Speaker 1: But he looks at me and he goes, You're not really this tall, are you?
Speaker 2: I was like, you're not really this short? Are you?
Speaker 3: Calm down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: It makes me nervous, but okay, welcome to the game.
Speaker 1: You submit the questions, we gave you the answers.
Speaker 4: And we bought your handle in the process. We're still calling them handles.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Oh, you and I just had this conversation in Montana. We were talking about different genes and I actually just as you had.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I just went today to return a bunch of stuff to the store that I had bought because I never try anything on I hate trying to.
Speaker 3: Know the whole concept that you returned it. Did you get charged for it when you returned?
Speaker 2: Exactly right?
Speaker 4: And you know what, it wasn't thirty days over the fact, so I could actually return it.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: It's amazing many shop for yourself. How much money you saved. So I went to the store and I returned all this stuff before a whirlwind before I left on a trip which we'll get to on the big show. And then I exchange it for jeans but I am still in the mark.
Speaker 2: I got a new pair. Okay, we'll answer the question and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the question is because M three Prize is asking the question wide leg jeans yay or nay.
Speaker 2: It's a great question.
Speaker 4: I got an assortment and I went really wide on one of them. But then I'm like, are these just only in style for a little bit, because I'm all about a comfy jean. But then I'm also not sure if I'm wearing them like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm all for the wide leg jeane, but I don't know any style. I have no style. I just try to follow the trends of what I see online.
Speaker 1: I have no style.
Speaker 3: But my style is Daniella hat style, and she's actually great. She I was in a rut. We discussed I'm okay for all of you that didn't get the mama, I'm good, a little little hormonal thing, and I was in a lot. I just jeans were an issue, but she got a lot of them.
Speaker 1: What did you get when we have wide leg?
Speaker 3: A lot of boyfriend situations where it is a wider leg. It's not super huge, but some go a little high, some go a little low.
Speaker 1: I got a pair of Levi's.
Speaker 2: You'll love this. Here's a gym into the here's a jarret.
Speaker 3: We're walking the dog and the kid yesterday and I must have been walking in front of him husband checking out my ass and yeah, daddy, hey babe, Levi's huh and I said, yeah, he goes.
Speaker 1: They're back in.
Speaker 4: Well, according to Dan Yella, they are way I want to say about it, distressed?
Speaker 2: Are they like when I am, Oh, you're ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I'm really into redone redone like Redes Redes jeans, hence the name, and.
Speaker 1: To have a pair of ag on right now.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a gold right now. But these are skinny, so to be succinct. In answering your question, yes, I say, I think all the jeanes are in, and I don't want jeans to ever be at, like any style to ever be out. They all come back around. Although I'm missing some jeans. Do you ever have that happen where you're like, where are these clothes? Like I know I had them, I know I had like sure, do yeah, where are these clothes? I lose a lot of things or they get stolen you know, literally stolen. Excuse me, oh, pardon me, I spurped your turn Jr's zuber.
Speaker 3: Are you already planning for Max's first birthday? We're kind of kicking around some ideas. We need Uncle Steve on CT to be around thinking about some things. Yeah, we're doing it on his I've got a lot of things to talk about. We have a lot of dates in that time too. You owe me a lot of you haven't been around. You're at the Masters, You're at the ranch. Apparently I can't get a hold of you. So I'm going to place is coming I do.
Speaker 4: I have found my place myself at places that are difficult to get in touch with me.
Speaker 2: Just facts over a request.
Speaker 4: I do need some dates though, But what are we planning for his birthday? Please don't do something crazy and elaborate where then, Like you're spending as much as people spend on their wedding. I heard someone spend thirty thousand dollars and you know who this person is, I'll tell you offline on their child's first birthday party.
Speaker 2: Thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are a friend, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: No, not like the people that have Like there's like thumbing issues.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, that's lucky to get like, no, no, she's normal.
Speaker 2: No okay, and not to Stafford. So everybody don't think it is because.
Speaker 1: That's who I thought it was. I was like the Stafford.
Speaker 2: She is so normal. This is what we love about Kelly.
Speaker 4: She's like my kids are getting their ass on a commercial flight and knowing, like, what is it like to be normal? She's the best man. She would never no, I know, but somebody else we know. Do not spend that much money on your kid's birthday. Please, I know it's your child. Do whatever you want, but.
