Speaker 1: It's time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well before we get the sports talk shirty. I don't even care right now, I just need to talk to Tarry Easton for the Houston Rockets. You cost us the playoffs. Dog, shut up, just shut your ass. Why would you go out here and tempt the Golden State.
Speaker 1: Warriors for what?
Speaker 2: What would you do that for? Warriors? Come out to play. You don't even play. You don't play. Tyr Easton for the Houston Rockets, number seventeen. The last time he played was New Year's Day. Now he gonna sit up here and put a video out to the Golden State Warriors talking about yeah, yeah, come on in to Houston.
Speaker 1: We got something for you. What we lost, not what we did.
Speaker 2: We lost one three to one ten because you set up here attempt to Steph Curry, Draymond and Clay Thompsons because they brought it to your ass. Why you were sitting on the bench. You never even got in the game. Why the hell you even talking? D What the hell you talking for? You played twenty one minutes the whole season.
Speaker 1: What is your ass talking for? You need to be cut today. You're mad this am I. We are gonna make the playoffs, Charlotte. What did you say he did to the Warriors? He put a videout? Remember the little thing for What did you say he did to saw? He made a video and send it to the Warriors?
Speaker 2: Worious, come out and play.
Speaker 1: What you say that did? What to the Warriors? That tempted him?
Speaker 2: That tempted him? And they whooped their ass? Then they talked about your ass after in the press conference? Why is you trolling them? And you can't troll from the sideline. You're on the bench from the theybody just bought a ticket. Hell, you don't never play? The hell did you talking to Steph Curry and Draymond and you got twenty one minutes in an eighty two season game? Eighty two game season twenty one?
Speaker 1: Hell is wrong with you? When he had nothing else?
Speaker 2: Junior? I'll give, but damn what he got off?
Speaker 1: We can't got time to make videos?
Speaker 2: Yeah the hell did you thinking you playing?
Speaker 1: Hey? Dog, he's not a NBA playing, He's a content creator.
Speaker 2: Because your name ain't Fred Flanfeet, Jayleen Green, Dylan Brooks, Amon Thompson or Jabaris Smith. Junior, shut your ass up, we're trying to do something here.
Speaker 1: And you haven't never seen you this matter before. Y'all need some people on y'all team with some better names. Well you don't matter. That's all we got right now.
Speaker 2: But we we was on our way to the playing tournament until Tarry Easton opened his day of mouth.
Speaker 1: Now we ain't making nothing. Name the other players again, slowly, Fred Vanfleet, that's the only name we know. Pull, Javar Smith, Jabari Smith, Jim Jayalen Green, and Dylan Brooks. That's our starting five. Dylan boy, that was from uh the Grizzlies. Yes, light skinned.
Speaker 2: Boy, remember he told Fron Yeah him. That's all we got now. Hi, I'm tari As over here, content creator.
Speaker 1: That's all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And that's not even getting to the head coach. We already I probably with the head coach. Sorry, okay'm messing with me a law I'm sick of. I'll tell you what if you're looking for me, tyr, I'll be in Houston in two weeks in hive o'clock.
Speaker 1: Come fine, coming up at the time of the hour.
Speaker 2: Lady needs some advice Steve if she wants to know if her boyfriend loves her or her financial stability.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening hard morning show