Speaker 1: What boks going for fifteen wins in a row today, I'm gonna be taken on Catherine from Tacoma, who's an insurance agent. So Catherine, welcome. I don't think brook has very good insurance, so why don't you give her your twenty second elevator pitch on why she should buy more from you?
Speaker 2: Sure? Well, right now, what I really want to push is life insurance. No, no, nope, I want to but insurance, Catherine.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, it's just like you.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it may be worse something. You know, I know there are some companies that do offer them, like blank insurance, you know, like Kalo.
Speaker 1: I heard insure, Yeah, Brooks, but I like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should do ear insurance. That makes more sense for me.
Speaker 1: Job. I'm gonna think about this out there. Good pitch. You have some business opportunities possibly for you, Catherine, But we're gonna sending Brook out of the studio while that happens. You know, the game's played thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat Brooke out right to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? I am all right?
Speaker 1: Good luck your time starts now. On this day in eighteen forty nine, hundreds of people arrived in San Francisco for the California Gold Rush. Those people were known as what oh past common and fine dining. What's the French word used to describe a savory or sweet egg based dished.
Speaker 2: Ooh ugh, not to play.
Speaker 1: Name the band that's had hit songs called Sugar and moves like Jagger Shoot Pass. The fraction one fourth is equal to what percentage a quarter? Okay, well we'll take that as your answer. We're gonna bring Brooke back in. Yeah, it's all right, Catherine. I see here on my phone screen that you have an interesting fact about yourself that you can write with your toes.
Speaker 2: That's right. I'm very flexible with my for some reason.
Speaker 1: When when would that ever come in handy for you?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but when Ellen Degenerous was asking for some weird talents, I entered one time, but I never heard that. That's because she was intimidated by your talent.
Speaker 1: Didn't want you to.
Speaker 2: Show you want to Yeah, my husband is very worded out about how I could pick things up with my tone. Well, I'm gonna telling you already there's a lot of people on the textboard who feel the opposite.
Speaker 1: Yes, a lot of people are jealous of your husband. They think he's a very, very lucky man. Ye strong, Yeah, it's your turn. You're ready, Yeah, let's go. Your time starts now. On this day in eighteen forty nine, hundreds of people arrived in San Francisco for the California Gold Rush. Those people were known as what forty nine ers? Common in fine dining. What's the French word used to describe a savory or sweet egg based dish? Uh? Pass name the band that's had hit songs called sugar and moves like Jagger?
Speaker 2: Uh? Maroon five?
Speaker 1: Action one fourth is equal to what percentage twenty five. When a virus affects multiple continents, it's a pandemic. But when a virus is in one specific community, it's called what good guess? That sounds like a really bad card game. We'll see how that goes when we go to the scoreboard and check the score with Jose.
Speaker 2: I am tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah we didn't even push a button there, Catherine, you got one correct today? What man? Rock? You got to? Dogs?
Speaker 2: Don't costemic?
Speaker 1: Two communities' two? Let's go to the answers here. On this day. In eighteen forty nine, hundreds of people flock to San Francisco for the California Gold Rush. Those people are known as prospectors. Oh, the forty Niners. That's just the football.
Speaker 2: Team, but it's like slang for the people who came that year, and they were called it.
Speaker 1: At the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Dining the French word that describes a savior. Sweet egg based dish is a soup fle sugar in moves like jagger of songs by the band Maroon five. One fourth is equal to twenty five percent. That's what we were going for there. Catherine is a number, and when a virus affects multiple continents, that's a pandemic. When it's just in one specific community, it's called an epidemic. I knew that when you say it, Yeah, we have an epidemic of stupidity in this studio. Better doesn't sound so bad. Yeah, So, unfortunately, can't give you any money, Catherine, But just we're playing, we are going to give you a pair of tickets to Professional bull Riders Unleash the Beasts FU PBRs Unleash the Beast Tours coming to Tacoma on April twentieth and the twenty first, make sure you head over to PBR dot com so you can get your tickets today. All right, We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow