say not cool to start eating before everyone else's food has arrived.
Speaker 10: I agree, it depends on the environment, but most of the time, yeah, unless the waiter has specifically said there's going to be a lengthy delay on the other house, Yeah, we have to restart.
Speaker 9: It's going to take twenty minutes, you guys.
Speaker 4: I feel like, then you have to offer bytes.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Only thirty eight percent say it's cool to start eating asap. Eighty seven percent of people say it's not cool to argue with a host about wait times because you see empty tables in the restaurant. It's true, especially if you don't have a reservation. You shouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 9: Well, I use working at a restaurant. People to go, what about that huge table that's empty. It's like, that's a table for eight people. You have one person with you.
Speaker 3: Like, seventy three percent say not cool to ask for something that's not currently on the menu.
Speaker 9: Oh no, you just.
Speaker 4: Want them to make you something that isn't even there. Yeah, they're are coming up with your own recipes.
Speaker 3: Well, there are reasonable exceptions, like if you have allergies or dietary restrictions, but don't be a dining diva Otherwise. Fifty eight percent say not cool to tip less than twenty percent if the service was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course, Yeah, that's legit.
Speaker 3: Those who said it's fine may have a lower default tip number, and it's not because they refuse to tip all together.
Speaker 4: Oh are you defending those people? It looks like you are.
Speaker 3: Saying those who said it's fine, thirty seven percent say it's not cool to take photos of your meal.
Speaker 9: Come on, there is one rule.
Speaker 10: Camera eats first, you prostitute that chicken pecana absolutely.
Speaker 3: Sixty three percent say that's okay. Yeah. Finally, about half of people, forty nine percent say it's not cool to ask for your check to be split more than four ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially if it's not evenly. If it's split evenly, like, that's true.
Speaker 9: If the computer can do it, Yeah, just be like one of six ways. Yeah, one thing.
Speaker 3: Everybody does it differently. Like this guy has his own set of restaurant rules, and his number one is that no matter what he eats first, got a fuel up for some activities. Letter. Okay, so these laser stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 11: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I have a question for alexis if a guy you met calls and actually leaves you a voicemail instant red flag.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, this guy.
Speaker 3: It's like when the doctor's office calls and leaves a message to remind you about your appointment next week, uh, clingy, but not call, or when your mom dials you and tries to wish you a happy birthday over voicemail. Can someone say desperate red flag? Well, our answering machine is filled with red flag waving desperate coiners. Honestly, we love them, okay because they.
Speaker 4: Make us laugh and there's somebody's mother.
Speaker 3: When we play their voicemails in a brand new loser line coming up right after this.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, is this the right number? It's the loser line. Good by, Just.
Speaker 3: Call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Wow, it's a good thing I brought my very annointment with me out onto the dance floor. You're way too hot to hand out.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's better.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do, don't grab his inhaler and punt it into the parking lot. Instead, tell him you have a thing for guys that gets sunburned easily, and.
Speaker 4: How many can die attack.
Speaker 3: That's when you give him the number the loser line, so hopefully he can call you and leave an awkward voicemail we can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 2: Hey Tiffany, it's oh how are you.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Remember when our last conversation he told me that you were a model, and I swore I kind of knew where I know you from. And ah, now I think I know you're the girl on my cat food bag. I know I've seen you with thousands. You're the tune of flavored girl, at least I think you are. Are you that girl? And if you are that girl, small favor?
Speaker 6: You have to meet my cat.
Speaker 2: My cat loves you.
Speaker 12: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean when I bring the doubt form, he just jumps around. I mean he literally knows you.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, it's like a celebrity.
Speaker 4: I never thought about it. She needs to go to his house and sign that damn bade. Yeah, I mean, wouldn't be awesome to have fans.
Speaker 13: Next message, Hey Rob, this is I just wanted to thank you for giving me your number. It was really nice to meet you, and it was kind of just perfect timing because right after I left the coffee shop, was driving away and I accidentally like slammed into this car and the guy was really upset, and I just I gave him your name and number. And I was hoping because you're, like, you're so good with words, and I was just hoping that you could, you know, have a conversation with him and talking down and kind of take the hit for me. But like, don't mention my name. That would be super great. I really appreciate it. But it was so nice to meet you. Thank you for listening. You're such a good listener.
Speaker 3: Next, Oh, look at that proof. The loser line is the gift that just keeps on giving.
Speaker 4: Did we get a message from that angry man. Yeah, she doesn't realize she gave him the loser line. Yeah, that's the only never she got from.
Speaker 9: The dude she accidentally is trolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hey, look at that. The holidays are coming up.
Speaker 4: That was natural, Jeff.
Speaker 3: Don't you think you should be prepared with an amazing gift so you don't look like a complete fool?
