Speaker 1: While a new lawsuit filed in Los Angeles is presenting more trouble for Ditty. Diddy is named in a suit filed by Grace ol mccarcay. She claims that Ditty's son, Christian Combs, sexually assaulted her back in twenty twenty two during a New Year's Eve party where she was hired to serve drinks on a boat that was chartered by Ditty. Grace was twenty five years old when the alleged sexual assault happened. She claimed that she saw partying and drug use between a constant rotation of suspected sex workers and celebrities. She has also provided audio clips as evidence that she repeatedly rejected Christian Comb's advances while he groped her all over her body. The lawsuit charges Christian with sexual assault, sexual harassment, and infliction of emotional distress. Grace's lawyer said quote like father, like son, it gives us no joy or pleasure in filing suit against Christian Colms, who who has clearly adopted his father's pattern and practice of depravity. The lawyer also represents Rodney lil Rod Jones, who filed a lawsuit against Diddy earlier this year. Wow, man, it yeah, keeps filing up, keeps charges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keeps spiraling, it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah. Moving on to you guys remember Good Times? Of course we remember James, remember Florida, remember JJ, Thelma Michael and of course you two Wollona Uh from the seventies hit show Good Times. Well, Good Times is back, believe it or not. It's in an animated series on Netflix. It's a reboot of the classic sitcom. It features JB. Smooth, Jay Farrow, Ivette, Nicole Brown, and other great actors' voices. Good Times is being produced by the late Norman Lear, the producer of the original sitcom, along with Steph Curry and Seth McFarlane who does Family Guy and all that. But last month when the trailer for Good Times, when that was released, well, it received a lot of backlash for its stereotypical depiction of a black family in present day times. So here's the question, guys, what do you think do we need another show with negative stereotypes? Because that was what was going on in Good Times back in the seventies, But now, you know, in these days, I mean, if.
Speaker 3: You look at the current climate in which we all live in today. I can understand the complaint. Of course that's not what we need. But we got to stop helping to perpetuate these things ourselves. I mean, you know, we got to look at our music that we put out. We got to look at our content that we put out. You know, we got to look at you know, all of these platforms how we use ourselves in social media.
Speaker 2: Right, we are our own worst enemy in social media.
Speaker 3: We are destroying our own culture ourselves, and then we get mad when somebody else join in. I don't know how Norman lives producing anything from damn Grave, so, you know, but then we've got the name attached to it, like McFarlan Curry is attached to it. You know, if you're gonna put your name on it, then you gotta be willing to deal with it.
Speaker 2: Is it a cartoon? Is it for your.
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: I mean what we're talking about here to saying the documentary, you know, it gotta be a tasteful way to do it.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, you would think you would think.
Speaker 2: You gotta be well, how how can that be?
Speaker 1: And they make movies about the seventies and all this stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: But this is an animated series on Netflix.
Speaker 3: How can it be hatefully done when you got this girl Sexy Read out here talking about my booty hole brown and I'm just trying to get it what we want now. At one point in time, we got to take responsibility for what's happening here.
Speaker 1: Now, Steve, you know what, It's funny you mentioned Sexy Red because there is a debate going on in social media. This was happening over the weekend. It's not the first time this has come up. Should schools invite celebrities, mainly like rapping hip hop artists into the school to speak to the student body. Sexy Read, known for her provocative lyrics, you just mentioned some of them, and her stage show, showed up to a Georgia school.
Speaker 2: It was a high school.
Speaker 1: She showed up there to speak to the student body, and the school's principal escorted her out because she smelled like marijuana. So what does Sexy Red do?
Speaker 2: Instead?
Speaker 1: She did a few songs in the school's parking lot from the sun roof of a car as student were leaving school. The video went viral and the parents were outraged in the comments because she was there. So her song Pound Town. You mentioned the lyrics from that song. We're all parents on the show. So what do you think about entertainers that the school?
Speaker 2: Huh would you say, Tommy, she's out of control for that? You didn't nine, They didn't put you out of school. Now you're in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Because she smelled like marijuana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who invited her in the first place? Yeah?
Speaker 3: If you know this woman's show, in this woman's music, what is she going to say to your children that's gonna be of any benefit to the edification and uplift of their life?
Speaker 2: What what could she say? So?
Speaker 3: See, you can be so enthralled with celebrityism or celebrity or whatever you want to call it. You can be so caught up in that that you think just having a celebrity is good. Well, you gotta look at what they're gonna say to the kids. What's the message that they're gonna send? And pound town is on anyway, Oh, sexy Red, whatever her name is, it is not the cause of the problem, right, It's not just this young lady here. So what school invited them? And yes, I think rappers can be very, very valuable in the use of getting messages out to young people. It just depends on what they want to say. Look, don't make the mistakes I made. You can't get a better person than somebody with some hands on advice.
Speaker 1: That's right, Steve all Right, coming up at twenty minutes after a woman won ninety thousand dollars on a scratch off and quit her job. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening, Hardy Morning Show.