Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Diddy is named in another lawsuit, this time with his son Christian, who was accused of assault. The Good Times reboot has caught a lot of backlash after the trailer was released.
Speaker 2: And is it cool to have.
Speaker 1: Rappers come speak to school age children? That's all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This is from Leanna Orlana in Bronsville. Lana says, I asked my husband for a tennis bracelet.
Speaker 2: He bought me one with fake diamonds set.
Speaker 1: In real gold. I told him I would rather have real diamonds. Why wouldn't he splurge on me and get the real thing? Am I being ungrateful for not accepting it?
Speaker 3: Well, you told him you wanted a tennis brace See, you were specific. He bought a tennis bracelet.
Speaker 2: He should have said a diamond and tennis bracelet.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, bro, you know I wasn't. I don't know if he was being insulting. I mean, you obviously took offense to it because you wanted the real thing. He didn't know he just thought it tenebrating. It probably looked real though to him. Yeah, to her too, Well, somebody knew it wasn't real though, soon as they saw it, so you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she's saying, is she being ungrateful for not accepting it?
Speaker 3: Well, you're being a bit ungrateful. But Jim, you have every right to want something real, you know. I mean, you got every right to want that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad at you. But if you knew they was fake diamonds, you better believe your girlfriend's gonna know. Yes, And if there is fake diamonds, you might Now you might want to check that goal, but it'll be green tomorrow, so just put it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Tracy in Rust and Tracy writes, I had a one night stand with a man and it was so much fun. One of my friends told me, the guy is looking for me to take me out again. Is he interested in me or does he just want to have sex? Can a one night stand turn into a real relationship?
Speaker 4: Wow? Yeah, yeah it can.
Speaker 3: It can, And the only way to find out is to find out why he's looking for you.
Speaker 4: It can.
Speaker 3: It's a possibility that it could turn into something more. But you said it was so much fun fun. The question is simply is for you, Now, do you want.
Speaker 4: To go have some more fun?
Speaker 5: I will if it were you, I gonna.
Speaker 4: Have this fun immediately.
Speaker 2: One night, two nights, three nights.
Speaker 4: Fullly full one.
Speaker 2: Yes, creep.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Marlena and Salem thelo Marlena says, I dated a much older man when I was thirty four. We broke up when a special part stopped working. His wife found out about us after he died in January, and she wants to talk to me. I'm sure she has questions, but should I tell her everything or not?
Speaker 4: Why are you talking to her?
Speaker 2: He's going to meet her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he won't mess around and get shot.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 3: This ain't gonna work out for nobody, especially you. Yeah, this ain't gonna be no wonderful, heartwarming conversation and none of this.
Speaker 4: That ain't what that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: What does she think it's gonna be? Steve hartwarmy like the wife is gonna say what to her?
Speaker 4: You know, I know you don't have to be wary. I know you and.
Speaker 3: Octavia had some special but I just wanted to just get a couple of things clear? When did you all star y'all's relationship when she asked you that she's trying to draw back to a certain date, that he missed something and it was gonna because of you. And then that's when the knife come out.
Speaker 4: That's when the knife come out. You get your ass stabbed. Now you get right there.
Speaker 1: Do not go, Please don't go, Marlena. Yeah, all right, I hope she doesn't go, Steve. But it sounds like she's going, doesn't it sound like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She going because she's stupid.
Speaker 1: She say, Should I tell her everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He meant something to me.
Speaker 3: The lady, y'all always what's wrong with y'all? You was the side piece. Get over there and be slow. Same time for you to act like you was chicken. You were slow. Comb green beans and bad green beans to the one. They just run under the hot water. That's what you are, you decide all that's it?
Speaker 4: Dirty right, green tomato. He was not the chicken. All right?
Speaker 1: All right, Moving on that last one, Steve, This is from Victor in Kansas City. Vicer says, I'm marrying a woman that has three children. I heard her tell her mom she doesn't want any more children, But if I really want one, she'll do it. This contradicts what she's told me, and I want my own child.
Speaker 2: Should I pause our wedding planning.
Speaker 3: From she said, she doesn't want one, but if you insist, she'll have one.
Speaker 2: So she can't have it. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can understand her hesitance. She's got three. She's the one that's got to carry them, so she got every right not to want anymore. But she said, if you insist, she'll have one. Now the problem is, are you going to insist because you want your own child? Okay, don't I don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Tell And that's fine too for him to want it.
Speaker 4: You got every right to want your own child. You know that one child? Get on your damn there and deal with them. Three kids? How many is absolutely right? We look who talks? Look what you mice do you have for? I just go ahead, deal with the three? I am hell? How many do you have?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: I have two and two grand babies.
Speaker 2: Believe that your grandfather.
Speaker 5: I don't even have a tone. I don't even have a tone to be a grandfather. No, my boy don't fit grandfathers.
Speaker 3: Even the grandkids are going mama, Who is that little man talking about my granddad?
Speaker 2: Sounds like the kid's voices are different.
Speaker 4: He sounds like a grand baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it sounds like we're finish, go outside.
Speaker 1: And play yeap like discipline of junior telling them that I'll get over there.
Speaker 4: I tried this. This what it sounds like?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, put that down? Put that okay? I told you?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so you ain't gonna put it.
Speaker 5: Down, so you're gonna keep it okay, cool, all right, take my ass back in my office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that ain't got to throw.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 5: Don't, don't get off the cap. Hey, listen, jump off.
Speaker 4: You gonna jump. You're gonna jump. You're gonna okay, you just jump. Okay, you're gonna do it again. You're gonna do it again. Okay, all right, Hey is hot. It's real trying to say the life. They don't listen.
Speaker 5: Okay, Wow, Hey, hey, put the beer down.
Speaker 4: Why you got a beer?
Speaker 2: You a baby? You gotta okay, you're gonna drink it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna drink the beer.
Speaker 2: Come on, grand daddy, let's go on.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, stop hunching the wall.
Speaker 4: You're gonna keep hunching the wall.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, but wow, Granddaddy, get your bike, let's go outside.
Speaker 3: And Rod.
Speaker 2: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Celo.
Speaker 1: We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Morning Show