Speaker 4: What is that gift?
Speaker 3: Jeff? Pop on your socials right now and follow us at our TikTok at Brooke and Jeffrey. Then go share it with a friend around Christmas time because we put up our favorite loser line of the week, and that, my friends, is what the holidays true is all about. Listening to awkward voicemails with a little bow on top of them, voicemails like this one.
Speaker 12: Hey it's me again. Uh, just wondering when we could get together like we talked about and have that scary movie movie night. Yeah. I've actually got a collection kind of of some scary movies, you know, the teenagers are off and they're lost in the woods, or teenagers getting attacked on prom night, or the ones where they're at like an abandoned gas station. I guess I do kind of have a lot of teen scary movies, and hopefully you don't think that's that's weird. I just I just sort of like those coming of age movies and when you hear those teenagers kind of scream like when I got you know, I just love it.
Speaker 6: I just love it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I love it.
Speaker 14: So yeah, next message.
Speaker 3: Brook, cool baby, since your kids this weekend.
Speaker 4: If he's not on a watch list, can we get him on one?
Speaker 11: All? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, tell And he's like yeah, there's a lot of the a's like him. It's like okay, it's like really.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, let's slow down, my man down.
Speaker 3: I kind of prefer scary movies with old people and them.
Speaker 1: They don't make those because you don't feel bad when they die.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: Scary when they crawl though, when old people crawl, yeah, just missing their walkers.
Speaker 13: Next message, Hey, Joey, it's me.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to let you know you must be my good luck charm. I'm the girl that was sitting next to you on the bus and I was talking about how life has been hard lately, and you said something good is bound to happen. And you know what it did, because as soon as you got off the bus, I found this huge.
Speaker 14: Wad of cash and it was right on.
Speaker 15: The seat where you were sitting, and it even said rent on the envelope, Like, how did God know that I needed help paying my bills?
Speaker 11: It's just amazing.
Speaker 15: I'm going to start going to church. I just I can't believe it. You know, I had to share this news with you, so I hope something great happens to you too. I hope it's contagious.
Speaker 3: Giving you know that he had to hear that and finally figure out where his like missing rent money went. Poor guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's just like, I didn't know God's penmanship, looks.
Speaker 3: She wrote for me I have similar good luck when I go through Brooks Purse too. The works in mysterious ways, doesn't it. Thank you. You listen Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel, where you can listen to every single Loser Line. Second date and phone tap we do right there. We're gonna do another phone tap next.
Speaker 11: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Imagine you're thinking about putting a huge bid down on a house for the very first time. The deadline is just minutes away, and you're waiting to hear from the inspector that you paid for to figure out if the house is worth it or not. My god, that's the stressful situation one guy is in, and it's only gonna get worse when we call to deliver some news in your brand new phone tap right now, it's another on the twenties.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi is this Rich?
Speaker 6: Yes, it is hi Rich.
Speaker 4: My name's Kelly.
Speaker 1: I'm your inspector for the property you're thinking of putting a bit on over on Lane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great man, it's been busy.
Speaker 1: The seller's agent only gave me like a fifteen minute window and then I have to do inspections at seven more houses today.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't even eaten.
Speaker 1: I just got a bag of chips running around, you know, I mean you know how it is rich?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, can you kind of get into whatever you found in the inspection? Got a tight deadline to make this decision, so, I mean the counts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha. Well I walked the whole property and the foundation. It appears in good condition except for this one spot of this h it didn't won't go.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What I don't know if that concerns you or not, but put up some alarms for me.
Speaker 6: No, I'm sorry, what is it? What is the I couldn't quite make out what you were saying, which you got to.
Speaker 4: Keep up with me here. I got a lot of houses to do today.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, sure, so listen, listen, listen where the north corner meets the east.
Speaker 4: I see there's one area. Hmmm that Oh okay, I'll probably get a discount on.
Speaker 2: That, aget a discount on what exactly there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I do have good news though.
Speaker 6: Wait, but I mean before the good news, can we go back to the problem and the other the discount thing.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Rachel, coming listen.
Speaker 1: The good news is I didn't find any weeks okay in the septic tank. Wait now there is some bad news that there was some problems for just.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait, okay, wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: That's directly under the walkway.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. Can you can you stop for a second. None, I cannot get anything.
Speaker 3: You don't know what.
Speaker 4: It's like these days for US inspectors. We can't stop. There's no I can't.
Speaker 3: I didn't even have lunch.
Speaker 4: This is my lunch man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, I got it.
Speaker 2: But I'm trying to place a bid on this house and I can't understand any of the stuff that you're telling me about.
Speaker 4: That phone's having a problem. Maybe you should move. Don't you get better reception because my.