Speaker 3: If the listeners have any ideas, I think it's more for the adults because Mac has adult friends.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: He has a couple of little friends, but they're because of our adult friends.
Speaker 1: We were thinking of Mac and cheese, cheese and wine, Mac truck. Oh you know, I don't know. We're just thinking.
Speaker 2: We believe he's already gonna be one.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: We went to our first birthday yesterday with him, and it was cute. It's a guy that plays on the Kings that we've known forever. Their twins turned six. It was very sweet, But I gotta tell you. And this was really cute. And my husband thinks he's only talked about on this podcast because he's good material.
Speaker 1: But this is the material.
Speaker 3: I like. He was so excited to bring Mac to his first friend's birthday party. And like the six year olds don't even know like Max, they are like they don't care, like they're like anyways, but like he wanted to dress him up, he wanted to bring him. These are the gifts mac Pac or mac adults Mummy picked out. But you know what I mean, Like he was so excited. Now, the party was from two to four. Max slept from one to three forty five, so we got there at about three fifty five. Okay, that's crush. Yeah, all was that his first birthday party? It was It was at the park and when we did the swings and then we went to a little Slice and pint afterwards, like where you go and you have a big pizza and yet like daddy has a beer, Mommy has a wine and we just sit there and that's the door. Isn't a big boy highchair at the restaurant?
Speaker 4: Come on, Okay, I want to talk about this Ryan, our wonderful producer who we allude to all the time. He's also going to be involved in the Big Show this week because we meet Ryan's perspective on some headlines.
Speaker 2: But Ry, we write this down.
Speaker 4: I am I'm having some feelings about all the friends with kids because there's some stuff going on. So I will elaborate on the Big Show. You're pregnant fuck now, But I am going to put it in the post. WHOA, that sounds kid inappropriate. I'm post put it in.
Speaker 2: Take it out. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll talk about it on the Big Show. We're taking it down the Big Kids, all right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anonymous?
Speaker 3: Oooh, we love our anonymous forty one year old single mom of three, divorced almost a year now. Go for the fun hot guy not sure if it would lead anywhere, or go for I can speak more serious guy who is probably the nicest, kindest guy I've ever met.
Speaker 2: Why can he be both? Yeah? See go for goth you can have both? Yeah, go for the gusto.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sister, I don't think that you should ever resign yourself to saying, oh, I have to pick one or the other.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, there's you know.
Speaker 4: Cliches for a reason, like hot, bad, boy whatever. It's probably not like a long term thing.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of hot, really good guys. We're married, or you're married. I'm not married to him, but like might as well be.
Speaker 4: Like, there's good guys that are also very attractive and good for you, Like I love that, you know.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I've talked at.
Speaker 4: Nauseum about my divorces, but I don't I don't have children, and so that's a different thing entering the dating world with kids. And I remember my sister when she got her divorce, Alyssa was only nine months old, and she was really nervous about going out there and dating and being like, and I have this child. So I think that you should be proud that you're willing to put yourself back out there and don't settle for one or the other, which brings up another point.
Speaker 2: But I calary thing.
Speaker 3: I was thinking she'd wait, I was thinking Anonymous would go for both guys, Like date both.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to just fun right, Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, okay, yeah, yeah, we're saying the same thing, like or I guess maybe we're saying the same thing in a different way. Date all of them and then they can be both, Like, why can't the fun hot guy also be the nice good guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would just date as much as you can. You deserved it. You obviously got divorced for a reason. You had pay a price for being without it, idiot whatever, So yeah, go party, go have fun, live your live it up, you melf.
Speaker 1: Christian Cavaliery. I don't have a problem with Tana boys.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I just think it's so funny. This is the world that we live in. I mean, we also have a podcast and talk about anything we want, which is great, but like, why does everyone care? Like why is it such a big deal if you like if a man, like there's the guy Kimora Lee Simmons's daughter is dating someone that's three times older than her. Great, but it's like right, and it's like, but it's more acceptable that, like, younger women date older men. I just came from Palm Beach and let me tell you the age.
Speaker 2: Ratio there is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, I in my next life, am coming back as Susannah. Shout out to Susannah who I met in Palm Beach. Who calfgan flowing Martini shriken, dripping in diamonds. She was probably like mid six, and she was everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've been watching that show Palm Royal.
