Speaker 1: It's time now for church complaints with Pastor Motown and Deacon deaf jam. We gavel.
Speaker 2: In this most mausipious day where we grow tireously recognize in this epencurity of the dynastics.
Speaker 1: We libatiously.
Speaker 2: Sit here in a moment of garious grandle, realizing that he is the austacious moodacious good God, ain't it, Gracious Lord?
Speaker 1: We manipulpie as we glorify in his honor.
Speaker 2: Let the shave man man a man again. We are now here for deacon death jail with judge complaints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Said, you're gonna have to have a conversation with Retail Davis. His his profanity has gotten out of control.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: This past Saturday at the at the clothing drive, he yelled if the devil and everyone got required and he said, I thought we hated this email. His cussing is out of control. Path, it really is. You're gonna have to talk that or I'm.
Speaker 2: Very familiar with his line of deliverance, but we allow him that. Or because it has been explained to me that or brother Retail cusses for health purposes. Ah, yeah, he no longer has hot blood or do to cussing, and also that he had has gone away due to cuss him too. He had a lot of pent up energy. That was called him half the cop. Yeah, so he has to cuss to keep his blood pressure down.
Speaker 1: This way I learned it right there. I must say it's very very helly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The devil.
Speaker 1: He said he thought we hated this? Who deacon?
Speaker 3: Uh? He said, F the devil? And then people got quiet, and then he said, what's wrong? I thought we hated this MF. I said, just just got strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't think it was a better way to put it, though. That moment couldn't push me to my next sermon next week. Yeah, Tyler, this sermon here, I don't know who the f he thought he was, who he's messing with.
Speaker 3: The Side Chick Summer Festival is the second weekend in May. Uh, the event is all weekend. I don't know what did it past. That's all they wanted me to say. They didn't they didn't have no complaint. I don't know if that's a code or something that it don't sound like a look at your up.
Speaker 2: The attenders this week, Uh, we're asking most side chicks to come on out.
Speaker 1: Wait what pastor, have you asked today we're.
Speaker 2: Doing what I'm coming out. I want through will to know that this is why I glow. I'm coming out. Oh that's the theme song this year for the Side Chick Or Weekend Festival. We have a normalized we have a normalized and it's just what it's gonna It's not a church eventually, will you be there?
Speaker 1: Well, I've got to go and save these people.
Speaker 2: Somebody to go down for counseling and console it right, go ahead, deacon.
Speaker 3: Speaking of saving pastor, Brother Tyring Neely wants to know if you will lay hands on his stomach. He said, some of his brain cells have died, he said, some of his skin cells have died. He even lost some of his hands seals, he said, but his fat cells must have accepted Jesus as they lording saves because they have eternal life. Can you lay hands next Sunday on his stomach.
Speaker 1: That's not going to work, brother, Your feat ashes yea brother ride now I can get brother.
Speaker 2: I've discovered that it is a healing and cussing. When you will fatness, she's gonna have to remain what it is. I'm not laying hands.
Speaker 1: On you oh okay, but you'll go down and help the side chick. Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, if a need any hands laid on, I'm sure I am here.
Speaker 1: Low Ray, glor ray, all right. Coming up next, the CLO will be here, the Chief Love Officer, for your love questions. Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show