Speaker 6: Phone, my phone is fine. I got all the bars.
Speaker 3: It's because you're stuffing in your.
Speaker 6: Face with the blades or ruffles or are you actually eating? What are you doing it?
Speaker 4: Springles? Once you pop, you can't stop. I mean, you know you're old saying about that.
Speaker 6: To stop for at least one second.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I only got one minute off left on the property, and then I'm out of here.
Speaker 5: So why are you eating right now?
Speaker 6: Then? I can't.
Speaker 5: You're not telling me anything.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, pay attention, Ranch.
Speaker 1: All the water pups are on the main floor working, but the one I feel it's really hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I mean that.
Speaker 4: Could honestly mean the whole house could fall down.
Speaker 5: No, that sounded really important.
Speaker 2: I think I need to hear that.
Speaker 6: Please, can you again?
Speaker 1: That is a big one, right, But this one, this next one, you're gonna need to write down. So you would probably get the price knocked down eight to ten grand.
Speaker 4: It's just about the roof.
Speaker 11: It just.
Speaker 3: More from Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, But make sure you tell your agent specifically what I just said.
Speaker 10: Okay, I anything that could fall right off?
Speaker 9: Rich.
Speaker 4: I mean what I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Ship down for one second and tell me about the house.
Speaker 1: No, I would email you all this, but man, my emails down. What So, by the way, I should ask when do you need to put the bit in by?
Speaker 4: Oh you know how much time? I better tell you did your wife Katie set you up? Because this is just a phone taut I'm sorry. The chips are real, but I'm not. I'm actually broke. From the radio show Broke and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, to make you feel better, Katie. Your wife apparently got the inspection an hour ago, and she says, you're all good to go.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, great.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, though, Pringle's got the slogan right, we can't stop.
Speaker 4: It's impossible.
Speaker 6: I think that's the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with.
Speaker 1: Just wait, you haven't put your bid in on the house yet. That's gonna get a lot.
Speaker 6: It's hard to talk, but I think it'll be hard to be.
Speaker 13: A week up.
Speaker 11: Every morning was Foam weekday Mornings on the Twenties brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Alexis, if an older guy asked you to spend an entire night with him in a public park busting underage teenagers, what would you think that sounds hot? Or soup's hot?
Speaker 4: You know the teachers have something I'd want.
Speaker 3: Maybe let's bust them forward.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're drinking white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's exactly how one of our listeners spent his impromptu hang out. And even though they were together till the sun came up the next day, he's still not getting a call back is its aible to hang out with someone so long in one night that you get sick of them already?
Speaker 4: I think, yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: We're gonna find out though, if that's the case, when we do your second date Update, next second date Update. If you're looking for the three hottest places to meet eligible singles right.
Speaker 4: Now, taking notes, number one.
Speaker 3: Is your local Civil War reenactment. Okay, fighting on things, get spicy out on the battle. Number two is the SuDS and Studs charity car wash fundraiser.
Speaker 9: Your ladies.
Speaker 3: The five dollars gets you more than just a clean wash. And number three any high school graduation party. I'm not saying you're meeting the graduates there. I'm saying, like I mean, though, let's be honest, most of them are legal by that point. I I the older people at the party, the friends of family, Yeah, the families of the friends.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're probably related to you. I mean, like I.
Speaker 3: Know, because that's where one of our listeners, Robert met a lovely lady recently, so let's talk to him about it. Robert, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, what's up?
Speaker 4: Did you meet a grown person?
Speaker 8: Do we say congrats?
Speaker 6: Grat I didn't meet an actual grown person at this party. It was my fat brother's daughter high school graduation, So perfect place to pick up a woman, you know, Okay, is.
Speaker 4: The perfect I've never heard that saying before.
Speaker 3: There's the first time for everything. What's this lovely woman's name?
Speaker 6: Her name is Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Okay, Robert and Charlotte.
Speaker 3: So your couple's name would be Roblett or Sharbert.
Speaker 6: I hope it ends with the Sharbert.
Speaker 4: Why why was Charlotte there?
Speaker 6: She was friends with my buddy's wife, and I guess she just wanted to have some extra friends there, so she invited her.
Speaker 3: We've all tagged along with a friend.
Speaker 1: Can you come and make my kid look popular?
Speaker 4: There's like an open bar.
Speaker 3: So how did you and Charlotte come to be?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: And we were just hanging out by the cooler, and I realized we're hitting it off. We're talking for a little bit. Actually, I noticed that it was going to be a little bit of an ice shortage. There's a lot of people drinking limeritas and everything.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: A lot of high schoolers sneaking the probably no comment.
Speaker 6: So you know, I noticed that there was a nice shortage, and I told Charlte, was like, hey, do you mind coming with a ride grab some bags of ice with me?