Speaker 4: No, you want me to? Yeah, I want you to. I've only seen a couple of episodes. Kristen Wigg looks incredible in it. Carol Brunette is in it. She's the woman who doesn't say anything because she's supposed to be the elderly woman that's like on her deathbed, but she's still great. Alice Janny Anyways, there's It's I had never been.
Speaker 2: To Palm Beach before.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: That's another conversation for the big show.
Speaker 3: Yea, I love Palm Beach situation. Inc Yeah, that they live is like my jeans everywhere. There is no such thing as no white jeans after Labor Day.
Speaker 4: Every day is a holiday in Palm Beach, and I've got a burn to prove it.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 4: I didn't even have time to put sunscreen on. I was just in awe of everything that was happening. It's an alternate universe. It's great, okay, Prime Irish. Worst pickup line used on you, worst pickup line I can't ever remember. I mean, I don't know if they're like pickup lines.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't like go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't like anyone that's like super pushy, like be cute about it, like don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think. I mean, it's been a while, but like, I don't know. I like guys that are forward.
Speaker 4: I'm old school in the sense that I don't like to be the person that makes the first move. We're so assertive in our like profession and just like in our personality like that, Like I I don't know, I like feeling like I want someone to come and court me. So if there's a pickup line, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What's Ryan, Ryan said.
Speaker 3: Aaron had the guy asking about her hair during the football season when she was with Jillian. I went to I went to uh Colorado to go sit down with Dion and we walked out of the telling this guy was like Aaron Andrews, and I said, yeah, and he goes, your hair is so bouncy?
Speaker 1: Was all right? My favorite?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be met at that.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even hitting on me.
Speaker 3: It was I went to the White House Correspondence dinner back in the day when Yeah, it was a time. I took my dad and I was seated next to this Saturday Night Live table and it was a guy, not a cast member, but a famous actor hot who was at the table, and I was like, Dad, Oh my god, we have to get a picture with him. He was nice enough to take a picture, but I was so bombed because I was taller than him.
Speaker 1: I'm mamoose, as we talked about, I'm.
Speaker 4: Taller than everyone on Small Like I had to like literally just wore sandals at some point because I was just towering over all of these actors.
Speaker 1: But he looked at me and he goes, you know, you're not really this tall, are you.
Speaker 2: I was like, You're not really this short, are you?
Speaker 1: Would you say that to like some model model?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you see Sidney Crawford anyways? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: No one hits on me, so you No, I don't have any I don't have any pickup lines. But I used to play that game dare to DM because it's hystericia.
Speaker 1: It's a funny game.
Speaker 4: And for those of you not familiar with me and my disastrous life, at one point, like I would just someone would dare me to.
Speaker 2: Do anything, and I would do it.
Speaker 4: And so we were the impetus of this was at Sarah's fortieth birthday party actually in San Diego, and I was single and we were talking about a bunch of different guys and I was like, I'll DM them.
Speaker 2: I don't care, like I had no shame and like I was thrown.
Speaker 4: I mean I was basically like just throwing out haymakers like they were half court shots, Like I was even gonna hit them.
Speaker 3: There's good ones or can you not? Can you give us a couple of good ones? Or will they give up the guy?
Speaker 2: No, they won't give up the guy.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I did one that was go Hawks, because that's what Russell used to say all the time, and like the Seahawks at the time were like crushing everything, and this guy was from Seattle. So I said go Hawks and you wrote back, Okay, But I use this one all the time.
Speaker 2: Sup.
Speaker 4: Just sup, like like no explanation point, nothing, just sup.
Speaker 2: And it worked.
Speaker 4: It worked a lot more than it didn't work, Yeah, because it was just so like it's kind of has this like dismissive and like you're kind of like you feel yourself, which, by the way, I had no business dming any of these people, but I just really didn't give a shit and it was such a fun thing to see if someone would respond. Then there's been crickets on about sixty seventy percent of them, but thirty percent that hit were fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But you're not much cooler than me to be like SUP. Can you imagine if I started just walking around like I got on Zoom this year with NFL It's like me, Kevin Burkhardt, Tom Brady s up to the athlete like, you're an asshole up.
Speaker 2: Sup's kind of an asshole thing. But yeah, guy.
Speaker 1: Jaren Hurts is about to be on SUP.
Speaker 2: I mean, my jen Is is doming in right now? Oh my god, gullible much? What's Jalen up too? Jalen Hurds? What a cutie?
