Speaker 1: It's time out for a rounded. Would you rather, would you rather.
Speaker 2: Soggy corn flakes for breakfast every day? Or would you rather just cold oatmeal every day? Which one soggy flake?
Speaker 3: Soggy?
Speaker 1: Soggy corn flakes?
Speaker 4: I'm for me with that? No cold?
Speaker 3: You talk?
Speaker 1: You know what cold?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Hard thick oatmeal?
Speaker 2: E that I did get cold?
Speaker 3: And yeah you at that box of quakes straight out there.
Speaker 1: You could throw it in the microwave right and cook it right? Surey you just said, I know. But if you don't want to cold you could. I'd rather you not.
Speaker 4: I'd rather you not get your opinion.
Speaker 1: That's what I Can you cook the oatmeal?
Speaker 2: Surely it was.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have soggy cereal or cold oat meal?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 4: If you can heat it up, then give me the damn oatmeal. What is we talking about?
Speaker 1: So you can't put it in the microwave?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can cook. I knew it all right.
Speaker 2: Would you rather be voted most likely to succeed or class clown in school?
Speaker 1: Class plus?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: All three of us was class clown. I would class clown. I was voted most unlikely to succeed and.
Speaker 2: Most difficult the most difficult, right, most difficult.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that was the thing. I don't know they had it category you.
Speaker 4: I can look up the yearbook picture right now and send it to you. I'll go on the ale right now, and.
Speaker 1: High school is over, so stop being difficult, all right?
Speaker 2: Would you rather a piercing headache for a day or spend a day with your lovely xing.
Speaker 1: As I'd be profe.
Speaker 4: How many milligrams you want trying.
Speaker 1: To kill yourself?
Speaker 2: What? See?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna have that headache for a day, for a day. Piercing now, pierce, Yeah, just excruciate.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing. If I get with her for that day, it's piercing now, it's actually words. I take the peters and headache because you sit there with them suicidal thoughts all damn day.
Speaker 1: I can't do that, okay.
Speaker 2: Would you rather sex on the floor of a deserted cabin or would you rather have sex on a mattress in a cave? Oh?
Speaker 1: Either one? That's fine with me.
Speaker 4: When I have sex, I mean I would.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 4: We can leave that cabin and go get in that cave.
Speaker 1: We work gets is watching me half sex.
Speaker 4: That's the fault. Don't matter, you know. Now I'm being that cabin We ain't going out of that cave. Everything crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going away. All right. That's today's round of would you Rather?
Speaker 2: Coming up next, It is our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only, the Myth, the Legend, Steve Harvey. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.