Speaker 4: She came, that's actually smooth.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, because then you get a little lone time with her.
Speaker 4: Like, were you guys able to connect?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we definitely connected.
Speaker 4: That So like, were you making out in a car somewhere?
Speaker 15: Sir?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, no, no, we didn't start then. We were still feeling each other out. You know. It's like one of those parties that starts at two o'clock. So nothing got crazy that early. Okay, we got that ice and brought it back. I made sure that the situation was saying care. Thank god I did, because they ran out of ice almost immediately by the time we got back, and the party would have been over. But if we saved the party.
Speaker 4: What you guys are the heroes.
Speaker 6: Exactly, and you know what, we made everyone feel good. She was impressed with my knowledge of ice. Oh what.
Speaker 9: Circular cubes? Way better than those little square ones.
Speaker 6: It's important to know how many people come to your party because you need to know the correct people to ice ratio.
Speaker 1: Those are the long form math questions. It would have served us a lot better in life. You know, screw how fast the train is going.
Speaker 3: Thank god she had you there to help calculate that. So how long did the party last?
Speaker 6: So like with that type of part that would only go to like five Yeah, but things got crazy and went all the way to like twelve o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I love what the parties like for grads are actually really the parties for parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder you needed so much ice? Geez?
Speaker 4: Were you and her together all night?
Speaker 6: We were hanging out, you know, I tried to mingle a little bit, but I kept coming back to her because we were really hitting it off. And then apparently now I don't know what's the deal with these high school kids, but they have these parties that they'll bring chaperones to, like adult chaperones. So they were all headed to this park by us, and they wanted some chaperones. Okay, so I thought, why the heck not, why don't we go?
Speaker 1: I guess I remember that they would do like all nighters at my high school, where like you would go to a bowling alley and you literally were there all night, and it was like school sponsored. The idea was to like make sure that kids run out you know, doing drugs and yeah, I remember that very fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, so was it an all nighter situation?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we went to this park and we chaperoned the party and we ended up going for five am.
Speaker 9: Dah, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, that's so cool. Was it fine or was it annoying?
Speaker 6: Yeah? You know, it was fun because Charlott and I had some alone time while we're making sure the kids were having and everything. But I'm not gonna lie. I had to crack down on some of the kids because I saw that all the kids were huddled around this one red four tours. It turned out someone brought in a ponykeg, but I busted them how to break up the fun.
Speaker 1: But but then, does that mean that you confiscated the ponykeg and you and Charlotte got to drink it?
Speaker 6: No comment, no comment?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, Well, this sounds like a pretty fun night for you and Charlotte that day.
Speaker 4: I mean, that is a lot of time with a person I know.
Speaker 6: But like, you know what, the conversation just kept coming easy. It wasn't really difficult to talk to her, you know what. It felt like we had a real connection.
Speaker 3: How did you two leave it.
Speaker 6: So at the end of the night, when everything was winding down, I drove her back to her car and we made it out before she got out of the car, so things went pretty well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just like delirius us with sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it sounds shocking that she wouldn't be getting back to you or you're not hearing from.
Speaker 4: Her at all.
Speaker 6: No, I've texted her back a few times and she keeps saying, you know, I need to check my schedule. But now it's been two weeks, so now I'm feeling like he's just playing games, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely you didn't meet.
Speaker 4: A younger man's.
Speaker 3: Grating if any of them are college bound.
Speaker 9: I know, like he took my keg away.
Speaker 3: We'll find out when we come back. We will call Charlotte for you and try to turn you into officially shar Bert when we're doing your second date update right after this.
Speaker 6: Thanks, guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Update. If you're just joining us for the second date update, we're talking to the chaperone of an all night high school graduation party. Yeah, and he's available for hire, ladies if the second date doesn't work out well, so he'll chaperone your kids' birthday party, Jeff. And the best part he won't forget the ice. It's never enough for the entire party all night long. Yeah right, that's what Robert brings to the table, and it's how he met Charlotte the other night. Now after they're awesome evening together, she's not responding to his text anymore. So we're gonna find out what's up. Or, as the kids would say, Sam, you were so disconnected. That's what they say, Robert. Isn't that what the kids say at the party?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm pretty sure they said that at the party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Robert.
Speaker 9: I guarange you. Jeff googled that.
Speaker 3: I asked Jeeves did Jeeves knows?
Speaker 1: I think the important part is like she made out with you after spending God, you guys were together for almost twenty four no, twelve hours that yeah, over twelve hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a whole day with her. It was like two dates rolled into one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, you really get to know someone.