Speaker 3: Um?
Speaker 2: Okay, Last, but not least, Anonymous.
Speaker 1: We love you my parents.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot about the voice. I'm gonna start using with anonymous. My parents let us borrow their beach house to invite some friends over. When we left, my very good friends began sending me Venmo requests for small dinners like twenty seven dollars pizza, seventeen dollars grocery store run. Is it rude for me to tell her? It was a free trip, and my husband and I picked up a large dinner of their so technically they owe us money.
Speaker 1: I'm already lost. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I have so many thoughts on this. God, this is this is what I preach all the time. I Am going to die broke because I would rather be broke than to ever be called cheap. And you and I are notorious for this. And this isn't because we're such great people. It's just because for example, like going Montana, going on different trips where oh who is it, Jalen, hurry he's calling ys, do.
Speaker 3: Not disturb enough? Go on Howie shush uh? Yes, going on trips, Yes.
Speaker 4: I would be There is a I will die before I ever send someone a Venmo request for anything. And I have been in situations before where I felt like I'm, you know, being generous and like hosting someone or whatever, and.
Speaker 2: The and then they don't pick up.
Speaker 4: They don't even offer the next time we go out to dinner to like pay or thing like. I keep track of it to a point where like it's a little bit like you and I are the same way.
Speaker 2: Like I would freak out.
Speaker 4: If someone ever was like, oh my god, she never pays, like I'll go out of my way and give the credit card. Like I remember, even on with people that have so much fucking money, how many times, like going out to dinner with Larry David. Larry doesn't need me to pick up his dinner, but you know why.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pick up dinner Kelly, Like just give your card because like, just because you like make so much money as a quarterback, we don't want you to think you have to pay for us.
Speaker 1: Like it's like we almost dislocate our arm.
Speaker 3: Chris is like running to the bathroom for a fake piece so she can put her credit card down every time. So I'm like, bitch, don't that was our move because it's like with them, we don't want them to think we are you're bitch, Well, well.
Speaker 4: You know you pay ever, ever, And that's why I said, like I don't have as much in my savings account as I probably want because I'm busy, Like, but.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I would be absolutely mortified that the fact that like, and I feel for her on this because like I would have a hard time being like, you just got a free trip, but like a more request for twenty seven dollars for pizza. These people are not like no, I'm sorry. I don't know how you would handle that.
Speaker 2: What do you would you do?
Speaker 3: Well? I just honestly, I think about our whole thing with like like Yellowstone, you know, about getting the bill, and finally you were like, listen, can you please give me the bill?
Speaker 1: And I will give you the bill.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just you know, this morning, I asked Steve, I go, did you text about this?
Speaker 1: I just got it. Jared, don't head it.
Speaker 3: I got it, but I'll send it to you explain the story it's like it is, because then it ruins your whole vacation.
Speaker 2: So the background here is Aaron is if.
Speaker 4: Aaron and Jared are very generous and they always invite Montana, but it is it's a club that they're a member of. So you can't pay when the dinner comes. You can't give them your credit card. It has to go on a separate account, which is their account, because it's a club. So I feel really uncomfortable every time when a drink, you must.
Speaker 3: Feel like you can't get a drink, yeah, because you're on the water. No, no, Chris.
Speaker 4: I drink right, and so you can anyways, have worked it out where we can have like a separate account and pay you for what we spend, because then everyone gets it to enjoy it and you don't feel like you're being taken advantage of which I know you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: But anyways, in this particular case, you know what I would do.
Speaker 4: I would send back the venmo for the twenty seven dollars, and I would write back in the little memo line, hope you had a great time at my beach house, because fuck off like the fact that like you're not taking a step back, and you know what, look, maybe someone needs the twenty seven dollars.
Speaker 2: Then don't go to the beach house.
Speaker 4: Don't take advantage of like my generosity, and then come back and ask me for money.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that grocery store run.
Speaker 3: You should offer to bring the groceries if you're staying at somebody's house for the weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but you should.
Speaker 4: If they're offering the house, you pay for the groceries. Yeah, this is not hard. Who are your friends, We'll be your friends. We'll fight over who will pay for the bill exactly. We have a lot to talk about on the Big Show. Obviously, Let's do it. Love you guys, have a great week. See you Thursday. I Love You.
Speaker 3: Calm Down with Aaron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio apps, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.