Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Right now is now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you understand that, but now it is a very very important moment because it's the only moment that we really have and we have now. Right now is now, and now is a new day for all of us. Now there's a new opportunity for all of us. Now there's a chance for us to all be grateful to tell God, thank you, Heavenly Father for this moment. Call now because right now, man, I'm so glad I made it. Steve Harvey, Marney Show, Shirley Strawberry, call us off today Mississippi Monica Junior, the legend that is nephew Tommy and folks wrap your mind around the mind of Junior.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, uh, let me tell you something when you throwing another sporting divinion, because I like it coming to your house?
Speaker 1: Could you have everything? Do everything? I ain't got to bring nothing? Well, I ain't. Then other people, Yeah, yeah, yeah, visit other people. I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like who other people visit me because they don't bring nothing to my house. I just found this South. I don't even like this part because the basic stuff up to have a good time, you gonna need ice.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, you're gonna need that. Everybody has ice, Junior.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, no, no no, we didn't have it this weekend. Everything hot over here. It needs to be on a ballot. I need to hear what your staying see is on ice before I vote for you. That what I need here, because I'm not voting for nobody who don't believe in bringing ice. Now, we got everything hot every time about where the ice at you were supposed to bring it.
Speaker 1: I brought the food. You said you like coming to my house because I have everything, Yes, sir, you sure do.
Speaker 2: But inviting to people to your house and you thought them two trays ice cubes and your freezer. You thought they was gonna do the party we're throwing cos part at you?
Speaker 1: What he godot, I think that I see not now time it might be on to something, Junior. That's just a question.
Speaker 2: You thought them to ice trays in your freezer would post the lockdown that whole party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was. I did. And what do you mean nobody has ice trays. No one has ice trays anymore, Junr.
Speaker 3: I got ice trade, sure, hell uh, I got ice trade.
Speaker 1: You don't have on your refrigerator. What what? What's it? You know which one you got? You got the plastic when you just pop it from left and right. You got that open with that?
Speaker 3: With that, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: With the silver lever. What should I do? But I don't know why y'all laugh. This ain't funny to me. I need ice? They didn't. What you really need to do? You need to quit throwing stuff at your house. That's why he likes to go to your house. You know what? You know what, y'all not gonna get me my issue? Get this.
Speaker 2: Last time I've been somewhere, I'll supposed to bring some damn ice.
Speaker 1: Cause you got it, you're rich. What you mean these people out here throwing parties up?
Speaker 2: And then if I got to stop at a gas station and go up to that machine outside a bye bag, I hated to go to your house.
Speaker 1: Why am I going to your house? Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, Uh, we're gonna hear from the next coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour. Uh, we'll hear from pastor Motown and deacon death sham and church complaints. Right after this, you're listening Morning show