Speaker 4: I think this is going to be successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just has some pretty awesome excuse to turn you down like this. So let's give her a call. We'll see if she answers and try and get you your second date update. Okay, all right, great, right, wish me luck? Yeah? Well I feel like I could use the luck too, but I.
Speaker 6: Wish you luck. If you wish me luck, all right, I wish you.
Speaker 4: This is gonna go on forever. Circle. We please get out.
Speaker 3: Please leave your message for five seven Charlotte, Come on now, you off, bro.
Speaker 6: I know you guys need a luck more time.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey is this Charlotte?
Speaker 14: This is math scholar.
Speaker 3: Yes, you may. We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Charlotte.
Speaker 14: Ye, Hi, how can I you got?
Speaker 3: We're doing a segment called a second Date Update, and we're looking to pry a little bit into your dating.
Speaker 14: Life my dating mm hmm Charlotte, are you like from match dot com? I cancel that already.
Speaker 1: No, just groups of people from match dot com for you to resign up.
Speaker 3: I mean, much less reputable than Match dot com or morning radio show. But we do this thing where we try and help out our listeners after they've gone out with someone and they're not getting a second date. We try and figure out why that's not.
Speaker 1: Happening, and yours I guess wasn't an official date, you know, like it.
Speaker 4: Was more of a really really, really long hangout.
Speaker 3: Who we're talking about here, We're talking about a guy named Robert. Have you chaperoned a high school graduation party with?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I heard side.
Speaker 4: Now what do you think about him?
Speaker 14: I mean, he's a lot of fun. I guess he was on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he knows his way around a bag of vice.
Speaker 14: I mean he was getting along with the kids really well.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean a little too well.
Speaker 14: Maybe it's like he just was laughing and joking with him. They're having a good time end up running around, you know, I don't know, this is weird.
Speaker 3: Was he having them push him on the swing set or what was going on?
Speaker 14: Yeah, he had this like giant band aid on his knee, and when I asked him, you know body, he kind of like blew it off. He wouldn't really talk about it. So I just figure the more drinks he had him that he would tell me.
Speaker 1: Okay, because he did say that you guys were drinking, like he was confiscated a like PONYCG or something.
Speaker 4: For some of the high schoolers.
Speaker 1: It's a small one, ok yeah, a little tiny guy.
Speaker 14: So He finally told me what was going on with it, and he said that he skinned his knee really bad while any people from a moving car.
Speaker 4: Wait what people?
Speaker 14: And he was laughing like he is right now?
Speaker 1: Oh, like, Jose, I'm sorry, I've seen this before.
Speaker 9: Wait, it's not look fun.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. He was in a car.
Speaker 1: How do you skin your knee if you're in a car and you're dropping your pants and showing people's butt or.
Speaker 9: One of your friends put doors open.
Speaker 10: My money, my buddy tried this and our other buddy pushed him.
Speaker 1: Out, push out of a moving cars going like five miles an hour.
Speaker 3: It checks out that Jose is the one that sorry, Okay, what does that say to you?
Speaker 14: Yeah, he's too immature.
Speaker 1: Wait, he was supposed to be chaperoning, but he was in the car mooning other high school students.
Speaker 3: Like pretty sure that before the graduation.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, I guess this happened before because he already had the bandy.
Speaker 4: So he was doing it with his adult friend. And I see it. Told you at the high school party.
Speaker 3: It felt like you were dating a high school kid in a grown man's spot.
Speaker 14: I hope they were adult.
Speaker 4: You're also questioning that it's good that he didn't want to tell you. At least that means he wasn't proud initially of it.
Speaker 10: And I will say that my instance also happened in high school. It wasn't an adult thing.
Speaker 3: So, Charlotte, that's the main reason that you're not calling Robert back.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I just don't want to date on this as childish?
Speaker 12: Is that, you know?
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm perfectly good being friends with him. You know, he is fun and I did laugh, but it's not something I.
Speaker 4: Don't think he wants to be friends with you.
Speaker 11: Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean if he was really that childish, would he have been waiting quietly on the other line wanting to talk to you?
Speaker 4: A lot of self restraint right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a grown man move.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I mean, come on, guys, I waited this whole time. I let her air her grievances. But I'm only hearing positives right now. Okay, I loan someone because I'm fun.
Speaker 3: And you know what you may want to say.
Speaker 6: That's what he likes about me.
Speaker 3: I wasn't joking, Charlotte when I said he is on the other line, he actually wants to I.
Speaker 6: Don't if you think I'm childlike. I pay my car insurance all the time.
Speaker 4: That is that the only bill you pay. But Jeff didn't have car insurance guy, so.
Speaker 3: He's more of a man than me. Yeah, you admit, Robert that you actually moon some people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, listen moaning somebody's like the moment strikes you. You know, you just got to take it sometimes.
