Speaker 1: All right, Steve, this is from Amy and Harlem. Amy says, I'm in love with a man that makes less money than I do. We've been together for almost two years and he wants to move into my home and sell his house. But I recently found out his house belongs to his brother, so he won't get any money from the sale of the house. He also pays child support. I don't mind being the breadwinner or helping him out financially at times, but I need to know if he is truly in love or if he is using me as a lifeline. How can I tell the difference?
Speaker 2: Well, if you feel like you're being used as a lifeline, it's because that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: Now. Can he be in love with you because you're his lifeline? Of course?
Speaker 2: But there are other things too. Number one, how does he treat you? Number two? How does he make you feel? Number three? Do you feel safe and secure with him? Ask yourself those very very basic questions. How does he make you feel? And do you feel safe and secure with him? And outside of money, what does he have to offer you? What is the benefit if money weren't involved?
Speaker 3: Here? Tell me what's the upside of dating him.
Speaker 2: Okay, you should be able to fill out that form that I just gave it. If you can't put nothing in them blocks, it's because it ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Now, wow, and he's gonna sell a house that he doesn't even own.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, how you gonna sell a house?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: That's that's that's gibber jabber? What what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What gibber jabber? Anybody? What look glad of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna sell my brother's house out of own. I ain't gonna make no money off up what I'm gonna do, no more move here with you. Now.
Speaker 3: What didn't happen is his brother said he's selling the house and he ain't gonna have nowhere to stay.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's selling his brother's house. His brother came and said, hey man, I'm gonna sell this house. You need to start looking for somewhere because if his sales might be a quick sale. We're in Harlem, you know, those properties and skyrocketing.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, brug.
Speaker 3: Gonna make a nice little profit. He gonna be out.
Speaker 1: So now he needs some place to stay. So he's looking at her.
Speaker 3: They gonna move in with you? Uh huh?
Speaker 1: He doesn't even own the house, so and he pays child support.
Speaker 3: So okay, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: So that's how she can tell the difference, which was what her question.
Speaker 2: Was, Well, just very simple. How does he make you feel? Do you feel safe and secure? What does he do for you outside of money? And just answer to those questions. It's very simple. Okay, all right, obviously she don't need his money.
Speaker 3: If you don't need his money, what is it that you get.
Speaker 2: From him besides him coming over, you know, sleeping with you?
Speaker 1: And they've been together almost two years.
Speaker 3: I'll stay with somebody only wait wait what I was just saying some jabber?
Speaker 1: All right, listen, we have time for another one. Steve. This is from Keana and Edistoe Island. Uh. My husband and I got really drunk on vacation and he asked me if he could have a threesome. I said no, and I meant no. It came up the other day and he said I was drunk and I don't remember that. I told him yes. We got into an argument and he said he's doing it with or without me? Was he bluffing or was he putting me out?
Speaker 3: I asked you, and you said yes. She was drunk. I did not say yes. I said no, you said yes.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it with you're without you.
Speaker 3: This is something he's already committed to.
Speaker 1: That's right. I've been wanting to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he in it. Yeah. I need to quit drinking too, because they don't remember. Somebody need to be hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: Either y'all need to quit drinking or start recording when y'all start drinking.
Speaker 1: Both of those survival solutions. Steve all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.