Speaker 1: The lorne I what thirsday? Thursday, dry and palm, But the he quenched me.
Speaker 2: Yes, he did.
Speaker 1: Quence my whole Thursday, mind lord, and that's why it's wild open for.
Speaker 2: Open for him.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning everyone. How's everybody doing. I'm not feeling that well this morning. My voice is a little oh.
Speaker 2: Ratchety, you know, yes weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Well, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Shirley, Well, good morning, sister Odell. I just quickly wanted to ask you did you hear about the twenty one year old young lady. Her name is Aoki Simmons. She's Russell Simmons and Kamor Lee Simmons' daughter. She's twenty one. Like I said, she was seen in Sant bart and she was kissing a man who.
Speaker 2: Was sixty five years old. He's a businessman. She said, they're just friends.
Speaker 3: But you know, people commented on social media that if he is her friend, he's her grandfriend because he was so old, so it was like a grandfather type friend situation.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a big age jump, sweete, that's a bit much. You know, you're twenty one, he's sixty five, you know, yess ma'am. You know he can't do nothing but buy you some things.
Speaker 2: You know, well they kiss well, I mean.
Speaker 1: What is that shy? You ain't nothing got to work for you to kid kissing, to leave the things now that when you might have a little situation, you know, he might do it everything. He ain't gonna be like a twenty Well you need to excuse me. He need to date somebody on age and can keep up with you, you know, being just bam bam bam all day long, all evening. You know, just you were just one after another for rapid fire. You know them old man's they good for one round then you got they got wake cup days, you know days. Yeah, he's sweet and not hours.
Speaker 2: Forty four years between us a lot, huh.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't see the picture. Is he cute? Is the man cute?
Speaker 2: Shulling? Well, I mean he's rich. Does that answer your question?
Speaker 1: Well, that's straightened it right on out. Then didn't he.
Speaker 2: Very rich? But that that's a little that's that's a little young. That's what the comments were saying.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, send me the picture so I can see it and I'll be the judge up and and we'll come back to it later on. Send Mississippi girl. Send it to to your homegirl.
Speaker 3: But but I do want to ask you this before you leave, Sister Odell, do you with such an age difference forty four years, do you think that will last?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of years.
Speaker 1: Well, you know a main one time that was fifty. Excuse I had a main one time that was fifty.
Speaker 3: And how much of her age range was that, Sister Odell?
Speaker 2: Fifty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But when I was one hundred, for my hundredth birthday, that's what I wanted.
Speaker 4: It was him, So I had him.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I called it. I called it a century and a half, a fair.
Speaker 2: Yes, get your half. What was what was his name? Sis?
Speaker 1: Oh? He was a young name, dar Savius. He young, he had a young name and everything. He was on a spirit though, you know, he didn't know I could hang with him though. I wore him out.
Speaker 2: Did you your spry? You are that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I tied him up, had him up, and he was hit off. You know, he was in the tanking stuff. He held up a pair of my bloomers out to draw one time, and I choked him with him and that was the beginning of a wonderful love afail.
Speaker 2: But with a fifty year age difference.
Speaker 1: Wow. Think the what you need to be focusing on is getting choked with a pair of blooms.
Speaker 2: That Sister Odell
Speaker 3: Frank phone call coming up next by Sister Odell Ah, you're listening morning show