Speaker 4: I got to see him on that one. You know, it's not malicious, it's just in good fun, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, talk to Charlotte about it.
Speaker 6: Charlotte, come on, you you've never done anything like silly.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, no no. He said, you want a previous mustas competition in Mexico. There's it was a college spring break, but it was a year when he did it. It's not your power.
Speaker 3: Oh he tagged onto somebody else's spring break. You were chaperoning that one too, Robert.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, come on, does those Keiths need someone older to watch out for?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, Robert, it's gonna be easy for you to win the previous mustache contest when you're twenty years older than contested.
Speaker 10: Because however, you want blind a cancuon in spring break.
Speaker 6: That was a legit competition. I even got a trophy too. And let me tell you something, I had the best Fu Manchu.
Speaker 10: There iss a proud.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's interest.
Speaker 1: Those are interesting things to bring up on a first hangout, Robert, Like, usually you want to talk about cool things you.
Speaker 3: Did not or adult things. I think you're making You're kind of digging your own grave. You're making your sound more and more childish.
Speaker 10: Maybe he wants to get the porn across it. He's still fun just because he's in his thirties or forties.
Speaker 3: I don't think she has any question that he's fun. It's just is he grown up enough for her? She seems to want a more mature guy. Do you have any things that prove that you're mature?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean, listen, I'm on weight Watchers right now. You know, like I'm trying to take care of myself.
Speaker 3: You know, okay, okay, I'm very often. Weight Watchers is a selling point for White.
Speaker 6: Good for you, Robert, Listen, it shows that I care about myself and I'm trying to take care of adult things.
Speaker 4: I hear Charlotte laughing.
Speaker 1: I mean, Charlotte, maybe you need a little bit more fun in your life.
Speaker 14: I just worry about where our next date is going to be, Like, are we going to be cannonballing in the pool?
Speaker 11: I know?
Speaker 6: Fun.
Speaker 3: The fact that you're even thinking about the possibility of the next date is a good sign.
Speaker 4: There we go, Charlotte, Come on, give him another chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would love to send you on that next day and pay for bumpers at the bowling alley. You're willing to go out with him one more time, Charlotte, what do you think?
Speaker 14: I would love to hang out with you as friends.
Speaker 6: Then I just drove away from you and into the sunset. I'm gonna find me a woman who lives the skinny dips can balls.
Speaker 4: That's quite the combination, all right.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, Robert, if you're out of here, then I guess I am too.
Speaker 4: All right, you just crash your imaginary car.
Speaker 3: Forgot how to drive? Chaperone rooking Jeffrey in the morning. I like how he spent half of the call trying to prove how mature an adult he was and then left the call making car sounds.
Speaker 9: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his maturity arguments weren't super strong, so it wasn't super strong.
Speaker 3: Although he did have some of us beat as far as adulting Ghess, Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but we never claimed to be sure the reason why she didn't know our show.
Speaker 3: They do say some people never grow up, and Robert might be the perfect example of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll find somebody that is true equally immature.
Speaker 3: There is somebody out there for everybody.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 9: I'm forever single.
Speaker 3: But I did see We had some women texting in at seven eight five nine two saying he sounds hilarious and they'd love to meet him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is fun to be the fun guy.
Speaker 4: It's always fun for a night or two anyway, exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm I did recognize one of the numbers, and Brook, next time you could just ask me directly, I'll give you the phone.
Speaker 4: Number you have that number two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hope to play like that. But anyway, if you do want to get some help with your dating life, you can always email the show. We'll call that person who isn't calling you back. Go check out all of our Second Date podcast wherever you get yours at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 11: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: During your life, you're gonna be presented with tough choices, yes, like would you rather own an authentic fur coat or an authentic fur boat? What I mean, Look, it's not ethical either way, but at least have protesters through blood on your fur boat that would wash off immediately in the ocean. So the way you answer these kind of questions define who you are, and I want it to our listeners deserve to know the true personalities behind the people that they hear every morning on this show, and so we're going to give them a glimpse of how we all really think. Brooke saying weirdly quiet with the fur boat for coat discussion.
Speaker 4: It's just going to be really hot in the summer.
Speaker 3: That's why you want to be on the boat. So you want to be on the boat because then you can at least cool off in the water.
Speaker 1: We do a leather boat instead of trying to look guys don't exist on this show, and we're going to prove that when we do another edition of would you rather?
Speaker 3: That's coming up right after this. It's time for Brook and would you Rather It?
Speaker 4: Creepy?
Speaker 8: It's still as creepy every time.
Speaker 3: I know our reputations aren't that great to begin with, now. If you don't believe me, just search Brooke Fox sing as the national anthem on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Please don't wait a minute.
Speaker 3: I've never seen if you want to see four year olds boom?
Speaker 4: I tried really hard.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh my gosh, I have to see that.
Speaker 3: This game is probably not gonna help our reputations. It's would you rather? Where we pass a hat around the room, teach of my co hosts, including myself, in the hats field, with bizarre, intriguing questions that ask would you rather?
Speaker 9: Would you rather sing the national anthem again and get booed? Or play this game?
Speaker 4: Play this game?
Speaker 11: Lets go.
Speaker 3: The theme of this round, I guess is embarrassing situations and Alexis You're gonna go first, Go ahead, draw a question out?
Speaker 8: All right, would you rather have the general manager of our station watch you take a really bad number two?
Speaker 4: Watch you make love? And he's not that much older than definitely want you make love? You know I'm not bad at that.
Speaker 3: Fine, Maybe get some payment out of that, or at least a recommendation.
Speaker 4: Sadly, Alexis got a ray broke.
Speaker 3: You next, go ahead, draw a question out?
Speaker 1: Would you rather be turned into a meme for getting drunk on a reality TV show or turned into a meme for losing your pants on Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 3: The thing is this could easily happen to Brook in both situations.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is sometimes this show feels like a reality show like radio does, so.
Speaker 4: That doesn't seem too wild for me.
Speaker 1: I actually think it's pretty iconic if I lost my pants on will.
Speaker 4: For absolutely all day. Yeah, I really enjoy it.
Speaker 3: You're up, time to draw?
Speaker 9: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love this one.
Speaker 10: In an interview for your dream job, would you rather accidentally spit on the interviewer while talking or encourage them to sing Happy birthday to you?
Speaker 4: Why you're doing that?
Speaker 10: I really could see myself being like, by the way, it's my birthday, go ahead and sing whenever.
Speaker 9: And then they don't, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, seriously, my feelings are going to be hurt.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but accidentally spinning on someone that's so much hard saw, But also that could hurt you getting a job. Remember you As a spec I think the birthday song will be more.
Speaker 4: Of a this guy's fun funny.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So I'm gonna go with encourage them to sing Happy birthday to me?
Speaker 3: You're forever going to be the birthday guys.
Speaker 8: I don't think you're gonna get highed.
Speaker 11: I'm up.
Speaker 3: I'm drawing a question out I got Would you rather never be able to bend your knees or never be able to bend your elbows?
Speaker 6: That is so.
Speaker 9: Like reaching for stuff?
Speaker 3: Can I just end my own life as an option? I would rather never be able to bend my elbows. I want to be able to bend my knees. I want to be able to move around, yeah, and crawl into like you know, McDonald's play places and things like that. You need to be able to bend your knees. So I'm going with them. That's that's very important to me, to be able to crawl. If you're just joining us, we're playing, would you rather where we're drawing bizarre, intriguing questions out of a hat and learning a lot about each other? Alexis you're up again? Go ahead?
Speaker 8: Would you rather your child grow up to be a prostitute or a congressman?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Congressman is sketchy.
Speaker 3: I know you're already sleeping with your boss in front of him, so might as well go.
Speaker 8: I'm leaning towards the prostitute, I'll say, but maybe you could have a congressman that actually have a good change in the world.
Speaker 9: No, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: It could, that's what they all think.
Speaker 4: I'll say, prostitute, you'll get some good stories from me.
Speaker 8: I'll see you're out there, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Brook, You're back up.
Speaker 4: Jeez, would you rather have to would you rather have to announce to everyone around you? When if you have to fart or pee your pants daily? I hate you, guys, I hate parties. I yeah, it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I still don't like doing it in front of my husband.
Speaker 4: So you rather your pants would be such a pain in the butt. I'm gonna go I'd rather announce your pants every day.
Speaker 8: You can't control where you're for that, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you guys know if I got one coming on.
Speaker 3: All right, Jose, you're up again. Go ahead.
Speaker 10: I feel like if I announce my part, you guys just want me to stop, like we get it.
Speaker 9: It's been ten seconds.
Speaker 10: You would you rather hear your mom talk dirty to you over the phone.
Speaker 9: Or your grandma?
Speaker 4: My gosh, you have to pick one.
Speaker 9: My mom dirty talking about my dad, my grandma.
Speaker 3: No, it's to you, oh to me. Would you rather hear dirty talk from your mom or from your granny?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 4: Do you think it would be better? Do you want more coffeidents?
Speaker 10: I think because she would forget half the sentences.
Speaker 4: My grandma grandpa? Well, and you want to look her into the eye as long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: She's had more experience, she'll be better at it now.
Speaker 3: You can just blame it.
Speaker 4: On dementia if it gets too Yeah, exactly, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: One more left. It's for me. Let's see what it is in an alien attack on Earth? Would you rather be probed on their spaceship or they make you probe them?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I feel like that's easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to do the say.
Speaker 9: I thought you more than any would want to get probe. Been there, done that?
Speaker 3: Sorry, let's try something different to that. All right, we're out of time.
Speaker 4: That was such a gentle time that Would.
Speaker 3: You rather text into seven eight, five nine to tell us if you liked it?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: I don't know if we can handle the embarrassment.
Speaker 4: I got a fart. No, I had to stop it.
Speaker 11: Run Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Brooke you want to get to thirteen wins in a row today.
Speaker 4: That sounds pretty good.
Speaker 3: But somebody doesn't want you to achieve that. Who's that She played just six weeks ago and tied and now she's back. It's Vita from gig Harbor.
Speaker 4: Hello, Vita, Hello, coming with a vengeance?
Speaker 7: Huh, Well, I don't know about that. I'm not a vengeful person.
Speaker 6: I don't want to win.
Speaker 3: I hear. Vita does work in security though.
Speaker 4: So right, what's your best weapon that you can use to take me down? Besides your brain?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 7: I know weapons for me? Oh?
Speaker 3: Just bare hands?
Speaker 9: You wish I had to go with the bad boys?
Speaker 4: No, I think that she just tells people that appropriately.
Speaker 7: Well I do tell people that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're slowly losing consciousness. Yeah out, all right, we're gonna send Brooke out of the studio. Well that happens, Vita. You know the game's played. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat Brooke out right to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 3: All right, good luck? Your time starts now. Today is Volunteer Recognition Day. What state is known as the volunteer.
Speaker 7: State New Jersey.
Speaker 3: What is the term used for when you roll two dice and they both come up as ones? Margaret Thatcher was Prime minister of what country?
Speaker 12: England?
Speaker 3: What was the term when birds fly south for the winner?
Speaker 7: Oh, my gosh, hibernating.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many cups in a court?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 14: Six?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we'll take Yeah, we'll take your new that's embarrassing.
Speaker 7: I used to be a cooking teacher.
Speaker 10: Oh no, your class is going to be mad at the listening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see. We're gonna bring Brooke back into the studio. And what I mean? You played six weeks ago, Vida? What happened last time you played?
Speaker 7: Well, it was like on National Tortilla Day and we just tied, you know, And yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you you put it on your Facebook?
Speaker 7: I heard, Yes, Yes I did. My friend Christian, she made a post on my wall.
Speaker 12: She heard it.
Speaker 9: That's more than normal.
Speaker 3: Don't talk that way, not to veto.
Speaker 4: That's sweet. That's a good friend. Yeah, all right, this one goes out to Christien. Shout out, Christian, k dog.
Speaker 3: She's gonna make you look real foolish when she takes you down. But let's go all right, here we go. Your time starts now. Today is Volunteer Recognition Day. What state is known as the volunteer state Tennessee. What's the term used for when you roll two dice and they both come up as ones? Says Margaret Thatcher was Prime minister of what country?
Speaker 4: England or the UK?
Speaker 3: What's the term for when birds fly south for the winner?
Speaker 15: Mi?
Speaker 4: Grt?
Speaker 3: How many cups in a court?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 3: What's the only letter of the alphabet to not appear in any US state?
Speaker 14: Uh? Q?
Speaker 3: Al right, I got those answers in. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 10: Oh no, my landlord just texted me being too loud.
Speaker 9: Vita, you got two correct?
Speaker 4: Todays?
Speaker 7: Oh man, I thought she'd just beat me by one.
Speaker 10: Oh well, Brook, you didn't get one wrong.
Speaker 9: You got six corround.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 4: Kristen really backed me up on that one.
Speaker 2: Apparently, I just brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go over the answers here. Today's Volunteer Recognition Day. The state known as the volunteer state is Tennessee for sending volunteers to the War of eighteen twelve. That's why when you roll two dice and they both come up with ones. That's known as snake eyes. Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. The term used for when birds fly south for the winter. That's migration. There are four cups in one court.
Speaker 9: You overthought it like yeah, oh no. Then she came back, and.
Speaker 3: She came back and got right. I forgot.
Speaker 9: That's the second one.
Speaker 3: You got right. And the only letter that does not appear in any US state is the letter q O rob So Vita unfortunately can't give you any money here. The good news is just for playing, you win a pair of tickets to Professional Bull Riders Unleash the Beast PBRs Unleash the Beast Tours, coming to Tacoma on April twentieth and twenty. First to go ahead to PBR dot com to get your tickets today. Okay, Kristen, Vita needs your support today than yes, all right, thanks for playing, Vida. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow